A Demon's Lust Ch. 02

There was no real point in staying up. As I was unable to concentrate on my studies, it would be a waste of time. I sighed, and began to get ready for bed.

Getting ready for bed, for the most part, just involved cleaning my teeth and stripping off my clothes. I said no prayers to any god, though I was no atheist. Just currently unaffiliated.

The covers were warm, and the bed was soft. I sighed, and let my mind wander.

Trev. My enemy. I wondered what he was doing now. Was he studying late, even as I thought this? Did he watch the stars? I had a hard time imagining the cold calculator doing anything so whimsical. Probably studying then, or asleep. I wondered if he slept naked, like me. My mind flashed an image of him lounging naked half under the covers, cock erect, peeking out from between the folds of cloth. I scowled, and shook my head to clear it.

Across room from me stood the demon, chained inside his cage. It made me nervous to even have him in the room, though my logical mind assured me that there was no way for him to escape, or, if he did, for him to hurt me. I wondered if anyone else knew that demons could feed using desire. It was probably in a scholar's footnote somewhere. As much as it unnerved me, it probably wasn't, in the great scheme of things, that important.

What if it was, though? What if this little piece of knowledge would someday lead someone to solve some great problem on the nature of demons? And what if I had been the one to discover it? I wondered, if my research turned up nothing on demons and desire, how I would present my findings. I would be embarrassing to admit I'd ordered the demon to pleasure me. I imagined the Council of Master's reactions, and winced.

I realized that I was staring at the demon's cock, and, in fact, had been starring at it for the last several minutes. I was also stroking my clit. I sighed. I was never going to get to sleep while I was this horny.

My eyes flicked to the demon. No way was I letting him anywhere near my girly bits again, though the memory of what he had been doing made me shiver with excitement. And no way could I just cum on my own. I sighed, and got out of bed to spend the rest of the night working on a vibration stone.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds