• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Day At The Beach

A Day At The Beach

Sweat streamed off her body, the tiny droplets sticky and hot as they slid off of her perfect body. She lay there, sprawled across her beach towel doing her best to forget the blistering heat and concentrate on the real reason for her visit to the beach. Like always, she had come to check out the cute guys and hopefully find someone to fulfill her primitive needs.

She wore a cute two piece, hot pic, tight enough so that anyone could see the outline of her nipples which began to firm as she thought of the sumptuous pleasures she had planned for any one of the hunks whom the surveyed walking on the foreshore in front of her. Although it was a searing day, the beach itself was not overly crowded, which gave her a good opportunity to size up each man that walked by.

She had noticed a pair of guys, no more than 19 years of age, who were wrestling in the waves. Although her skin felt boiling because of the sun, her pussy became heated at the sight of the two young studs. She decided that these two would be perfect for the nasty things she had planned and so she stood up and, trying to walk very sexily, she ambled across the hot sand towards the two boys. As her feet touched the water, she let out a low coo as the sudden cold sent a shiver up her spine. The two studs stopped wrestling and looked up just in time to see her waist and breasts tremble from the shock. Upon seeing them staring she smiled warmly and in her cheekiest tine asked "can I wrestle too?" The two boys looked blankly for a moment, then turned to each other and then to her and returned the smile.

She looked around her and upon seeing that the beach was still practically deserted, wandered over to the two men. She gently touched both their hard chests and then kissed each one in turn. She then reached for their hands and led them into deeper water. When they were far enough out so as the water reached their waists, she stopped and kissed them again. She then slowly bent down and slid off their board shorts, revealing already hard and willing cocks. The water felt cold and refreshing against her body and she couldn't help but moan in utter bliss as the warmth of the sun and the cool of the ocean did wonders too her body. She stared at their solid cocks, both lads were well hung, a quality in men that she had always appreciated.

The waves were breaking just below their erect hard-ons, crashing into their testicles. Now on her knees, she decided it was time to stop looking and start touching. She held each cock, one in each hand and began to slowly pull. The response of the boys was to moan simultaneously, so she began to pick up speed. As she did this one of the guys undid her bikini top, displaying her large, supple breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and she appreciated both boys using a hand each to massage them. She then lowered her head on to one of their cocks, sucking wetly on the head. The young man cried with joy as her warm mouth surrounded his dragon. She slowly moved her mouth further down the base of his dick, until soon enough; it was all engulfed by her mouth. She then sucked madly before releasing her clasp and bobbing her head straight on to the other hard on that awaited her pleasing mouth. The waves had grown and now she felt her head sink beneath the water. This however did not stop her from devouring the impressive man meat that she was suckling on. She again sucked while jerking the other off.

The feeling off salt water around her whole body exhilarated her and she kept her mouth on his cock, only releasing it to come up for air, until she felt a hot splash on he tongue.

The guy came with amazing force, shooting his man juice all the way down the throat. She licked her lips greedily as his knees began to buckle. Letting go off his cock she stood up and kissed the other man. He could taste his friends cum still fresh in her mouth. She was now extremely wet and whispered in his ear "I want your fucking cock in my wet pussy now!" The guy waited little time as he slid off her drenched panties, wet from both the salt water and he pussy juices. He lifted her with his strong arms and slowly slid his hard cock into her waiting pussy. She moaned in pleasures as she felt his strength inside of her. They kissed passionately as her ass slapped against the waves as she bounced up and down on his cock. She then noticed a sand bar to their right and ordered him to lay down on it.

She then lay on top of him and once again inserted his rod in he hole. She moaned loudly and began fucking him harder when she felt hot breath upon the back of her neck. The other bloke had recovered and was now stretching her tight ass whole with his once more hard cock. She was in paradise as both brutes pounded her in both holes. Her breath quickened as sweat once again formed on the edge of her brow. She felt her self nearing orgasm; she had never felt so alive, both her holes filled with ma meat. She finally screamed in delight as almost at once the two boys filled her with hot sticky cum. They lay there for a while, the sun gleaming on them. They then washed up in the sea whereupon she gently kissed each boy, thanked them and returned to the shore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Day At The Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds