A Date with Brittni Continued

What I did not expect was that you had another ice cube in your left hand and you did me at the same time.

"Oh, shit!" I yelled as I pushed forward into Kim and orgasmed so hard I felt like my balls went liquid and were shooting out of my cock. I was paralyzed. Kim's reaction was the female equivalent. She clutched my cock with the muscles of her vagina as she came incredibly hard, her entire body shaking like a human vibrator.

It seemed about an hour later I was able to withdraw from her and collapse. I felt almost comatose, but I looked for you, and found you. You were grinning like a fiend. "Kinks!" you said, and then kissed me teasingly.

Kim collapsed off her knees as soon as I was out. There were tears on her cheeks but a smile of ineffable satisfaction on her lips.

Don looked shocked. "My god! I've heard of that being done to a man, but I've never seen it. Or experienced it, of course. Rod, how was it?"

"I think I ejaculated my prostate. It was incredible, but not something I want to experience again for at least a year. Might cripple me for life if it's too often."

Kim focused on Don and raised her hand, silently requesting help to stand. He helped her up with gentle hands. You offered to do the same for me and I let you.

"Brittni," Kim accused, "You are delightfully perverted and I am so glad you were here when we arrived. Have you ever experienced that?"

I was surprised when you answered, "No, I'd just heard about it. But after seeing what I just saw, I know next time Rod and I have sex, I'm going to have ice cubes on hand."

We finally got around to noticing how much time had passed. Sunset was not too far away. But none of us needed to be anywhere. We all were very thirsty, though, so we broke out their wine coolers. The four of us sat, nude, comfortable, happy, and proceeded to get acquainted...

You and I live over ten miles apart. Both dates, we've agreed to meet at the site. We discovered that Don and Kim live almost exactly between us east-to-west, but about two miles north. We are now invited, singly or as a couple, to visit them for wild sexual pleasures...or just a friendly barbeque with other friends of theirs.

You asked, eyes twinkling, "Friends like our friendship, or something more conventional?"

As we talked, Don and I sat on the ends of a semi-circle, with you next to Don and Kim next to me. We were sitting pretty much hip-to-hip. Despite the fantastic sex we'd all enjoyed, there was the feeling—at least, I had the feeling—that we were not done. I wasn't the only one. When you asked Don that question you reached over and took his hand in yours and nestled it snuggly between your legs. His middle finger immediately immigrated into your pretty slit. I might have felt a twinge of jealousy then, despite what all we'd done, when Kim took my hand, reached it up to her mouth and sucked my three biggest fingers, coating them with her saliva. Then she moved it down and rubbed her clit with my fingers before inserting them into her. I slowly stroked her. She smiled contentedly as she reached over and began teasing my penis. I saw that you were doing likewise with Don's and your smile was a mirror image of Kim's.

Don answered the question.

"Some of both. To our conventional friends, we're a conventional couple. Sometimes we hint that there could be more to our friendship. Twice our hints have resulted in developing the other kind of friendship. This kind." He turned toward you and put his other hand on your breast as he kissed you. Your tongues met each other before your lips did, then they disappeared into your mouths as he put you on your back and began stroking your breasts and slit in earnest. It was obvious that he was ready to fuck you again and you were more than ready to receive him. But, apparently, you had dried out. Without either of you saying anything he moved his mouth away from yours and went down on you, licking and sucking your vaginal lips and your clit to encourage your natural lubrication to flow. It did not take long, but you wanted a little more. You whispered to him and he sat back on his knees, his erection once again at full attention. You sat up and leaned forward and quite intentionally slobbered all over it, getting it as wet with your saliva as possible. Then you laid back, spread your legs wide while bringing your knees up to your shoulders, and he entered you easily and began thrusting.

Kim and I had watched. Seeing that, plus our hands on each other's genitals, had brought us back once more to readiness. She bent forward and engulfed me in her mouth, her tongue and lips getting my cock harder and wet. Then it was my turn. I moved my hand from her slit and offered it to her lips. She licked them and sucked them while I licked and sucked her incredibly sexy pussy. After a short two minutes she was flowing like a natural spring hidden in the hills. I took my face away and she took the same position you had. I slid my hard cock in between her pussy lips and the four of us fucked. We fucked slowly, lovingly, generously, with many kisses and gropes.

"Hey, guys," you called out, unexpectedly. "Switch, please."

I was more than happy to oblige, and I think Don was too. I paid no more attention to them. I slipped into you and kissed you and tweaked your nipples and we made love just like that, in the presence of another couple. We both moaned and muttered and whispered and heard our friends making the same happy noises of erotic satisfaction. After many minutes you and Kim orgasmed almost at the same instant. Don was close behind. He pulled out after Kim had relaxed from her coming. He scooted around to her side, cock in hand, and presented it to her. She took it into her mouth greedily and sucked it for only seconds before he came into her mouth. She swallowed it all, relishing the taste and consistency of his cum.

I continued to stroke your inside for a few minutes after you came, but I had no more to give. Eventually I just declined. We cuddled together and kissed and fondled. Don and Kim did the same.

"When the barbeque involves our unconventional friends—like you two—either Don or I wears an apron while grilling. And maybe a pair of shorts. Our guests all arrive wearing normal casual clothes...but seldom if ever any underwear or bras. And as soon as every invited guest is there—"

"Or sometimes even before that," Don interjected.

"Clothes come off and the random orgy begins. It's pretty much like what we've enjoyed here, but figure on five or six couples. All the women have contraception, and some of the men even have vasectomies. And we're all careful about who we fuck."

They looked at us with happy smiles. Don added, "You two would be our youngest couple by quite a bit. I can guarantee that all the men will want you, Britt, in whatever way you'll allow, and maybe two or three at a time."

"And most of the ladies will want to get that cock of yours, Rod, and ride it until they wear it out." Kim looked at us both. "Interested?"

I was behind you, spooning, my tired dick nestled between your butt cheeks while my left hand cupped your breast and casually played with your nipple.

"If you say you aren't interested," I whispered in your ear, "I'll be surprised and a little disappointed."

"No chance of that," you whisper back. You pull lingeringly away from me and stand up. Your purse has been sitting by itself all this time. It's just a little handbag, really, with your phone and wallet and keys. And, as we observed, a small notebook and a pen. You sat back down next to me. You wrote your first name, phone number, and email address on one of the sheets and handed the notebook to me. I wrote the same info about myself below yours. You tore out the paper and handed it to Kim, then handed the notebook to Don. He wrote their info in it and handed it back.

Sunset was well underway. We all stood and dressed, which took very few minutes. We picked up the coolers and the blankets ( Don had hastily folded theirs after, literally, pulling up stakes) and walked back to the parking area. We walked as two couples. I walked with Kim, our arms around each other's waist, while you and Don presented the same pairing in front of us. You and Don exchanged long lingering and affectionate kisses. Kim and I did the same.

You and I will see them again, along with some of their friends.

I stood by your car door as you got in. I wanted to suggest that we think about living together, but I didn't want you to think I wanted too much too soon.

After you were seated behind the wheel you looked out the windshield, then at me. "What would you think about moving in together?" you asked.

I couldn't help but laugh. You looked puzzled and I explained. We'll be visiting each other's apartments to see if either one will be big enough, or if we'll need a bigger one. That'll be a very odd third date. I'll enjoy it.

END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds