A Day at the Office

Both of these men were much bigger than poor Robert. As noble as his actions may be, either one could snap him in half if he tried to stop the rape. Margret wasn't sure she wanted it stopped. Robert walked over and stood at the table. He looked down at Margret who was still letting out squeals and gasps.

"What are you doing?" He said.

"Fucking your boss." Dennis replied.

"No! That wasn't the deal! You were supposed to tie her up so I could fuck her!"

"Sorry, your boss is hot. We didn't think you'd mind if we went first."

"You bastard!" Margret tried to say but the gag didn't allow enunciation.

Miles and Dennis continued to fuck Margret while Robert stood there, helpless. Margret was about to reach her climax again when Miles abruptly pulled out. He walked around to the other side of the table and pulled the wedge out of her mouth. "I'm about to explode." he explained. "I want you to drink it up."

Robert saw his opportunity and quickly dropped his pants, then took his place between Margret's legs. Margret, free of the gag, sat up and was about to yell something at Robert, but Miles took her by the hair and shoved his shaft into her mouth.

Margret accepted Miles into her mouth, wrapping her lips tightly around his shaft. She kicked her legs at Robert as he tried to insert his cock into Margret's snatch. Robert still manged to get himself in, and his tiny thrusts caused Marget to giggle.

She hadn't seen Robert's penis but she knew it was a lot smaller than miles. As she fought her gag reflex she wished that Robert and Miles would trade places. Miles forced his cock into her mouth until his nutsack pressed against her nose, then withdrew slowly. Each time he almost pulled all the way out then repeated the motions.

Robert had a hold of her ankles and he thrust into her as fast as he could. Dennis continued his slow thrusts and shifted one hand to her breast and the other to her clitoris. Once his fingers found her nipple and clit they began to rub vigorously. The triple penetration combined with rough fingering set Margret off like a Roman Candle. Her whole body convulsed in orgasm while Miles' shaft cut off any noise she tried to make.

Margret's climax was a catalyst, sending Miles, Dennis, and Robert into climax at the same time. Margret did her best to swallow Miles' load. She was amazed at the pulsing that came from Dennis as he unloaded into her.

All four gasped and grunted as they allowed the ecstasy of the moment to flow through them. Miles pulled out first causing Margret to gasp for breath. Once he was free, Dennis sat up, forcing Margret toward Robert. Dennis pushed Margret onto Robert, sliding out of her as the two, still coupled, fell in a heap to the floor.

Lying on top of Robert, Margret struggled to sit up, her legs straddling Robert. She looked around and saw Miles and Dennis leaving, dressing as they went. She looked down at Robert who was gasping like a fish on dry land.

"What the hell is going on? Where is everyone?" Margret demanded.

"All gone." gulped Robert."Sent home for the day."

"Sent home? Sent home by who?"

"You." Robert said.

"I did no such thing!" She screeched at him.

"Hacked email. Message came from you."

Margret sat on him for a few minutes, all of the pieces falling into place. How long had he planned this? How much had he spent to hire Dennis and Miles to tie her up? She looked back down at him. Robert hands found their way to her thighs and he slid them up and down her silky legs.


"Robert."

"Yes?"

"You're fired!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds