• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Day At Home Ch. 03

A Day At Home Ch. 03

It was Saturday morning. Friday Sarah took off from school. At first I thought of doing the same, but decided that she wanted space. I must admit I was a little nervous going to school, I didn't really know if Jason knew what hit him, but turns out he wasn't even there. He was arrested for indecent exposure and was serving 24hrs in lockup. He refused to say why he was naked, so they booked him. There was nothing about an assault. Looks like I was in the clear.

So, Saturday morning. Mum was at work and Dad was at some conference thingy for a few days. I made myself some toast and was about to sit down when I was suddenly pushed onto the couch.

"You got to have your little speech a while back, and so here goes mine. I hate Jason. Not just now, but always. I was only dating him because I thought it might make you hate me, and not love me. But, truth is, I WANTED to love Jason. Or even like him. I wanted to be with someone that wasn't anything like you. I didn't want to be reminded of you in any way. But being with Jason only made me long for what I see in you. After what you told me before. I was shocked. Not so much for the fact my 'brother' said it, but of what you said. I've never been told that before. I knew your sincerity and, frankly, I could see your love for me."

"I felt awkward and hated it because I knew that you, my own damn brother, probably loved me more than anyone in the world. Do you understand what I'm saying? Of all the guys I've known, you, MY BROTHER, is the first that's truly loved me! And you, you little shit, were making me feel the same way about you. We're brother and sister! Do you have any idea what that means? It means that the entire world thinks we're fucking nuts. We probably are. But you're kind to me. You don't lie. You don't mince words and you treat me with respect, well most of the time. You love me and... and I love you. You've gone and fucked both our lives you little shit because you've gone and made me fall in love with you."

And then she jumped on me and kissed me so passionately I was getting ready to wake up. For once, it was me that was left speechless. This was unexpected. This was unexpected and great. This was unexpected, great, and awkward. Brother and sister, in love with each other. I wanted to tell her that I did still love her and frankly wanted to be with her forever but I didn't know how this would ever work. I wanted to tell her that I'm sorry that she had all that time with Jason and that I wish she just told me damn it.

All I managed was "erp" before I had her tongue thrust down my throat again.

"Kyle. For once in your horny little life let's not fuck around with words. I wasn't sleeping with Jason and unlike you I don't masturbate 100 times a day, so when I say right now that I want you to come with me, I fully mean the double entendre."

I was living a dream. I must be. I was in love with a girl, who was in love with me. She was hot, very hot. And she wanted to fuck my brains out. Granted she was my sister, but there are just some things you overlook. She took the lead and I gave chase up the stairs after her. She was only a few steps in front of me but she must have been unbuttoning on her way. By the time I hit her bedroom, she was already walking out of her skirt and in the same motion taking off her top. I wasted no time in getting my gear off, until I got to my boxers. That's when I stopped. Sarah noticed.

"What's wrong? "

"You realise what we're about to do. You realise everything this entails."

"Don't you want to?" she queried, almost puzzled.

"More than anything. But, take a second to think about it."

Did I really say that? Was I out of my mind? My brain was overriding my penis and damn was my penis pissed! Hot naked chick ready to fuck! Think later fuck now! But still, the brain was in gear.

"Sarah. I love you more than anything and I'm pretty sure you know I think you're the sexiest thing on legs. So believe me I really, really, want to have sex right now. But have you thought about this. What happens tomorrow, or the next day. How do we hide this, how do we keep this going? I'm standing here about to lose my virginity to my sister, and I probably should give that at least more than 10seconds thought."

"You're a virgin little Kyle?"

"Um. Yeah. I've been single since I was 12 when I got dumped for a kid with better Pokémon cards."

"Look. I hope this lasts forever, but if it doesn't lets end it nicely. Hiding it will be hard, but I'm sure we'll manage. We keep it going by holding onto the feelings we have for each other. And if you're a virgin than I'm on top, just lie back."

She walked in front of me, staring in my eyes. She kept staring in my eyes as she knelt and pulled my boxers down.

"Hello little one. Haven't seen you in a while," she giggled.

"You know, it's considered bad form to call a guys appendage a 'little one'."

"I give it about 2mins tops before it loses its current size and is a 'little one'."

I laughed. It relaxed me. I laid on the bed, erection sticking straight up. I closed my eyes and tried to remain calm. Sarah put a warm, saliva lubricated, hand around me and started to masturbate me. The feelings and the knowledge of what was happening almost pushed me over the edge straight away.

"Open your eyes. Don't fantasise about me, look at the reality."

She was right. I opened my eyes and watched her, now naked form, slowly masturbate me. Her skin had the unmistakeable swimming suit tan and it only served to accentuate all her wondrous pink bits. Completely waxed, nothing was left to the imagination. It was all there. She continued to wank me, slowly and steadily, whilst I watched her. At that moment I didn't even see her as my sister. Nor did I see her as "that hot chick" I used to. I saw her as Sarah, the girl I loved. She looked at me, and I smiled at her.

She stopped and then knelt above me. She had her left hand holding me straight whilst her right hand was on the bed for stability. Slowly my dick touched her vagina. It wasn't anything like I expected. It was hotter, tighter, and wetter. I tried to remain focused and calm for fear of cumming there and then. I wanted to last as long as I could. Slowly she kept pushing down, taking me in. She was sliding on and I thought that this was the best it could get. Then finally, after what seemed an eternity, she bottomed out. Her vulva resting on my pelvis, my dick safely snug inside.

"Attention ground staff, we have incest."

I didn't even register at first what she said. It was a delayed reaction. When it triggered, I laughed. The act of laughing caused a few pelvic thrusts and within about the first 2 we were off. I slowed down almost to a stop and let Sarah do the hard work. She knew what she was doing anyway.

It was, really, pretty average sex. Simply thrusting. For a virgin though it felt godly. My eyes were darting from watching my dick disappearing into her, to her breasts bouncing up and down like an erotic lava lamp, to her beautiful face that was forever watching my own.

It was so odd. So many feelings and emotions. Lust, love, breasts, Sarah, breasts, pussy, that god awful noise 'fwap fwap' as we collided, back to the breasts again. In the end though, whilst it may be 'gay' to admit it, it was actually her face I ended up watching. I was watching it as she concentrated on her balance as she fucked me. Watching her eyes as I could feel the moment coming. It was only moments, but moments I will always cherish.

We argue now over the time. I say it was at least two minutes. She says it was barely one. Either way, delicious cunt gripping my dick in a way no hand can, and just the whole experience came to a halt a short time later. I came, not for the first time, and not for the last, inside my sister.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Day At Home Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds