• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 03

A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 03

1234

I am not a writer, far from it. Except for the names and places, the stories you read are for the most part true. Still they are not biographies. Artistic license has been taken to enhance or in some cases minimize the events described. All sexual situations were between consensual adults within the framework of their story.

This is the sixth of the ten interviews I have worked on over the last three years.

Most of these stories cover several years. I will try to keep the chapters short. I suggest you save one for reference. None of the stories are mine, any personal friend, or relative.

This is the third chapter involving Mark and his mother Sandy. As things heat up in Mark's sex life he struggles to keep his dreams alive with Sandy. Undeterred Mark realizes the lessons aren't over yet and he is rewarded.

*****

Sandy and I looked at apartments for several days but the costs seemed high. Then through work she heard about a house that was for rent with the option to buy. The house was in an older neighborhood, nothing special a small three bedroom. It was the grandparent's home at one time. The décor was dated, the kitchen and one bath had been updated. It was clean and partially furnished.

Two things sealed the deal, it was cheaper than renting and was within walking distance from the restaurant. This was important since Heather started working there with Sandy. She still had to live at the halfway house for a few months but when her time was up she now had a place to live. How did my mother ever get so smart?

Matt and Kit were thrilled to come over and help arrange and set up my stuff. It wasn't much but the fact they wanted to help meant a lot to me. The twins were growing up and becoming quite accomplished in their own right. As you can imagine Hank didn't make an appearance.

I got settled in and started working full time again with the inspectors. I had thought of getting into building maintenance but decided to try my hand at real estate.

Once I was settled the first thing I did was contact my uncle Randall. With his help I had my last name change to my real fathers. I would be Mark Hancock forever more. Mom seemed happy I chose to recognize his involvement in my life. She and I both decided not to tell the twins at this time. Mom wanted to wait until they were adults.

I invited Five to the house one Saturday night after we left the game. Closing the front door she embraced me for another kiss. I led her to my room.

I undressed her and she me. It takes longer but it is much more fun. Her soft skin felt like heaven. I slipped my hands over her hips. Five had curves, she was a bit bigger than most girls I dated. Fives body was a bit softer but her desire was genuine.

"Please put it in me!" Five begged. My concern about lubrication was dismissed as I started to slip deeper.

Her pussy was well ahead of me, my condom covered cock started its journey. It still took several strokes before she started to enjoy it. Her pussy was tight, she moaned with each thrust.

"Let me adjust. It's been awhile." Five whispered. She gripped my hips and slowly guided my thrusts. The feeling was closer to anal sex, my cock felt like it was in a vice. For me the sensation was incredible.

Five was picking up our pace, I could tell she was closer than me. I let her control the rhythm we moved into. Five was gasping for air her moans were filling the room. I was now along for the ride as he used me almost as a human dildo. Then just when I thought she forgot all about me she came.

"Yes Mark, Yes!" She bucked beneath me. Five was pulling me into her desperately. "You're so big!"

Five was definitely carried away, I could feel the tremors pulse through her body.

"Fuck me, fill my pussy! Don't stop until you fill me up!" She hissed.

Relinquishing control I set a new faster pace. Her pussy well lubricated by her excitement the feeling was more velvet like. I pulled my cock until the head caressed her lips and plunged down firmly

"Yes! Do it again!" She begged. I repeated it over and over, Five writhed as mini orgasms one after another flushed through her. "More, please more!"

I was on the verge of cumming, Five was desperate so I plunged deep and pulled back to her lips.

"Come get it, show me how much you want it!" I teased. Holding my cock at her entrance she felt me fill the condom with the first blast. Thrusting her pelvis she took me deep the next shot was against her cervix. "Take it take it all!" I demanded.

"Fuck me, you bastard!" Five raked my back punishing me for playing with her. She started to cum as I fucked her quickly. She wrapped her thighs around me and held me tight.

I was in the bathroom getting cleaned up, when I returned she was gone. I was mad at first but then it hit me. Five had used me for sex. It was good sex, very good sex. I learned another lesson. Smiling I went to bed.

Heather was working with mom and would come over to the house when she could. With no car she depended on the bus system to get around. Curfew at the halfway house required that she be in at eleven, so she had to leave work at ten to be on time. This meant she started earlier. Since I was at work we didn't see much of each other, mostly weekends. Sandy filled the void since she worked almost the same schedule. We set up a second bedroom at the house.

The women worked throughout the summer getting it ready for her to move in. I transferred to the university, in late August classes started. I left the job with the inspectors deciding to dedicate myself to school and some real estate listings. With the money Jerry left me most of school was financed.

As a young realtor you are at less than bottom starting out. No experience, no leads, and no established network would discourage many. I had an angle. Through the city I knew all of the foreclosed houses and buildings. I also knew many developers and people in the housing industry. I lined up several clients that bought repaired and sold houses in the area, flipping was what it's called.

When flippers want to unload the house they are always looking to save money. I provided them with a low cost outlet. I soon learned that commercial properties were my best source of income. Commercial buyers know what they want, what they need, and what they can afford. What color the carpeting is wasn't going to determine if it sold or not.

Classes at the university were more difficult but I still maintained my Deans List status.

Heather moved in the day she was released from the home. It was awkward as she unloaded her things. I had been living alone for just a short time but I treasured the solitude. I was on number Seven by now. The last three were nice but nothing long term.

Seven was working out well. As most of the better dates she was older by some years. She had a child that lived with her ex. She was a looker, smart enough and fun to be with. Some drama with her ex but nothing of concern, at least not yet. I was her first post break up relationship. I knew that if she found another woman in the house it would be a difficult thing to explain.

Sandy, my mom, was working on her own drama. I was rarely around their house anymore, on those rare occasions I was it just seemed to add to the tension. The twins were doing great! Excelling at school they were looking into what universities they could get a scholarships from that they could both attend. They both had love interests and would almost always double date. Seems weird to me but they were that close.

Matt is so smart he couldn't boil water without Kit. Sometimes I think he would just live in a library and a gym. Kit on the other hand was smart but social. It was only through her efforts Matt got out at all. She included him in everything. Kit pushed him to grow up kicking and screaming but he obeyed her every command. In return Matt helped Kit with academic support and protected her from harm. Even I wouldn't want to cross his path if he thought I was a threat. They were for all intense and purposes inseparable.

Heather started taking classes at the community college I attended in the past. She needed only a few classes to get her first degree. Many times she would come to me and I would help her study. Soon we turned the third bedroom into the study hall. It separated the two bedrooms, and other than a radio had no other forms of distraction.

Two desks and a funky looking long chair/sofa thing that was actually quite comfortable to recline on and read. It was worthless for a chair and since it wasn't flat worthless as a sofa. Falling asleep on this thing would take a week to work out the kinks, I know from experience.

Heather and I found a routine that worked for us. Our schedules allowed us to have our own space and still find time to be friends. I wanted to spend time with her since her release just so she wouldn't regress and fall back into a bad circle of friends. It was a stress filled time for her, I thought of dating her but decided to give her some space. She was dependent on me for support and I didn't want her to feel she needed to repay it with sex.

With no car of her own I was the defacto chauffeur when she needed to get around. We had many discussions about drugs and agreed we both needed to avoid them at all costs. Heather actually pressed the issue and came up with a word, 'Jerry' (of all things) we used in the case of an emergency.

Whatever we were doing we would come to the other person's aid immediately and get them out of the situation even if it required calling the cops. Mostly we just hung out, grocery shopping, homework, sharing an odd meal together.

Heather started dating on a limited basis, the community college had little to offer in her age bracket. An occasional working guy that had never finished school or who needed some kind of continuing education for their job.

We had a signal if we were entertaining. There were two lights on the mantle that were only decorative, and never used as a lamp. If one light was on the polite thing would be to not come in. It was on a timer that went off at midnight. If the light was to go off then you could come in and go to your own room quietly. This was to allow some privacy during the night, and if there was a sleepover the other person could go to bed and get some sleep. The other lamp was to let you know that there was a guest and that you were free to be home but be polite and limit your presence around the house.

We both used the lights sparingly since communication beforehand usually determined what was going on. On the rare occasion the first was used the encounter usually ended well before the final hour.

Number Seven and I used them off and on. Heather used the first one when she had a guy over which was rare, the second was used when the fairer sex was around. I always wondered what would happen if they were both on.

We had gained a fair amount of respect for one another. We worked well together. I did the laundry she was a great cook. We shared the cleaning and seemed to have the same standards. Some nights we just curled up and watched a movie nothing sexual just the closeness of another person.

After months of occupying the same space you learn a lot about a person. There is only so much they can hide when you share the same bathroom and kitchen. It's all stripped to the bare essentials when you talk about the hair plugging up the shower drain or leaving the toilet paper roll empty. Better yet farting when you don't think the other person is around.

I started my senior year at the university full of excitement. My sales have been good and I am starting to make a name for myself. Heather is doing great, she has some prospects but decided to stay at the restaurant with mom for now and continue to work on her education. I am very proud of her. In fact I find myself being a bit jealous on the now rare occasion when she is with another guy. Maybe that is why my relationship with Seven is at a low point.

My agreement with Sandy will expire as the Twins head off to college. I am proud of her and myself, it has not been easy but like she said it has allowed us to see what we really want. True to my word I have limited my contact with her and not gone to the house unless Hank was home. I know I will never lose her but still...

Heather asked me to take her to a concert one night. She was going to be with friends but wanted to make sure she wasn't tempted. I agreed. The night was scheduled and I drove her about an hour away to and outdoor concert venue. It was warm and humid out, the place we laid our blanket was perfect. Her friends were next to us spread around several blankets. The slight breeze helped keep the heat from being too oppressive. Our only hope was it would get cooler when sun went down.

The comedian came out and got everybody in a good mood. I thought she was hilarious as she made fun of women. Heather kept poking me when she went after the guys. The warm up band came out and we opened our first beers. Heather and I agreed we would consume no more than two beers apiece and obviously no drugs. Heather was still on probation. Getting drunk may get her in trouble but there was a zero tolerance for any drug including weed.

The warm up band came out and they were quite decent. The sun was down now and the weather moderated. Heather and some girlfriends headed to the bathroom trying to beat the rush. She was gone for some time but was back before the main event came out. I went when she returned knowing the line for men would move faster.

When I came back she was talking to a couple of dudes. I didn't know them but they looked like trouble. Heather caught my gaze and motioned me over. Heather grabbed my arm immediately and introduced Asshole and Shithead. My instincts were right they were trouble.

I held my tongue as they asked if she wanted to come party with them. Heather declined, politely. Shithead was hard of hearing it seems asking her a second time. Again she politely declined. I could feel her tense up next to me. When Asshole opened his mouth with the second offer I spoke up.

"Hey we really appreciate it, but we are here with friends and it would be rude to leave. Tell you what have a Bud on me. Besides the band is coming out any minute!" I reached out and handed them each a cold beer.

Shit Head stood his ground but Asshole took the brews and slammed one in Shit Head's chest. They took the beers and walked away as the music ramped up for the first song. Heather kissed me like never before when they left.

Before long men and women were standing and gently moving to the music. We popped open the munchies and our second brews part of the way through. As the music played on I watched as Heather stood and shadow danced with another girl. Tall and slender her long black tresses flowed about her. Heather always complained she had no hips but from what I could see she had enough for me. It was a good time. She sat down and kissed me again thanking me for bringing her.

The weather was changing again I could feel the threat of rain coming in. I told Heather I thought it was going to rain. She suggested we leave. I had no umbrella and it was getting late. We still had to get out of the parking lot and then another hour home. We heading to the restrooms after Heather said her goodbyes. We were just reaching the building when I felt the first drops start to fall.

By the time Heather came out it was sprinkling. We were not even half way to the truck when the clouds burst open and proceeded to drench us both. I started the truck as we laughed about our soaked condition. I could see Heather's nipples press against the wet material and bra she had on. It must have been very thin as I could see the faint outline of her areolas.

I pulled the gearshift in drive and made my way through the grass parking lot. We were heading home. I had the AC on trying to keep the widows from fogging up but the cold air only made our wet clothes more uncomfortable. I looked over and Heather was taking her clothes off!

Before long she had only her thong on and was wrapped in the blanket that had stayed mostly dry being folded. I was getting clammy myself and uncomfortable especially my shorts as they started to dry. Heather made me stop, I stripped to my briefs and soon we were back on the road the blanket covering us both as she leaned against me.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me?" I asked as her breast rested on my right arm.

"I can if you want." Heather offered.

"It's temping but Seven and I are going through some things and I feel it would be unfair to her." I explained.

"She is a lucky gal!" Heather quipped. "I wished it would have worked out for you and me."

"Heather, there are things you don't know about me, otherwise you might not feel that way." I tried to warn her.

"I have a feeling there are things about me you don't know as well." She snuggled closer. "I would still take you Mark."

Back at the house Heather ran to the back door with the blanket and opened the door. I slipped on my shorts and carried the cooler and our clothes in. She was waiting for me in the kitchen. When I looked up after setting the cooler down Heather was focused on me.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"Come here." She grinned.

I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't resist the look she gave me. I moved in front of her she wrapped her arms over my shoulders. I wrapped mine around her back over her waist. Heather kissed me aggressively.

"I don't think I have thanked you for saving my life." She whispered.

"Heather..."

"Shhh. I want to do this!" Heather replied cutting me off.

I picked her up and sat her on the counter. Pulling her panties off I started to lean her back to lick her pussy. She was already aroused when I started but soon I had her squirming on the Formica.

"Mark!" She squeaked as her hand raked through my hair.

I lifted her ass her slender legs now lifted back over her torso. Heather spread them wide her shaved cunt gaped open. I lapped at her gash and teased her clit. Heather purred then groaned as I progressed from one spot to the other. I felt her stomach tighten her breathing was short and choppy.

"I want you in me!" She panted.

"Cum!" I replied quickly.

I slipped two fingers in her and focused on her clit. Heather gripped my head and forced it to her pussy as the first wave of her orgasm started to take over her body. She pushed my head back clamping it with her thighs. She rolled one way and then the next my head following her like some fake wrestling match. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and tried to lick her dripping sex.

"In me!" She begged hoarsely.

I pushed my shorts and briefs down. With all the strength she had left Heather sat up. I pulled her to the edge and guided my rock hard shaft in her pussy. Her head flung back her rich black hair trailed in a wave.

"Yesss!"

"Come with me!" I grunted.

Taking the cue Heather wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck. I lifted her ass and shrugged off my shorts. I carried her to my bedroom all the while Heather kissed her excitement from my lips.

"Fuck me Mark! Make love to me!" Heather cooed in my ear.

I have to admit I started doing the first but soon moved to the second. Heather and I had sex many times over the years but we had never made love. At least I hadn't. Tonight of all nights it was all I wanted to do.

There was something about Heather that just felt right. I loved the feeling of her body under me. Heather seemed to feel the same way. She responded in ways that let me know she was getting just as much enjoyment as I was.

We made love for quite some time when I felt the need to cum. It was like she knew my thoughts. Heather wrapped her legs around me and held me firm.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 214 milliseconds