A Devilish Good Time

"I'll try," Bruce said. "But your pussy feels so good and so tight, so much better than my girlfriend's, I don't know how much longer I can hold out."

Nicole's jaw dropped open in shock when she heard that.

"Please cum with me, I'm almost there," she panted.

A minute later they groaned together and collapsed into each other's arms. She was licking his neck telling him how amazing it was.

Kevin walked up, tapped Bruce on the shoulder and motioned for him to slide down and pointed to the wedding ring. The girls and the guys were waving for Bruce to come over. Bruce told her he had a surprise and slid down her body.

Kevin put his cock to Julie's lips which opened readily.

Bruce had started to lick her pussy.

"You're just as good with your tongue as you are with your cock," she cooed.

As she started to suck harder something felt familiar about the cock in her mouth.

"Oh my God! Kevin?" she shrieked as she raised the blindfold. "How long?"

"Long enough to see you thoroughly enjoying yourself with Mr. Blue Devil down there."

"I'm sorry," she started to sob.

"Why are you sorry?" Kevin asked as he put his hands on her head trying to push her mouth back onto his cock.

"Because I cheated."

"Does it look like I'm mad?"

"No"

Kevin continued to run his hands through her hair and moved her mouth back over his swollen cock.

"Am I still the world's best cock-sucker?" she asked through tears, trying to smile, as she stopped sucking for a minute.

"Nope, second best, you lost the title to Nicole, the devil with the blue horns over there"

"So that's why you're not mad, you cheated too?"

"Yes I did, with all three, just like I'm assuming you did."

"We'll have to see if she's really better than me. Hey Nicole -- are you up for a cock-sucking contest?"

"Anytime"

"Then how about right now? Boys line up in front us, you'll be the judges,"

Kevin was shocked and turned on to see Julie, who is so guilty about cheating, acting this way.

All three guys in the room had a turn each with Nicole. Mike and Sean voted for Julie. Bruce voted for Nicole like I did.

"How about we show these kids how to really fuck?" Kevin said to Julie.

"Thought you'd never ask."

Kevin mounted Julie missionary and they began fucking. With him thrusting in hard and her thrusting her hips up to meet him. Then he thrusts in hard, grabs her hips and rolls them over so she's on top. She puts her hands on his chest and starts riding hard. Not only going up and down, but swaying her body front to back when she's all the way down. Her tits were swaying like crazy.

Kevin pushed her hands away, sat up, and started to suck on her tits as she rode. He wrapped his arms around her so his hands were on her back, pushing the tits closer to him. He started thrusting up to meet her riding.

After several minutes she begins to moan loudly. The guys had been jerking off at the site and began to move in closer, intending to finish on them, when one of the girls says "Wouldn't you rather be fucking us than your hands?"

With that the guys went to their respective girlfriends and started to fuck wildly.

Bruce and Nicole start to fuck standing up, with her back against a wall and her legs wrapped around him. Sean and Kara are going at it on the floor while Brittany and Mike are fucking on the desk in the room.

"Did you really like his cock more than mine?" Kevin said as he rolled Julie over again so he was back on top.

"Yes," she panted. "Now keep pounding me."

"I have to agree with him about one thing, your pussy feels much better than hers"

Julie grinned at that comment and started thrusting her hips up urgently at her husband.

"Looks like the blues are a couple, how about we invite them over next weekend for some more fun?" Kevin said.

"I thought you said this would be a one-night thing."

"I thought it would be, but I love seeing you happy and you're obviously quite happy fucking his cock and I love the feeling of her mouth wrapped around mine, so why not?"

"But... it's .... cheating.. for more than one night."

"We're not going to leave each other for either of those kids, right? We share a love and bond that can't be broken. We'll always come back to each other. But if we can be happy occasionally fucking someone else, why not?"

"You're right" she said and pulled him down to kiss him passionately.

As the room filled with the sounds of passionate moans and groans it was obvious orgasms were approaching.

Within minutes everyone had reached climax.

Kevin and Julie had simultaneous orgasms as did Bruce and Nicole. Sean and Mike shot their loads before Kara and Brittany climaxed.

Since Kevin and Julie were bareback while everyone else was wearing condoms, Kevin's cum was clearly dripping out of Julie's pussy onto the sheets and her inner thighs.

"Hey Mr. Blue Devil, what's your name?" Julie asked.

"Bruce"

"Ok Bruce, want the treat of eating me right now?"

"Yes," he responded and quickly moved between her legs to start eating her pussy.

"Looks like Bruce is getting his treat," Kevin called out. "But was all this fucking tricks or treats for the rest of us?"

Everyone laughed.

Kevin and Julie offered to spend the night in the suite, paying for half the cost if they could share a room with Bruce & Nicole while the other couples shared the other room. It was an arrangement agreeable to everyone.

Everyone started having more drinks and eventually passed out or fell asleep naked.

In one room, Brittany had fallen asleep on top of Sean in the bed while Kara and Mike passed out together on the floor. In the other room, Julie fell asleep sandwiched between Bruce and Kevin while Nicole fell asleep with her head on Kevin's shoulder with him having an arm wrapped around her.

As the clock struck midnight, devils appeared to Kara and Mike.

"She took every cock but yours to completion in her pussy," one devil said to Mike. "You need to do something about that."

"He gave you the least effort," the other devil said to Kara. "You need to teach him a lesson."

The devils invaded the bodies of Mike and Kara, possessing them, like a scene in a cheap horror movie, waking them up.

Mike and Kara each grabbed the sharpest object they could find and started to bang loudly on the door.

"Let us in!" they shouted together.

Kevin stirred and went to the door asking who was there.

"It's Mike and Kara," Kara responded.

Kevin opened the door to ask what they wanted when Kara swung at him with the knife she was holding.

She got in a good scratch across his chest as Mike was moving forward as well.

"What the hell?" Kevin shouted loud enough to wake up the others in his room.

Bruce got up and grabbed a lamp and swung it, connecting with Mike's forehead knocking him out.

The girls had tackled Kara, taking the knife away and Bruce came over and hit her over the head with the lamp, knocking her out.

"I don't want to know what's going on, let's get the hell out of here," Julie said.

The others agreed and quickly threw costumes back on before running for the door and out of the room.

As they ran through the other room of the suite, they saw that Sean and Brittany had their throats slit.

"Oh my god," Nicole shrieked as they kept running.

Once out of the hotel Bruce and Nicole piled into Kevin's car, Julie grabbed her own car and they drove back to Kevin & Julie's house.

There Kevin and Julie consoled Bruce and Nicole and offered to let them spend the night.

Bruce asked if it was okay if he slept with Julie and Nicole asked the same about Kevin. Kevin nodded to Julie and she agreed.

The couples paired off and fell asleep together naked and cuddling. Bruce was breathing hard from the shock of what happened and said he needed someone older calm to comfort him. Nicole was crying and said she needed someone older, not involved in the college scene, to cry on for comfort.

The next morning, Nicole and Julie were the first awake. They each woke their partner up with a blowjob to get them hard. The girls told the guys that they loved the cocks and after the previous night needed to be further comforted by some gentle fucking. The guys readily agreed.

After everyone finished, Kevin and Julie went into the kitchen and began to talk.

"Did you mean what you said last night?" Julie asked. "About wanting me to be happy occasionally fucking other guys?"

"Yes," Kevin said. "But only if I've met them first to check them out. Do you feel the same way for me?"

"I didn't think I'd ever be saying this," Julie said. "But I think Bruce and Nicole should be regular visitors. I love you and am craving your cock right now, but I like Bruce's too much to stop after today."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," Kevin said. "I love you, think the cum on your breasts is sexy, am hard for you right now, but can't deny I won't be craving Nicole's pussy later this morning and tomorrow and the next day."

With that Julie leaned into Kevin and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

He responded by pushing her back against the counter, lifting one of her legs and pushing his cock into her.

She lifted her other leg and he moved his hands under her ass as she started to ride him standing up as he was pushing his cock into her.

They continued to fuck and kiss and she was moaning loudly.

Bruce and Nicole had come out and stood there watching in awe.

Kevin didn't last much longer and with one push shot his load into her. She put her legs down panting as cum was leaking out of her pussy and running down her leg.

Bruce and Nicole applauded and then laughed.

"We have a proposition for you," Kevin said. "How would you like to be regular guests in our house? Not moving in, but frequently visit."

"We'd love that," Nicole said excitedly.

"Good," Kevin responded as he and Julie went into the shower with the intention of cleaning up, but wound up fucking again.

"I see that the incantation we put on their drinks last night worked," Bruce said.

"Better than I thought," Nicole said. "I'm looking forward to many visits here."

"Me too," Bruce said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds