• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Decision to be Made

A Decision to be Made

"I think you should stop having sex with other people." Susan said.

"Oh...so you think it's time to stop our swinging ways and settle into a normal life?" Pete asked.

"Um...no. I wasn't talking about both of us." Susan said.

"What? Wait...let me get this straight. You want me to stop having sex with other women but you want to keep having sex with other men?" Pete asked.

"Yes." Susan said.

"Well that isn't going to happen Susan. The only reason I ever agreed to let you have sex with other men in the first place was because you agreed to let me have sex with other women too. We've done quite a few swinging things with other couples and been to some parties, but you've had several guys outside of that. Now you tell me that you want me to stop having sex with other women all together but you want to keep having sex with other men? No way. No way Susan. If you want both of us to give it up that's fine, but there's no way that I'm going to sit at home every night while you go out to fuck other men. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I'm not gonna be the closed part of a half way open marriage." Pete said.

Susan is a bit shocked at Pete's response.

"You've never enjoyed it very much anyway Pete...it should be easy for you to quit." Susan said.

"Oh I'm sure it would be easy for me to quit Susan. I love you and only you and you're all I need physically to be happy. However I have enjoyed most of the other women that I've been with. I haven't enjoyed the open marriage lifestyle as much as you have, but I'm not going to quit unless you quit too and it seems like you want me to quit while you remain as active as ever. Well I'm not gonna be a part of that." Pete said.

"Pete sweetie can't you see how much I want this?" Susan asked.

"Oh I can see it alright Susan, but news flash....not everything is about what you want. You want me to play the faithful husband, stay home, and wait for you with open arms to return fucked senseless with cum streaking down your legs. I don't think so." Pete said.

"Pete...." Susan started.

"No Susan." Pete said.

"Pete I really think..." Susan started.

"Susan...I have a question for you. Do you know when the last time we made love was?" Pete asked.

Susan has to think for a minute.

"Of course I know...it was Tuesday." Susan said.

"You're partly right...it was on a Tuesday. It wasn't this last Tuesday though. It was Tuesday 3 weeks ago. Since then you've been out 15 times with a total of 10 different guys. Every time you go out you get home early in the morning crawl into bed with me and pass out. In that same time I've been with just two women and those were the two times we did a swap together." Pete said.

"Is that right? Has it really been 3 weeks? No...you must be mistaken Pete." Susan said.

"I'm not mistaken Susan...it has been 3 weeks. You didn't realize that it's been that long because you've been getting fucked so much by so many other guys that you don't even remember how long it has been since you were with your own husband. Now you want me to stop having sex with other women all together while you continue to fuck whoever you want whenever you want? Well Susan I'm not going to sit around here waiting around for whatever scraps or pity sex you give me on nights when you don't go out. If you want me to quit having sex with other women you have to quit having sex with other guys...it's as simple as that." Pete said.

"Oh Pete...don't be silly." Susan said.

"Who's being silly? I'm very serious Susan. Hell lately I've been thinking about getting more active in my pursuit of other women. I'm obviously not getting any sex at home and it doesn't seem like you plan to quit or even cut back your activities with other guys so I'm not likely to get any from my own wife any time soon. So I think I'm going to start having sex with more women. What do you think of that Susan?" Pete asked.

Susan has tears in her eyes.

"No, you can't. Would you really do that to me?" Susan asked.

"To you? Do what to you Susan? You wouldn't even notice that anything was different between us unless I told you. If I make sure that I'm home by 1:00 in the morning every night I could be showered and sound asleep long before you even got home. You wouldn't have any idea about where I was or who I was with that night. Some nights I might have stayed home and other nights I might have had two or three girls. You wouldn't know unless I told you. You don't tell me everything that you do so I wouldn't tell you everything either. You'd get to a point where you'd be jealous. You'd wonder where I've been and who I've been with. You would get to a point where you would know how I've been feeling more and more lately. Do you want that Susan?" Pete asked.

"No Pete, I don't want that." Susan said.

"Well then...if you don't want to experience that you need to make a decision. Either you quit completely and I'll quit with you or you reduce how frequently you go out to get fucked and instead spend time with me...your husband. Your third option is continuing what you've been doing but if you do that I'll be going out more in search of women to have sex with. Take your time in deciding what you want to do because you'll have to live with it. Once you choose there's no changing your mind." Pete said.

Susan looks at Pete and can see the pain and frustration in his face. Until just then she hadn't realized that he had any problem with the lifestyle they had been living. She had assumed that he had been having sex with other women simply to please her and would welcome the chance to stop. She also hadn't realized that it had been 3 weeks since she'd been with Pete or that she'd been with so many other men in between.

Susan suddenly felt a deep pain of guilt in her heart. If she had gotten Pete to agree to stop having sex with other women she most likely wouldn't have started making love to him more. Her sexual needs were being more than fulfilled by her numerous lovers. So much so that she had forgotten about Pete's needs. He had been getting his needs filled by a few other women when they would swing with another couple or at a swinger party...activities that he would have had to give up if he stopped having sex with other women.

As she looked at Pete Susan realized how selfish she had been. She loved Pete. She loved him with all her heart, but still she had somehow ignored his sexual needs. She would never leave Pete for any of her lovers...she wanted Pete to be happy...she knew that he was right...if he started having sex with more women she would be jealous...even upset. Susan already had a hard time watching Pete with another woman during one of their swaps...something she now realized was hypocritical of her. She was okay with having sex with other men but wasn't okay with Pete having sex with other women.

Tears filled Susan's eyes as she continued to look at Pete...her husband...the love of her life. The third option...where he would have sex with more women without telling her was not an option at all. The other two options would greatly reduce or completely eliminate her time with her lovers, but Pete was worth it. Could she quit completely? She wanted to...not for herself...she would have loved to go on forever with all of her lovers...she wanted to quit for Pete. He deserved a faithful wife like she had been before they had started in their current lifestyle. Would she be able to remain faithful if she quit? For that matter if she limited things to just swinger things where Pete was involved would she be able to handle Pete being with other women and would she be able to keep herself from getting out of control again?

Susan made her decision and shook her head to knock all other thoughts away. She took Pete's hands in hers and looked into his brown eyes.

"Pete...I never want you to be with another woman again...it eats me alive to see it or to think about it. To ensure that you won't I will walk away completely from the lifestyle I've been living. I'll be the loving faithful housewife...the kind that would never cause her husband any pain. I love you so much Pete." Susan said.

"I love you too." Pete said.

He took her hand, led her to their bedroom, and they made love.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Decision to be Made

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds