A Daughter Fucks Her Mother

Taly threw her body down into the woman as her hands grabbed at that sock to rip it out of her mouth just briefly. A desperate breath of air was sucked into her mother's mouth once the sock was removed, drenched, from her throat.. She'd moan right along with the pounding pace of her daughter's hammering, and soon Taly's legs wrapped over the older woman's legs, grabbing at her hips and forcing them further onto her cock as she pinned her throbbing cock's head against the woman's depths and holding it there as she was hilted.

"Tell me you want it, tell me you fucking love me!" Her daughter ordered, fat throbbing cock beating in her pussy. She could feel it so completely without that latex coating it, her beloved girl was so close to cumming, it was all she needed to say for her reward and to appease her domming daughter.

Sam's eyes practically rolled back into her head and her tongue hung from her mouth like a bitch in heat before she'd whimper her reply, cum oozing from her slit in the aftermath of her orgasm.

"Cum inside... I love you, Taly.." Each word was stuttered out in an exhausted tone, and abbreviated by the slap of her hips being thrust against.

Taly's body shook above her mother. Her white digits clung to that maternal form, coated in cum. She tried desperately to cling to the sensation as it ebbed over her entire body. That hot sensation spreading from her core to her every fiber. Her toes curled as she slowly started to let it all go. Taly's body quivered as her eyes slowly rolled back, sweat pouring off her thin athletic figure.

That throbbing cock spasmed in repetition as it slapped up eagerly against what little space it had of her mother's cunt. Ejaculating thick-rope upon rope of hot sticky seed into her highly fertile mother, drenching her cunt full of it until it was starting to overflow past her fat-dick. Seeping along the sides of her walls and washing back over her stiff mass as she emptied everything she had into her buxom mommy. Cum was seeping from her plugged cunt, trickling down in hot-strands onto her mom's ass and into the wet puddle of sweat and cum beneath them.

The room was deftly quiet. Almost a serene calm passing over the two now that the night of passion was over. Her girl never fit more snug into her mother's arms. An hand reaching up absently to slowly pull that sock from her mouth, clinging to her mother's well fucked body. She wasn't going anywhere tonight, certainly not back upstairs. She was Taly's now. Claimed by her own little darling angel.

Sheets were pulled up over the sweating pair, hiding what they'd done. The room already smelling like sweat and adrenaline from Talisa's workout sessions. A lingering gaze towards the clock, the dim-red light that was the only illumination in the room now reading: "2:23 AM". A devious smirk resting on Talisa's features.

"I love you, Mommy." Her daughter whispered, resting her head over her mother's chest like a pillow.

Sam pressed her thick body up against her daughter as she held the girl close, practically swallowing her whole, she'd cradle the girl until she fell asleep, and sometime a few hours later, she'd make her way back up the steps.

"Not as much as I love you, angel." She'd coo, affectionate in only the way a mother can be.

((In honor of Trayvon Martin. Gone, but ~never~ forgotten.))

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds