• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Day in the Life of a Slave

A Day in the Life of a Slave

"Prepare me for my shower."

"Yes, My Lord."

During the past six months I have undergone a rigorous training and I know that I must perform my duties without even the slightest error or my punishment will be swift and severe.

"May I rise, My Lord."

He nods and I get up from my knees and begin. First I unbutton his trousers and gently remove his cock.

"May I suck. My Lord?"

Another nod.

I begin by licking up the shaft of his penis and then taking the head into my mouth. For a few minutes I concentrate solely on the head sticking my tongue into its opening and and taking the whole head into my mouth building up momentum with my suction until I take the whole cock as far as I can down into my throat. I dare not gag or I will be severely whipped. He fucks me in my throat for a few minutes then he suddenly stops and slaps me on the back of my head. That is my signal to disengage and I quickly get up and straddle him impaling myself on his fully engorged cock. I know I am to rise and then force myself back down on him as hard as I can. To increase the penetration he puts his hands on my shoulders and drives me down with as much force as he can. But each time I am to rise up so that he can impale me again. This I find painful as he is very long and thick and even though this has been done hundreds of times it never fails to hurt me. The pain is shooting through me with each trust and I find myself reaching my peak but I must hold back because I must wait until he gives me permission to come. With one final brutal thrust he pulls out and signals me to continue the ritual. I quickly lick his cock clean and then remove the rest of his clothes.

"Permission to prepare the shower, My Lord?"

Another nod.

I place the towels on the counter and turn on the water making sure it is the correct temperature. I place the sponge knee pads on the floor of the shower and quickly remove my clothes.

"It is ready for you, My Lord."

He enters the shower.

"Permission to bathe you, my Lord?'

I begin by lathering his body and then when he is all lathered I sink to my knees and begin to suck his cock while the water is rinsing him off. He has been almost to his peak already so he quickly hardens. I suck and suck as hard as I can alternating between sucking his balls and his cock making sure to never hurt him. I continue sucking without stopping because I know if I fail to have him come I will regret it later. My cunt is pulsating with desire and I am glad that the running water is hiding that from him because I am only to desire him if he permits it. He leans his arms against the side of the shower and fucks me furiously. I hold my arms around his legs so that he will get his full length in me with every shove. I feel his cock pulsating as he shoots down my throat. I continue to suck until I feel it retract and then I begin to suck very, very gently - I dare not cause his any discomfort.

He turns off the water and steps out. I scurry out after him and begin to towel him dry. When he is totally dry he allows me to dry myself. I kneel before him and await further direction.

He says,"Continue."

His clothes have been laid out in anticipation. If I perform my next duties to his satisfaction and if I can succeed in arousing him he may fuck me. My whole body is craving for release.

I begin at his feet and massage them and suck on his toes. Then I massage up his legs and gently fondle his balls. I take them in my mouth and suck on them and massage them with my tongue while holding and applying pressure to his cock - squeezing and releasing until I feel it begin to respond. Then I move my mouth over its head and begin to work in earnest while continuing to massage his balls. Slowly he hardens and I continue with my sucking and draw him in as far as I can. I pray that he will decide to fuck me in my cunt as my need to be filled is intense. I never know because sometimes just to be cruel he will finish off in my throat. But today I am lucky.

"On your back Bitch."

I lie on my back and spread my legs open as wide as I can. He mounts me and drives his hard cock all the way into me with one swift push. He pummels in and out over and over again. All the way out and then all the way in frantic succession. When he bottoms out in me it always causes me pain and that seems to please him but I welcome it as it also brings me to the heights of pleasure. After about ten minutes of this he says, "You can come, Bitch."

I let go and can't resist letting out a series of yelps as my body is engulfed in ecstasy. My cunt is pulsating with a series of contractions and I feel him shooting inside my welcoming body.

While he is resting I hurry to prepare breakfast. When it is ready. I go to the bed and get on my knees.

"My Lord, if it please you breakfast is ready."

He goes downstairs and sits at the table. I scurry behind him and serve his plate and pour his coffee. I spread the table napkin on his lap and then resume my kneeling position.

As he eats he hands me pieces of food which I must accept in my mouth as my hands are behind my back and I cannot use them unless he permits it. If it falls on the floor I must bend over and eat it from there.

When he finishes he asks me,"Would you like a bicycle ride?"

I am filled with fear but I answer, "If it please My Lord, I would."

As we get dressed in our cycling clothing I pray that I will be able to survive this next torture.

Under my cycling pants I have to wear a harness which securely holds a large dildo up inside my cunt. He has been increasing the length of the dildos each week - it started out with a five inch one which I found okay but even a five inch one would cause pain when we cycled over rough roads. Today I am up to the seven inch one. I pray he chooses a smooth paved road.

We get on the road and, as always, he takes the lead. We go along the smooth bicycle path and even on that the bumps were causing pain to shoot through me. Then he branches off onto a rough nature trail. After about five minutes I am shrieking in pain at each bump. Without thinking, I say "Please my Lord, will you take it out of me, I think I'm being torn apart?"

He replies, "Keep going we'll deal with the problem soon."

As soon as he replies I know I have made a terrible mistake and I try to muffle my sobs as I cycle behind him until we reach a secluded area.

"Permission to dismount, My Lord?"

"Yes, dismount and take off your clothes."

I quickly obey and get on my knees in front of him with only my harness which holds the dildo in, on me.

He takes a length of rope out of his bike carrier and fastens it around my wrists and then binds my hands to the overhanging branch of a tree. I am standing with my arms pulled tightly over my head.

"What do you have to say, Bitch?"

"My Lord, I am sorry that I did a stupid thing and I ask you to discipline me so that I will know my place and not displease you again."

He takes his whip out of his carrier and I scream as I feel it curling around my tender breasts.

"Thank, you, My Lord. Please continue to discipline me to make me a better slave for you."

He continues - the next lash sets my hips on fire. After each lash I have to thank him and he continues until my whole body is is a sting mass of excruciating pain and I have peed around the dildo and my bowels have moved. In spite of that I find my cunt needing to be fucked.

He unties my hands and hands me a rag. "Clean yourself, Bitch and get dressed."

I draw the clothes over my welts and kneel before him.

"Get on the bicycle and follow me."

Quickly I do as I'm told - the pain from the dildo is matched by my ravaged body rubbing against my clothes and there is no way I can stifle my screams as we drive home.

My punishment is not over, I am allowed to get in the bath tub and soak my body but when he removes the dildo he gets an 8 inch one and fastens it in me with the harness Only he can remove it.

I am required to wear it for the next week.

When the week is over he has another test for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Day in the Life of a Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds