A Day with Master and Lil'One

After dinner all of us pitched in and cleaned the kitchen, taking no time at all. Us girls kissed you good bye and after reassurances that we would be careful, headed off to the movies. Lil'One had changed into a short skirt, loose low-cut blouse, had her hair up, and wore a pink bra but no panties. I was wearing a skirt, a black shirt, my ankle boots, and black underwear. Of course we both had a purse and were wearing jewelry and make-up.

Lil'One and I go to the ticket counter. I get the tickets for the current Disney movie then we go in and get our popcorn and a drink. While in the concession line we had a few guys try to hit on us but we let them know that we were both happily taken, me pulling Lil'One to my side protectively.

Inside the movie we find a seat in the back corner. As soon as we sit down I tell Lil'One to hold the armrests. Sighing she complies. I dig into my purse and pull out a few pieces of silk ties. I gently tie her arms to the armrests and lean over to kiss her gently, which turns into a small make out session.

When the movie started I began feeding her popcorn, and when she motioned towards it, the drink. I dug inside my purse again and pulled out a vibrating remote controlled egg, and showing it to her, I motioned towards her legs. As she spread her legs I pushed the egg inside her, then turned it on low. She gasped, but otherwise was able to keep silent.

Halfway through the movie I turned up the intensity of the remote, and then placing my arm around her shoulders, put my hand inside her blouse and bra and started lightly massaging her breasts. I could tell her breathing was getting erratic and I smiled and watched her from the corner of my eye.

As the movie was nearing its climatic ending, I turned the vibe on high and slipped my hand underneath her skirt, bringing her to a fast climax before the movie ended. I captured her quiet moans, kissing her till the wave was over.

Chuckling I untied the ropes before the lights came back on. While she loved it she was just a tiny bit upset over missing the ending of the movie. But not that much, after all we can come back. On the way home we talked about the movie and how our jobs were doing.

When we got back we bounded to the basement. Hot Tub Time! I chivy Lil'One out of her clothes, take mine off, and drag her out to the hot tub where you are already relaxing. Laughing, she and I climb in beside you, cuddling on each side of you. I recount the movie experiences with you, leaving out nothing.

Then we just relax, looking out over the vista. Such a peaceful existence. With the lights out we can make out a few stars, a gentle breeze blowing keeping us girls curled up close to you and underwater. It is so peaceful she and I almost fall asleep on top of you.

But then I lean forward just a bit and start kissing her, my hand brushing her hair back out of her face. I kiss her nose, cheeks, forehead, before going back to her lips. Licking them, then sucking on her tongue. Soon I am nibbling at her neck, and you look down, watching her eyes close in bliss as I bite and nibble on her, going from her neck to her collarbone.

I ever so slowly make my way down to the edge of the water, licking the skin, barely at the tops of her lovely breasts taking my time. You gently lift her out of the water and onto your lap, her head going back to your shoulder, wet hair spreading across your chest and shoulders.

Her breasts are now out and free to play with and I waste no time. You watch as I slide down between your thighs, her legs on the outside of yours, so I am kneeling between you both. Her nipples are directly in front of me, and I play with them relentlessly until she is crying out, squirming on your lap. I lick them, suck on them, close my teeth and run them over her nipples, then go back to laving them with my tongue.

I can feel my juices from such an arousing sight, your hands holding hers down so that she cannot push me away from her over-stimulated breasts as I take my own sweet time. Finally I lean back, her nipples pointing straight up. Then I hold my breath and go underwater and feeling your hardness I take it into my wet, warm, mouth and use my tongue until I need to breathe.

After a few more dips like that we decide to go back inside and finish playing. We both take a towel and dry off Lil'One, still a little shaky from the play in the hot tub, then dry ourselves and follow Lil'One inside.

You lie down on Libby and I kneel down and start sucking on you again, licking, nuzzling, kissing all over until you are fully hard again. Then I motion Lil'One over and she straddles you, going lower as I aim your hard cock into her tight pussy. She slowly slides down, up, then back down, taking more and more as she starts to move a little faster.

I pick up a wand from the toy chest and while she is going up and down I turn it on low and press it to your balls. She gasps as she feels the vibrations inside her, going faster now. Up and down, twisting her hips to feel you hitting all the right spots inside, her small hands holding onto your shoulders for balance.

I stare transfixed, loving watching her tight pussy swallow your hard cock until almost all of it is being taken in. You are moaning, your hands at her hips, but already having cum 4 times today you are able to hold off. Then I switch the wand vibe from your balls, turn it on high, and reaching around press it against her clit.

You grab her hips and start moving her up and down faster until she is almost like a doll. She cries out, her body arches, and she goes completely still. You struggle to hold back as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure sweeps over her, and soon she is shivering, moaning, and twitching as her body finally releases. Her pussy tightens again and again on you, spasming around you.

At the end she slumps over, resting her head on your chest, spent. After a moment I gently move her onto the couch, wrap her in a blanket, then come back over to you and mount you myself, my tight, wet pussy engulfing your hard cock. I slide all the way down, grind, then soon you are using me for your own pleasure.

I try to hang on for the ride as you slam me up and down, harder until I am whimpering with the pleasure of being taken by you yet again. Rocking back and forth, grinding down when I can, soon I can feel my own orgasm approaching.

I try to hold out as long as I can but you notice, and growling, you pull my hair till my back arches. With your other hand gripping my hips you slam me down, pull back on my hair, and command me to orgasm. One more slam and I am cumming on your hard cock.

My pussy clenches hard, over a year of kegel exercises clamping down on your cock, and I feel your cock spurt inside me sending me into another mini-orgasm. Twitching, and like Lil'One, I rest on your chest for a moment, feeling your strong arms enfolding me, stroking my back and hair.

Too soon we lever ourselves off of Libby. Exhausted from the days' activities you scoop up Lil'One and we all take ourselves to your bedroom. You lay Lil'One down on one side, I climb in, and you get in beside me. Snuggling all together Lil'One and I fall asleep with you watching over us.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 423 milliseconds