A Date with The Devil Pt. 03

'Now you're being ridiculous.'

'No, now I'm saying it as it is.'

Seeming surprised by the show of the support, Heather chuckled and wriggled her lower body on Graham's half-erect willy.

Except "half erect" was an inaccurate description. Any harder and it would've been in severe danger of snapping off.

'Promises, promises . . .' she said, softly stroking herself on him.

Then, laughing: 'Go on then, if you want to be my hero, I'll let you. And thank you. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.'

'It's all right,' he said awkwardly, only too aware of the ever-increasing intensity of their bodily contact. 'Er, if we're off travelling to London shouldn't we catch a little shuteye?'

As if!

Chapter Twenty-Seven

(Friday 11th June 2010)

Bruno wasn't happy but wasn't likely to complain. Leo was in many ways his meal ticket. So it sort of followed that anything Leo wanted, Leo got.

But this was really pushing it!

Under normal circumstances Bruno was a woman-hunter. He adored women in every shape and form and had done since his teens, when a rather large-breasted lady visitor had called into his bedroom at a late hour.

The occasion had been a family get-together. The large-breasted lady had been known to him only as "auntie" but she'd swiftly taught him what his cock was for. Then, a lot less swiftly, she'd run through it again and again, making sure he'd thoroughly learnt his lesson.

God only knew how many times she'd run through it, but he'd been young; eager to be schooled and all that.

In fact he'd nearly been as eager as she was.

Up until that wonderful experience Bruno had been shy and almost withdrawn. Afterwards, armed with new knowledge, he had changed tack, going onto the offensive, taking up all of the female challenges that had previously sailed straight over his head. Within six months he had become locally renowned and the challenges were coming ever thicker and faster.

And now here he was, being fucked by Leo.

Bruno had nothing against anal sex, not in principal. As far as he was concerned if that was what girls wanted then fine, why not? But taking it was something else.

And taking it from Leo was a nightmare.

Problem was he dare not say no. Under everyday circumstances he owed a big part of his livelihood to Leo. That meant he was obliged to allow certain liberties during the free-for-all orgies which were, for the large part, massively enjoyable.

Take it one time and give it ten times or more. Not such a bad deal, not when money was concerned and you'd already taken it before.

Except Leo was large and vigorous and, very recently, he'd become even larger, more vigorous and wanting it outside of the free-for-alls.

Come to think about it, recently he seemed to want in twenty-four hours a day.

Anyone would have thought that black magic shit had suddenly worked for him.

On his back, doing as much as he could to keep revulsion off his face, Bruno watched Leo prepare to cum up his arse. Leo's head was bald as a billiard ball but unbelievably more expressive. He had lots of aggressive, manly creases on his forehead and his nose crumpled up like a prize bull, preparing to charge.

'Tell me you want it,' Leo growled.

'Yes,' said Bruno, thinking about the money, ignoring the pain. 'Gimme, give it to me. Gimme it right now.'

A lesser man would have yelled at the sudden splash of heat. Somehow Bruno did not. Seconds later Leo softened and slipped out.

It took an effort not to cheer.

'This girl of yours,' Leo said, running fingers through the manly hairs of Bruno's manly chest, 'are you happy with the exit plan?'

'Yes,' said Bruno.

'And you're happy with Nino handing it?'

That gave him pause. Bruno hated Nino but those assholes Leo had used with that Parker-Ward girl were so useless they must have been dragging their knuckles.

'Nino's not so bad,' he said evenly. 'He's still an Arab bastard, but he'll do the job right.'

'Thank you for the vote of approval.'

Leo's voice was closer than close to Bruno's ear. Bruno hoped his reflexive flinch escaped detection.

'I know I miscalculated,' Leo went on. 'Julia should never have happened. She should not have been cast in the starring role in the first place. But I'm smarter now. I've seen the light. I'll never make such a mistake again.'

'She was too dumb for her own good, yeah?'

'Yeah, that's it precisely. And I was wrong assuming that a phone call and a few Facebook messages were sufficient to cover tracks. Well they were sufficient, obviously, but letting the silly cunt's body drift ashore . . . That was inexcusable. And it won't happen again.'

'Mary Rose is definitely on her way out then?' Bruno ventured.

'Haven't you been listening? She's the Holy Virgin then the Sacrificial Goat. Soon as everyone's done with her Nino will whisk her away. Job sorted, no?'

Bruno was being pushed onto his front. He could feel Leo's erection between his buttocks. He had to admit the guy could keep getting it up. As a renowned cocksman himself, he knew all the signs.

'Those other guys,' he said, attempting to delay the inevitable, 'the assholes. What happened?'

'They're like your asshole,' Leo replied. 'They're about to get fucked. But not nearly so pleasantly.'

Pleasantly, thought Bruno, closing his eyes reluctantly and in total resignation. Yeah, right!

*****

Heather never could sleep when sex was at hand . . . or at foot or any other part of her permanently sex-hungry body.

In theory neither could Graham. In practice he tried from time to time but didn't always get his way. As indeed he was unlikely to get his way now, forty minutes into his nap and with dawn starting to break.

Forty minutes was plenty enough, wasn't it? More wouldn't be in the least heroic and Heather needed . . . Well, maybe not a hero, not exactly, but she wasn't in the least bit tired.

And he had volunteered to chip in . . .

Knowing precisely what was required, she took him in her mouth, slower than slow, maneuvering him cautiously, not wanting to wake him until he was fully roused.

Genuinely enjoying herself, blocking out the future, focused on the delights closer ahead, she tugged on his shaft, adroitly moving his skin before very sensuously circling her tongue.

Graham's willy tasted of both of them; salty and sexy beyond belief. The feel of him moving under her fingers was super-special. He was instantly hardening and, once up, he would stay hard forever . . .

And then his frigging phone rang.

Awake after all, he immediately fumbled it up off Heather's bedside cabinet.

'Jesus no,' he said into the mouthpiece, 'not again.'

He shut up and listened for maybe a minute before saying, 'I don't believe it.'

Then, after another minute spent listening: 'Yes, I do know which side my bread's buttered. Yes I'll be on the blasted plane.'

Heather had seen him called away like this before, casting her plans into disarray without warning.

'Mumbai,' she said as he rang off.

'No, even worse: it's Chicago.'

'At least you'll get to watch the Cubs and sink a few Miller Lite beers.'

'I prefer the White Sox. I hate the Cubs.'

'Whoa,' said Heather, raising a staying hand. 'Think of the Millers and leave the Cubs out of it.'

'Hev, I'm so sorry . . .'

'It's what you do,' she said. 'What time's your flight?'

'It's at seven something. I'll need to get going.'

'Not even time for a quickie,' she sympathized. 'Get yourself in my shower. I'll make a bacon butty to go with you.'

Chapter Twenty-Eight

In a way Heather felt let down as she waved Graham off in a taxi but in another way she felt relief. Goodness only knew how Mare would react to her turning up out of the blue. Hasty words might be said; words best kept between two lifelong friends.

Words best kept away from kindly third parties.

Being a responsible employee Heather rang her place of work a fraction after eight thirty, ten whole seconds after her Vic's very efficient and sexy PA would have clicked on the coffee percolator for the first time of the new day.

'Nina,' she said without preamble, 'it's me. Is her ladyship in yet?'

'She's still teambuilding,' said Nina, 'as if you didn't know.'

'Okay, I guess that leaves you in charge. And seeing as I outrank you, I'm booking a day off.'

Nina didn't bite at that. Not much, anyway 'Is this something to do with that girlfriend of yours?' she asked. 'The one you love with all your heart?'

'Nina, you're my girlfriend. I don't have any others.'

'Did you just say "any" or "many"?'

'Nina, what are you trying to imply?'

Nina laughed. 'Come on Hev, it is to do with her, isn't it?'

'Yes,' said Heather, tactically backing down. 'I need to catch the Leeds-London ten past ten. Please Nina, cover for me, just this once.'

'Okay, Hev, consider it done.'

*****

Heather hit the platform at Bingley Railway Station five minutes early. The link to Leeds arrived dead on time. Picking a seat at random she was stunned when a long-legged blonde plonked herself down in the seat next to her.

'What the . . . . What are you doing here?'

Nina grinned back at her, all good looks, white teeth and enthusiasm.

'You sounded to be in trouble, so here I am. Wonder Woman to the rescue.'

'You're supposed to be running the bank.'

'I left that to Alan Carmichael's PA, seeing as that's where the responsibility really lies.'

'What about our department, with all the team leaders off gallivanting?'

'Hilary's got my number, and Victoria's. And she's very capable. It's unlikely anything could happen to even remotely surprise her but, if it does, she can consult the three of us straightaway.'

'Hmmm,' went Heather.

'You said I was in charge,' Nina continued, 'so I made an executive decision. You need me more than WYB. And we're under way now. I couldn't get off even if I wanted to.'

That much was true. The rolling stock was a-rolling. But, although officially low-level, Nina had powers she didn't even realize. In the absence of Victoria she was de facto top of the departmental pyramid. Well, after Heather she was. In no way should the two of them be out of the office at the same time.

Good as her support felt, it was wrong.

'You could always get a train straight back from Leeds,' Heather suggested.

Hev, I think you're in need of a friend. Please don't turn me away.'

Alone or with back-up, Heather mused, Leeds or London.

'This trip is mad and beyond all reason,' she warned. 'You might find out things you'd not want to start to know about.'

Nina grinned at her. 'That sounds good to me.'

*****

While Nina queued for coffees at Leeds station Heather sneaked off and made a couple of telephone calls. First she rang Hilary, who quickly assured her she could cope.

'It's only one day,' Hilary said, 'and a Friday at that. It's not as if you're off on one of your fancy jaunts abroad.' Then, lowering her voice: 'I know it must be an emergency to get you out of the office during the hours of daylight. And ditto for Nina. Do what you have to do and I'll see you on Monday.'

The second call to Vic was even shorter. 'I'm in-between quasar wars and quad biking. If Hilary says she can cope then fine. Alan's PA can help out in a push.'

'I'll be in tomorrow or Sunday,' said Heather, 'to catch up. And by the way, your boyfriend had to go to Chicago. He'll be crossing the Atlantic even as we speak.'

'I won't ask how you know that,' Vic said dryly. 'Cheerio, have to dash.'

'I've cleared it for both of us,' Heather said as the London train pulled out of Leeds. 'And thank you for tagging along, Nina. I was putting a brave face on but, deep down, I'm glad I'm not going it alone.'

Nina rolled her lovely blue eyes. 'Please tell me you haven't spoken to Victoria.'

Heather chuckled in spite of her concerns. Nina would have done anything for Vic, literally anything and even though her boss made a point of avoiding affairs at work. "Don't Screw the Crew" was the motto Vic should have had tattooed on her sexy bod.

Not that she applied it to Heather, of course. For some reason Vic was happy to screw with her.

And not that Heather restricted herself at work. She'd screwed quite a few crewmates over the years, Nina very much included. At least she had back in the day, before the credit crunch had decimated all her spare time, turning sex into an afterthought.

Well, turning sex into relatively an afterthought . . .

'Victoria was cool,' she said. 'She's just won the quasars . . . whatever that is . . . and she is about to win at quad bikes. She told me she trusts our judgment and Hilary practically told me to eff off.'

'I can't believe you've spoken to Victoria. I never had you down as a grass.'

'Nina, I told her it was all my doing, not yours. If anyone catches it in the neck on Monday it'll be me, not you.'

Cue another roll of eyes.

'I really am glad you're with me,' Heather went on. 'Graham was going to come but he got a call. And I hadn't realized how much I needed backup until all of a sudden he wasn't there.'

'Huh,' went Nina.

'I mean it, truer than true. You're a life saver.'

'Huh!'

'You can give me mouth-to-mouth if you want, or CPR or anything. Not that you need to. You already have lived up to your Wonder Woman reputation.'

That worked.

At last and hallelujah!

'I will expect to be handsomely rewarded,' said Nina, dropping the injured innocent act.

'Don't worry yourself about that, young lady. I'll allow you any sexual favours you want. And as many as you want, come to that.'

Nina conjured up more of a knowing grin than a mere smile. Officially she had a long-running "friend" in tow. In practice the guy was a waste of space so she'd been sleeping with Heather once a week for these last two or three years. Theirs was a sharing arrangement in every sense of the word.

'Don't think I won't hold you to that,' she said.

Guess I'll have to forgo most of the sharing a while, thought Heather, grinning back at her. Guess it'll be me wailing encouragement for the rest of the month.

It'll be hard work but hey. I can take it . . .

'I might find opportunity to start repaying tonight,' she said aloud, taking Nina's hand, squeezing. 'If all goes to plan, that is.'

'So what is the plan?'

'We're going to get into King's Cross around lunchtime. At least it will be lunchtime for those la-di-dah London lawyers. They probably take two hours down there, unlike us poor bankers who have to make do with a packet of crisps and a can of Lilt.'

Nina laughed. Heather was notorious for working through as well as for working long hours. But she'd been known to have the odd extended lunch too.

'So?' she prompted.

'So we find a decent pub and have a pint and a bite to eat. Then we get a cab to Mare's office around two o'clock. We embarrass her by turning up unannounced. We get her to take us to a meeting room or whatever lawyers call them, and I give her the facts of life.'

'What if she won't listen?'

'Any nonsense from her and we wait outside and kidnap her when she leaves the building. We take her to her place and tie her to the bed until tomorrow morning; keeping her out of temptation, in other words.'

'That sounds a bit drastic.'

'Desperate diseases need desperate remedies, no?'

'Can't you get life in prison for kidnapping?'

'Mare will never report it. She'll scream and curse at me for a week then she'll forget all about it.'

'And you know where everything is? Her office and her apartment, I mean.'

'I've stayed at hers lots of times. I've never been to her office but I Googled it. I'll find it, no worries.'

'Mad and beyond all reason,' said Nina. 'Life with you is never boring, is it?'

'Are you still in?'

'I wouldn't miss it for the world.'

Chapter Twenty-Nine

In a perfect world Heather would have passed the two-and-a-bit hours journey making out with Nina. But, sadly, their carriage was very full and, even though they weren't on a "Virgin Train", it wasn't the really the environment to fool about in.

Worst luck! If ever she'd needed a distraction . . .

Determined not to think about the confrontation ahead, Heather napped instead. And, as napping for her was synonymous with fantasizing, she let her mind linger on the long-legged blonde.

*****

In Heather's opinion every girl had a particular talent. Every girl, that was, apart from her. She was (to use cricket terminology) very much an all-rounder. She was always happy to bat, bowl or field without needing to specialize in any one area.

She'd even keep wicket at a pinch!

Other girls were different. Even if they didn't realize it, they all had one individual skill: Mary Rose had an uncanny ability with fingers and tongue; Angie, her first "older woman" at uni, tribbed like an angel; Ingrid, her gap year travelling companion, could make every time seem like a virginity gladly yielded; Vic could take Heather's most ferocious shagging and leave her thinking she had been the one on the receiving end.

The list of individualities went on and on.

And Nina's talent was with double-ended sex aids.

To some extent Heather had to claim responsibility. She'd introduced Nina to that type of toy and Nina had soon grasped the concept. Talk about a student overtaking her teacher!

For two years now their nights together had nearly always featured a session on opposite ends, face-to-face and taking it in turns to take the lead . . . and going for it even-steven, of course. Heather did believe Nina was to some extent addicted to the activity but had no problem with that.

She was quite addicted to shagging that way with Nina. All those sights, sounds, smells, sensations and the odd cheeky taste . . . What was there not to like?

Then, last Saturday, Nina had taken what had become almost routine to a new level.

'I got it from a stall on the new market square,' she'd said, 'what do you think?'

Hunters Farm had been mostly dairy products so Heather wasn't exactly an expert on cucumbers. But she was sure the one Nina was waving under her nose was a record-breaker. The ones she's seen in the Co-op and Sainsbury's tended to be uniform in shape and usually less than nine inches long. This one was eighteen inches at least and, rather than being uniformly straight, had an intriguing curve.

There had been no doubt in her mind why Nina had bought it. No doubt at all.

'I think you've been watching iffy videos online again,' she'd said.

'Girl's got to get her ideas somewhere,' Nina replied. 'And isn't it a beautiful fruit?'

'Yeah, I bet you made the stallholder's day when you drooled over it.'

'I did not drool over it.'

'Look in the mirror, my darling; you're drooling right now.'

Teasing aside, Heather had admired Nina's initiative. Even so, her banker's brain had looked out for snags.

'It's probably got all sorts of pesticides on it,' she'd said.

'It's guaranteed organic,' Nina assured her. 'The stallholder assured me.'

For some reason her words had struck them both as being hilarious.

'I'll get condoms and KY,' Heather said eventually.

'Not convinced?' said Nina.

'Trust me sweetie, I'm convinced . . .'

*****

They'd done it on the bed, propped up with pillows, legs cosily interlaced and taking it slowly at first. Being hypercritical, the flexibility of the cucumber wasn't up to Nina's favourite (phthalates-free) jelly rubber toy. And it certainly lacked the wonderful rigidity of Heather's twisty glass affair. But that was nit-picking when it came to novelty.

When it came to novelty the . . . the very novelty was out of this world.

Naughtiness was a big factor, naturally, as was the cuke's delicious curve. Various organic bumps on its surface were welcome too. They had spent a happy couple of hours taking turns to play lead lover, sharing the load now and again, regularly climaxing, both alternately and together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds