• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Daughter's Christmas Gift

A Daughter's Christmas Gift

123

Everyone is over 18 years old in this story.

*****

My daughter, Penny, went to the mall with her friends to do some Christmas shopping to beat the rush that always comes the day after Thanksgiving. I have told her over and over again that she does not have to give me anything at all. Every time I tell her that since November, she comes back with 'I missed giving you anything last Christmas, other than gift cards, and on your birthday this year and for father's day too, this year'. I then tell her that she has 'done gave me the gift of a life time all ready and I'm looking at now'.

Her mother, my wife, was killed one year ago on October the thirty first coming home from a company Halloween party that she 'had to attend no matter what' for some ungodly reason and I got called out on an emergency call for the company I did work for, just as I was fixing to get ready to go with her to the party. I had to go because everyone that was called in was either out on their dates that they had planned out or 'whatever excuse', they could come up with to give me, to make me feel like I was the 'only one' they could rely on to go fix the problem.

The roads were slick that night due to an ice storm that had moved in earlier in the day out of the blue, which caused the emergency to come up needing my help and a drunk driver being out on the road, in icy conditions that caused my wife to slide of the road, by hitting her, into a creek that ran along the road way she was on, flipping the car over and submerging over half of the car, upside down, trapping her, with no way out of the car, or getting out of the seatbelt, that the law so want us to wear, the main cause of her death, according to the report from the officer.

Penny and I didn't go anywhere for Thanksgiving, as far as going to see any family like we would usually do last year and neither one of us felt like cooking a big meal, just for the two of us, much-less cook something to take with us to a family members house to eat it, so we ended up just going to a restaurant to eat a nice holiday meal that they had prepared for that day. On Christmas last year we exchanged gifts with each other, which really consisted of gift cards good at a couple of stores for each other, not really knowing what to get for the other one since the wife wasn't around anymore. With the roads clear by Christmas again, being the third ice and snow storm for the year, we again went to a restaurant to eat Christmas dinner.

On Halloween this year Penny, and I, stayed home with each other and just watched a couple of movies that we rented from a video store, instead of going out to some party that everyone else was going to. While we sat and watched the movies that we had rented Penny sat next to me and cuddled in next to me which she had done some before her mother got killed in the bad accident but since then she sits next to and cuddles next to me as close as she can ever since then. She will not go out with her friends unless it is to go to the mall but to go out and have some fun she will not do. Penny used to go out with her friends every Friday and Saturday night and stay at home during the week so she could rest up for work the next day.

Penny and I finally got into a routine of going to work and then home during the week and then on Saturday she would clean house, while I did whatever yard work that needed to be done as well as repairs around here, then on Sundays we did our grocery shopping for the week together and finish cleaning or fixing things that we didn't get done on Saturday. That was just to keep us busy until time to relax to get ready for bed of an evening.

Penny had told me what all she wanted for Christmas this year, which I went and got them for her and got them wrapped up in Christmas paper and sitting under the tree and from the looks of things she has managed to find me a few presents too, which none can compare to the biggest gift of all is her and she'll never be able to give me such a good gift as I already have. Yes I shared that gift for eighteen years but now I have no one to share that gift with but there is no one in this world, that I can share that gift with other than the one that helped make that gift and she's not here to share it anymore.

Here it is Saturday evening before Christmas, which is still a week away yet and we are sitting down to eat supper and with our plates filled with the food that Penny has cooked for us, "Are we going to stay home and have Christmas dinner here or are we going to eat out some place, like we did last year and for Thanksgiving this year?"

"What do you want to do baby?"

"We can get half a bird to cook up and I do know how to make stuffing and any of the pies that you may want to eat. I'm asking you this so I'll know what I need to get when we do our grocery shopping."

"Do you want to do that or do you want to order a meal to go from a restaurant to bring home and eat it here? The most we may have to do is heat it up about the time we are ready to eat it if not just open it and eat it."

"I would rather just do all the cooking myself like mom used to do with my help but now, I can do it like she did before I got big enough to help her. It's just another way I can show you just how much I love you dad."

"Baby, you show me every day at this time of day and every evening, just how much you love me and I love you, as much as you love me."

"I feel that that has become a routine anymore and to reconnect to how much I do love you, I want to prepare and cook you a big feast, to show you and remind you, just how much I love you dad."

"Okay. I will let you cook our Christmas dinner this year and help you out every time you call me, needing my help like your mom used to do, when you were too small to help her out, like you did when you got older."

Penny jumped up from her chair and stepped over to me, hugging me, pulling my head in between her tits, like she has never done before, while saying, "Oh thank you dad! Thank you! Thank you! I know you will love it and not want to stop eating it, till it is all gone! I just know it!" then she went to kissing the top of my head and worked her way down around my face.

I finally managed to say, "Okay! It is a done deal then. I didn't know you really wanted to do all that cooking for just, two of us."

As Penny sat back down in her chair again, I saw that her nipples were poking out and I could still smell her perfume, mixed in with the smell of the food, sitting on the table in front of us. The other thing I noticed when she sat back down is, she had a skirt on that came down to about mid-thigh and fit pretty snug around her beautiful figure, showing off her little round butt and the little bit of the flare in her hips.

"I have been trying to figure out a way to make new memories for you and for me too. We'll always remember the old memories of how it was with mom here with us 'but' we need new memories for us to get on with our lives."

"Yes you are so right baby. I knew we needed to move on with our lives but yet I knew we were moving on all though very slowly it seemed. You may be on to something that will get us along even faster than what we were moving." I was having a hard time concentrating by this time because, after feeling Penny's D cup size tits around my head and seeing her nipples so hard and seeing that they are a dark color like her areolas, lightly showing through the pull over shirt with shoe string straps, was making my dick pretty hard.

"So you think with what I came up with on cooking the Christmas dinner this year, will help speed things up to help us to keep moving ahead with our lives?"

"Yes I do baby." I saw a big smile on Penny's face that lasted all most all through supper, while we made more small talk and ate our meal.

The rest of the evening went like it has been going pretty much all year long with Penny cuddling in next to me on the couch but the only difference tonight is, she is wanting to talk a little bit more than usual, which really doesn't bother me any at all.

After a little bit of us talking about this and that and everything else, Penny asked, "Dad, may I ask you a personal question?"

"You know that you can but don't expect me to answer the question, as I've told you before."

"How long are you going to wait to get over mom enough, to try and find that other woman to love again? I hope you understand what I mean by the question. I really don't think I quite asked it the way I was trying to."

"I know what you mean baby. I loved your mother very much and we had a damn good sex life too. She had a sex drive like I have which is a rarity to find a mate that you love so much and for her or him to have the same sex drive as you have. That only happens once in a life time if even then."

"From the stuff I've read about older women and their sex drive you shouldn't have a problem finding a woman to have sex with. It may take a little bit of time to find a woman that you and she can love each other as you and mom did."

"Most of the older women seem to want a young guy that is like a stud to fuck. Excuse my language. They do not want an older man like me, unless she is closer to sixty maybe but even then, she will just want to have sex and not to hook up with permanently. Besides, I have you here to keep me company for now and to love me and to give my love to without trying to find another woman, to split my love up between you and her."

"I'm not going anywhere for a while either then as far as trying to find a man meant for me, besides, I have you and my carrier to think about."

"Now you don't have to think about me baby. I'll be okay long after you move out with the man you find to spend the rest of your life with."

"I give up on finding a man last year about this time of the year."

"Oh and why did you do that?"

"Well the one man I thought I wanted was married, which I found out before him and I did anything with each other but then, I do know he loved his wife very much so and I wasn't ever going to break up a man's marriage for anything in this world. I know the guy noticed me because he would talk to me every day and he still talks to me every day and it is very hard for me, to even think about another man while I'm near this guy every day of the week. All the other guys are like boys that I have been with and I don't want to marry a boy, I want to raise a boy from a baby. Does that make sense any?"

I couldn't help but smile, "Yes it makes sense for sure. When I finally met your mom I knew she was a real woman and not a girl, like I had been hooking up with since I started noticing the opposite sexes. I guess I can see where you are coming from and you will find that man, which is meant for you to be with the rest of your days."

"Oh I have found him but he just doesn't know it yet and I'm waiting till the right time, to hook him line and sinker."

"Are you sure he is the one for you then, since he doesn't know it yet?"

"Oh yes, I know it."

We kept making small talk for just a little bit more before a movie came on that we both wanted to watch then the small talk quit then. With Penny sitting here in an unusual dress than she usually dress's makes me wonder why she is dressed like she is now and looking down in front of her now, I see that her skirt has rode up some on her thighs and her thighs are looking very smooth and tempting, to just reach down and touch them but I didn't because it might look like I am being a bit forward towards her. I also had to tell myself that this is my daughter, not my girlfriend that I don't have or wished that I had, nor my wife even.

When the movie ended, we then gave each other our usual hug and kiss on each other's cheeks then she went to bed and I turned out the lights and made sure, all the doors are locked and put our glasses in the sink, then headed to bed myself. The only difference tonight is when we went to hug and kiss each other on the cheeks, Penny held her hug a bit longer than usual and not only did she kiss me on the cheek like she usually does, she kissed me on the lips just a tad longer than a daughter and father kiss each other on the lips but not, as long as a loving couple may kiss and before I could say something to her about it, she was moving toward her bedroom already.

Sunday morning when we were ready to go do our grocery shopping for the week, after we had breakfast, Penny had on a V neck T-shirt that is a bit thin which I could just see a hint of her areolas and nipples and her nipples made it easier to see them when they got hard and poked out, from their perch on what looked to be very firm and perky tits. She also has put on a pair of short shorts that is a little bit on the larger size but it was also thin enough, that I could see her butt crack through the shorts and she has no panties on.

By the time we got into the car and started toward home, I had a hard dick from seeing Penny's butt cheeks and flashes of her pussy, while we did our grocery shopping and she noticed my hard on and what gave it away that she saw that I had a hard-on is, I saw her glancing down at my crotch off and on, as I drove toward the house.

Once we got home we got everything in and put away where it belonged till time to use it or eat it, then I went out and finished up a job I had started on yesterday. When it came time for supper, I went in and got cleaned up, then when Penny said, "It's on the table and ready for us dad." I then sat down in my spot at the table, with Penny sitting beside me as usual.

We ate our supper making small talk as we usually do every evening while we eat our supper and we even cleaned up the kitchen, like we usually do and put things away and started the dishwasher and we each filled up our glass's with whatever we each want to drink, then I went in and take my shower in the master bedroom while Penny takes her shower, in the bathroom next to her bedroom. As I shut off the water in my shower stall, I reached out to get my towel to find the towel missing from the rod it usually hangs on, then the bedroom door opens and in steps Penny, "Sorry dad that I forgot to bring you clean towels and hang one up for you." with a towel wrapped around her that looked to be little bit on the small side for her and when she turned her back to me, to put the towels away in the linen closet, I saw that I was right. The towel she had on didn't come together and overlap, leaving her ass totally exposed to me.

She walked over and handed me a towel, "Thank you baby."

As she walked away from me to leave the bathroom, "I do hope you love the view behind me dad." Then she walked on to the door and out the bedroom door, stopping long enough to blow me a kiss then she was out of site.

As I dried off and put on a pair of boxers like I usually wear after we eat supper, and or after I take a shower to sit and relax in, while watching a little bit of television every evening, I kept asking myself what has got into Penny lately but I couldn't come up with an answer.

Shortly after getting my glass out of the fridge that I had filled up and put in the fridge to keep it cold till I finished with my shower and dressing for the evening like I do, I sat down on the couch then a few minutes later Penny came in from the kitchen with her drink in hand and as usual, sat down next to me and cuddled in next to me but she took my hand, after I had put it around her like I usually do and she pulled it over and placed it over her tit, that is closest to that hand, with her hand over my hand and I noticed that her nipple, was very hard in the palm of my hand. The first thing I noticed when she came in and sat down next to me is she had a red sheer gown on, for the most part. The cups for her tits is the only part of the gown that is not sheer but it is very thin but then, I felt what must have been a bare nipple poking through the cup for her tit and looking down at the other tit, closest to me, I saw a hole in the cup and her nipple poking out through the hole and it was a dark nipple, as I was able to see through the shirt she had on today.

"Penny? Is everything okay with you lately?"

"Yes dad it is. It really couldn't be any better really. Why do you ask?"

"Well you have been a little more talkative since last night and instead of wearing night clothes like you usually do, you wore a normal everyday clothes while we watched the movie last night that really showed a lot of skin, like you do when your cleaning the house around here. You didn't wear any panties when we went to the store shopping this morning and now you are wearing a sheer gown, with holes in the cups here for your nipples to poke through and you placed my hand, on your tit here and flexed your hand to make my hand squeeze your tit." I squeezed her tit on my own to punctuate how her hand made my hand squeeze her tit, "So with all that you're doing, that usually isn't you is why I'm asking you if you are okay, or if something is wrong, that I should know about?"

"No nothing is wrong. I love you and since we are living here and it is just you and me alone, why not loosen up some and be free to dress as little as we want to, and I do know you would rather be nude around the house here so, I was just doing little things to get where I am comfortable enough to be nude around here in front of you and for you to be comfortable enough to see me nude around you like this too."

"What about the tit squeezing part here?" giving her tit another squeeze, "All though it does feel good to squeeze a tit as firm and soft as yours is and feel, a hard nipple on it too."

"Doesn't sex play into the part of being a nudist?"

"No it doesn't. Swingers may have sex come into play but it doesn't have to. If it is what both players are wanting at that time and the mood is right but even then, if one or the other partners says no then it means 'no' but I don't know about all swingers. At most there is a little tit squeezing going on even if there is no sex involved and a little butt squeezes done, like with the tits being squeezed. Nudist are just that 'nudist' and sex is done out of site if, and that 'if' is a big 'if', any one does have sex at all. Swingers will either go to a room to have sex with each other if there is not a 'no' said in the asking of another person to go have the sex with or they will end up in and orgy, or just have one on one sex in the same room along with everyone else, which may or may not turn into an orgy but only, 'if' the two engaged say it is okay for a third person to join or 'if' they say 'no' it is just one on one, is all they want at that time."

We continued to talk till time for the movie to start that we thought we may want to watch but then, we popped a DVD into the player and watched it till we went to bed. The rest of the week went about the same as Sunday as far as the way Penny dressed each day and each evening.

Christmas Eve Penny went around preparing everything and cooking things up that she wanted for our Christmas dinner that was to be served chilled, plus it cut down on everything she would have to do or want to do, on Christmas day too. I made my three bean salad so that it had time to marinate before I chilled it, which Penny insisted I make since she didn't get it last year or for Thanksgiving this year. As I got the little recipe book down that I was given years ago from my mom and look through it to find the recipe on the salad, "May I ask how long have you had that little book?"

"Your grandma gave me this shortly after you were born when your mom and I brought this house. The only time your mom ever wanted this salad was during this time of year and no other time, throughout the year. To her it was just a special salad, is the only thing I can think of for her reason."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Daughter's Christmas Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds