A Daughter's Love Ch. 06

"OH GOD! OH FUCK!" She screamed. "OH GOD! ALEC! OH FUCK! YES!!!!!!"

He roared his release pounding into her as his seed flowed into her womb; her release bringing on his almost immediately. He shook uncontrollably with the force of his orgasm and shuddered as the last vestiges of pleasure coursed through him. He could feel her shudder beneath him and groaned. He collapsed on top of her and turned them both on their sides so he didn't crush her.

He was overwhelmed. Their eyes had never closed. He had seen every emotion that had passed through her; aware that she had seen every emotion that had passed through him. He understood that he had seen her most vulnerable self as she had seen his; knew that's why she had called out his name instead of daddy.

Their eyes finally closed as their lips met in a gentle, tender kiss. His heart pounded against his chest. He placed a hand on her chest and could feel her heart pounding too. Words escaped him. There was no way for him to describe this moment. He wasn't the writer, but even if he had been, he didn't know if there were words for what had just passed between them.

He lifted her leg high on his hip again. He wasn't flaccid yet. He knew he should pull out, but he didn't want to. He wanted, no, needed to have this connection to her for just a while longer. He held her closer as if he could make her a part of him; wondering somehow if she wasn't there already. He buried his face in her neck and gave himself up to exhaustion. They would both have a lot of think about in the morning.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds