A Day in the Life

I crawled off the bed and began to search in my closet for my hunting knife. I have heard of men finishing themselves off that way. I really didn't want to do it, but I was positive I was out of ammunition for my .38. I saw it in the corner and reached for it. Denise beat me to it!

"What the hell are you thinking of doing, Dan?" she demanded. "Are you going to cut my head off and toss me in the bay for doing exactly what you wanted?"

I wiped my mouth and croaked, "I was going to do the honorable thing and do myself in. I can't go to work now. Shit! I can't stick my head outside the house. It is my fault and I admit it, but I can't live with it.

"You are so pathetic, Dan!" groaned Denise. "I just made all that shit up so you would realize how foolish it is to start something over which you have no control. I shaved my pussy for you, Stupid!"

Suddenly my stomach unknotted and I stopped drooling. As I stood, I grabbed Denise's skirt and ripped it off her. There she stood, completely stunned by my actions, her bare pussy beckoning to me. I roughly pushed her over onto the bed and dove into her snatch. She climaxed within a minute. I pulled my head from between her legs and moved up to her head and offered my cock to her mouth.

"You know I don't do that, Dan. You're lucky I ,,, agh!"

As she talked I pushed my cock into her mouth and began moving her head back and forth on my shaft. I had been so close earlier that I cut loose my load in record time.

"You lying slut! Swallow it all!" I shouted. Denise's eyes got real big but she did as I told her. In fact, she kept sucking long after I released her head. She drained me and got me hard again!

"Now fuck me with that little cock," she demanded.

Later as we lay exhausted in our bed, holding each other, I whispered in Denise's ear," I knew all along you were making up the whole thing."

"Well good, Dan. Then you should have no problem explaining how you got that black eye!" laughed Denise as she leaned over and kissed what I suddenly realized was a very tender area.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds