A Delicious Jessie Sandwich

We all stayed still for a moment as I wrapped my arm around her left leg and continued to take in the reality that my cock was inside Jessie's pussy and that Jessie was being sandwiched. All that was left to do was for her husband and I was to work together and shift our bodies and Jessie's body before we had her angled just right. What ensued was the most enjoyable experience of my life.

"Now we can fuck her!" her husband exclaimed, and we got right to it. Jessie moans almost sounded like sobs as we boys immediately thrust into her holes slowly and roughly but steadily. I was so lost in lust that I barely considered Jessie's comfort for the moment as I gave myself wholly to the experience. The sexy bitch's slick flesh gyrated between us two as we simultaneously made love to her cunt and asshole.

I backed up off Jessie's body in order to look down and admire the brunette beauty who was starring as the meat in our sex sandwich. I gazed on in disbelief as our hard cocks plunged in and out of her slowly but steadily, filling her ass and pussy while pulling at her taint. My eyes traveled up to her heaving boobs which glistened with sweat, and then to her agape mouth and wide eyes as she moaned and took our steady fucking. All the while, Jessie's left leg remained stretched out over my arm while her other one was pinned between her husband's and my thighs, giving us full access to her sex holes as we both went to the hilt inside her.

After a couple minutes of working our way through the new experience, her husband and I began to pay more attention to what each other was doing so as to really heighten the enjoyment for all three of us. We established a rhythm where he would sink into her ass when I pulled back inside her pussy, and vice versa, so that we were essentially taking turns going balls deep inside of her. It helped relieve the pressure that Jessie was feeling while also ensuring that one of her holes was filled at all times.

I continued to admire Jessie's glistening and writhing body for a few more minutes before I lay back on top of her, over her right shoulder. Her flesh was hot and damp as her breasts pressed against my body, and again her moaning and breathing overtook my hearing. Meanwhile, her husband was situated over her other shoulder, so neither one of us was a distraction to the other as we focused on our respective hole and kept Jessie pinned helplessly between us.

At this point, the threesome became really hot and a ton of fun. As I gave myself completely over to this shameful act of debauchery, all my inhibitions and reservations fled. Every qualm and discomfort evaporated. Jessie's husband and I were firmly fucking Jessie like she had never experienced before as we held her in place. The pleasure intensified to first match and eventually exceed my wild expectations as I began to thrust harder and harder into Jessie's pussy. I increased my speed, forcing her husband to keep up the pace in her ass.

We both pumped back and forth into the same bitch, sawing in and out of her. I could hear her husband grunting beneath her and realized I was groaning myself as Jessie writhed and squealed between us, occasionally laughing as her head and legs swung between two thrusting bodies. I could feel the pointed heel of her right shoe poking my back rather consistently as she reacted to being pressed between and stuffed by the two of us men. At last, it seemed like Jessie was sincerely enjoying her situation. Her one arm still supported her on the couch, but the other hand was clawing and clutching at my back while her legs thrashed about as much as they were able while I sank into her over and over and over again.

I remember distinctly how hot the room became. I briefly pulled back to admire Jessie again and saw beads of sweat on her forehead and between her boobs. It felt like time slowed down again as I viewed her body, the entirety of which gleamed in the dim light from the perspiration. Her sweat-soaked hair was matted against her neck and shoulders and hanging down into husband's face, her arms bracing herself as she took the double penetration. Our eyes met once again during this moment, and I admired her pretty mouth, which hung wide open as she reveled in being the meat in our sandwich. Her breasts heaved as low, pleasured moans escaped from her throat, joining a myriad of other sounds, including the creaking of the couch beneath us as it supported us during this raunchy activity.

That moment of slow motion passed quickly though, and her husband and I kept up our pace as we pushed in and pulled out of Jessie faster and faster. At this point, joining the sounds of our moaning was the squelching of her wet pussy and ravished asshole. I also heard the wild rattling of her ankle bracelets against my arm, as her leg bounced in rhythm with our fucking. The smell of sweat mixed with Jessie's perfume became almost overwhelming as it joined with the sights and sounds of our group sex.

Forcing my cock as deep into Jessie's pussy as I could with each thrust, I focused hard to continue my rhythm with her husband, who pushed even deeper into her ass, separated from my cock in her pussy by only the thin membrane. The two of us held her still and tightly between our bodies so that the sweaty, gasping bitch lay there, getting double-penetrated and crying out with blissful agony with each thrust into her as her legs thrashed in the air, pinned within a mass of human flesh.

I never felt more alive in my whole life. The incredible sensations of feeling my cock slide beside another inside this hot woman would soon be more than I could take. By now, we were fucking Jessie like a well-oiled machine, our cocks moving with the force and consistency of pistons. We boys grunted harder and harder while Jessie was practically screaming at this point. Turned on only more, we sawed in and out of the writhing, sweating, moaning brunette between us harder and faster, rocking her entire body as she was helplessly caught in this hot, wet, delicious sandwich.

We continued to fuck her in unison on that couch, which now was probably on the verge of breaking and would probably be stained with sweat, as the temperature must have exceeded 90 degrees. We could only hope the family that lived here wouldn't notice any damage. Of course, in that moment, I don't think anyone could have cared less. We were having the time of our lives.

If not for the circumstances, the heat would have been unbearable for me as sweat leaked out over my entire body. I was even slipping against Jessie's damp body occasionally, but I would quickly straighten myself out and go right back to hammering her pussy and doing my part in this threesome. Jessie's body, of course, was slick with sweat from all three of us, but she had always enjoyed the heat, so it suited her all the better. She continued to cry out as she clutched the couch and my back while her legs bounced wildly on either side of me, her anklets rattling crazily and, for some reason, turning me on only more. If she hadn't been enjoying the double penetration before, she most certainly was now. I know I sure as hell was. I never wanted it to end.

The threesome continued for several more minutes as the sounds of slapping damp flesh, squelching holes, rattling jewelry and creaking furniture joined our cries and moans of intense pleasure to fill the room. Finally, our continuous thrusts into her sex holes made Jessie cum. Her slick body slipped effortlessly between our sweaty flesh as her pussy squeezed me, her nails dug into me, her right shoe poked me and her teeth even clamped down on my ear lobe as she experienced her orgasm. Her body rocked and shuddered between us as she came, screaming as she did and pushing me close to the edge myself. Filled with new-found confidence, I announced, "Let's cum on her face!" just as Jessie was coming down from the most intense portion of her orgasm.

I wasn't going to let this experience be absent of the cherry on top, which meant a sticky facial for this bitch. Just the thought of cum streaming down Jessie's face was almost enough to get me off right there. As Jessie continued to shudder from her climax, I pulled off of her, slipping out of her pussy with a loud popping sound before the used bitch's legs fell down limply. She took a couple seconds to catch her breath, but her husband forced her off him.

As we two guys stood up, Jessie was finally able to stretch out her legs before quickly squatting down in front of me. Her husband hurried to stand on the left side of Jessie while I stood on her right, and we both jacked off, pointing our cocks at her. Within just a few seconds, I was cumming.

Jessie closed her eyes as she awaited her reward for which she had worked hard. I moaned loudly as my cock finally erupted, blasting Jessie in the cheek first and then unloading all over her pretty face. As if the experience wasn't close enough to perfect, Jessie's husband began to cum just a second or two after I did. He too was aimed at that beautiful grinning face. Her husband and I were soon painting Jessie's face in unison, in the same manner that we had fucked her body.

Time seemed to slow down again. I looked down with utter satisfaction as cum shot from both our cocks simultaneously and splattered all over Jessie. My cumshot covered her cheek and chin first, while her husband splashed onto her chin, nose, eyelid and other cheek. Still cumming, I moved my aim to blast her other eyelid and then her forehead, while my counterpart continued to plaster the side of her face and then moved down to her neck. A couple of my errant shots went into her hair. By the time we were finished cumming on her, we had covered her whole face while leaving some residue in her hair, and still more jizz was dripping down her neck down to her boobs.

As soon as I was satisfied, I exhaled heavily and collapsed in the easy chair behind me, while Jessie's husband headed off to the bathroom, I think, probably to clean up. As I took a minute to catch my breath and cool off, I sat in utter disbelief at what had just transpired and admired yet another hot sight I had helped create tonight as Jessie slowly stood up and wiped the cum from her eyelids, grinning from ear to ear as she did. As she strutted over to me drenched in jizz and sweat while dressed in only her high heels, jewelry and a smile, she assured me that tonight was everything she had hoped it would be and that we would be doing this very same thing again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds