A Day At Work, Then The Cabin!

*****

As I pulled in to my driveway I noticed that Sally’s car wasn’t around. I figured she might be at the store so I made my way to the house. I headed for the kitchen to get a beer when I spotted a note on the kitchen table. It read…

“Ben, I tried to get a hold of you at the office but they said you were in an important meeting with Larry. Angel and George got off work early so they came on by figuring that we could head up early to the cabin. I hope your not upset baby! I’ll make it up to you anyway you want it baby! We’ll get everything all set up for you. See ya when you get here. Love, Sally.”

I was almost relieved to find out that Sally wasn’t home. That way I wouldn’t have to even think about trying to explain to her about what happened at work with Larry. I put the note down, grabbed a beer and headed for the shower. As the water ran down my body I could still smell the scent of Larry on my body. My mind could not shake the episode that had taken place today. Even though I knew in my heart that I wasn’t gay, that didn’t change the fact that I’d sucked a big fat cock! I even enjoyed the feel of his cock in my mouth! The feeling of him sucking my cock was beyond incredible it was fantastic!

I then thought about Sally and what she might say if she found out. We had discussed on different occasions about our fantasies. Like having three ways with both guys and girls. Once I even mentioned about having my ass penetrated by a small dildo. Sally piped in that she had tried sex with a girl in college. She admitted that she loved the experience but let it go after we got married.

How could I tell my wife that I sucked my boss’s hard cock? How could I explain that I fucked him in the ass? How could I ever try to get my point across without offending her, that I really enjoyed doing it all! Fuck, my head was so mixed up.

*****

I didn’t know what to expect as I headed off to work. I couldn’t even think about how I was going to approach Larry about what we had done. As I walked by his office I noticed that he wasn’t at his desk. I made my way down to my own office. Larry’s secretary stopped me and said,

“Larry told me to tell you that he would be waiting in your office Ben.” She walked away with a huge grin on her face.

“What the fuck is up with her?” I thought.

I made it to my office and the door was closed so I opened it. There he was, sitting behind my desk.

“What the fuck is he doing? Has everybody lost their minds around here?” I thought!

“Oh, good morning Ben!” he said as he turned to look at me. “Did you have a good night sleep?” he asked.

“Good morning, yes, everything is fine and I did in fact sleep okay.” I replied.

I looked around and saw that he had been working on my paper work. I wondered how bad it was and how long we were going to be there. Larry pushed back from my desk and stood up. I noticed that there was a large brown wrapped envelope sitting off to one side of my desk.

“What’s that?” I asked as I pointed to the envelope.

“Oh, you’ll find out soon enough. It’s nothing to worry about Ben. I think you’ll enjoy it!” Larry remarked with a big smile. He quickly changed the subject.

“Well Ben, it looks like we about have this thing licked!” he laughed. “I know you must be pissed at me cause you’re here, but look at it this way. Where else can you have as much fun as getting your cock sucked on by your boss and get paid for it!” He let out a big laugh now. He was right, I was having a bit of fun!

He walked passed me and reached out and grabbed my crotch. I was still pretty much shocked and wasn’t used to such advances. I didn’t know what to do!

“I’ll be in my office if you need anything Ben. Anything at all!” he replied as he headed down the hall.

It wasn’t even a minute later when Kim, Larry’s secretary, came in to my office pushing a TV cart. It was one of those contraptions that had it all, TV, VCR/DVD player and speakers. We used it to show clients Demo tapes and things. I wondered what was up.

“Ben, Larry wanted me to set this up for you. Evidently you have a tape you want to view?” she asked with this questioning look on her face.

“I don’t know about a tape.” I glanced around. “Unless it’s in here.” I said as I picked up the envelope. Sure enough there was a VCR tape inside. I didn’t have a clue what it was so I handed it over to Kim. She slipped it in to the machine and cued everything up.

“Go ahead and sit down Ben. I’ll run the show from here.” She said.

The tape started out kind of hazy and when it cleared up I could see it was a shot of Larry’s office. There he was sitting at his desk doing paperwork. The camera view changed somewhat as it moved to the side of his desk. I was dumb founded when I saw that Larry only had on his shirt. He was buck ass naked from the waist down. He turned to face the camera, which revealed his huge cock lying between his legs like a log. The view faded out and when it came back on I could see a female coming in to view. She was nude except for the thong that climbed up her ass. I knew who it was and glanced over at Kim. Kim had moved one of my big chairs around and had slipped in to it. Her hand was in her crotch moving slowly over her pussy mound.

My cock flinched and started to come to life. Kim made her way over to Larry and turned his chair so the camera view was a side shot. She got down on her hands and knees. Kim reached out and touched his cock. It jumped in the air.

“Larry your cock is so big! I don’t think I can take it!” she exclaimed. Kim’s mouth moved over the top of his cock head and with one motion she had all of him buried deep in her throat. Her head just worked its way down the length and was touching his pubic mound. Fuck this was exciting! When she moved her head up until she just had his head still in her mouth I really saw how much she had in her! “How in the world could she take all of him in her mouth?” I thought.

“Looks good, doesn’t it Ben. Did you like his cock in your mouth Ben?” she asked.

I turned my attention towards Kim. Kim had moved herself now in to a position that gave me a view of her pussy being worked over by her own hand.

“Excuse me?” I questioned her.

“Did you like the feel of his tool throbbing in your mouth? Come on Ben, you can tell me! We can keep a secret between us!” she giggled.

It wasn’t even eight o’clock in the morning and I was getting a raging hard-on! Kim’s hand was rubbing all over her cunt. I could hear her pussy making slurping noises as her lips parted with each thrust of her hand. My eyes were fixed on her motions, forgetting about what was on the screen…

“Oh Ben look! Look, you’re a movie star! Larry sure can gobble down a cock!” she said.

“Boy you have a nice shaped dick. I know I could swallow you whole!” she said.

I looked back towards the TV and low and behold there I was getting a fantastic blowjob by my boss.

“What the fuck…” was all I could say, as I watched with a horrified look on my face.

“It’s alright Ben. Only Larry and I have seen this video. Matter of fact I don’t think I’m to bad of a camera girl, what do you think?” Kim said with a laugh.

I was mortified, but my cock was telling me something different. Kim got up from her chair and made her way over to me. Looking down she placed her hands on my crotch, fumbling for my belt and zipper. I threw all caution to the wind and helped her. I scooted my pants and shorts down in one motion. My cock jumped out, springing to life! Kim lifted her blouse over her head, revealing a beautiful pair of tits. Then she dropped her skirt, exposing a completely nude body. I looked up and down and saw a fantastic, young body before me. My eyes focused on her pussy mound, which was completely shaven. There was a hint of hair directly above her clit. I could see her pussy lips bulging out and drops of cunt juice running down her legs. I just wanted to ravage her luscious body!

“You’re cock looks so much better here than on the screen!” Kim said as she pointed to the TV screen. She got down on her knees before me and slipped her hand around my cock. Her fingers slowly stroked up and down. Pre-cum oozed from my slit, which she worked around my cock head. When her mouth met my bulging head I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I lightly started to caress her head as she worked her mouth over and down it’s length. I didn’t even hear my office door open up and close. I heard a noise off to my left and opened my eyes. There stood Larry with his bulging cock in hand pointed directly at my mouth!

I still couldn’t imagine myself sucking a cock but here it was again waiting for my mouth. I reached out and rested a hand on the head. I let it slip between my fingers, coating them with his pre-cum. I couldn’t believe how good it felt to have his cock slip between my fingers. The softness and hardness increased my desire to have it. I bent my head forward and let the head slip between my lips.

“God, yes! Suck it in Ben. Suck my cock all the way in.” Larry said.

Kim removed her mouth off of my hard cock and looked up at me. My mouth was steadily working Larry’s cock inwards as far as I could take him in. I could feel his cock head push at the back of my throat and I had a natural gag reflex take place. With a few more tries I managed to get it passed my throat opening.

“Oh yeaaaa, let me fuck your mouth!” Larry moaned out. “Fuck it feels soooo good!”

Kim managed to get up and straddle my legs. I could feel her exposed pussy lips wrap around my cock head. Her pussy was so wet and hot. She eased herself downwards and ground her pussy on my cock for all it was worth!

Larry started to pump his cock in my mouth faster and faster. He grabbed me by the sides of my head and really started to pound away! His cock seemed to grow enormously and with a shout his first eruption hit the back of my throat! I could feel his cock swell and shoot with each convulsion. It was strange feeling his cock flex as his cum made it’s way up and out. Larry was flooding my mouth with his cum and I wasn’t able to swallow it all. Kim moved her mouth up to mine and I eased my mouth off of Larry’s cock. Kim’s mouth took my place and we both shared in mouthing him. Kim’s momentum picked up and now she was banging away on my cock. I couldn’t hold back any longer and I plunged in as deep as I could go, shooting my jism deep within her. Surge after surge erupted from my cock. Kim started to cum as well and I could feel her pussy muscles flexing and pumping at my cock. Our juices mixed together and I could feel them run down my cock and over my balls.

“Yes Ben, Fuuuuuuck my hot pussy!” Kim hollered out with each downward thrust.

“I’m cummmmming! Fuck meeeeee!”

“That a way Ben. Slam your meat in her!” Larry prompted me.

I shoved my cock up as far as it would go with one final eruption. I could see from the look on Larry’s face that he enjoyed everything that just went on. The three of us were totally spent at this point. Sweat was coming off of the three of us. When Kim disengaged herself from me a flood of cum and pussy juices drained from her crack down all over my cock, balls and legs. The aroma in the air was of pure-raw sex! We all managed to get cleaned up as best as possible and got dressed.

I just sat that and listened to Larry and Kim talk about how they set me up for a short video. They also shared with me how they had been fucking and sucking for a few months. Kim was young and single and she gotten extra points with the boss because of it.

All of the stuff about Larry’s home life was true he explained. Even the outburst in my office the day before was real.

“How did you get the video’s of us Kim?” I asked.

“If you notice all of the light fixtures are situated so there isn’t any place in this office that isn’t covered. Larry had these small cameras installed months before you moved in here. It was all for surveillance. Larry has the exact same set up in his office! They all go back to his office where the main computer captures everything.” Kim said.

“I hope you don’t mind Ben, I used these cameras for checking in on Sam, my former partner. That’s how I found out he was cheating the company out of money. I figured once he was gone I could put it to better use.” Larry said.

“There was a time when your wife and you had a fair exchanges of fluids in here one day. I accidentally clicked on the cameras and what a sight I saw. You were banging away at Sally’s pussy! Boy, you sure have a hot wife!” Larry replied.

I was pissed at the invasion of my privacy but it also turned me on just to know that someone else had been watching Sally and I fuck.

“Well, did you tape that one as well as yesterdays?” I asked.

“Nope, I didn’t have time. Besides I was stroking myself in to ecstasy when I thought about it.” Larry said. “I figured there might be another chance one day.”

“I’ll see what I can do about that.” I remarked.

“Well Ben, I know you’re almost done with the Jones account. Why don’t you work on it until lunch time then you can go.” He said. “I’ll take care of what you don’t finish.”

“Hey thanks Larry. Thanks for everything. Oh, and Kim I would like to thank you as well. You’re one hot fucking babe.” I said.

“I hope we can all do this again sometime soon.” Kim said as she walked up to me and kissed me. Her tongue slipped between my lips and it felt like she was going to drive it down my throat. Her hand grabbed my crotch, lightly squeezing. She backed up and disappeared out my office door.

“Boy, she likes what you did for her Ben.” Larry said. “Anyway, I’ll let you get to work so you can get out of here. Enjoy your time off. Remember, I still want to talk about my home life when you get back, okay?”

“Sure thing, Larry.” I replied.

Larry walked out and it was hard to muster up enough strength to finish my work but I did manage to complete it right at noon. I peaked in Larry’s office but he was gone and so was Kim. “Oh, well.” I thought, got to run…. the lake is calling my name!

*****

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds