A Deviant Desire Ch. 02

Bridgett blushed. "It's not the same."

"No. It's better!" I exclaimed. "The fact you might get caught. Not knowing when somebody might come into the room or around the corner. Doesn't that make you wet just thinking about it?"

Bridgett giggled. "Yeah. Kind of."

"Well, then. Find the right time and place and make out with your daughter. You'll both cum like you never have before."

I could see the wheels turning behind Bridgett's eyes as she looked out the kitchen window. This time I REALLY wished I could be there to see it.

***

The next time I saw Bridgett was the weekend after their visit to the college. We were sitting in my family room alone. I thought I did well waiting at least five minutes before asking about her trip with Kate.

"I owe you a huge thank you," Bridgett began. "I thought about your idea the entire time we were there and the first opportunity I saw was when we were in one of the lecture halls she would be sitting in. It was a huge room, almost like a theater."

"In the back, way up behind the last row of seats, was a recessed area about the size of a big walk-in closet. I nudged Kate back into that space and she looked at me wondering what I was doing. I leaned against her and started to kiss her. Eventually, her back was against the wall and we were kissing like crazy."

"Our hands were all over each other. She had a little t-shirt on and I could feel her nipples even through her bra. She was getting me hard and wet, too, and before long I had my hands inside her shirt. Kate told me to stop but I could tell she really didn't want me to."

"Her bra opened in the front and I had it undone quickly. Before she could say anything else, I had the shirt up and my mouth was all over her tits. God, Traci, she squirmed and begged me to stop before someone saw us, but all the while she was pushing her chest into my face and moaning as I licked and bit her nipples."

I could feel my heart pounding and I, too, squirmed in my chair as Bridgett told the story. My pussy was already aching and I knew she had a lot more to tell. I fought every inclination to open my shorts and rub my clit.

"I put one hand down her shorts and could feel the heat coming from her pussy. She was grasping at my ass and pulling us closer together, as if you could put a piece of paper between us to begin with. So now I was sucking her tits and clawing at her pussy and clit, listening to her breathing heavier and faster."

"My hands were beginning to shake with excitement when I unbuttoned her shorts and pulled down the zipper. She begged me to stop and I told her to be quiet before somebody heard us. Her little squeals echoed in the little space we were in but God only knew what it sounded like out in the big lecture hall."

"I had her shorts and panties down to her knees and I dropped down to get my face into her delicious pussy. Kate forced her clothes farther down her legs and was able to spread her legs enough for me to begin licking her clit. At that point I knew we wouldn't stop until she came or we were interrupted. I swear, Traci, I'm not sure I could have stopped even then."

I smiled uneasily at her and she knew the story was having an effect on me. She licked her lips for a moment, then looked at me again and said, "It's OK with me if you want to, um, you know, if you need to play with...."

I saved her the trouble of having to finish that sentence. I opened my pants, slouched back in the chair, and slid my hand inside. Then I just nodded and she continued.

"So I was eating Kate and holding her by the bare ass and I didn't care one iota where we were or who saw us. She was so wet and hot and I could taste her sweet juices the closer she got to coming. She was clutching my head and pulling me into her cunt. I fucked her with my tongue or put her clit between my lips for a good three or four minutes."

I was rubbing my clit so feverishly I thought I'd put a scar on the top of my hand as it scraped back and forth along the opened zipper. Bridgett saw me spread the pants farther apart and push my panties down a little. I was SO close to an orgasm already.

"Kate was moaning pretty loud now and I could tell from the way her body shook that if I kept licking her clit for another minute she'd have an orgasm. I didn't hear a sound behind us so I concentrated on her clit with my tongue and lips until Kate told me she was there."

"I'll never forget when she came. She tried not to cry out but there was no doubt what was happening. I clung to her the best I could and kept my mouth on her pussy, licking anything I could. My face was getting covered with the moisture from her cunt and each of her little shrieks meant another orgasm."

She could probably hear my own breathing as I masturbated faster and saw the image of the two women in my mind. I moved my hand from my clit and inserted a couple fingers into my extremely soaked pussy, primarily just to delay the inevitable.

"When she was done I stood up and we kissed for a few seconds. Then she pulled up her shorts and panties but didn't bother to completely close the shorts. She was too busy opening mine and getting her hand onto my pussy. She turned me around so that I was the one against the wall. Then she began rubbing my clit as hard as she could."

"I felt a little better because we were at least mainly dressed. But, still, we were in there having sex and, Jesus, I was horny. Her fingers knew exactly where to hit me and they were so wet that, well, I couldn't have done it better myself. I don't think I lasted more than sixty seconds."

"I stifled a scream, kind of buried my head on her shoulder, and came in torrents, Traci."

That was it. I couldn't listen to any more. I lifted my ass off the chair and started to climax, not needing to care who heard my moans of pleasure. Bridgett just watched me cum. Over and over my fingers swiped across my clit causing my body to shudder and my panties to soak up more dampness. I needed to cum so bad I truly didn't care if I was doing it in front of my best friend.

I ended up slumped in the chair exhausted but happy.

"Yeah," Bridgett said. "That's how I came. Just like that."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds