• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Day By The Pool Ch. 1

A Day By The Pool Ch. 1

It was a hot summer day. I was getting my bathing suit on to go tan by our inground pool. But no one was home and I hate tan lines. "What the hell," I thought. My dad was at work my mom had left us a long time ago. Dads job had long hours and no time for her. I did like the fact that since my dad was never home I basically had run of the house and many a memorable party had been thrown while he was out of town. Stripping down out by the pool I laid down on my stomach and settled into my book. But I soon drifted off to sleep under the sun.

Parking the car I got out. Realizing that my job was stressful l I had taken the afternoon off planning to go for a swim in the pool. Unlocking the door I called out "Hello? Kathi are you home?" Not hearing an answer I shut the door and walked up to my room. I was hoping my daughter would be home. At 19 she looked about 21, her firm full breasts always leading my mind into lewd thoughts. Working over 70 hours a week had not helped my love life and it had been years since I had had my cock buried in a tight wet warm pussy.

Many times I had seen her come out of the shower her reddish brown shoulder length hair always pulled up, a thin white robe or nothing at all wrapped around her body. Once I even had the pleasure of seeing her cum. Knowing it was wrong but still watching her that night by the pool as she swam alone I could see her hands roam over her body stopping to slowly stroke her young clit as her breasts arched out. I could feel my cock stiffening and stroked myself to her beats. Watching her young firm body arch and tense I knew she was cumming and came with her a load of cum covering my hand. Little did I know she was begging for her daddy to make her cum as her fingers found their prize deep in her young tight pussy.

Thinking I heard the car I shook myself awake. Looking around I realized it must have just been someone turning around and I decided to do the same thing. Laying on my back I looked down at myself. My firm breasts sagging slightly even at my young age. Part of the displeasure of having a big chest. My nipple piercing caught in the sun and gleamed proudly. I smiled to myself as I thought of the day my daddy took me. Hoping that knowing his little girl had a nipple piercing would turn him on. Yes I admit it I was turned on by the thought of my father making love with me but I could never find a man who was as caring or as sweet as daddy. And it did help that yes even if he was in his late 30's he still looked about 28. At 5'8'' and a nice 170 pounds I could not resist trying to peek at what was under those pants each day. Little did I realize today would be my chance.

Thinking Kathi was not home I left the door open and quickly stripped down. "What the hell" I thought and walked out naked. Kathi was not home and it would be nice to feel the cool water over my body. Walking downstairs I stepped into the hall closet and grabbed a towel. Stepping out onto the deck I gasped quietly. My beautiful little girl was laying on a chair her nipple ring catching the sun as her nipples grew hard and erect her fingers dancing over them. Bringing her fingers down her smooth flat stomach playing with her navel ring she stopped at her sweet smooth pussy.

"Mmmmmm daddy, that feels so good," I heard as she stroked her clit. I couldn't help it before I knew what was happening my cock started to harden. Her fingers swirling around her clit she moaned and thrust her hips up as she slid two fingers into herself. "Ohhhhh yess daddy fuck your little girl" she moaned as I wrapped my hand around my thick 9 inches. Moaning what I thought was quite low I saw her fingers stop.

Hearing a moan I stopped and turned around. My daddy was standing there his cock in his hand as his eyes devoured the site before him. Smiling I stood up. His eyes lowered as he realized the shame in watching his little girl cum. Looking down at his thick pulsing cock I stepped in front of him. Covering my hand with his I stood on tiptoes and pressed my lips against his. "Kathi, we can't do this," he whispered into my mouth as my tongue met his. "Yes we can daddy," I whispered as I gently bit his earlobe before kissing his chest down his stomach to his hard cock. "Let me suck your cock daddy," I begged him as I opened my mouth to take him in. Hearing his groan I knew he had been taken in. Wrapping my lips around the helmet shaped tip I rolled my tongue around the rim my tongue stud hitting each swollen vein as I struggled to take him deeper and deeper.

Looking down I could not believe what was happening. My beautiful little girl was sucking on my cock! I wrapped my hand in her hair trying to resist the urge to thrust my cock down her throat. Little did I know what an able little cock sucker she was. My hard shaft quickly found it's way down her throat and her hands gently caressed my heavy balls. "Ohhhhh baby Daddy's gonna cum," Lifting my mouth off I looked up into his eyes. "Mmmmm yes daddy," I said before plunging my mouth down onto the head. Thrusting my hips against her mouth I let out a strangled cry as I felt my cock start to pump it's hot load of cum into her mouth. Gasping for breath I gently pushed her back my cock never losing it's hardness. Kathi quickly stood up and kissed me again her tongue slipping a bit of my cum into my mouth. Sucking on her tongue my hands gripped her tight ass pulling her to me.

Wrapping my arms around daddy I kissed him hungrily my breasts pressed against his chest. "I want to taste you baby," my daddy whispered into my ear. Gently pushing me against the chair I laid back in the chair as daddy sucked and nibbled on my breasts. His teeth gently tugging on my ring as his strong smooth hands spread my lean thighs. His mouth was driving me crazy as it traveled down my stomach to play with my navel ring. Arching twisting around under him I could feel his warm breath hit my stiff clit and my body started to tremble as daddy flattened out his tongue and slowly ran it up the length of my wet slit.

My hips thrust up against his mouth and I cried out as he gently probed my wet pussy with the tip of his tongue. "Ohhh yesssss daddy don't stop," I moaned as my hands went to the back of his head pulling him closer as my hips bucked against his face. "Yessssssssss daddy, fuck me with your tongue, make your little girl cum all over your tongue" I screamed out as I came harder and harder each time. Gripping my hips my daddy pulled me to him fucking me with his tongue faster harder sucking my juices quickly. As I started to catch my breath I gently pushed my daddy away.

Looking up at my little girl my face wet with her juices I climbed over her. Spreading her legs even wider I looked into her eyes. Wanting some sign that it was ok Kathi wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me to her. "Fuck me daddy, fuck your slutty little girl, make me scream and cry," Sliding myself deep into her tight wet pussy I groaned. My little girls pussy felt like a wet hot velvet glove around my thick pulsing cock. Slowly moving in and out pumping her wanting to take my time my little girl dug her nails into my back. "Fuck me daddy, harder," she begged.

Slamming my cock into her she cried out in joy. "OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS DADDY, FUCK YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE GIRL, HARDER, OHHH I LOVE IT, DON'T EVER STOP DADDY, FUCK ME DADDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I'M CUMMMMIINGGGG!" her screams were like music to my ears and I leaned up and tossed her legs over my shoulders pulling back slamming into her as she thrust against me. "Ohhhh baby I'm going to cum," I moaned as I pulled back. Reaching down her hands gripped my ass pulling me deep into her. "Cum in me daddy, cum in your little girl," she moaned as another orgasm vibrated her body. Slamming into her one last time I tossed my head back and cried out as I emptied another load of hot cum deep into her sucking wet pussy.

Laying in my daddys arms I kissed his shoulder gently. Rolling off of me we laid together cuddling as our breath returned to normal. Stroking my hair he gently kissed my lips. "Mmmmmm daddy that was amazing. Please promise me you won't be working such late hours" I said with a smile on my face. To answer my question my daddy smiled and slid his way down my body stopping between my legs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Day By The Pool Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds