A Daughter's Love

Jack had no idea how he was going to set his father-in-law up on such short notice. He mulled it over for what seemed like hours, then as a last resort he pulled out his little black book and began to dial numbers of girls he had known long ago. Most of the numbers didn't belong to the same girls anymore, and it was becoming tedious dialing over and over again.

Then, just as fate would have it, a voice from the past answered the phone, "Hello."

"Sharon, Sharon Smith?" Jack asked.

"Yes. How can I help you?" She asked.

"Hi, this is Jack, I don't know if you remember me but..."

Jack was cut off by the girl's voice, "Jack! How are you? Where have you been? Where are you? It's so good to hear from you." The excitement in her voice peaked with the last 'you'.

"I've been out of town for awhile, but I was wondering if you would like to get together later for drinks?" Jack managed to say in a quaking voice.

"I would love to, how about you pick me up at seven?"

"Eight would be better for me." Jack countered.

"It's a date. See ya." Sharon quipped, as she hung up the phone.

Carrie called Jack just as promised, and inquired about the arrangements. Jack explained that he had called an old friend and asked her out for drinks tonight at eight.

"Perfect Jack, just be sure you use dad's apartment this time though, ok?"

"How am I supposed to do that?" He asked.

"Honey, just get her drunk, take her to dad's place, then let him show up unannounced. He can take it from there. OK?" Carrie insisted.

"OK. See you tonight Honey." Jack said.

"Oh, no Jack, I'll be at the photo lab late, don't wait up. You just take care of dad tonight." She explained, and before he could protest she hung up.

Jack called Bob and let him know they were on for tonight. Bob was ecstatic.

Jack had arranged for Bob to show up at his apartment after he called him on his cell phone. He was to be waiting and silently replace Jack as Jack slipped out to use the bathroom. If all went well, they should be back at his place by midnight.

***

Jack pulled up to the curb in front of Sharon's apartment. Just as he opened the door to the car; she came skipping down the walkway.

"Hi Jack." She squealed in obvious delight at seeing him again.

"Hi Sharon. You look wonderful tonight." He beamed as she neared. Opening the door for her, he held her hand as she swung into the seat with an expectant urgency.

"Let's go." She chirped.

Nervous and unsure Jack sped away toward a seedy little place where he knew they wouldn't be recognized. The night went dreadfully slow. Sharon barely drank as she talked of every single detail of every event that had transpired since last they met. Jack was ready to call the whole thing off when Sharon excused herself to the ladies room.

Bob took this opportunity to approach Jack. "What's up Jack?" He smiled as he sat down.

"God, she can talk up a storm, Pop. I hope I can last." Jack muttered, dejectedly.

"Just get her to the apartment, Jack. I'll take her off your hands there." Bob chuckled.

"OK, but you better leave before she sees you." Jack cautioned.

When Sharon returned Jack asked if she would like to go where they could find a little privacy.

"Sure. Let's go." She said, standing to leave.

Just as planned, Bob waited for the call from Jack. Sitting in his car was for the birds. He was so horny he could hardly stand it any longer. What was taking Jack so long he thought? Then his cell phone rang. Though he was expecting it, he was startled none-the-less.

"Come on up Pop." Jack whispered into the phone.

Without hesitation Bob was opening the door to the car, stepping into the dark street, and began the short walk to the steps of his apartment. Then his cell phone rang again. Wondering if something had changed, Bob quickly answered the phone. "Hello." He answered. Expecting Jack's voice, he was unnerved when he heard his daughter's voice.

"Dad?" She asked.

"Yes, sweetness, what's up?" Bob asked, turning back into the darkness of the street for a moment.

Carrie asked if he had seen Jack tonight. He had, and asked if everything was alright. All was well she assured him, she was just wondering where Jack was. Bob informed her that he had just left and should be home soon. Carrie thanked him and wished him a good night.

***

Unbeknownst to Jack, Carrie had determined to be a part of this escapade somehow and had managed her way into her father's bedroom closet earlier in the evening. Just as Jack made his way into the bathroom to call her father, she stepped into the bedroom, startling Sharon. She explained the subterfuge to Sharon and promised to help her out of the apartment if she was quiet. Sharon was nonplussed, and agreed to sneak out as she had been instructed by Carrie. How could she have fallen for such a cheap trick she thought to herself? Carrie then called Bob and held him up long enough for Sharon to escape through the back door.

Jack was impatient. When Bob finally appeared he was just about to leave. Bob explained that Carrie had called and had wondered where he was. Jack just smiled, shaking his head he thought; she just couldn't wait to find out, could she.

Jack had told him that she wasn't as drunk as the last one was and to be careful. Bob entered as they had planned and moved quietly to the bedroom taking off his clothes as he went. He was down to his underwear when he reached the bed.

Cautiously, he moved between the sheets and was surprised to find that she was not there. He was confused and cast about in the dark for her. Then a slight sound came from the shadow in the corner of the room, faintly she came into view, darkly present and near. She pulled the bed sheet back, slid into the bed, and began to administer tender nibbles to his bare chest. More passionate now, she began searching for his male member. Finding his underwear obstructing her way, she pulled at them removing them with a fling across the room.

Bob was in a trance. Never before had a woman so completely possessed him. She moved to his now erect penis and began to fellate him. He responded immediately, undulating under her tender suckling, he erupted violently into her mouth, spasms of uncontrollable surges following one after another.

Despair gripped him, he had not intended to come so soon, and was now worried he might not be able to satisfy her. He made his way to the soft furry patch of hair between her legs and began to kiss and caress her warm moist vaginal opening. She responded with soft moans and coos of appreciation. Slipping his forefinger into her, he began to lick her clitoris with renewed vigor. She pressed back against his face almost suffocating him. He felt her begin to climax and was thankful for it as he was beginning to fatigue.

Just as she came she moaned softly, "Oh!"

Bob knew he had dodged a bullet and rolled over onto his back, breathing deeply as his heart raced in his chest. For a moment he recalled how it had been with his wife, strangely familiar, he thought. She stirred after a slight pause, took him back into her mouth and attempted to get him hard again. He wanted to tell her he didn't think it would get up again, when she slipped a finger up his rectum.

Surprised by this abrupt invasion Bob tensed appreciably. She moaned over his still soft penis in her mouth, and began to stroke his prostate from within his rectal passage. He responded. Bob couldn't believe it but she had coaxed his lifeless manhood to life once again. Her clever manipulation of his prostate had reinvigorated him to full hardness.

She swung her leg over his body and positioned his penis at her open vagina. With a plunge she sank onto him fully. She rode him with abandon, thrusting repeatedly, impaling herself upon his turgid flesh. Bob was in a state of wonder. He just laid there as she climaxed once again. As her convulsions subsided she rolled over keeping Bob inside her as she did.

Bob began to slowly stroke back and forth into her sopping wetness. Bob was not to last long this time either. She lay still as he finished the last few strokes of his orgasm.

The lovers fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

As the morning light chased the shadows from the room Bob stirred. His head was pounding from the sex and alcohol he had endured the night before. Realizing that the girl from last night was still in bed with him, he gazed upon her shapely form as it barely made an impression in the sheets as she laid facing away from him. Ever so gently he shook her awake. "Wake up young lady." He said.

What happened next struck Bob like thunder. As she rolled over smiling at him he recognized his daughter, Carrie. Bob was dumb struck.

Carrie said, "Morning dad. I'll bet you're surprised, huh?"

"What's going on here?" Bob said. "How did you...."

"Shush, Dad." Carrie said as she placed a finger to his lips. I tricked you and Jack last night. I just had to have you again.

"Again?" Bob asked confused.

Carrie explained about the foul up on the last date Jack had set up for him and how she began to fantasize about having sex with him again.

"Do you mean to tell me you set this charade up to seduce me, your father?" He asked incredulously.

"Yes. And it was glorious too. Didn't you enjoy it Dad? You seemed to like it last night." Carrie prodded her father.

"But, what about Jack? What will he think?"

"This must remain our secret dad. Jack doesn't need to know and we won't tell him." Carrie said sternly.

"Well..." Bob started.

"Well nothing dad. If you think I'm giving you up now that I've had you, you have another think coming." She stated flatly as she moved to cuddle with him, reaching down to find his penis, she kissed him fully and passionately. He responded as she had hoped, the stirring of his loins had begun with her touch and now was pulsing through her grip as she pumped his flesh.

He pushed his daughter to the mattress and entered her with the passion of a man possessed. They made love frantically through the morning each time their exploration of one another became more familiar.

Finally, as they showered and dressed for the day, Carrie came up behind her father, hugged him from behind and asked, "Dad will you do me a big favor?"

"Just name it sweetness." He asserted positively.

Carrie said in her tiny, 'daddy's little girl' voice, "Can you pick up some Viagra for tonight?"

Bob laughed, "Anything for my little girl."

"I love you dad."

"I love you sweetness."

***

Jack woke early and prepared for work. Carrie had not come home last night and he worried what might have happened to her. Several times he called her cell phone, but only got the voice mail. Carrie called him at work, about mid-morning, and explained that she had worked though the late evening and slept in the studio, apologizing for not calling sooner, then informing him that she would be working late that evening as well. Jack was not happy with the way things were turning out, but held his tongue, not wanting a confrontation over the phone.

Carrie had planned her evening with her father well, but not her cover story, Jack seemed to be suspicious, she hoped he wouldn't find out what she was really up to.

Bob spent the day jumping through hoops with his doctor, an old friend, trying to get some form of erectile assistance. After many probing questions and a discomforting examination he was awarded with a prescription for Viagra. He rushed home, to prepare for an evening with his daughter. He had hoped to get a nap in so he was well rested for the event, but nervous excitement prevented any rest. He fidgeted, and paced, and waited.

Carrie stayed at her studio until eight, and then made her way to her father's apartment. Bob was almost comical as he greeted his daughter at the door, not really knowing how to act in the situation; his emotions fluctuated between paternalistic love and zealous adoration for his beautiful little girl. Carrie, too, was visibly agitated; the masquerade of the previous encounters had allowed the tension to be diffused. But she was here, now, to make love to her father, there were no pretenses, just raw sexual need.

After dinner and a bottle of wine Carrie asked her father if he was able to get the Viagra. Bob turns slightly in his chair and looks toward his lap, and in an exaggerated manner points to a large tent in his pants, and says, "What do you think?"

Carrie pulled Bob into the bedroom and stripped him bare and teased him as she too unclothed herself in a very sensual manner.

She gripped his long, burgeoning cock tightly between her hands, pulling on it slightly between both of her palms as she adjusted it below her face. She dipped her head and her warm pink tongue darted forward, flicking lightly over the thin, semen-seeping opening.

"Ooooooh," he groaned and thrust his loins involuntarily upward as the warm moistness of her wetly glistening lips closed like hot melted butter down over the sensitively throbbing head of his cock.

He reached down and tangled his hands tightly in her hair to guide the rhythm of her already slowly bobbing head. The thick rod of flesh with the massive head was sinking deep into her mouth now, crushing through her softly moistening lips into the wet saliva at the back of her throat. Bob groaned and undulated his pelvis, forcing the throbbing hardness upward and inward again until she set up a steady rocking motion, never quite letting it withdraw but leaving the hot swollen head lodged a half an inch or so up inside the warm wet mouth.

"Yeeeees!" he grunted as her lips tightened around his hardness and her tongue began to swirl heatedly around the warm moistness of the rubbery blood-inflated head. Carrie's tongue, with nerve-tingling licks on the outstroke, was making the head throb and jerk as though his heart itself were beating inside it. He bent his head forward and watched through widely bulging eyes, one of his hands tangling tighter into her bobbing head, and the other fondling her sensuously swaying breasts.

He made a hard thrust forward and almost his entire prick disappeared until only a little stretch of it showed white and glistening, protruding from between her rapidly working lips. Her cheeks hollowed on the outstroke and expanded obscenely on the in-stroke. He withdrew and the thin elastic rim of her lips pulled out grotesquely, clinging to the flesh of his warmly tingling cock as though held there by invisible fingers. Her breasts jerked and danced below her lewdly pumping torso, one of them lifting and falling in his hand and adding to the lust-inciting picture.

"Lick it right under the ridge," he said hoarsely while he watched his daughter. "Oooooooh, that feels so goddamn good."

"Do you like it when I play with your balls at the same time dad?" she breathed hotly around his cock.

"Oh, God yes! Milk your fingers over the skin. Do that too!"

He sighed deeply and his head sunk back in the pillow as she massaged the soft resilient skin of his testicles gently with one hand and stroked the base of his cock between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand as she continued to suck rhythmically up and down. She increased the speed and he could feel the silky softness of her tongue twirling faster and faster around his saliva soaked hardness at the apex of the withdrawal, the stroke of her tongue ending in a magic flick across the tiny opening of the glands at the end. He flexed his buttocks, thrusting his hips back and forth and then arched his back up off the bed to grind his wildly bobbing loins hard up against her face.

Carrie could feel his throbbing reaction beginning inside his balls and began to suck his cock a little harder, increasing the pressure of her mouth, the tips of her teeth digging gently into the hard resisting flesh, leaving thin white trails where they had scraped the blood beneath the surface of the skin. She reached under his buttocks and cupped them in her palms, pulling his loins up tighter to her face. She could hear his breath quicken and her passion began to build and build in reaction. She reveled in the fact that she was sucking on her own father's cock.

"Fuck me ... I want you to fuck me and cum up inside me," she suddenly mumbled around his smoothly plunging instrument, struggling to get the words out and at the same time continuing the lewd twirling of her tongue around the moist blood-inflated head.

"Yes, I've got to fuck you. Fuck the shit out of you," her father muttered.

She felt his tangling fingers pull her by the hair until her lips withdrew with an obscene suction-like sound from his nearly bursting cock head. His hands moved to her shoulders and twisted her body harshly until she fell on her back on the bed. Bob rolled himself full length on top of her and she twisted and squirmed, smashing her hips against the wet hard cock pressing against her wildly rocking belly.

"Oh, you've got such a big hard cock tonight," she whimpered uncontrollably as he drew his hand up tight against the warmly swelling moistness of her cunt, searching for the tight elastic little opening.

"And you've ... God, you've got such a sweet pussy," he worked at her hotly quivering vaginal lips now, slowly and expertly parting the thinly curling pubic hairs and insinuating his fingers, hurting slightly at first so that she gasped and bit down on her lips to stem the pain.

"Oh, it's going to feel so goooood! Hurry! Fuck me now! Noooooow!" she whimpered through contorted lips, flailing her head from side to side on the spongy, sweat soaked material of the bed.

She shuddered expectantly as his hands pushed her thighs further apart still, stretching her cunt until it lay before him in a flat exposed plain. Her legs snaked out on either side of his body and her calves locked against the backs of his legs. He grasped his hard aching cock in his hands and then Carrie felt the lips around her softly quivering cunt slowly stretching open. The elastic rimmed tightness resisted for a moment, then gave way before the hard cruel pressure.

"Ooooooh," she groaned as it slithered deep inside her belly.

Bob shoved again slowly forward, and then suddenly he could stand it no more, and he rammed into her with everything he had, sinking the lust-inflated cock all the way to the deepest recesses of her warmly accepting young belly. He could feel the soft, sperm-filled sac of his balls slap tightly against her jerking buttocks and her legs kicked out in the air from the relentless onward pressure. But she responded like a creature from his wildest dreams, digging her heels into the bed and grinding her wetly clasping cunt back up his smoothly skewering shaft, begging for more of the cruel treatment.

He could hardly contain himself as her grunts of pleasure resounded through the thick sex filled air. He set up a quick rhythmic fucking motion, further incited by the flat smack of naked flesh on naked flesh as his belly smacked heavily against hers with each lust-heated stroke. It seemed impossible, but it was true: he was ramming that hard thick cock up into the warmly quivering confines of this stranger's cunt and she was loving every minute of it ... God, she was a wild woman when it came to fucking ... he had never had anything like this before and it took the utmost of his self-control to hold off from coming instantly into the softly squeezing walls of her cunt.

"Oh, Ooooooh, Arhgh," she groaned as it pushed with greater force through the hotly pulsating passage. "Oh, fill me Dad, fiiiiilll meeee," the sounds came incoherently around the swabbing tongue sunk deep in her throat.

He dropped his body heavily down on her, smashing the full ripe tits tightly against his heaving chest. He reached back grabbing her ankles and pushing them brutally back over her shoulders, until she was rolled up into a tight round ball of helplessness beneath him. His shoulders pushing against the backs of her full rounded calves kept her locked in that vulnerable position as he fucked heavily into her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds