• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Day in the Life of the Willingly

A Day in the Life of the Willingly

I can hear you snickering already, "Willingly Kidnapped?"

Yes, I did say willingly. Admittedly I was not expecting to be kidnapped. I mean, let's face it, I am not rich, powerful or superimportant to any large number of people outside my family. But, there are those people who think taking someone for pleasure is good enough reason to do so. After today, I agree with them, though I may begin to regret that decision--sooner or later, I am not sure.

Most people would never want to be kidnapped. All sorts of vile ideas come into their heads when they picture the merest idea of being kidnapped. Let's face facts: 1) It is a federal crime (2) Anyone willing to commit a federal crime is probably not the nicest person in the world (3) To get away with such a crime there can be no clues, no witnesses to it left behind to testify against the kidnapped (4) Most kidnap victims are killed rather than released to be a possible witness against the kidnappers at a later date.

Now, imagine you have just been the person kidnapped. Do you think you would be calm? I know I sure as hell wasn't! Well, at least not at first.

It was your normal day like any other, except on this particular day I was asked to participate in an experiment at the local college as part of one of their classes on pyschology--if you consider being set up by a gorgeous blonde and given a cocktail of Viagra and Ecstasy, knowingly, being kidnapped. What I didn't know was that the side effects of such a combination include a considerable lowering of one's inhibitions, a hard-on that doesn't seem to quit and a sudden need for a large amount of sleep initially. If you've seen that new show "Unan1mous" you have an idea how the experiment was set up. They stick a bunch of people in a closed space, apply various types of pressure and see what cooks up.

Well, after the end of the first phase of the experiment some things began to become apparent. The first thing I noticed was that the women all seemed to be evenly split between dominant and submissive personality types. Some women immediately deferred to other women and some immediately felt that all the others should defer to them.

Now, there were no clocks allowed in this place that we were confined to so that is why you will hear me talk of phases. Whether each phase was of similar length or not I could not really tell you.

Well, what cooked up was me becoming a male slut for 8 beautiful and rather dominant women--dominant to me, though some were submissive to the other women. The one in charge of the experiment, the one you'd seen on the screen on the show I mentioned earlier, was a rather unique individual. If you can imagine taking all the most rare female attributes and having them on one person you know what she looks like. She had jade green, almond-shaped eyes, a face that could make the angels weep, a smile that would make you think the devil was inside her, legs that seemed to go forever and that were perfectly toned, fingernails meant for torturing you body and soul, skin like melted dark chocolate, breasts that floated apparently in defiance of gravity given the obvious weight of them and a penetrating stare that I assure you could see through granite. All in all she was a Goddess, a child, a devil and an angel all rolled into one.

And she was the one I couldn't touch!!!

Now, consider if you will, that I am trapped in a room with no way out except through this Goddess's tender mercies and the mercies of the other women in the room.

When the tester began the testing she explained that during each phase of the tests something unusual will be asked of at least one person in the room. Failure to perform the task would result in a penalty. To further make things more fair she told us that the one's not the subject of the penalty would determine what, exactly, the penalty would be and majority ruled. This meant that was at a severe disadvantage right from the start--after all, I was the only guy in the room.

Into the room came two bowls. Put into the first bowl was supposed to be each participant's name. The second bowl supposedly had a group of different tasks. A name was to be drawn from one bowl, the task from the other and the loser had to perform that task until the names were drawn again.

Noone knew what kind of tasks were in the bowl, nor could anyone look. If one were to look, that person immediately became the property of the other participants. Well, it came time to draw for each and I was the unfortunate, or fortunate--depending on your point of view, loser.

Everyone in the room had been given a pre-test testing to determine whether or not they would perform properly and what types of proclivities or desires they had.

I guess you can say I was not surprised when my name was drawn, but what did surprise me was my task was. Eight women in the room and my task was to eat each of them slowly out while being fucked by the others.

As the strap-on dildoes were sent into the room via a hidden panel my eyes went wide. These were not your usual dildoes. Each of them seemed somehow different. It was only once that I was strapped down into position--in case I changed my mind--that I realized that these dildoes also vibrated and shot cum.

Yes, I wondered where the cum actually came from, but it seemed that I had been set up. You see all the women in the room and the tester had milked each other for an extended period of time to get enough to fill these special toys. It was there own love juices that filled the dildoes and was soon to fill me.

I was strapped down to a padded horse and my legs were separated as you would imagine. Also, my mouth--on the other end--was spread wide. One by one each woman put on her dildo and took her turn in each line. I ate and got fucked simultaneously. Sometimes the ladies also milked my cock like I was a cow giving milk.

Now if you are a normally dominant man this would drive you slowly crazy. With no way of measuring time I can assure you I was indeed going crazy. Cunt crazy. I licked and sucked like my life depended on it and, for all I know, it did.

My ass was filled as I had never been before. They pounded my ass as if they were trying to make the cocks cum out of my mouth. Each thrust forced me against the pussy I was licking with my tongue.

How long it continued I do not know. What I do know is that eventually I got really good at snaking my tongue deep into their pussies and fucking them like my tongue was a cock. I really began to enjoy the feeling of their pussy lips sucking my tongue as deep into them as they could possibly take it.

Time passed slowly.

Eventually my tongue was swollen to the point I could not talk without a severe lisp--if at all. The only moisture my mouth had left in it was what the women had deposited there already. My ass was on fire and my cock had been jacked so long it was probably raw, although it didn't feel it.

I tried to choke out the fact that I was parched and unable to continue several times. Each time I was given a thick shake to coat my throat then more pussies were presented to my mouth. I'd never been so used in my life.

There must have been something in those drinks because it was as if my mind was drifting somewhere else--like I had suddenly become nothing but a mindless fucking machine and my mind had been relocated elsewhere.

The only way I can think of to describe the feeling is what I would call subspace when I am scening, though, of course, this scene was not an actual bondage scene. At least not a normally agreed upon beforehand one.

I nearly pissed my pants--or I would have had I been wearing any--when one of the dildoes came in my ass. It came hard, fast and deep inside me. Even more surprising was the fact that it was warm as if it had just come out of a body.

Someone had gone to quite a length to humiliate me. My only question was: Why?

What could be more humiliating then having a woman cum in your ass? How about her friend forcibly fucking your mouth at the same time and cumming down your throat and you not knowing whether it actually belonged to one of the women, someone not there--whether it was even from a woman or not--or if it even belonged to a human.

The most horrid thoughts were going through my mind and I was scared to death. Unfortunately, my body betrayed me. You see I get more excited when I am scared and they had me severely scared.

When they blindfolded me I almost passed out from the mere idea that I now not only didn't know who was fucking me but that they could do anything they wanted and I'd have no idea whom to blame. Something very cold was applied to my asscheeks. It was as cold as a branding iron is hot. It was cold, heavy and seemed to sear my skin. In other words, it burned like a branding iron did.

I was soon to find out exactly what was done to me. But not yet!

The round finally ended and I was let up, but not unbound, and led into the room where all of the decisionmaking for these tests were made.

Again, everyone voted. Again, the results were totalled. And, again, not surprisingly I lost.

What I would be made to do this time was up only one person however. However, this time I got to choose who would make the decision as to what I had to do for this phase.

I took my time decided trying to get an idea of who would be the best one to choose--the one who would make my internment here most pleasureable and least painful. Each woman tried silently to convince me with her bodily motions to choose her.

Looking at each woman in turn I tried my best to read their minds through their bodily movements or lack thereof. At first when I was brought here I was thinking, "Wow, how can I lose?" Now my only question was, "Can I survive these tests with my body and mind intact?"

The woman I ended up choosing told me I was to drink a special cocktail. This cocktail was to contain a mixture of Viagra and other male enhancing drugs as well as Ecstasy. I am sure everyone reading this knows what both of those drugs are for. The other drugs in my cocktail, it seems to me, were made for the purpose of not only getting me up and losing my inhibitions but considerably increasing both the length and girth of my cock.

I will admit as far as my male equipment I was above normal, but with what they gave me to drink the effects bordered on the freakish. To be more precise here is what I mean: Without a cock and ball harness on I generally measured about 9.5" in length when hard and about 1/2 as wide as a normal man's wrist, with one on about 13" and about as thick as my wrist.

Whatever it was that they gave me had me measuring soft about what I did when I was in a cock and ball harness and hard!

So I bet you are wondering what I was like when they had me hard on this stuff. Right?

Well, I can tell you this, hard my cock was about 9" below my knees and I was about as thick as the fat end of a good wine bottle.

Perfect porn star material, right? Almost.

There was another effect of the drugs that they gave me. Actually, more like a few other effects. One, my body lost every once of fat in ever possessed and there was no flab whatsoever anywhere on me. Two, the drugs they gave me enhanced my libido to the point that I not only wanted sex 24/7/365, but that I needed it, craved it, wanted it as if I could not live without it. Three, it made my sides more obvious.

Now, I am sure you are wondering what I meant by number three.

Well, here is the thing. Most people have either a dominant personality or a submissive one. Few, such as myself, are what we call switches. In other words, I can go from being dominant to submissive and back again without it seeming weird, out of place or unusual. This drug made those side more obvious in that it increased them both. I am more domineering now than previously when dominating someone and when I submit I submit more deeply and with less reservation than before.

You tell me, you've tricked a guy into a private, very secluded place, given him drugs to turn him into the perfect porn star and also, since he was in a submissive mood at the time the drugs were given to him, turned him into the perfect submissive male slut, what do you with him?

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Day in the Life of the Willingly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds