• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Daughter's Taboo Love for Mother Ch. 03

A Daughter's Taboo Love for Mother Ch. 03

1234

Carl held his folded belt in his right hand as he looked at the small, pale butt of his lover. His wide belt was made of leather. Carl ran the belt over the girl's skin and Natalie jerks at the touch and gave muffled whimpers through her own panties that were used to gag her; she knew what was to come soon. The black man ran the belt over her butt cheeks and the back of her thighs and between her legs taunting her. After a few more times Carl raised his right hand and brought the belt down on Natalie's left butt cheek.

Natalie screamed at the burning pain from the belt. It was not a playful, teasing smack on her butt; Carl had used a great deal of his strength. The snapping sound of leather hitting flesh echoed in the hotel room and her body jerked forward as she struggled to get away from the cruel belt. She gave a second muffled scream as the belt came down on her ass again; this time making her start to cry. She dropped her knees so she was lying flat on her stomach and twisted her body to try and prevent the belt from hitting her naked ass again. Carl unfolded the belt and used it like a whip and it slapped across the sides and back of Natalie's thighs leaving a long red streak on her skin as she tried to prevent from getting hit.

"Back on your hands and knees or I will make it worse. Right now you get ten swats, five on each ass cheek, but move again like that and I will double it and not fuck you after." Carl told her.

Natalie whimpered and sniffled and did as she was told. Carl knew she would; the girl may be crying now and squirming and trying to get away, but he knew if he stopped and ungagged her she would ask "why did you stop? It was just getting good." Carl was a thug and often mistreated girls he knew or dated or fucked, but he never hit one in anger before; his mother raised him better than that, but he did enjoy hurting Natalie like this because she enjoyed it. He knew how far he could take it. He also knew that it was not the threat of more spanking with the belt that made the girl move back to her original position to accept her spanking, but that he threatened her with no sex after. Natalie fucked like a mad woman after he spanked her and Carl knew she would be so aroused when he got done.

Carl did as he promised and used the belt on Natalie's ass ten times, five on each butt cheek. Natalie had given her muffled screams at each swat on her ass. Her butt cheeks were red and already welting from the belt, her body was heaving up and down as she cried from the pain, and she laid on her stomach with her head turned to her right side as tears ran down her cheeks and she blew little snot bubbles form her nostrils as she breathed hard; her panty gag preventing her from gasping for breath from her mouth. Carl kneeled next to her and turned her head to him and removed the panties from her mouth. He used the panties to wipe her tears off her face and wipe her nose clean.

"You ok?" He asked.

Natalie opened her eyes, still filled with water, gave a few loud sniffles, and looked at the man, "Fuck me...please, Carl...fuck me so good...please." She begged in a soft voice.

"Did you bring any lubricant? I think your tight asshole needs to be fucked first."

"No, please, Carl...fuck my pussy first...please. I need it...please fuck my pussy and make me cum." Natalie pleaded.

Cal pulled Natalie's hair back by her pony tail and lifted her head off the bed, "Did you bring any lubricant?" He asked again, ignoring the girl's request.

"Yes...in my purse."

Carl let go of her hair and got off the bed and walked to the large television stand and picked up Natalie's purse. He opened it and took out the small bottle of sexual lubricant that was specially made for anal sex, he then pulled out Natalie's wallet and opened it and took out the cash she had; hundred and twenty-two dollars, and then he pulled out a diamond tennis bracelet.

"Is this real?" He asked holding up the bracelet.

Natalie, still bound to the bed, looked over her shoulder, "Of course. My grandmother gave it to me for my birthday this year."

"How much do you think it's worth?"

"Maybe three or four thousand." Natalie answered.

"Sweet." Carl said and put Natalie's wallet back in her purse and put her purse back on the TV stand and picked up his jeans from the floor and put the cash and bracelet in his jean's front pocket.

Natalie sighed. She was used to Carl blatantly taking her money and even some of her jewelry she may have. She let him; like she had much of a choice anyway. He wanted it he took it. Most of the time it was just her cash but on occasion like now it was her jewelry. She learned not to wear any when they hooked up but earlier while she was waiting for him she had forgotten she wore the diamond tennis bracelet and took it off and put it in her purse while sitting at the bar waiting for him. She never complained, not that it would do any good if she had. Honesty she was a little afraid of Carl sometimes when he was in "gangster mode" and actually thought if she said anything he would beat her up or worse. It was just money and none of the jewelry he took from her held any sentimental value to her anyway.

Carl put a large amount of lubricant on his hard penis, knowing that with his size and the tightness of Natalie's hole, he needed a good deal of lubricant. He walked back to the bed, knelt behind Natalie, and placed his hands on her butt and spread her cheeks wide apart. Carl inserted one of his large fingers in Natalie's ass and she gave a grunting moan as he lubricated the inside of her. Carl twisted and curled his finger inside the girl's ass causing Natalie to moan again in pleasure. Carl had fucked girls anally before, but none of them got off on it as much as the petite, brunette girl does. Natalie highly enjoyed her ass played with and fucked.

Natalie moaned and squirmed in the pleasure of Carl's large finger in her ass and when she felt the man take his finger out and then press his large lubricated penis against the opening of her tight hole she bit her lower lip and closed her eyes waiting for him to penetrate her. She knew it was going to hurt at first and feel uncomfortable for a moment while he penetrated her due to his size, but she also knew once her hole got adjusted to him being inside her it would give her the strange pleasant sensation she enjoyed. Natalie looked over her shoulder as she braced herself for the penetration.

"Go slow at first...please, Carl." She asked.

Carl grinned at her, "Don't I always."

Natalie sighed loudly, "No."

Her lover chuckled and pulled Natalie's body so her chest was touching her knees, her butt higher in the air, and her arms stretched out in front of her attached to the headboard by her own stockings. Carl took time to admire the girl from behind as she was naked and exposed like this. He did like girls with larger butts but he could not deny Natalie's ass was sexy. The way her butt cheeks were curved and the small size of them gave Natalie a "V" shape between her ass cheeks. Her pussy was swollen and wet with sexual desire, her ass cheeks still red and the welts more noticeable from the spanking from the belt, the skin around the entrance to her asshole was just a little, almost pinkish shade, darker than the alabaster skin tone of the rest of her body and it was wet and glistening from the lubricant. Carl pressed his hard cock against Natalie's asshole and pushed slowly.

Natalie cried out in both pleasure and the pain of being penetrated anally as Carl slowly thrust his large cock into her. She could feel her ass stretch to accommodate his penis. It hurt as she knew it would but in her perverse enjoyment of sexual pain she thought it felt good as well. Her body lurched forward on its own as the black man penetrated her but Carl held her in place. Between gasps for air, Natalie gave a series of loud groaning moans as he pushed himself all the way into her ass. Once he was fully inside her, Carl bent over Natalie's small body and whispered in her ear.

"Feel good?"

Natalie was pulling on the stockings binding her arms up over her head, stretching them to their limit; and her little fists clenched the bed sheets. Her head was face down on the bed but was suddenly jerked upward when Carl grabbed her pony tail and pulled her head up making her cry out in pain.

"I asked if it felt good, bitch." The man said harshly as he thrust forward and tried to go deeper into Natalie's ass.

"Yes...yes...oh God yes, Carl...it...it feels so good." Natalie answered in a loud whimpering voice.

"Tell me what you want, slut?" Carl pulled the girls head back again.

"Fuck my ass...please, Carl fuck my tight little white asshole hard with your big black cock." Natalie screamed out again. She knew the game he played with her and what he wanted to hear and she enjoyed it more than he did.

"What are you, bitch?"

"I am your little white whore. Your white fuck toy slut to use any way you want." Natalie answered. "Now please...please fuck me Carl! Please fuck your white whore's ass."

And he did. Carl let go of Natalie's hair and started fucking her. He pulled out slowly and then drove his large cock hard into the girl's ass. Natalie screamed out in both pain and pleasure. While he made Natalie answer his crude questions, Carl had been slowly rotating his hips to loosen Natalie's tight little hole but it still hurt her some. Carl repeated his deep thrusts into her a few more times and then placed his hands on her small hips and started fucking her hard.

The pain soon went away and was replaced with nothing but the wonderful pleasant sensation she felt when getting anally fucked and enjoyed it immensely.

"Ohhh...Uhhhh...uhhhh...ohhh God! Ohhh Carl...Ohhh my God!" Natalie screamed out loudly with her head turned to the side and pressed into the bed. "Ohhh my God...don't stop! Please...ohhh please fuck me...fuck my ass."

Carl fucked the beautiful petite white girl hard for a long time and Natalie knew she was going to be sore but she did not care; the pleasure he gave her was well worth any after effects. Her hands were pulling the stockings tight around her wrists as she gave loud moans and screams of pleasure. The knots on the stockings became so tight from her pulling on them that they started to cut the circulation off in her hands, but Natalie was oblivious to that from the wonderful satisfaction she felt of being penetrated anally. Carl reached down and grabbed her pony tail again and pulled her head back hard, causing Natalie to scream out in pain.

"I am going to cum, bitch. I am going to cum in your tight ass." He told her as he fucked her and pulled her hair.

"Ohhh...yes...yes...Ohhhh fuck...cum in me...please cum in my ass." Natalie begged.

Carl's body tightened as he drove deep into her ass one more time and he gave masculine grunts as Natalie felt his cum splash into her bowls. She could feel his large cock pulsing inside her as he came. She moaned out in the pleasant feeling of her lover shooting his cum all inside her. She then felt the large man's body press onto hers and felt his chest heaving on her back as he caught his breath.

"Fuck that was great." He told her and pulled out of her body making her give a little moan.

Carl got off the bed and left Natalie tied with her hands above her head and her ass still up in the air. He looked down at her well-used butt and chuckled.

"Looks like you could fit three or four cocks in your ass now it's so stretched out."

Natalie gave an almost whisper giggle, "Don't be so vulgar." She said and turned her head to him. "Untie me now, please. My hands are numb."

Carl laughed and walked to where his pants lay on the floor, reached in his front pocket, and pulled out a folding combat style knife. He then walked to Natalie. Natalie was not afraid; she knew what the knife was for. This was not the first time she had been in this situation with her black lover. Carl gently slide the blade between the stockings and Natalie's hand and cut first the right side and then the left. The knots had become so tight form the girl's struggles of passion that they could not be untied.

Carl closed the knife and set it on the night stand and got back in bed. Natalie winced as she turned to her side, her butt still hurt from the belt and her ass was sore. She rubbed her wrists.

"I need to charge you for all the stockings you have ruined." She giggled.

She then placed her head on the man's chest and kissed his breast and she suddenly giggled. Carl's fluid that leaked from her ass tickled her.

"Will I be able to wear my bikini tomorrow?" She asked.

Carl chuckled, "No. May take a couple of days for the welts to go away."

Natalie gave the man a pout. "You are so mean."

"Yeah and you love it. When are you going to let me do the things Felicia does to you."

Natalie smiled, "She talks to much."

"She likes to compete with me I think. She likes to tell me she fucks you better than I do." He kissed the top of her head. "So when?"

Natalie snuggled closer, "Never. Some things I reserve for just girls. Are you going to stay the night or just fuck me again and leave?"

"Why worried you won't get that tight pussy fucked enough?" He teased her.

"Oh I will, if you leave I will just go back into the bar and find some guy to finish what you started." She teased back.

Carl laughed, "Yeah I am sure you would. You would fuck just about anybody."

Natalie playfully slapped Carl on his chest and winced again from the pain from her butt cheeks as she turned over on her back. "That was very mean. I am not going to let you fuck me anymore tonight." She pouted again.

Carl chuckled, "Well I am staying all night tonight and I intend to wear that little pussy of yours out and fuck your ass some more. When I am done with you, you won't be able to walk right for two days."

Natalie crossed her arms over her naked breasts, "Not letting you." She said in a childlike pout.

Carl laughed, "Yeah you will. You love it too much. Now get down there and suck my cock some more. I want to fuck your pussy now."

Natalie sighed, "The things I do to have an orgasm." She teased and Carl laughed as he guided her head to his semi erect penis.

***********************************************************************************

Leadre's affair with her daughter's boyfriend Justin lasted for most of the summer months and several times she allowed Derrick to join them again and even met with Derrick alone when Justin was out on a date with her daughter Natalie. She got over her guilty feeling of having sex with Justin and Derrick together or one of the young men alone. While there was little emotion involved and it was a relationship based on sex alone having the two younger men desire her, fuck her, and often humiliate and degrade her with their actions or the things she did with them made her feel so alive and desirable; something she had not felt since her husband had died. "So what if they were so much younger? They are both of legal age and it's consensual." She would tell herself to justify her actions. "So what if Justin is Natalie's boyfriend? She does not have sex with the boy and he is eighteen and has needs and desires that need to be fulfilled. If he was not having sex with me then he would cheat on Natalie with some other girl." She would tell herself. Her and her daughter always had a strained relationship and it got worse after her husband died and over this summer it had even gotten much tenser as of late.

Natalie basically ignored her mother and when she did communicate with her mother it was normally just to reply to her text messages and the replies were short, sometimes cruel, and always full of bitchy attitude. Leadre could honestly not remember the last time she sat down and had a conversation with Natalie. Natalie spent her summer either alone in the guest house, out with her friends, the occasional date with Justin, or the time she went to visit her Aunt Victoria, Leadre's younger sister, in Macon for two weeks. That did hurt Leadre emotionally; her sister and Natalie always seemed closer and had a better relationship than she had with her daughter. She satisfied her loneliness and self-pity those two weeks by having Justin or both Justin and Derrick over almost every night.

Sex with the two boys was similar but also different. They both liked to do their best to embarrass their older lover, to humiliate her, to "force" her to do things to them, to fuck her hard, and Leadre loved it. She had always had a very great sex life with her husband and they often explored different things such as roleplay, various positions, even tying each other up a few times, and dirty talk; but Sean, her late husband, never said or did anything to humiliate her or degrade her like her two young lovers did and Leadre discovered she had what she referred to as a love/hate relationship feeling about it.

She found it very embarrassing the way they treated her and very degrading by the things they did to her, she did to them, the way they talked to her, and the names they called her but it turned her on a great deal. Derick was much more vulgar and dominant and "abusive" than Justin and often after a night of sex with him alone or when he joined her and Justin she woke up with bruises on her body and he enjoyed spanking her butt when he fucked her from behind, not soft playful swats like her husband used to do at times for fun but hard hits with his hand across her naked ass cheeks that left the pale skin on her butt a deep scarlet red and burning and throbbing with pain. Leadre found the pain very arousing and it seemed to make her orgasm quicker and more intense as did the way he pinched her nipples painfully. More than once after being alone with Derrick for the night her nipples were very sore the next day and she winced when she sat down due to the spankings he gave her ass. While the pain aroused her it was the humiliation she enjoyed the most. The older woman no longer protested or played her game of trying to end her affair with Justin and nor Derrick. She embraced it and became very forward at times about her desires.

One early evening she was attending a booster fundraiser at her daughter's school to raise money for a new football field and Derrick was attending to be "shown off". The booster committee liked showing off the young man to raise money for the football program since he was a national five star recruit, recruited by top colleges in the country as far away as Notre Dame, and was verbally committed to the University of Georgia. He was a prop to show parents "if you donate more money we can build a better practice facility for our football team and maybe your son can get a sports scholarship to a university with a prestigious football program."

Leadre was bored after the speeches and as people were mingling and shaking Derrick's hand and telling him "great job, son", she walked up to him, shook his hand, and leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "Meet me in the girls bathroom by the student center...I want to get fucked."

The area was deserted as she knew it would be and after waiting about ten minutes Derrick walked into the bathroom, pulled Leadre into one of the stalls, bent her over the toilet, lifted her skirt, removed her panties, and fucked her hard and fast. Leadre felt being bent over the toilet and fucked was humiliating but it turned her on and she came quickly with Derrick soon following. After he was done, he patted her ass. Told her she is such a whore, pulled up his pants, and left her there panting and trying to catch her breath as she gripped the tile wall behind the toilet as she waited for her shaking legs to steady themselves.

Once able to walk she used toilet paper and wiped the boys cum that started to leak out of her from her upper thighs, picked up her panties, walked out of the stall, fixed her hair and makeup, and then bought a feminine napkin from the machine to line her panties so when Derricks sex fluid leaked out of her it would not be noticeable as a wet spot on her skirt, put her panties back on, and left to rejoin the fundraiser. She even bid on a two night stay at one of the other parents' condo at St. Simons at the silent auction thinking it would be fun to take one or both of her lovers with her. She found watching Justin give his larger friend a blow job very sexy and after he came in his friend's mouth it turned her on to kiss Justin and suck Derrick's fluid from his mouth. Sadly she lost the bid.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Daughter's Taboo Love for Mother Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds