• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Daughter's Gift

A Daughter's Gift

12

Our marriage was headed for the rocks. Oh, it wasn't that Dan and I had ceased to love each other, far from it. We still shared many, many things, spent lots of time together, and we still laughed a lot. It was all because of that damned operation; my sexuality carved away by the surgeon's knife. Our love life was so great before that happened. I welcomed Dan into my eager body at least three or four times a week, often more. I adored the way he made me feel, opening me up, filling me to overflowing, and deliciously driving us both to orgasm. And that was after twenty-two years together! Now I felt nothing, not from his fingers, nor from his tongue, nor from his beautiful, beautiful cock. I was an empty shell, a nonentity, a has-been.

I tried faking it, but that was no good. Dan knew me too well. We went to counseling where the therapist vainly tried to convince me that sexual pleasure is all in the head. Even if she was right, her advice was an utter waste of time! I tried arousing myself with masturbation, a previously frequent and much enjoyed pastime, but even that did not work. That I was now incomplete as a woman had killed something inside of me.

Dan started to get impatient, emptying himself into my unresponsive body as quickly has he could and then pulling out to roll over and go to sleep. I could not deny him his relief; I loved him too much. To make myself ready, my natural lubrication being no longer willing to flow, I prepared every night with K-Y and lay waiting for him in case he wanted to have me. But that was not enough for Dan. Quite understandably, he wanted me back again; the old me, the passionate love partner who lusted after him as much as he wanted me.

Dan stopped using me. He began to withdraw into himself. It was only a matter of time before he started to look elsewhere. Our marriage was headed for the rocks.

It was our custom to eat dinner quite early in the evening, usually as soon as Dan finished the afternoon chores around the farm. Our daughter, Celine, would then finish her school assignments in her room while Dan and I cleared the dishes and planned the next day's work. We didn't have TV – we were so far out in the wop-wops TV reception was pretty bad – but we always had music playing, or the radio…

Celine shot me a perplexed little frown as she walked past me on her way to bed. In answer to my unspoken question, she shot a glance back at her father and then hurried from the room. It was an unusually hot night. Dan, clad only in a pair of boxer shorts, had been sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper when our daughter came to give him his usual goodnight hug. Now he was stood beside his chair with his head hung low, and an enormous erection tenting the front of his shorts. Well, Celine, I thought ruefully, you are grown up now! Perhaps you should come and give your dad his hug before you change into a filmy nightie like the one you have on tonight?

I followed my daughter to her room. She was already in bed when I arrived, covered by just a sheet – it was too hot for anything more. For the first time in several years I sat down on the edge of her mattress and began to stroke the cascade of flame red hair that spilled out over her pillow. Kids grow up so quickly; it was hard to believe she could go to university soon if she wanted to.

"Your Dad's pretty embarrassed about what happened in there, Celine. Don't think too badly of him…"

Celine flushed and moved her legs beneath the sheet. "I'm not angry with him Mum! I'm just surprised…and a little shocked, I suppose…that he…"

"Got an erection?"

She nodded.

"Is this the first time it's happened?"

"With Dad? Yes, I think so. I've suspected sometimes when boys have kissed me at school dances and such, but this is the first time I've really felt it as…"

"Hard?"

She giggled, "Yes…!"

Oh dear, I thought. Ok, my girl, perhaps it's about time you learned more of the facts of life and living. And it's a bit of a worry that you seem so naïve, especially living on a farm where it's quite common to see animals copulating and giving birth. But I guess you don't get much chance to date boys living all the way out here. I wonder if it's because you're an only child and your Dad and I protect you too much? Certainly, if you had brothers you'd be more aware.

I took a deep breath…

Celine, you are a beautiful young woman with a figure to die for. Any red-blooded man would get excited if you snuggled up to him dressed only in a thin nightdress. Your Dad's only human, he must have been able to feel every curve…"

"So, it's my fault is it? That's not fair! Mum, he's my father! Surely he shouldn't react like that?"

"Yes, my darling, he is your father. But he is still a man…and a very virile man at that. Plus, he is, how shall I put it…lonely…?"

"Lonely? I don't understand…"

"Yes, a special kind of "lonely" that men sometimes feel…"

So I sat and stroked my daughter's silky tresses and explained at length how my total hysterectomy had taken away my sex drive and that, now that I was unable to have those kinds of feeling for him any more, her Dad and I were slowly drifting apart. When my account ended, Celine thanked me for being so open with her and then pulled me down for a long hug. I kissed her goodnight and left. Dan was sat back at the table reading when I returned to the kitchen. He was no longer hard.

"How's Celine?" he asked nervously.

"She understands…don't worry, she's not mad at you…"

"Thank God for that!"

The relief on his face was palpable. He did not come near me that night.

At goodnight time the following evening, Celine wore the selfsame nightdress she had worn before. It being another hot night, Dan too was equally as scantily clad as he had been previously. As for myself, I only had on a bikini top and a pair of cotton shorts. To me, their goodnight hug lasted many seconds longer than normal, and it seemed that Celine was the instigator! The end result was the same: a towering erection standing up from my husband's groin. Celine did not appear at all perturbed this time. In fact she sported a satisfied little smile when she gave me a hug in passing and I noticed that her nipples were stuck out like hard little bullets. A tiny pang of jealousy zipped through me – not because Celine had given her father an erection, but because she was able to experience sexual excitement, whereas I could not.

Dan followed her out of the kitchen very soon after she left, vainly trying to hide his physical state from my view behind his newspaper. "I'm off to bed too…" he muttered.

I thought I knew exactly where he was headed, and I was right. When I pushed open our en-suite door, my husband was sat on the toilet with his shorts and underpants around his ankles, furiously rubbing his stiff pole in his fist. And no doubt Celine was the central character in his imagination while he anxiously sought his release!

"Dan!" I sighed lovingly. "Let me do that…please?"

I dropped to my knees on the cool tiles and moved in between Dan's legs. I pushed his hand out of the way and began to gently stroke his big beautiful prick. He groaned deeply when I lowered my face to explore the familiar veins and ridges with the tip of my tongue. He clasped my head in his strong hands when I took him deep between my lips and made ready to receive his sweet sperm. I sucked and licked while my husband ran his warm palms down and over my bare shoulders and back. He undid the clasp on my bikini top and freed my breasts. I worshipped his wonderful phallus as he fondled my breasts and nipples with his usual skill. At times before it seemed that my nipples and clitoris were joined by taut strings that pulsed with every touch of his fingers. But sadly that feeling was no longer there. Oh how I missed that wonderful tug and pull that never failed to fire through my body! Hot tears for my loss streamed down my cheeks when, with a muffled shout, Dan's taste burst into my mouth.

The next night followed the same pattern. Celine and her father hugged for a long time. Judging by the way her sheer nightie bunched in the cheeks of her bottom, she was without her panties, which was, I thought, most unusual. Some strange dark force inside me led me to join them; what followed certainly wasn't a conscious act. With one arm around each of their shoulders, I held them close. Time flowed like treacle. Almost in a trance, I watched my hand take hold of Dan's and lead it to his daughter's breast. She sucked in a sharp breath when she felt his fingers clasp her, but she did not pull away.

Pleased with my handiwork, I watched Dan caress and knead Celine's pert cone, expertly teasing her nipple to a hard, eager point. I remembered how it felt when he used to touch me like that, and I envied her for her pleasure. I wished I knew what he was thinking. Perhaps this was something he had dreamed of for some time?

Celine melted against him, trembling lightly, her breath rasping in her throat, her head leaned onto his chest. Thus encouraged, I grasped the hand that rested at her father's waist and led it between them to where his rigid phallus pressed hotly against her belly. As if by instinct rather than from prior experience, she began to run her circled fingers up and down his hard length the instant I molded her fingers around it.

Dan could not survive this unique pleasure for long. When the first spasms of his ejaculation hit him, he groaned loudly and his knees buckled. The material of his boxer shorts rapidly darkened as his sperm shot from his tip and began to soak the cloth. But, Celine continued to massage him until his semen ceased to flow and he began to soften. It was then that I broke them apart. After kissing my husband tenderly and telling him to go to bed and that I would join him soon, I led Celine, still shaking to her room. A flash of flame coloured bush sighted up her nightie as I helped her climb under the sheet confirmed for me that she was indeed naked between her thighs.

I stroked her hair whilst we talked about what had just transpired – how she felt about it and my feelings also. It pleased me greatly that my daughter was not afraid or upset that I had initiated her father's hand on her breast and her own hand on his cock. Indeed, the hard points of her nipples, even through the sheet covering her, told me that she had found the whole episode very exciting and that she was very turned on at talking about it.

In my heart I knew it was "wrong", but so was everything else that had happened earlier. My hand began to wander; caressing the side of her neck; stroking the length of her collarbone; creeping beneath the sheet to cup a delicious little breast…

"Mum! What are you doing?"

"Shhhhh, my darling…it'll be fine…you'll see…"

It had been many, many years since I had touched a girl in this way – the last time was way back at the all girls boarding school my parents sent me to, when my room-mate Glenys and I had experimented with each other's bodies during the long nighttime hours. The tactile memory of how her skin felt and how she responded to my searching fingers lingered still; as did that of our trembling anxiety, overcome by curiosity, when we finally plucked up the courage to go down on each other for the first time. The memories were strong, but the accustomed wetness between my legs was absent. Now I was awakening another girl – my own daughter – oddly comfortable with what I was doing, but feeling no personal arousal…

"It'll be fine…you'll see…"

My fingers trailed down over her soft belly; her nightdress was slightly damp from when her father's sperm seeped through his boxers. Her shaking voice gasped "Mum!" again when I found and gently pressed on her Venus Mount, but I felt her legs part in anticipation as I moved on down to slip my hand under and up beneath her nightie's hem. When I reached her slippery wetness, she moaned softly before giving herself completely to the loving mother's fingers that sought to stroke and tease her pleasure nub.

Celine's orgasm was perfect…so fine!

I kissed her goodnight and went to join my husband. He was fast asleep, but his cock was hard inside his shorts. No doubt he was dreaming about his daughter!

Neither my husband nor Celine spoke about the previous evening's events at breakfast, but both of them were exceptionally warm and loving towards me. That night followed the same pattern at first, but this time, as I held them both and looked on, Celine undid the buttons on her nightie's bodice and pulled it aside, and then led her father's hand to her naked breast. Of her own volition, she reached between them to clutch her father's cock to repeat the massage of the night before.

A naked breast had to be matched! I quickly moved in behind my husband and, with both hands, swiftly dragged his boxers down to his ankles. His cock sprang free and instantly back into Celine's grasp. The expression of fearful fascination on her face when she looked down to view the fleshy monster throbbing in her palm was a sight to behold! I returned to hold them both and, suffused with happiness, looked on at his hand stimulating her breast and her fingers cupping and stroking the stiff prong I knew and loved so well.

Before long, Dan's pearly semen shot from him in long ropey streams, liberally coating Celine's hand and wrist, and leaving large stains on her nightdress. When his climax was finished, she reluctantly released his shrinking member and looked expectantly to me. I prayed fervently that I was not misreading the hot desire in her eyes when I bade my husband goodnight with a warm kiss, then took hold of my daughter around her waist and conducted her to her room.

"Mum, my nightie feels all clammy. Do you think I should change it?"

"So it is my pet. And your hand is still sticky with Daddy's sperm."

I wiped my husband's fluids from her with a dry part of her nightdress…

"Hmmmm, you can't sleep in that! Let's get it off you!"

Celine seemed embarrassed to be stood naked in front of me, trying unsuccessfully to cover herself with her hands.

"Darling, what on earth is the matter? You shouldn't be ashamed of your lovely figure, especially in front of me!"

I took her by the wrists and held her arms wide. Celine was simply glorious, from her tip-tilted breasts to the indented curves of her waist that flared out to her hips, to the firm delicate swell of her belly and her smooth rounded thighs, between which nestled her womanhood's exotic flower. I got her to spin around, to let me look at the sweep of her back and the plump resilient rounds of her buttocks. She was as equally enchanting from behind as she was from the front. She was young, fresh, and perfectly complete; made for loving and made to be loved.

I could not serve my daughter as passionately as she deserved, but, empty as I was, I could teach her how to respond to somebody who could…

"I don't think you are going to need nightwear tonight, my darling…not for a while at least."

With that suggestion, I helped her to lie on her back on top of the bedclothes with her beauty wide open to my admiring gaze. We spoke about her feelings while I fondled every warm, wondrous inch of her perfect form. She told me how the touch of her father's hand on her breast sent thrills all the way through her, right to her toes. The feel of his naked cock in her hand frightened her at first, a fright that was soon overcome by curiosity at how something so gnarled and fearsome looking could be so warm and silky-smooth. The sperm spurting from his tip delighted her, as did the spasm in her palm that signaled each ejaculation. And the knowledge that she was giving her father so much pleasure made her pussy twitch and ache for his touch.

And my caressing hand was now building a fresh firestorm in her belly and between her legs…

Sliding my finger into the tiny pink gaping mouth was easy but it was still a shock for both of us. Even though her body was ripe for this moment, in her mind Celine was not quite ready to accommodate the invader, so I had to kiss the furrows from her brow and reassure her that she would love what was to follow. As for me, my distant memories of Glenys were no match for the reality of my daughter's velvety, slippery warmth and the way the walls of her pussy clung tightly to my finger.

My smoothly pumping finger and the corresponding light on-off pressure of my thumbnail against her clit soon had my daughter opening her legs as far as they would go and lifting her pelvis to match my every inwards push. Her look of disbelief when I introduced a second finger swiftly turned to one of joyous pleasure at the added sensations it gave her. And as I fucked her with my hand, I told her how wonderful her father's cock felt every time he pushed it into me. How it filled me up with its amazing heat, even though he used to say that putting it into me was like entering a wet furnace. How its ridged head so deliciously rasped my tender walls and how his thrusting shaft rubbed and squeezed my tingling clit until my orgasm flamed within me. And, finally, I told her how her father's sperm flooded me with such wonderful warmth when it gushed from him into my waiting belly.

Then, when I inserted a third, Celine gripped my wrist to hold my hand still with both hands and wildly rode my fingers to her stunning climax.

I stayed with my daughter; filled with memories of the happy, warm afterglow I knew now bathed her. The sound of her voice startled me from my reverie…

"Mum, that was so beautiful. Can I…can I touch you?"

"If you really want to, my darling…but it won't do anything for me."

"I want to try…"

I quickly divest myself of the few items of clothing I had on and lay down naked beside her. Just as I did with her, Celine caressed and teased my breasts, but, unlike hers, my nipples failed to harden in reply. The sensations she gave me were pleasant, but that was all. When I parted my legs to give her access to my sex, she groaned with dismay at how dry I still was…

"It's true then…"

I agreed sadly.

"Ohhh, poor Mum!"

To my surprise - I had no idea that she could be so bold - my daughter bent her head and kissed my bush, right at the start of my slit. Her glorious red mane tumbled silkily over my belly and upper thighs. Pre-surgery, that alone would have made me gush uncontrollably. She pulled her hair to one side and looked up my supine body to my face…

"Do you mind?"

"No. Do whatever you want to…"

She turned back and kissed me again. This time I felt the flicker of her tongue. Her hand pushed my legs further apart and her tongue followed my crease down. Once again, what she did was nice, but it evoked no suggestion of the hot tingle that used to signal the onset of my arousal.

"Can I put my fingers in you?"

"Be careful, my pet, there will be no lubrication to help you."

I felt her fingers part my lips. The tip of one found my entrance and tried to push in. It wasn't painful, merely uncomfortable, but Celine must have picked up some kind of involuntary signal from me, because she looked up again…

"It's no good is it?"

"I'm afraid not…I did warn you…"

"I know…but I hoped…"

"It was very sweet of you to even try. Don't be too disappointed."

From the way Celine has positioned herself, I could see up her slightly parted thighs to her pussy. Her lips were darkly swollen and slick with the kind of vaginal moisture I could not produce. It even smeared the inner tops of her thighs…

"How're you feeling?"

She flushed guiltily, her face almost as red as her hair…

"It's awful, but just looking at you down there, and touching and kissing you, has made me…"

"Horny again…?"

She nodded, her face on fire…

"It seems so selfish!"

"Nonsense! Well, you'd better come up here then…"

Celine started to return to lie alongside me…

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Daughter's Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds