A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 15

We wave him goodbye with tears streaming down our cheeks as he walks up the steps. We turn, pick up our luggage and go into the office of the private planes section. We look back to wave but could not see them but I am sure they were waving at us.

We find the guy with the sign and give him our addresses and off we go. He passes out the cards as Frank said he would.

As we are riding along we are all quiet with our own personal thoughts and I am thinking, where can I find one black guy or more here in this city as nice as the ones I have been with?

The silence is broken by Jenn asking, "What did Frank mean when he said, 'We will call you in a day or two after we get things understood in Bangkok.' Are you keeping a secret from us?"

I turn red as Santa Clause's suit. "We will talk about it next weekend, ok."

As we drop each of my friends off, we all get out hug, kiss and make arrangements to sleep over next weekend at my place.

At my drop off the driver says, "Pleased to have met you, Heather and may I be of any further help or assistance?" My jaw drops and he winks.

My sadness quickly dissipates and there is a blood rush to...

*

Above entered: Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 7PM My place, Minneapolis A special thanks to jlo24601 for proofing and very helpful suggestions.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 545 milliseconds