A Depraved Viewing Pt. 03

Quickly I exposed the rest of my heavy tits, allowing them to rest on my now pulled down bra. My life had taken me on many journeys I had never expected to make, but this was for sure a detour I could never have anticipated if I were given another thousand years to contemplate.

And still Liz said nothing. I sat with my boobs completely exposed and she did not utter a word, not even a syllable. She just sat there with her legs squeezed together and her own chest rapidly moving up and down. What the hell was I to do next?

She was not going to do anything, I had made all the moves so far and I was the one that would have to make all the moves. All I can assume was that in her mind she had reasoned with herself that if she didn't say or do anything then she hasn't done anything wrong. If she wasn't going to act, then I had to act. I wasn't about to back down, I had come to far. I was not about to pull my bra up and slink away embarrassed with my tail between my legs. I was going to something.

So I decided to do something. I stood up. Liz's eyes went wide. I crossed the floor and stood beside her armchair. We did not break eye contact. But still she said nothing. Still she just sat with her dilated pupils. I could see how laboured her breathing was. I could see the shine on her forehead. I could see that she was just as big a mess as I was. The only difference between us being that my adrenaline forced me into action, hers paralyzed her. I knew my next move.

With one deep breath I lowered myself onto the wide arm of her beige coloured armchair. Our were eyes still locked. Liz's eyes were wild. The thick cushioned arm of the armchair felt soft on my big round bottom. I was so scared being this close to her, exposed like this. My heaving tits were now at eye level with Liz. You could have heard a pin drop, but all I could hear was the sound of my heart racing. I could smell my sodden sex through my waterlogged knickers and my ever dampening jeans. And Liz must have smelt it too.

Liz's eyes were fixed firmly on my tingling boobs. I wondered what she made of them. I wanted to ask her, but I was not too petrified to speak. I just watched her. If her breath got any shorter she would have passed out. Her bottom lip was quivering uncontrollably. I was dying for her to reach out and touch me; I've never wanted anything more in my life. The tension was too much to bare. I needed to be touched. I was pleading to the heavens above...

Mercifully, my prayers were finally answered. Liz said nothing as her face lunged like a wild predator at my right tit and she gobbled my stiff nipple into her mouth. Jesus, she nearly took my whole boob in her mouth. I let out the mother of all moans, it was pure relief! Yes! Her lips pursed as she sucked hard on my engorged and throbbing nipple. I gasped with delight. Each suck drawing wilder moans and groans from me. She was like a hungry baby aching for her mummy's teat. I was happy to be mummy and feed her. I arched my back, desperate to force more of my bountiful bosom into her hungry mouth. Liz was happy to oblige and she continued to slurp and suckle me.

When I was a younger woman a simple titty tongue bath would be enough to get me off, but after years of marriage those days were sadly long behind me. Or so I thought... The sound and sensation of Liz slopping and slurping my tit reconnected the direct line between my nipples and my cunt, and suddenly I felt that familiar rising in the pit of my stomach. Before I knew what had hit me, my orgasm ripped right through me. I squealed in delight as it did. I grabbed onto Liz's head just to steady myself. I ground my arse hard into the arm of the chair; my knickers flooded.

I looked down at Liz, as she rode out my orgasm, her hands were placed in her lap, firmly massaging her pussy. I wanted to see her cunt. I wanted to watch her open it nice and wide for me. "Fuck." I gasped as I watched her. As much as I desired to see between her thighs, I wanted to pull my jeans and knickers down and shove my fingers into my juicing snatch more.

My bra had become a nuisance. I reached back and unclasped it and let it fall away. Now completely topless, my tits felt unrestrained. I looked down at Liz: she was in a frenzy; her suckling was strong and deep. I wondered when was the last time she had the opportunity to do this? Whenever she would release my nipple to draw breath she would teasingly flick my fat tip with her tongue before she continued devouring me. Neither of my tits had received any where near this sort of attention in many a year. Liz was dishing out a tongue bath that I suspect only another woman can; she knew when to bite, she knew when to nibble, she knew when to kiss. I was in a land of make believe and this older woman with her tongue and lips was my guide.

Liz released my right nub. She looked up at me, her lips glistening with saliva, and her eyes full of fire and want. Her eyes still locked to mine she leant forward and took my left nipple into her warm mouth. I threw my head back and she sucked. I couldn't stand any more. I was ready to flood my knickers.

I wrenched Liz away from my left boob. She did not release it without a struggle, it felt like playing tug of war with a dog and its favourite chew toy. She remained silent so she did not vocally protest, but the look she gave me when my nipple popped from her mouth was a furious and confused one, but I had to take care of something. I leapt up off the arm of her chair and frantically unfastened the buttons on my suffocating jeans. I was desperate to get them off. My inhibitions were distant in my rear view mirror.

When the final button un-popped I slid my jeans as sensually as I could down over my big round bum and down my long legs. Try as I might I knew I looked a lot more clumsy than I did sexy, but I was too hot to care, and from the look on her face I could tell Liz didn't care either.

Now down to my drenched knickers, I kicked away my jeans and straightened up before her. Liz licked her lips. It was a subtle lick, but I saw it. She was staring intently at my groin. I looked down and almost gasped: my once light grey knickers had become dark grey. I had not stopped leaking. My knickers clung to my big bushy thatch and to my slippery slit. They were so uncomfortable by now. They were in my way. They had to go.

One deep breath and my thumbs had hooked the waistband of my underwear. Liz's eyes were sparkling with anticipation; she wanted them down. She wanted to see my centre treasure. With my loins burning I took an almighty gulp and yanked them the sodden garment the way down. I slipped them off my feet and stood tall and threw my shoulders back. Naked. I was stood naked before another woman. Liz sat in her chair, her hands ground into her lap, her blonde hair a dishevelled mess, her mouth open, drinking me in. I could feel her eyes scanning my naked form. And I loved it. I wanted more. I needed more.

I walked from the side of her armchair to face her. Without hesitation, I grabbed her knees and pulled them apart. I was on sexual autopilot. I stood between her legs and looked down upon her. "Am I how you imagined?" I asked her. Still she said nothing. She looked forwards at my wet thatch. Her eyes glowing. I think I was.

She eased herself forward towards me, towards my hot sex. Her hands left her lap and she placed them on my hips. Her touch sent shivers down my spine. Her hands were clammy; was it sweat or was it from her own soaking crotch? Her fingers nimbly crawled over the skin of my wide hips and snaked around behind to my big, fleshy bottom. I was perspiring profusely. She gently grasped my bum cheeks. I was sure I was going to collapse, my heart rate had gone into overdrive.

Liz's dug her fingers into my buttocks, yanked me towards her so fast I almost tumbled over and buried her face in my cunt. I gave out a shocked gasp. It took her a split second to plough through my pubic field and find my pronounced and throbbing clit. I was in the presence of an expert. A queen of cunnilingus. Her lips latched onto my clit and she pulled it into her warm and gooey mouth and suckled on it. My eyes rolled up inside my head, this was pure witchcraft. Her tongue ventured forward and lashed at it. She squeezed and pulled at my bum, wrenching my cheeks apart. I couldn't stand it, I was ready to explode again; my body quivered and convulsed. I threw my head back so hard it almost detached. I screamed out.

My soaking lips parted and a tidal wave gushed forth from inside me. Liz's mouth opened and welcomed my flood of cream. I groaned as my fluid jetted out of me. I thrust and gyrated my hips wildly, riding her gorgeous face, pulling and twisting her long blonde hair. Liz did not stop sucking on me, she guzzled down every delicious drop that squirted out of me. She was hungry for my sex.

It was a peculiar time for it to dawn on me, but I realised that if I had never stumbled upon my son masturbating then I would not be here right now, grinding my pussy into the face of my soon to be ex-therapist. Life can take you on the strangest of journeys sometimes!

Liz drank up the last few drops from my hairy fanny and my spasms and bucks stopped. I puffed and panted, frantically trying to catch my breath. I released my vice like grip on Liz's hair and looked down at her. Liz pulled her head back away from my pussy and looked up at me; a clear sheen covered the entirety of her face from her nose down. My juices were running down her cheeks and dripping off of her chin. I had soiled her face. And still not a word was spoken.

I stood there in front of her awkwardly. I had no idea what to do with myself. Liz gave no indication of what she wanted to happen, she just sat there. With that second orgasm out of my system I started to find the silence uncomfortable. I decided maybe it was best that I leave. I bent down on my still shaking legs to pick up my wringing wet pants and my jeans but as I did Liz reached out and ushered me to stand up. I dropped my clothes and did as she bid. Considering all that had happened up to this point, what came next I could never have expected.

Liz grabbed me by the hips and span me round. My big bottom was now in her face. What was she doing? I was so confused. I felt one hand on my back and another on my hip; she began to ease me forward. The hand on my hip keeping me in place but the other hand was forcing me to bend. She wanted me to bend over for her! I eased myself forward as far as I could, I wasn't as nimble as I used to me. My bottom was right in Liz's face; I felt so naughty and exposed. She released my hip and I stood there for a moment, waiting. All I could think was what did she have planned. I had my answer as soon as her hands squeezed both my buttocks. She pushed them up and pulled them down. She handled them like she were handling dough, my bum was hers. God it felt so good, I loved having my bottom played with and I had missed it so.

I groaned and bit my bottom lip when Liz pulled my big cheeks apart. She held them apart for ages, my cunt drooled knowing that she was starring right at my arsehole, savouring it. My knees ached, but my heat was keeping me up. I buckled when I felt the tip of her tongue. My knees gave out and I staggered to the floor. Liz like a champion bull rider, rode down with me. I put my hands out to support myself. Fortunately the shaggy rug Liz had on the floor was soft and thick.

Now down on all fours like a dog, Liz's tongue was deep in my arse. I thought I had reached the peak of the mountain, but Liz's tongue showed me that the summit was still up ahead. I moaned and thrashed as she expertly rimmed me. I reached back between my legs and manically rubbed at my quivering clit. The sounds of my fluids squishing and squelching would've been ringing in Liz's ears, her face burrowed deep between my hefty buttocks.

I was not going to last long, not under this intense treatment. Her tongue probed and swirled. She licked and kissed the sticky rosebud. With this delightful tonguing I was ready to come again. She pressed her face harder, I looked back over my shoulder at her. I could have sworn she was trying to get her head up there!

Her fingers clawed my cheeks, she pulled them every way she could, she was driving me towards another explosion. I reached back and grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and I pushed back as hard as possible against her insatiable tongue. I frigged my clit as fast and as hard as I could. I could feel my orgasm rising, I could feel it building deep down inside of me. It was ready to be unleashed.

I bucked and jolted like a crazed bronco, my eyes rolled back, my jaw hit the flaw and I gasped. I fell hard onto my elbows. Another heavy stream of cum jetted out of me and soaked the soft rug beneath me. Liz did not stop eating my hole, even with my big flushed cheeks pounding her face, she rode my climax out with me, all the way to end. What a woman. What a lover.

My elbows gave out and I crashed to the rug, my big tits cushioning my fall. The rug was soaked from my fluids, but I didn't care. All I could do was pant, I was exhausted. I desperately tried to catch my breath, but I couldn't, I just panted and attempted to gather my thoughts, which was a pointless exercise; my brain was jelly.

Liz suddenly got to her feet. I was startled. I gulped and slowly rolled over onto my back to face her. She had her back to me. What was I supposed to do now? If this were a "normal" sexual encounter I'd be returning the favour right now, but Liz was silent; she had given no indication that she wanted me to return the favour. I wanted to. Believe me I wanted to.

I climbed up off the soiled rug and stepped towards her. I got close enough that she would have felt my breath on the back of her neck. I reached out and placed my hands on her thick, wide hips. She didn't move. I stepped right into the back of her and pressed my boobs against her. I swallowed before I spoke into her ear. "That was..."

"I think you ought to go." She cut me off.

I was stunned. "Go?" I asked.

She pulled away from my grasp, and turned to face me, nodding as she did. "Yes."

"But, I want to return the favour." I told her.

Liz shook her head. "This has gone farther than it ever should have." She began. "I have broken every oath I took as a professional." She looked crestfallen. "I am weak."

"You aren't weak." I tried to comfort her.

"Yes, I am." She looked at me. "I let my vagina do my thinking."

"Do you not want me to return the favour?" I asked selfishly.

She looked at me despairingly. "Of course I want you to, but I have to regain control of this situation." She bent down and picked up my bra and knickers off the floor and handed them to me. I felt so embarrassed as I took my garments out of her hands. Embarrassed and confused. How could she do what she just did to me and then turf me out?

Humiliated, I slipped on my still sodden knickers. They felt so cold against my still slick mound. Everything about this situation now felt cold. "Please, Liz, just let me..."

"No, I'm sorry." She cut me off. A cold stony looked had formed on her face. How could she be so cruel? How could she just turn it off like that? And why the hell didn't she do that before she fucked me?! I felt tears form in my eyes, I wanted to cry. Liz watched as I slipped my bra back on over my tits. "I'll give you some privacy." And with that she left the room. She left me there to dress myself, cold and dejected. I no longer had any idea who this woman was. How could I have got her so wrong?

I put on the remainder of my clothes and slipped out the office door. Liz was nowhere to be seen.

A tear rolled down my cheek. Those feelings of shame and disgust and loathing could not be buried this time. They found their way out of the darkest corners of my mind and loomed large over me. They overwhelmed me. What had I become? How have I let this happen? I was a mother that masturbated over and soiled her only son. I was a perverted monster. I was sick, I needed help, but I had just destroyed the relationship with the only person I could talk to this about. Liz said she had let her vagina do her thinking, well I was guilty of the same crime. I didn't have to seduce her, I chose to do it. This was on me. All the blame was set firmly at my door.

The tears began to stream down my face, and I bolted from the waiting room of Liz's office. I raced to my car, desperate to leave these feelings back in the waiting room.

My car offered no sanctuary.

What was I going to do now?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds