• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Daughter's Tale

A Daughter's Tale

Do you know the story of Adonis? Let me give you a brief synopsis, if you've forgotten. Adonis was born of a tree, that had become his mother. His mother had an incestuous passion for her father and with the help of a maid made love with him. The maid, getting the king drunk off of wine, helped sneak Adonis' mother into the room several times in the cover of night. When the king's curiosity got the better of him, and he wanted to know exactly who this young girl was, he found out that it was his daughter. He was so angry that he decided to kill his daughter, and again in the cover of night, she ran away. She ran through many cities and countries before praying and begging to the gods to save her. The gods felt bad for her and they turned her into a tree, and ten months later Adonis burst from that tree, the product of the incestuous relationship. He was Aphrodite's lover until he died trying to kill a boar.

My story isn't that of Adonis. I wasn't born of a tree, nor have I ever tried to kill a wild boar, but that of his mother, Smyrna. I start with Adonis, only because I find his story much more interesting. Things are not very interesting after you've been turned into a tree, or at least that's my opinion. Some might say that it might be very interesting to be a tree, but I veer from my point.

No, my father has never tried to kill me, nor have I ever got him drunk with the help of a maid; I speak in terms of the fact that I have an undying desire to be with my father. I ran far away, off to college to try and get the want to go away. When I was with my father, I couldn't help but to make him notice me. I promenaded around the house in the shortest skirts possible, the tightest most revealing shirts possible, and I know he noticed me. I'd hear him grunt when I walked into the room, and that pleased sound only made it worse. I had fantasies constantly of sitting in his lap and feeling his hard cock press against me, and feeling his hands pet me. I was in a constant state of arousal I masturbated on a continuous basis, just to try to calm myself down.

So, in the end, I left. No, I never went praying to any god or gods to save me. So, maybe my story isn't exactly like Smyrna's, but I like to think it is only because it sounds romantic to think of oneself in such ways. I did, though, throw myself into school. I took tons of classes, and worked my ass off to drive away the thoughts. I never called home. I never talked with my father in the four years I was away, and it seemed to help. The passion slowly faded, and stayed some where in the back of my mind. But I began to miss my home, and I began to miss my father, in a daughterly fashion. Plus, I felt bad for never returning his calls, or seeing him. I began to wonder if he thought I hated him. I didn't at all, I just had to get this thing to go away.

When I did return home, I felt happy just looking at the old place. I opened the door and sighed as all the familiar sights and smells came rushing to me. I put my stuff down and began to walk around the house yelling.

"Daddy! Dad? Are ya home? Oh Daddy, I'm back!"

I heard a door open loudly from upstairs and pounding footsteps on the hallway floor. I watched as Dad ran down the stairs, and I smiled as I saw how happy he was. "Oh my god! Jess! I've been so worried! I can't believe you've not spoken to me, or come home in so long!"

His happy expression turned into one of anger and hurt and I felt so bad.

"I know Daddy. I'm so sorry. There are reasons why I did what I did."

"Are you going to explain?"

"I don't think I can. At least not yet. Maybe in time."

He nodded and sighed, "alright. Well come on. Tell me what you've been up to."

We went into the kitchen and I made us both some lunch. I was happy that Daddy was willing to forget what I had done to him; and I began to drone on about the last four years. I let him know that I planned to stay, having now a degree in education, I was going to apply to some school districts in the area as soon as I was settled in. He seemed proud of me and said nothing to interrupt as I went on. When I was finished, we sat in silence for a while, and I watched him eat the sandwich that I had made for him. He finally nodded and broke the silence.

"You're more than welcome to stay here for as long as you need to. You know that, right?"

"Yes Daddy. I have money saved for a down deposit on an apartment, but I would like to stay here until I'm secure in a job."

"Of course honey. Your room is still exactly the way you left it. It probably needs some dusting and all of that. I'm not a good housekeeper."

He winked at me and I laughed.

"That's alright, I'm pretty good at cleaning house."

He nodded and patted my hand. We sat in silence for a while longer. I studied him. He hadn't changed much in the four years I had been gone. He was still an overly handsome man. His thick dark brown hair had begun to gray at the temples, which I thought looked distinguished and very sexy. His dark brown eyes were still beautiful, holding in them his intelligence and power. His mouth with its thin firm lips still looked enticing to me. The way he held is mouth in an authoritative fashion, always ready to give orders and always ready to put down someone for questioning him, made me want to kiss it. His tall, lean, hard body made me want to touch it. I wanted to know how his strong arms would feel around me. I wanted to know how his muscular chest would feel pressed against my soft full breasts.

I was snapped out of my thinking by the sound of his voice. "Jessi. Hello? Any one home?"

"Yes, sorry, guess I was lost in thought."

"Hmm. Well, I asked if you could make some coffee."

"Yeah, sure, whatever."

I jumped up and went to the coffee pot. I yelled at myself for diving right back into the same old thoughts. I guess staying away so long hadn't cured me. I just hoped that it didn't make it worse. I made the coffee, and took a cup of it up to my room. I changed into a pair of jogging pants and a tee shirt so that I could clean. I tied a bandanna around my head to keep my red locks from getting in my way. I looked around, not knowing exactly where to start. Daddy was right, it was just the way I had left it. There were stuffed animals covering chairs and the bed, and other little girl things all around. I shook my head and went back out of the room. I caught Dad coming around the corner.

"Do we have any boxes?"

"No."

"Trash bags still in the same place?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm going to pack up all those stuff animals and things and give them to Goodwill."

"Why?"

"Daddy, if you've not noticed, I'm not a little girl anymore."

I put my hands on my hips and opened my big blue eyes wider for emphasis.

"I know that. But some of those things are special."

He looked hurt, and I knew why. Some of those animals were given to me by mother before she passed.

"I know Daddy. I'm not going to get rid of all of them. Just the ones that hold no real value anymore. Okay?"

He seemed content with that, and I went off to collect trash bags. It took me nearly all day to finish cleaning the room, between stuffed animals, toys, and clothing I had ten trash bags neatly filled with things. I brought them all downstairs and set them by the front door. I went looking for Daddy but couldn't find him, and scribbled a note to tell him that I was off to the Goodwill store to drop the stuff off. When I came back, I found Dad laying on his stomach on my bed. I laid down beside him, and looked at the stuffed monkey he had in his hands.

"I'm really glad you kept this one Jessi."

"Really? I can't quite remember anything about it, but it seemed like something I should keep."

"I won this for you at a State fair. You were just a little girl then, around six, I think. And you were so happy. You carried it around forever, showing anyone you met the monkey. You called him Charley, and boasted about how you're Daddy won it for you."

I laughed, "Yeah, I remember now. I got so mad at grandpa cause he kept calling the monkey Curious George. I'm glad I kept it now."

Daddy turned over onto his side and grabbed my chin between two of his fingers. He turned my head his way and smiled.

"I'm glad you're back. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too Daddy."

He put his arm around me and hugged me. I felt my body give in. I began to throb in places daughters shouldn't throb in the presence of their father. I broke the hug and smiled.

"I'm going to shower and change, and then I'll make us some dinner."

"That sounds great."

He got up and left the room, but not without a long look at me.

I dove into finding a job, the thoughts had come back, and they were worse than before. I couldn't stop thinking about him. My passions had doubled upon my return, and I didn't know how to handle them. I thought at least I knew how to masturbate better. I started avoiding Daddy as much as possible. I knew he noticed, he looked at me sadly when our paths crossed. I felt bad, but I had to stay away from him as much as possible. I decided that to make it easier on me, I'd get an apartment. I had the money for the deposit and enough saved for rent and utilities if it took me longer to find a job than I thought it would. I brought the matter up after dinner one night. After I had picked out and applied for an apartment in the city.

"Hey, Dad, I have something to tell you."

"Oh so you're finally going to speak to me."

I sighed, shook my head, and ignored his statement.

"Look, I'm going to be moving out. I found an apartment, and I've put in the application."

He took in a measured deep breath, as though I had smacked him and he didn't know quite how to handle it. He looked at me, his deep brown eyes sad and angry.

"Do you not like me?"

"What? I like you. You're my father."

"You don't want to be around me. You won't speak to me. You've been here a little over a month, haven't gotten a job like you said you were going to before moving, and now you tell me you're going to leave me again."

"Dad, I just think I need to be on my own."

"I don't see why you can't stay with me."

"I just can't okay!"

"For the same reasons that you left me before?"

Our voices started raising as the conversation continued.

"Yes! So, I have to leave!"

"What are they? What are these fucking reasons or are you just making excuses!"

"No, I'm not making excuses. There are reasons and I'd rather not go into them!"

"You tell me now! I'm your father, and I refuse to be disrespected by my own daughter!"

"I'm not disrespecting you! I'm merely saying that I'm leaving!"

"You are by hiding things from me!"

In my anger, I had gotten up and began to pace the floor. My fists were balled at my sides, and I could feel my face flushed.

"It's not relevant, Daddy!"

"Obviously it is! It's what makes you leave me!"

"I'm not going far!" "You tell me what these things are now!"

"No! They are private!"

Daddy shot out of his chair and stood in front of me. He towered me by a foot and his actions caused me to brace myself. He didn't touch me, but looked down at me with such anger that I lost track of my thoughts.

"There is nothing private between us! Not anymore! You left me, alone for four years! No calls, no letter, no nothing! That will end! You will tell me now what these things are!"

His eyes burned holes into me. My anger began to vanish, and was replaced by shame. Daddy had hit me, not with his hand but with his words. I took a long deep breath in and lowered my voice to a respectful tone. My eyes cast down to look at the floor as I spoke.

"You will hate me if I tell you."

Daddy's anger subsided, and he grabbed my shoulders. I began to cry, the shame becoming unbearable. He hugged me to him tightly and petted my hair.

"No, I could never hate you. You tell me what has you crying."

I blurted it out. I didn't know any other way of doing it.

"I want you! I've wanted you for a long time. That's why I left! I couldn't get the thoughts of having sex with you out of my head! They became overwhelming, and I didn't know how to handle them! That's why I have to go now. I can't stop thinking about you! Do you understand now? I can't stop thinking about fucking my own father!"

Great sobs began to come from me; I felt Daddy's body slump against mine, and his arms hold me tighter before he pushed me to arms length.

"Look at me."

I looked up fearing a good moral beating.

"You should have come to me when this first started. There is nothing we can't handle. We've been through so much already, you understand me?"

I nodded and took a deep breath to get the crying to stop.

"This is nothing, Honey, nothing at all."

Now with my senses back, I saw that he was happy about this. I became confused and shook my head. "What? Daddy, this is something. This is something big."

He pulled me to him again.

"No, no it's alright. There's no reason to feel ashamed of your thoughts."

I wasn't feeling ashamed anymore, I was feeling perplexed. I looked up at him and as my face turned up, his came down, and his lips pressed against mine. I broke the kiss and pushed away from him.

"Daddy!"

He looked at me angrily.

"Come back here!"

"No! What are you doing?"

He moved catching my arm and pulled me back.

"You are not going to stand there and tell how you've been thinking and not think that you're not going to get a response from me!"

"I wasn't looking for that kind of response!"

"You were or you wouldn't have told me!"

He pressed his lips against mine again, and I decided at that moment that it wasn't what I wanted. I tried to break free but he wouldn't allow it. He broke the kiss and smiled down at me lustfully.

"I've wanted this too, you know. I just never let it get to me like you apparently have."

"But I don't want it anymore!"

"Yes you do!"

He threw me onto the couch, and I landed with a hard thud. I looked at him surprised as he came towards me. He pushed open my legs, so quick and hard that he ripped the skirt that I had on. I gasped as I looked down at my bare pussy and then to him. He smiled at me.

"You have a pretty pussy, Jessi. I always envisioned that you shaved it, and I guess now I know I was right. Now let's see how it taste."

"No, Daddy, no please!" My pleads fell on deaf ears as his head went down and he attacked me. I meant to let out a scream of protest but instead a moan of pleasure came from me as his tongue moved around my pink lips. His tongue reached the tight hole that I had always dreamed of him touching, and I moaned louder as he invaded it. He came up and flicked his tongue across my already swollen clit before pulling up.

"Mmmm...that's one sweet pussy."

All I could do was look at him, pleading with my eyes to continue. He did, attacking me again, sucking, licking and biting on my clit until my juices spilled from me. He came up, without wiping my cream from his chin or cheeks and as his face got close enough I grabbed his head. I licked my juices from him, and let go of him when he was clean. I let my primal lust take over, I couldn't fight him, and I really didn't want to.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me like I've dreamed of!"

He smiled and stood up. I watched as he took off his clothes, and when his cock came into sight, I didn't fight myself. I got down on my knees in front of him and devoured it. I heard him moan as I took him into my mouth and I smiled up at him.

"That's a good girl, Jessi. Suck your Daddy's cock, do a good enough job at that, and I'll fuck you till you can't stand anymore."

I moaned and shoved him down my throat, fucking myself with it, not caring that I choked on it for the first several minutes. I brought myself back only when I could no longer breathe, and wrapped my hands around him. I jacked him off while I busied my mouth on the head of his cock, until he pulled me from him. He threw me again onto the couch. This time I landed on my knees. I pulled my upper body up, grabbed onto the couch and wiggled my ass at him as I looked back and smiled.

"Come on Daddy. Come and get it. Fuck me! Stick that cock in my cunt now!"

He came to me and thrust hard, sending all of his length into me at once. I let out a scream of passion as he pounded me hard and fast.

"Oh god, Daddy it's fuckin' amazing! It's better than I ever would have guessed! Yeah, keep fuckin' me just like that! Oooo..it feels so goddamn good!"

He kept it up for a while, and then moved from me. He sat on the couch and grabbed his cock. I stared at him while he stroked it for a minute. He snapped me out of the daze by yelling.

"Well, what the fuck are you waiting for? Get over here and ride my fuckin' cock!"

I squealed with delight as I straddled him and dropped myself on him. I kept him deep and began to grind hard on his cock, moaning as his mouth came to my erect nipples. I stared down at him as he sucked and nibbled on one tit then the other.

"Mmm...fuck, Daddy I'm gonna come!"

He grabbed my hips and began to bounce me hard on him. He pulled from my tits and looked at me as he spoke.

"You come! You come all over my fuckin' cock, you hear me!"

"Yes Daddy! Yes, I'm coming, I'm coming all over your wonderful motherfuckin' cock!"

My words were lost as loud screams of ecstasy replaced them. I looked at him once I was finished and smiled at him as I kept riding.

"You get down there now, and you make my cock come for you!"

I giggled and moved back to my knees in front of him. I took my mouth to the head of his cock again, and my hands back to the shaft. I worked him, hard and quick, moaning at the taste of myself on him. I moaned even louder when I tasted his seed on my tongue. I swallowed every last drop of him down, and kept sucking gently, until he pushed me away. He beckoned me to him and I sat down beside him. I put my head on his shoulder as he began to talk.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it."

"No Daddy it was amazing."

"You're not going to leave are you?"

"No, Sir, not if you'll fuck me when ever you so desire."

"Oh that can definitely be arranged. It's late now, you go on to bed."

I nodded and got up. I stretched as Daddy got up and he smacked my ass. I laughed and shook my head as I began to walk upstairs.

So, I guess really my story isn't all that comparable to the one of Adonis' mother. I did have a cardinal lust for my father, I was finally able to satisfy it, but that's it. I won't ever turn into a tree, and my Daddy likes the fact that I'm so smitten with him, which was until now, something that I could have only dreamed of.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Daughter's Tale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds