• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Deal with my Brother

A Deal with my Brother

"I can't, Maya." My twenty-three year old brother, Jacob, began saying to me. I asked him if I could borrow his car this weekend, but he's rather hesitant about the idea. "I'm needing it this weekend!" He tells me as he leans against the door frame, wearing a gray shirt that fits tightly around his lean body. 

"Please?" I say pleadingly, giving him my best puppy eyes. He shakes his head at me.

"I'm sorry, sis. I can't this weekend." He tells me regretfully. "Maybe next week?" He suggests instead. 

"But you know my musical festival is this weekend!" I remind him; he must have forgotten. That would be a reasonable explanation for why he'd decline me like this. 

"No, Maya." He declines me one more time before shutting his bedroom door in my face. That was rude. I began thinking to myself as I walked back to my bedroom. I slump into my bed and groan softly. What would convince Jakey to give me his car for the weekend? Me and Jessica have to go to this music festival! What nineteen year old HASN'T been to a music festival?! Mom and Dad won't be home for a while, so I can't ask them... What can I do? 

An hour passes me by as I continue my pondering. I eventually come up with the perfect plan to convince Jakey. Truth be told, I should become a lawyer with the persuasion skills I'm about to hit him with. 

I walk over to his room and hear suspicious noises. Quiet grunts, attempting not to be heard, yet still loud enough when right against his door. What is he doing in there? Working out? I open the door and peek in, and there I see it: my brother's cock. An impressive 6.5 inches, with a nice amount of girth to it. I gulp at the sight; he's really going at it. With each thrust of his hand, he moans some more, covering his mouth with his free hand. My heart stops a minute seeing this sight; seeing my brother behave so primally, it's... captivating. I notice something even more surprising: panties atop his penis's head, as though he were trying to fuck them.

But they're not just anyone's panties... they're my panties. I gasp, trying to be quiet so as not to disturb him. How could he do... THAT... with my underwear? When did he take them...? These questions rush through my mind, but then another thought comes in: a better idea of how to convince him. Not with words... but definitely still with my mouth. I continue anxiously staring at him... my heart racing just as fast as his hand moves. His grunts get more intense as he approaches his climax. I begin feeling a sensation--an emptiness in my womb. My pussy burns with eagerness as I continue watching him.

Go! I yell internally. But I can't move; I'm frozen. The sight burns into my eyes--my own brother using me as jerk-off material. Except... where's my hand going? I realized this the whole time... I've been jerking off too! Rubbing my clit in fast, circular motions. I bite my arm to mask my moans as I continue watching. Images of Jakey pushing me down onto the bed and fucking me from behind flash in my mind. His hands would be gripped around my waist so he could pull me in closer. I'm salivating at the thought of sucking his dick... I can't be! I'm not into my own... I wouldn't!

My hands know I'm lying, and as I continue to rub, the pleasure increases. I keep thinking of my mouth around his cock. How good it would taste--the feeling of euphoria as his cum shoots out all over my exposed tits. His groans make me touch myself faster. Before I know it, I start to cum, and as I do, he cums with me, shooting his load into my panties. Both of us take short, panting breaths. I take in one big, long breath to recompose myself before I sneak back into my room to collapse onto my bed.

Oh my god, I began to think. I just touched myself... to my brother. I feel regret, shame... but also a longing for more. My pussy craves his cock like an addict--my own big brother's big cock. Fuck, if only I offered him there. It's too late now. What am I thinking? I don't want that! He's cute, sure, but... he's my brother! I turn onto my side, looking out the window. It's pretty late; I should really sleep... if I can. I close my eyes, and, despite my best efforts, I fall asleep with thoughts of Jakey's cock filling me up.

The next morning comes, and immediately the memory of yesterday strikes my mind again, as well as the regret. I had hoped it was just a dream. I can't believe I came to my own brother. I walk out of my room and past his door; almost as soon as I do, my pussy begins sobbing for his cock. An overwhelming urge to touch myself floods through my veins, but I keep my hands to my sides as I rush myself to the bathroom, away from his door. I walk towards my shower and turn the knob; a gentle stream like light rain drops follows. I take off my pajamas and walk in, my perky tits now exposed. My nipples are hard from the cold... or so I tell myself.

I step into the shower and let the water rinse over me. I grab some soap and rub it into my body. I unintentionally graze my nipple, making me squirm slightly. I'm still super horny; grazing my nipple only reminded me of that. Should I touch myself now? Rub myself to my brother again...? Oh, fuck it. I thought as I began to rub my pussy. It feels amazing... but I know that Jakey's cock would satiate me more. I take my fingers and put them inside of me, imagining it's his cock. I'm soaking wet at the thought. I finger myself slowly at first, as I imagine him taking me gently before I then fuck myself fast and hard suddenly. I go rough and hard; it's amazingly pleasurable, it makes my legs feel weak. I fall to my knees and imagine Jakey standing before me with his cock in front of my face.

"Suck it." He would say to me, I take my free fingers into my mouth, imagining his cock is in its place. I rub my clit quickly, so desperate to cum. I imagine his cock going deep into my mouth, punching my throat as I bob my head back and forth. God, maybe I do want to fuck Jakey... and I'm not sure I feel ashamed about that.

Finally, I begin to cum, and as I do, I exclaim, "Jakey! I'm cumming!" I realize what I just did and gasp before covering my mouth. Did he hear me? I listen out for any signs he's nearby... nothing. I wrap a towel around my glistening body and walk to the door. I open it, and I freeze at the sight. As Jakey is standing there... cock in hand, he's just as surprised as I am. 

"Uhm..." I try playing it off. "Hi, Jakey?" 

"H-Hi, Maya." He replies to me; his skin had turned pale at the surprise. But the blood is clearly still rushing to his dick. Without realizing it, I'm caught staring at his cock. "What are you looking at?" He asks me, hoping it'll be something good.

"What were you looking at?" I ask him. "Watching me shower?" I tease him. I see his cock twitch slightly at the accusation. 

"N-No!" He tries to defend himself.

"Oh yeah? Then why's your cock so hard?" I chuckle slightly as I bite my lip. 

"Uhm..." He searches for an excuse; he doesn't have one. I step closer to him, standing on my toes to get to his ear. 

"I saw you last night~" I whisper musically into his ear. He freezes.

"You-" He gulps. "You did?" 

"Mhmm." I smile. "Fucking my panties..." I grab his cock with my hand. "When the real thing is right here, waiting for you?" His cock grows a little more. 

"I didn't..." He hopelessly tries to debunk me. But he knows full well that he's not telling the truth.

"What's with the hesitation? I want you to fuck me." I bite his ear, and he gasps slightly. I start slowly jerking him off, and he moans as I do so. "Cute." I comment on him; he looks embarrassed. "You want me to suck it?" I offer to him gleefully. 

"Y-Yeah..." He replies, his voice shaking from anxiety and pleasure. I giggle as I remove my hand from his cock and stand in front of him. His cock rests against my stomach as I ask him:

"I'll do anything you want, for a price." I begin to say. 

"What?" He asks me through panted breath. 

"If you let me borrow that car, you can do anything you want to me... as long as you want~" I propose with a seductive smirk. 

"I... I can't." He replies, but I can tell that's not the answer he really wants to give me. I whisper into his ear again, trying to work him up.

"Really? When I say anything, I mean it, Jakey. You can fuck my throat as hard as you want; put your big cock in my tight asshole; you can cum deep into my pussy and pump a little incest baby into me." I suggest to him whilst I jerk him off slowly again, he puts his hands on my ass and squeezes gently. I look into his eyes, and before I know it, our tongues are interlocking. His tongue invades my mouth, while mine does the same. My heart flutters at the suddenness of it. I pull away and laugh at his eagerness. "You clearly like the idea, Jakey." I stop touching him and begin walking off. "If you want to fuck, come to my room~" His cock twitches again. "Just make sure those keys are with you." I tell him as I walk off; he watches me walk away with a dissatisfied look on his face, but I can tell he'll be in my room before long. 

An hour passes, and I'm eagerly sitting on the bed, still naked from the shower. I'm touching myself as I wait for Jakey to come fuck me any minute now. I make sure to play up my moans.

"Ah! Jakey! Come in and fuck me!" I exclaim as I rub myself, all to get him worked up. I keep moaning like a horny animal, until finally I hear a knock at the door. "Just coming~" I say, knowing full well I will be shortly. I open it, and standing outside is my big brother. His cock is poking out at me as he stands fully naked.

"Maya..." He says. "I can do anything?" He asks me.

"Anything, big bro~" I remind him with a lustful smile. He steps inside nervously. "What do you want? I'm aaall yours~" I say to him as I rub his cock gently. He moans softly when I touch him. 

"Can I..." He thinks through his choices. "Can you suck my dick first? Then I'll see how I feel?" He asks anxiously. I smirk as I take him by the hand to my bed. I sit him down on the edge before I sit on my knees. His big cock is sitting right in front of my face, making my mouth salivate again. 

"Oh wow, so big for your little sister~" I tease him. 

"D-Don't-" I stop him talking by taking his penis into my mouth; he gasps as I do so, and he covers his mouth with one of his hands. I begin bobbing my head up and down, licking all over his head. He moans like crazy. Hearing him makes me want to suck his cock more. He tastes slightly salty, and it's delicious. My big brother's cock is addictively tasty. I enthusiastically take his dick deep into my mouth, and then I move back up to the top and repeat the process, I go up and down repeatedly. He moans with each bob. I take his dick out of my mouth, and a string of saliva sticks to his head as I do so. I begin jerking him off quickly, making him moan intensely. 

"You like thinking about me?" I ask him teasingly. I feel his cock twitch at the question.

"Y-Yeah." He answers, his voice seeping with lust. 

"Heh, heh." I chuckle. "Do you feel no shame? Jerking off to your younger sister? Using her undies to get yourself off?" I tease more. 

"N...No." He admits.

"Cute, I like seeing you all animal-like. It's really hot." I admit, I'm no better than him; I just happily had his cock in my mouth after all.

"H-Hey," he starts to say, "c-can I fuck you?" His voice is all nervous; it's hot hearing my confident brother be reduced to a shaky, horny mess. 

"Of course, big bro!" I eagerly say as I lubricate his cock with my tongue some more. I make sure to lick all the way from the bottom of his penis to the top of his head. I really push my saliva out onto him. I climb onto my bed and get on all fours, sticking my ass in the air like an in-season dog. He slowly crawls up to me, and puts his hands on my ass.

"C-Can I..." He stops himself.

"Can you what?" I reply to him, eagerly confused.

"Can I eat your ass?" He finally asks. I snicker at his request; I find his horniness amusing. It's a side of him I never thought I'd see, or even want to.

"Is that what you fantasize about? Your sister sucking your cock and then eating her ass?" I tease some more. "Go ahead, big bro! My ass is all clean, and aaall yours~" I wave my butt in the air to intice him; it's effective. He puts his face against my ass. I can feel his breath against me, it causes me to shiver with excitement. I feel his tongue begin to wiggle inside my ass, like a sloppy, wet worm, it rubs inside my hole. It feels amazing, yet so wrong. "You like eating your little sister's ass?" I ask him through my own moans. He takes his mouth away to answer me.

"Yeah, you're so tasty." He says like a hungry animal. 

"My big bro likes my big ass, huh?" I tease as I begin rubbing my clit. 

"Why do you keep calling me 'big bro'?" He asks in between eating my ass.

"Because you're my big brother... with a big cock!" I say with a grin. "And I want you to feel some shame for fucking your little sister~" I tease him. I then notice he's jerking off now, causing me to giggle softly. "Clearly that won't work!" I proclaim. He begins licking deeper and harder in me, it's a really intense feeling, with his tongue flicking against the walls of my asshole. I moan and exclaim with each lick before, finally, I'm ready for the main course. "You ready to fuck me?~" I ask him eagerly. He takes his mouth away. 

"God, yes." He pants. My saliva has already dried on his cock now, but my pussy is so wet that it doesn't matter. He gets on his knees behind me, as I eagerly spread my pussy open before the tip of his penis pokes slightly into me. He starts slowly pushing his full length into me. I can feel every inch fill me up. His cock is a perfect fit inside of me, it's as if I was made to be fucked by him. 

"You ready, big bro?" I ask as suddenly he pulls back and then quickly pushes back in. I moan louder than I ever have before. Every time it slides in and out of me, it makes me moan more. "No condom? You're risky!" I tell him, he takes that as a sign to begin going faster, like he's always wanted me. I try keeping my upper half up with my hands, but I get weaker with each thrust into my pussy. Each time he enters into me, our bodies make a slapping sound together. Eventually, my hands get so weak that I my top half falls down, but I keep my ass in the air, letting our fucking continue. The pleasure is so intense that I can't even think. I don't know how long it's been, but it feels like he's been fucking me forever, and I'm so happy about that. 

"You teased me for wanting you... but you're no better!" He tells me as he lays his body atop my back, grabbing my breasts from behind. They tingle at his grasp. "I heard you moaning my name in the shower!" He proclaims, and as he thrusts harder into me, I gasp at the pleasure.

"Y-Yeah." I tell him honestly. "When I watched you yesterday, it really turned me on!" I happily confess. "I felt so much shame at first, but you know what I feel now?" I ask him. He keeps fucking me without answering. "I feel like I want to be fucked like this every day," I whisper to him while biting my lip. That's what he needed, apparently, because now he's fucking me even faster than before. I moan even more as my pussy is turned into my brother's personal fleshlight. By this point, I've already came twice. Our bodies continue slapping against one another, giving the other a perfect amount of pleasure. I wish for it to never end, until I hear him yell:

"I'm... I'm about to cum!" He proclaims to me. I grin excitedly when I hear it.

"Cum on my tits, big bro! I want to feel your seed on me!" I exclaim through my moans. He pulls his penis out of me and flips me over, my body feels all shaky. He starts stroking his cock before he announces,

"I'm cumming!" And then he shoots his load all over my tits. It feels so warm against my body. I look at him; his demeanor is now like a deflated balloon. 

"How was that, bro?" I say with a smile. 

"Regretful..." His voice tells me he's exhausted from cumming and somewhat ashamed of himself. 

"I enjoyed myself!" I tell him as I dip my finger into his mess and lick it. He looks surprised as he watches. "Your cum is delicious, Jakey." I say as I go in for seconds.

"W-we shouldn't do that again..." He tries to tell me. "We're siblings; we shouldn't be-" He suddenly gasps as I rub the head of his wet penis with my thumb.

"If you can honestly say you don't want to do that again, then fine." I tell him before getting in close to whisper in his ear again. "But," I grab his cock with my hand fully. "I'll always be craving this cock now. My door's always open for more~" He gulps.

"M-maybe no sex then? Just mouth and hand stuff?" He suggests.

"How about my ass instead of my pussy?" I counteroffer, and he gasps at the thought. 

"I-I'd like that." He replies with a shaking voice. I smirk.

"Good." I stick my hand out. 

"What?" He asks me. 

"Your keys, you know the deal." I remind him teasingly. 

"Hmm." He ponders. "I think it's worth one go of anal sex?" He offers cheekily. I grin at him.

"Oh well~ if that's what it takes!" I say as I lower my head to his cock. "Let me just," I gulp down my eager saliva, "lube you up!" I take his cock into my mouth.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Deal with my Brother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds