• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Decided Affair Ch. 01

A Decided Affair Ch. 01

"Come up and watch me masturbate."

My wife Susan had just arrived home from the school at which taught and poked her head round the door of the study. Intrigued, I said nothing, and got up and followed her to our bedroom. She was wearing a burgundy blouse, tailored grey jacket and a matching skirt that was both relatively short and tight, but not unduly so; after all, she was the deputy head teacher and she would have frowned on any of the other staff dressing inappropriately. I hadn't seen her dress this morning, so didn't know if her nylons were tights or stockings – she wore either, seemingly on a whim. Her shoes were modest black high heels.

I followed her into the bedroom as she took off her jacket and hung it in the cupboard, saying nothing and seemingly ignoring my presence; I sat down in the arm chair beside the bed. She then went to her bedside drawer unit and pulled out her favourite vibrator. Then, leaving her shoes on, she climbed onto the bed to kneel upright, facing the foot end and the large mirror on the opposite wall. She put the vibrator down in front of her and dragged her skirt up until the lace garters of what I now saw were hold-ups was fully exposed, but with the skirt clinging tightly to her gorgeous rump, leaving it tantalisingly covered. She undid the buttons of her blouse, leaving it tucked in but pulling it open until her bra was fully exposed. It was her favoured balconette style, cut square and low to show the swell of her beautiful breasts, in a burgundy lace that almost perfectly matched her blouse. She looked down at her breasts, then ran the fingertips of both hands lightly across the firm swells from inside to out, sighing in pleasure at their beauty. She returned to perusing her reflection in the mirror for a few seconds, then leant forward slightly to give herself the enchanting view of her breasts framed in the lacy cups. A small smile flickered over her lips.

Satisfied with what she saw, Susan moved her knees slightly further apart, then slid right hand up the inside of her thigh, bending her wrist as her fingers slipped under the hem of her skirt. She let out a brief sigh as her fingertips found her vulva, unseen to me. So, she wasn't wearing knickers … she turned her head to me and gave me a languorous smile – her only acknowledgement of me so far - then returned her gaze to her reflection in the mirror. I could tell from the slight movement of her wrist that she was gently exploring her vulva with her fingertips, probably teasing the soft folds apart and discovering the extent of her lubrication. Indeed, she now brought her hand out from under her skirt and lovingly sucked the tips of her index and middle fingers, tasting herself. It was clearly to her liking as she closed her eyes, drawing in a long slow breath to savour the taste and odour.

I adjusted my erection through my trousers to make myself more comfortable, but did no more. Her hand was returned between her legs, and she opened her eyes, staring intently as she began to probe more firmly at and into herself, judging by the upward movement of her hand – I could see nothing of her intimate work. It seemed as if she had at least two fingers deep inside her vagina, working them gently in and out, then drawing her wetness up to her clitoris, which elicited a soft moan of pleasure. She now concentrated on her clitoris, her wrist movements indicating the tight circling of her fingertips around and over it in the way I knew so well from watching her before.

After a few minutes of this, with her breathing getting more ragged and a flush spreading slowly over her face and chest, she picked up the vibrator with her other hand, toggled it on and eased it under her skirt. After a brief probing to ease the head between her labia and into her vagina, she pushed it firmly up inside herself, letting out a prolonged but quiet groan as it slid into her, the powerful hum being muffled as it did so. I could see she was now pushing it firmly into herself as far as she could, stretching the top of her vagina, and she grunted briefly as she pushed harder still. The fingers of her right hand were working quickly over her clitoris – she was getting very close, her body tensing in the build up to release. She pulled the vibrator out nearly all the way, then pushed it firmly back in until it bottomed-out again, then eased it quickly in and out, pushing hard each time. Her attention on her reflection was absolute, when, seconds later, she clamped her jaw tight, the tendons of her neck rigid with tension as her climax overwhelmed her. She began to gasp, her head now falling forward as the release spread through her, letting out little whimpers and oohs of pleasure as her fingers continued to work her clitoris, the vibrator jammed hard inside her. Her climax must have lasted twenty seconds before her fingers stilled and she slumped forward, supporting herself on her right hand. She slowly withdrew the vibrator and dropped it onto the bed beside her.

"God that was good! Sooo intense!" she gasped, still breathing heavily.

She turned herself round and knee-walked backwards until she was at the edge of the bed, her rump facing me. At last I could see her pussy – bright pink and open, slick with her juices.

"Come and fuck me."

Needing no further encouragement, I stood and positioned myself behind her, undoing my belt, buttons and zip and pushing my trousers and pants down. My erection bounced up, and I held it to guide it into Susan.

"Yessssss." She moaned softly as I slid smoothly into her with one thrust.

"So what got you so horny?"

"Flirting with John."

"Oh yes? In what way?" I was stroking slowly in and out of her, my glans just staying between her labia on the outstroke, my belly pressing against her rump on the instroke. I'm average size, I guess – not as long or as thick as her vibrator, but it seems sufficient for Susan.

"In his office, he told me how smart I looked – I could tell from his smile and the way he was looking at me that he meant sexy."

"That can't be all?"

"No, we were sitting very close as we went through the reports, just touching a bit too often and for too long, and he patted my knee a couple of times. I could tell he was looking at my legs and admiring my breasts."

She was masturbating again – I could feel her fingertips against my scrotum as I pushed into her. She was looking sideways at our reflection in the mirror.

"And?"

"Then, when we'd finished the reports he squeezed my knee and left his hand there for just a little too long, and when he removed it his fingertips just stroked briefly up along the inside of my thigh."

"What were you doing?"

"Getting wet."

"When did you take your knickers off?"

"Just before I left school. Harder, I'm getting close again."

I quickened my thrusts, revelling in the sensation of her slick vagina clinging to my cock as I fucked her.

"You want to fuck him, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to?"

"Yes."

"I see. Do I have any say in that?"

"No."

"So you, my wife of twelve years, are going to fuck your boss?"

"Yes. Harder!"

"Your first affair?"

"You know it will be!"

"When are you going to fuck him?"

"I don't know yet – soon."

"Will you tell me before you do it?"

"No, after."

We were both getting very close, and I was pounding into her, holding her hips and pulling her back onto me.

"And if I tell you I don't want you to?"

"I'm going to fuck John."

"And you'll let him fuck your mouth?"

"Yes."

"And come in it?"

"Yesss … close now."

"And you'll swallow his come?"

"Mm-hm."

"Will you let him fuck your bottom?"

"Yes, I'll ask him to … oh God, comingggg …" her second orgasm overwhelmed her.

I held off until she had come down from the high, then eased her forward onto her belly on the bed to allow her to relax. I climbed onto the bed between her legs and re-entered her, then fucked her vigorously as she gasped and grunted under my onslaught. I came intensely, grunting my release and pushing hard into her, holding myself still as my cock pulsed my come deep inside her, then stroked the last few pulses in and out of her. Bloody wonderful. I collapsed on top her, my softening cock still inside her. She giggled quietly.

"Good?"

"Fantastic. You?"

"Wonderful."

I lifted myself off her and slumped down on my back beside her. We were in a completely dishevelled, sweaty state. She was smiling adoringly at me, so I made the effort to stretch over and kiss her – just a brief peck, which she returned.

"So, you're really going to do this?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I want to. It's almost a need. We've fantasised about me fucking other men, and it's just built up to the point where I feel I've just got to try it before it's too late for me, whilst I've still got the looks and body to enjoy it – and be enjoyed."

"What about our marriage? What about his?"

"You know I love you, and I want to be your wife whatever happens, but you're the only man I've ever had sex with. And I know the thought of me fucking someone else, which is all it will be, really turns you on."

"The thought of you doing it with another woman really turns me on … will you do that as well? The thought of me fucking another woman really turns me on … will you let me do that? The thought of a threesome with you and another woman really turns me on …"

"I know, I know. One thing at a time. If we're going to try this sort of thing I want to start where I'm least uncomfortable. Being unfaithful to you does worry me – I don't know what might happen, but we've been building up to this and I want to do it. Do you think you can cope?"

I stared up at the ceiling for a little while.

"Yes. As long as you tell me everything – and I mean everything. I don't want secrets - no lies. And I do not want to be denied sex, or get second-best sex because you're too tired after fucking him."

She lifted herself up and half lay across me, smiling broadly then drawing me into a passionate kiss, which I returned, our tongues squirming together. She reached down and gently stroked my soft, sticky cock, which responded readily. When I was fully hard, she straddled me, pulled her skirt right up round her waist to expose her shaved mons. Grasping my cock upright, she manoeuvred her hips above me and guided it into her, sinking easily down on me. She was sopping wet with her juices and my come and she set up an easy rocking motion of her hips, leaning over me to present the gorgeous view of her lace-encased breasts. I reached up behind her and undid her bra, then slipped the cups up to free her breasts, cupping and caressing their soft fullness. Her nipples were erect and firm, and she swayed forward to allow me to suck a nipple into my mouth. Holding her breast with one hand, I reached down between her bodies, sliding my fingertips over her deliciously smooth mons and found her clit with the tip of my middle finger. I rubbed it gently for a few seconds before she squirmed her hips to indicate to me to stop.

"Too much, I'm done." She continued to work her hips up and down, fucking me with careful deliberation.

"Will you have a permanent affair with him?"

"I don't think so. I just want to find out what it's like; to have the excitement and newness of another man for the first time."

"So, just a few months and then you'll break it off?"

"Probably."

"What if he doesn't want to? What if he falls in love with you? What if he gets jealous? What if you're found out, by his wife or your colleagues? It could ruin your job, his job and destroy his marriage – I doubt if he and Fiona are having a similar discussion." I was gently caressing, squeezing and kissing her breasts, and we shared brief, soft kisses as we talked and fucked.

"I know, but that's part of the excitement."

"And if you get a taste for it … will you want to do it again, with another man?"

"I don't know. Possibly. We'll have to wait and see." She smiled at me and kissed me passionately again.

"So, what if I have an affair?"

"Anyone in mind?" She grinned at me.

"Kate."

"Thought so." She laughed knowingly. "You're a dirty old man."

"She's nineteen!"

"You're thirty four."

"So?"

"She's got the hots for you – she shouldn't be too hard to entice into bed."

"What makes you say she's got the hots for me?"

"A woman knows."

"Then the women at school probably know, or will know, that you've got the hots for John."

"Hmm. I shall be very careful at school. Anyway, can you not seduce the little minx until I've finished my affair with John? I want us to concentrate on one thing at a time."

"Ok. Now, enough of this." I rolled over, flipping her onto her back, her knees up around my hips as I plunged back into her. She was looking intently into me eyes, smiling gently as I fucked her vigorously, grunting and gasping to an intense second orgasm. She held my head in both hands and kissed me passionately.

"I hope John doesn't fuck you as well as I do." I gasped as our lips parted.

"I hope he does." She smiled at me, then winked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Decided Affair Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds