• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 04

A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 04

123

I am not a writer, far from it. Except for the names and places, the stories you read are for the most part true. Still they are not biographies. Artistic license has been taken to enhance or in some cases minimize the events described. All sexual situations were between consensual adults within the framework of their story.

This is the sixth of the ten interviews I have worked on over the last three years.

Most of these stories cover several years. I will try to keep the chapters short. I suggest you save one for reference. None of the stories are mine, any personal friend, or relative.

This is the fourth chapter involving Mark and his mother Sandy. Sandy suggests Mark marry their lover Heather. When the twins Kristen and Matt bring their friend on the honeymoon secrets come out.

*****

Sandy had left Hank for good I learned. She was so upset with him she decided to leave when the twins went to college. She had even gone so far as to contact a divorce attorney. Mom suggested she should get her own apartment, but Heather and I wouldn't hear of it.

It was a dream come true when Sandy moved in the master bedroom with me. I say master only in the sense it was the only bedroom that was big enough for a king size bed and two night stands. The house we rented was that small.

Mom and I drove up to see the twins a couple of weeks after I had dropped them off. Sandy and I both felt it was best to explain the situation with Jerry in person. The twins listened intently as she explained what happened. Sandy didn't pull any punches except to say she was young and was enamored by her brother. I was impressed she didn't apologize once.

Matt had taken the news like a math problem. The outcome was what it was, problem solved. Even weeks later he had not given it much thought. Kit on the other hand had not stopped thinking about it. Kit all but grilled mom about it when they were alone.

Kit and I talked about it for almost an hour as well. I think her biggest concern was how it might change the relationship I would have with her and Matt. I assured her I had no intentions of letting that happen. Then she through me for a loop.

"Mark do you think what they did was wrong?" Kit asked. "I don't mean having you of course!" She said turning red. "You know being related. Committing incest?"

For a moment I thought she was on to Sandy and me. I was a bit unnerved I will admit. Maybe I would have seen it then otherwise.

"I think only they can answer that." I said profoundly. "I can tell you I am glad you and Matt are my part of my life."

Kit seemed happy with my response since she started talking about school.

That August and September I was on cloud nine. Sandy and I spent almost every night together. If I was in love before, the feeling only deepened. The fact that she seemed to feel the same way about me filled my heart with joy. It was the last weekend of September, I remember it well.

The new schedule for the diner came out. Starting in October, Heather was being moved to the day shift. Until then she worked the same as mom filling in where needed during the day. She was being promoted to assistant manager. This meant she and mom had different schedules. The good news is they would have the same days off. Heather started at seven, mom got off at ten during the week and eleven on Friday. They both had weekends off.

It was only the second time the three of us shared the same bed for the night. The first time was special but awkward. We all wanted to please the others so there would be no hurt feelings. All we did was fumble around trying to be polite. It was only when I told them what I wanted did it start to get exciting.

Sandy and Heather sat me down after that and explained that when the three of us were together I needed to take charge and be the man. They also made it clear that as long as they felt involved and loved I didn't need to keep score on who did what, and how long, or how many times.

This time knowing what was expected of me and knowing my limitations I was able to pace myself. Tonight I wanted to let them get warmed up before I got too involved. Mom and I started undressing Heather first. This was always exciting for us. Heather was such a sensual person, each touch or kiss elicited another response.

Heather, always the submissive one, pulled Sandy on top. They tore at what little clothes she had on. Mom now naked rested on top their lips locked in a passionate kiss. Heather, her body long and slender, covered in many areas with ornate tattoos contrasted with mom's shorter but more womanly figure. What was clear from the start was they were into each other as much as I was into them. The fact is if Sandy wasn't with me I am sure she would be just as happy with Heather.

I disrobed as I watched the two of them start to explore farther along each other's bodies. I stroked myself slowly just to stay prepared. Sandy rolled Heather on top.

"Eat me, I need to feel your tongue!" Sandy hissed. She closed her eyes and spread her legs. Her cunt splayed open you could see she was already wet.

Heather happily agreed. Pushing mom's legs back Heather got on all fours. I had my chance and moved behind her. Mom moaned as her lover lapped at her naked cunt. I added some saliva to my cock and placed it at Heathers pussy.

"Fuck me Mark! Let her watch you fuck me!" Heather groaned. Mom gripped Heather's head and pulled it back to her pussy.

"Eat bitch!" Mom panted as she opened her eyes and locked onto mine. "Fuck her baby!"

Heather whimpered each time I thrusted in her, that and the sounds of her lapping mom's pussy filled the room for several minutes.

I smacked Heather's ass firmly getting her attention. My balls were boiling, I need someone to cum with me.

"Finger her ass!" I told Heather. Mom's eyes grew big, she looked on as I was getting ready to cum in Heathers pussy. "Get it ready for me, open her up for my cock!"

Sandy grabbed Heather's hair, she squealed lightly as Heather penetrated her ass.

"My clit, bitch! Make me cum!" Sandy yelled for the entire world to hear. She pulled Heather's hair guiding her to the spot she wanted attended to. Bucking the little she could with her legs pushed back mom started to cum. That was my signal.

"I'm cumming mom!" I announced. I fucked Heather so hard she started cumming herself. Mom was shaking her head back and forth trying to push Heather's face from her pussy. But with me pounding Heather she had nowhere to go so she just kept lapping at Sandy's pussy.

I could feel Heather's orgasm race through her body. I watched as moms did the same. It was only when I pulled out of Heather still hard that she could move from mom. Sandy squeezed her legs closed and sighed relief that she was no longer over stimulated.

Heather flush from her orgasm moved to the side. I was looking at mom's puckered hole. It was slightly distended and covered in saliva and cum. Grabbing a pillow, I pulled her legs as she lowered them to me then pushed them back from where they just came. My cock sprang to attention, mom started to realize what was next.

"Heather grab the lube and straddle her!" I instructed.

Heather knew exactly what I wanted and handed me the lube. Within seconds my cock was bent down and lined up with mom's greasy ass. I pushed hard against her puckered hole. The wrinkled skin pushed in a bit then slightly gave way to the mushroomed head of my cock.

"You like that don't you?" Sandy teased.

"I love that!" I corrected her. "You love it too don't you?" I asked Sandy.

"Only when my son does it! Now fuck your mom's ass as only you can!" She smiled.

I looked at Heather and nodded. She knew want I wanted. Straddling moms face she lined up her pussy.

"Eat bitch, eat your son's cum while he fucks your ass!"

Having just cum in Heather I settled in for a long hard fucking of Sandy's ass. What I didn't plan on was the combination of her tight ass and watching her eat Heather's pussy. I could see Heather starting to perspire, her breathing erratic. She had her eyes closed concentrating on the pleasure mom was giving her. Sandy was responding in her own way. She gripped Heather's hips and guided her over her face.

"Her clit!" I said to Heather. She opened her eyes and there before her mom's clit was protruding like a small missile. "Make her cum!"

Heather grinned her own body almost at the brink. She lowered her long slender fingers and rubbed the clit gently. Sandy bucked her hips as I rammed deep in her ass. I watched as Heather let the little prick slip between two fingers. Then she tugged. Sandy must have nipped at Heathers clit because the next thing I know she is bucking wildly.

"AAAHHHH, you fucking cunt licker!" Heather cried out. She was starting to cum but not before she got revenge. She tugged on moms clit holding it taunt. Heather raised up and mom groaned.

"Fuck me Mark I'm cumming!" Sandy squealed. I bucked against her rapidly. She found Heather's wrist and pulled it from her clit then she slipped two fingers in her pussy along my cock. I started cumming as she writhed on the end of my cock.

"I love you both so much." Sandy sighed as she lay between us. We had been just reveling in the glow of what we all had done. No talking just kisses and caresses.

"I have made a decision." Sandy moved over me setting on my hips.

I didn't like the sound of this. Sandy looked at me letting me know she was serious.

"Mark, Heather will be moving to your bed tomorrow, I will move to her room." Sandy said firmly. "I want you to know his in no way changes my feelings for you Mark. My door will always be open for either one of you. Heather has something to ask you."

I looked at Heather I could see the fear in her eyes. She moved close setting up beside mom.

"Mark will you marry me?"

I wasn't expecting this. I wanted to look at Sandy but I knew this was something that was settled long before now. "Before you answer, there is just one catch."

"Oh?" I asked. "And what would that be?"

"Me!" Sandy answered. "If you say yes you get us both!"

I looked Heather straight in the eye, I wanted her to know I wanted her as much as mom.

"Heather, I would be proud to marry you." I pulled her down for a kiss. "First I have to warn you about my mother, she can be very possessive."

"Mark I love you, as for your mother I wouldn't have it any other way!" They hugged and kissed.

After we showered and dressed we all talked it over. I reassured them both I was truly happy to marry Heather. Knowing she would be part of our lives only made it better. I now knew how much mom loved me. She has assured me over and over there would never be another man in her life. I also knew she had strong feelings for Heather. I was all in.

Moving to the other room was strictly for show. The twins would visit at holidays and it was best if this part of our relationship was private for now. The only thing that really mattered to me was being close to them both.

Whatever the twins thought of Sandy, Hank was still their dad. Sandy and I agreed we would never speak ill of him in their presence. The fact is Sandy and I rarely talked bad of him at all. At first the twins usually stayed with him if they came back from school. Mostly mom and I visited them. Later as Hank's attitude towards mom degraded they stayed with us. Matt was a trooper sleeping on the couch as Kit got the third bedroom to herself.

Kit and Heather had always gotten along great. It was no surprise when Heather asked her to be the maid of honor. Matt was of course to be my best man. Kit was involved in all the planning. Sometimes she would visit to help out, sometimes mom and Heather would go meet her.

Heather and I were married the summer after her proposal. It was a grand wedding if I say so myself. Less than one hundred people were invited, just the right size we thought. Dinner was followed by all the traditional music, dancing, cake and booze.

The last year may have been the best of my short life. With Sandy and now Heather sharing my bed I am never alone. Actually they kind of take turns, except on the weekends. Then they both join me.

The first couple of weeks it was sex almost every night. It was fun while it lasted but I soon learned quality trumped quantity. Sandy was insatiable as well at first, now she too has settled into a more realistic libido. Heather just wanted to be loved. If she and I had intercourse once a week she was happy. Weekends is what really gets her juices flowing.

I knew which nights Sandy would be joining me. Heather would give me a goodnight kiss and go to mom's room. Around eleven or a bit later Sandy would show up. Usually she would head right to the shower. Sometimes she would look in on me taking her uniform off so I could watch her strip. Tonight was one of those nights.

"I need you Mark." Sandy teased as she slipped her panties off. She leaned against the door frame a wicked grin crossed her face. I looked between her legs and knew what this meant. "Please don't make me wait!"

Sandy turned and shook her ass as she slowly headed down the hall. She was waiting for me when I arrived. The house was small with only one bathroom, but it was good sized. Setting on the counter her knees bent back against her chest she presented her pussy to me.

Naked I wanted to bury my cock deep inside but she knew I would wait. Sandy held the object of our desires, the razor. It was the one thing she never did without me. Not even Heather was allowed to shave her. My cock dripped in anticipation, her pussy was clearly damp as well.

Beside mom was a short list she had made out just like when I was living in the basement. '1. Shave pussy, 2. Make me cum, 3. Fill my ass, 4. Wash and dry, 5. Repeat #2.' The note read.

Without a word I happily set about my duties. I had become quite proficient at shaving her by now. Words were seldom needed, help was rarely offered. I knew my way around her pussy better that anyone save Heather. With growing need I deftly cleaned every nook and cranny of her sex. Each time I caressed her pussy looking for places I missed made her groan in pleasure.

Sandy thought I would turn her to shave her ass, it was a favorite of hers. But tonight I was in a bit of a naughty mood and had something else in store. Sandy whimpered as I slipped two fingers in her dripping pussy. I curled them deep inside her cunt and pressed against the roof of her pussy.

The sound of my fingers sloshing in her ever more excited pussy filled the bathroom. Sandy hung her head as she held her legs back so she could see how deep my fingers went. A gasp preceded a moan, her legs started to quiver.

"I need to pee!" She threatened.

"Cum for me!" I replied.

"Please Mark I need to pee!" She pleaded.

"Whose pussy is this?" I countered.

"Your pussy baby!" Sandy hissed. "Oh God you're going to make me cum!"

"Do it mom! Cum for me!" I repeated.

I could have put another finger in her cunt she was so excited. The sloshing got louder I could see her stomach tighten. Sandy bucked against my hand the palm lightly spanked her protruding clit. Her ass bounced on the counter her moans became louder.

"Mark!" She screamed.

"Do it! Squirt for me!" I said. Sandy squealed as hot piss squirted with each contraction.

"Keep cumming!" I encouraged her.

My hand was a blur in her cunt, each time my fingers pulled across the roof of her gushing cunt another stream splashed against my palm. The counter was drenched and so were both of us. Sandy pulled me in for a desperate kiss I could taste the tangy fluid that had made it that far.

Urine dripped from her nipples, she released her legs and pulled my hand from her cunt.

"In me now!" Sandy demanded as she pulled her legs back a second time.

She slid down exposing her asshole. Covered in piss and her cum I pushed against the opening.

"Whose ass is this?" I teased as my cock slipped past her sphincter.

"Your ass Mark!" Sandy looked deep in my eyes. "Now be a good son and fuck it!"

I looked in the mirror and saw Heather standing there looking on. Sandy looked over as Heather assed the mess we had made. Piss was everywhere, I was even standing in a puddle of it. Heather disrobed and lunged at Sandy licking her tits then sharing a kiss.

"Am I interrupting?" She teased Sandy.

Sandy was too far gone to answer. Her eyes half closed, she was relishing in the feeling of having her ass plundered.

"You're just in time I grinned." Heather stretched up and kissed me.

"How can I help?" She asked.

"Her clit." I replied with a wicked grin. Sandy's eyes bugged open as we all looked down at the pink rubbery nub exposing itself.

"My pleasure!" Heather teased. "And hers too I hope!"

They looked at each other, I could see Sandy begging her with her eyes to be gentle. Heather gave her a threating smirk. Turning to me Heather just giggled.

"Tell me when you are going to fill her ass!"

Heathers long slender fingers toyed with Sandy's clit as I fucked her ass deep. I felt Heather slip two fingers in Sandy's cunt just like I did. Sandy groaned in protest as the pressure of my cock and Heather's fingers filled her orifices.

Heather pulled back the tender sheath protecting the sensitive tip of Sandy's clit. It looked bigger and longer than I had ever seen it. Heather gently pushed on my stomach I pulled my cock from Sandy's ass. Sandy moaned in frustration then cried out in pleasure as Heather kissed her clit.

"Please put it back in and cum!" Sandy begged me.

Heather silenced mom by sucking her clit but then moved aside and guided me back in Sandy's ass. The two of us worked her over until she was so excited I thought she would faint.

"I'm going to fill your ass mom!" I finally announced.

Heather knew just what to do. When mom cried out as the first blast of hot cum seared the inside of her ass Heather strummed her clit. I pumped Sandy's ass full as Heather brought her off. Sandy pleaded for us to stop and begged us to continue. I fell back on the toilet drained from my orgasm. Heather embraced Sandy holding her until her orgasm subsided.

Sandy and I took the shower together as Heather cleaned up the bathroom. I was drying mom when Heather handed me the saturated note.

"Looks like you're not done!" Heather teased. She then showed the note to Sandy.

"Oh god, not again tonight!" Sandy protested.

"It is a chore you asked me to do!" I teased. Mom looked to see me hard again.

"Heather! Please baby?" Sandy pleaded.

"Only if you insist!" Heather grinned.

Heather grabbed my cock and led me back to my room. I had just filled her pussy with my cock when Sandy joined us in bed.

"I love you both more than I can explain." Sandy said emotionally. "Mark don't stop until you both cum!"

"My pleasure mom."

I looked down at Heather, she pulled me into a kiss. It took some time but I completed my chores for the night.

With the wedding over, Heather and I drove to our honeymoon spot, a condo on the coast of Florida. Days later Sandy, Kit, her boyfriend Steve and Matt with his girlfriend Dawn arrived. We rented a second two bedroom condo for the twins and their guests. It was right next door. There was no access but shared a common patio with a waist high wall that jutted out and separated them. With little effort you could walk around the wall and into the sliding door of the next unit.

We had a week of adventures planned and paid for. It was a wedding gift mom gave us. Theme parks, water parks, air boat rides, parasailing, and fishing charters filled the days. The three girls even planned to skydive! Evenings were for seafood dinners and card games around the table. Of course lounging on the beach was an option for anyone at any time.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds