A Daughter's Lust, Rewarded

But first, tonight, they would make love again, without bonds of any sort, physical, mental or emotional. He would lead her to her room, where she would lay on the bed, calmly and willingly waiting for him to take her. They would make love then, tenderly and slowly and gently. She would open herself to her father, taking him inside her, and feeling her trust and love for him grow with every pulsing moment that he filled her.

Amy pushed herself back up and into his strong arms again, where she held them against her with hers. His mouth found her neck, where he covered her with warm, wet breaths and kisses. Amy smiled as his hands continued to gently massage and explore her breasts. She held his hands there, urging him on, making sure that he didn't stop. She wanted him to hold her like this forever.

"I love you so much, Daddy," she said.

She felt him stop, raise his head and look at her. She looked over at him, smiling.

"I love you more than anything, Daddy. I want to be your perfect woman."

He kissed her instantly. It was soft at first, soft and exploring, but it quickly grew frantic, then wild and uncontrollable. Amy fought him when he eventually tried to pull away, so he had to grab her head in his hands to hold her back to get his own words out.

"I love you, too, Princess. Amy. You are the most amazing woman ever, and I want to be your lover for as long as I can, whenever I can."

Then he kissed her again, with a deep, wicked, incestuous kiss, shared by a loving father and daughter, after an act of shameless, unrestrained, and incomparable lovemaking. It undoubtedly did count as incest, but also as something far more.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds