A Day on Flag Beach - Fuerteventura

My legs got wider and wider and he was totally transfixed and actually gripped his hard cock over his shorts. I sat further forward on the bench so I could spread wider to show him more of my panties.

Another guy had arrived at the bus shelter and stood to the right of us and seemed to be looking at me disapprovingly - I saw him watching where the German guy was staring and I thought he knows what I am up to and I should really behave myself and I should really close my legs but I didn't know this other guy and I thought sod it -- he doesn't have to look and watch me cock teasing -- if he doesn't want to - it's his choice.

So, I continued pushing my mound forward and displaying in between my legs and I thought I'd built up quite a nice silent but knowing horny look of sexual lust with my possible German voyeur. I was getting very turned on and very wet again, how I loved the powerful feeling that this exhibitionism was giving me!

I'm sure that my husband's cock would have been twitching and straining against the material of his shorts and most probably dripping sweet sticky pre cum! I knew he would be just as aroused as myself and that he would be very pleased with my naughtiness!

The German guy was definitely enjoying the delights that I was showing him and I could clearly see a nice big bulge in his shorts and he seemed to like me looking at it and then giving him a knowing smile. He kept rubbing the top of his arm and I thought he may have been wanting me to lower my strappy t-shirt to show him my breasts -- but afterwards as I thought about it -- he may have been signalling for me to pull my panties to the side to show him what I had got -- how silly of me to have not understood that. But I doubt I'd have got away with showing him so much while waiting for the bus! And it is rather nice to leave something to the guy's imagination!

We waited for ages for the bus and yet I was having the time of my life, flashing him my crotch!

The bus arrived and we all moved forward and I thought Oh well that's the end of my little game, it had been fun and I'd thoroughly enjoyed it.

My husband stood behind me as we got onto the bus, he sat down and I sat next to him on the end and to my delight my German voyeur sat on the next seat with just the walkway in between us. He still continued to stare at me and in between my legs - so again I spread my legs -- I wonder if he'd be able to now smell my arousal as he was so close and staring in between my open legs -- god I felt so horny and when my husband continued to read the newspaper and watch me being a dirty little cock teaser -- my husband rested his hand on my left thigh -- god how I wanted him to slide his hand right up my thigh and show this guy how I liked to be touched -- but my husband later said he didn't want to scare the German guy off -- so he kept his hand still on my leg as I ached with desire. I put my hand over his and rubbed up and down in between his fingers while my German guy watched intently and he occasionally rubbed his bulge to show me his erection and I loved watching him and I gave him a naughty dirty slutty look!

My god I was feeling so wonderfully slutty and I was aroused and aching so badly. I started to grip my husband's finger that was on my thigh -- knowing it would look like I was wanking a cock off! Again the feeling was so powerful and such a turn on - knowing this guy was watching my every move! The bus stopped at our stop and I stood up to wait for the bus to completely stop and to my delight the German guy's hand touched my bare leg and rubbed gently up my thigh -- my god if only he had know how thrilling that was for me -- but the bus had stopped and I had to get off, followed by my husband who was then followed by my naughty German man. (My husband was sure that he had stayed on the bus and that this was probably not his stop!)

We stopped off at a bar for a refreshing pint of beer. Oh god my German voyeur stopped just outside the pub door -- so that only I could see him and he watched and stood looking at my crotch underneath the table for well over ten minutes. During this time he again gestured for me to do something -- which I thought was to lower the straps on my t-shirt, but I now think he just wanted to look underneath my panties!

He did grip his water bottle a few times to show me his hand seductively wanking up and down the bottle -- I was soaking wet and highly excited by now. Eventually he smiled at me and waved as he went -- I think I'd made his day!

Since that wonderful day I've fantasised so many times about being fucked by every guy on that beach, one after the other, I've fantasised how the dark skinned stranger number one -- the guy who tasted of tobacco and with the big thick cock with the bulbous knob would have felt pushing into my tight cunt -- fucking me and I've wondering how stretched and full he'd have made me feel.

I've fantasised about being completely covered in jism from all of my wanking men on the beach! I've fantasised about how much cock stranger number two would have been able to push into me and how many times he would have cum and spunked inside me.

But my favourite fantasy has to be my German voyeur. What if I had of managed to pull my panties to the side and could have shown him my smooth sun kissed smooth wet mound, what if he'd have managed to slide his hand inside my panties and feel me and touch me and then go away with the scent of my arousal on his fingers. Or what if he had followed us back to our apartment and we had invited him in and he had then devoured me while my husband watched and then joined in!

My god - I may have even had my most ultimate fantasy of getting well and truly fucked and DP'd -- oh gosh so many times I've brought myself off on my fingers as he touched me and fucked me long hard and deep!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 311 milliseconds