A Different Kind of Therapy Ch. 12

We heard a click as someone with a key locked the outer door. A second later, the latch on the stall turned quickly and opened outward, revealing our waitress, Melissa, holding a short screwdriver and smirking at us.

"Get out!" I said, startled by her boldness.

"How dare you?" Lucy said almost at the same time.

But Melissa just raised her other hand and pointed her phone at us. We heard the click of a photo being shot.

"I don't think so, bitches. Aren't you two cute? What? Are you, peeing on each other? You skanks."

"No, it's not like that...." I sputtered.

"Sure, sure. Kiss each other again. I want a picture of that." We didn't move: we were too stunned to get up like we should have. "You both got rings on. You think your husbands would like the photo I got? Kiss."

We turned and our lips met again. We heard another click of the camera. "Keep it up, bitches. Make it look like you like it; I know you do. I heard you talking. Getting spanked and fondled and fingered. Made me wet hearing it. Of course, you didn't order enough to make a decent tip for me. Well, I'll get my tip. That's enough for now. Get up, you old sluts."

We untangled and I stood up. "No, don't let your skirt drop. Tuck it up. Where's your panties, eh? Neither one of you has panties on?" Lucy stood too. "You too. Hell, just unzip your skirts, both of you. Let them drop."

We each undid our skirts. "Do you work for Jennifer?" I asked. "Or Dr. Gupta?"

"Who're they? Your dommes? No, I'm just a girl who's gettin' her freak on. Finger each other, I want a picture of that." We hesitated. "Go on, I got pictures enough to screw you. If you're good, I'll just keep them to myself."

I reached out and touched Lucy's sex at the same time as she reached for mine. "No, inside. You know you want it," Melissa ordered. We complied. I swooned uncontrollably at the sensation. Lucy wasn't as bad, but I could feel her pleasure. "Geez, you two are sluts aren't you. You're making me drip." She took two more pictures. "Fuck, I want some of that. Stop that."

The blonde-haired waitress pushed us aside and turned her back to the wall which, had a thick horizontal bar to assist the handicapped. Her hands slipped under her tight skirt and without taking off her shoes, she stepped out of a cotton thong, which she hung nonchalantly on the bar. Her skirt was soon gathered around her waist and she stuck one foot on the edge of the toilet and lifted herself an inch or two to rest her ass on the bar. There she balanced, legs wantonly spread, her hairless pussy glistening with desire.

"You first," Melissa said, pointing at me. "Don't pretend you don't want to do it."

I didn't want to want it, but I couldn't help myself. I knelt on the floor in front of her, the hard tiles painful on my bare knees. I knew I didn't have much choice, but that didn't matter. I couldn't wait to taste her. But I also couldn't help but think of what a slut I'd become. I was kneeling on the dirty floor of a public restroom, my skirt somewhere off to the side, about to go down on a woman I'd never met before. It was so hot.

I leaned forward quickly, mouth open, tongue out, hungry for her taste. Voraciously I licked the sweet, tangy juices leaking from her quim.

"Oh, you're good, bitch. Very good," she moaned. I sped up my tongue. Her lips were tiny, but sensitive. And she kept getting wetter every second. "Very, very, good." I tasted the cream inside her opening. I wanted to force my whole face inside her, knowing it was impossible. Her hips began to buck against me.

"Yeah, yeah, oh yeah. Do my clit. My clit," Melissa whispered throatily. I transferred my concentration to the fleshy jewel above her opening. It seemed to be split into two portions, like a pair of butterfly wings, all of it obviously highly reactive to the touch of my tongue. I swirled around it. "Oh you sweet. Little. Bitch. Lick me. Lick me." I flicked my tongue rapidly from one half of her clit to the other. "Oh yeah. Oh God. Oh God." She grabbed my ears tightly as she came, holding me against her, pulling me into her cunt as she shivered through her climax.

Then she pushed me just an inch away from her, holding me tight and looking down at me. I looked back up at her, and she smiled a nasty smile. "But since you girls seem to like it...." I felt a warm splash on my face and tried to pull back in shock and horror when I realized she was pissing on my face. She laughed evilly when she saw me recoil and the panic on my face.

Her hands were locked painfully onto my ears and she was stronger than she looked. I couldn't move. Her salty, bitter urine splashed all over my face and up my nose. I squirmed my body and held my hands up at my neck, deflecting the liquid off my blouse. The stream only lasted a couple of seconds, but by the time it ended my face was all wet, my makeup ruined and tears of shame joined the urine on my face.

She tipped my head back and looked down at me. "Tears, slut? It's almost like you've never been peed on before." She laughed.

"I haven't," I said, holding back a sob.

Melissa pushed me away, "Like I care. Get up. It's blondie's turn." I got up awkwardly, and moved out of the way gratefully. "Get over here, slut," she was saying to Lucy, who seemed frozen in place.

"Are you going to do that to me too?" Lucy asked, trembling.

"Only one way to find out," Melissa glared.

"Let me take off my top?"

"Get naked for all I care, bitch. Just do it quick."

Lucy hands trembled as she quickly unbuttoned her blouse and handed it to me, but her eyes were blazing with excitement.

"Where did you sluts come from?" Melissa asked in amazement.

Lucy took off her bra and gave that to me too. Her nipples were standing erect. She moved hastily to crouch where I had been a second before. "I'm ready," she said, looking up at our erstwhile waitress.

"Then go ahead and eat me, slut."

"No!" She said with fear mixed with certainty. "You did her. Piss on me too." Her eyes were huge with pleading and her mouth hung open.

"God, no one's gonna believe this," Melissa said to herself. "You want it, piss slut? You want me to pee all over you?"

"Yes. Please, Mistress. Before I chicken out."

The younger woman's hand moved to her sex, two fingers on either side of her pee-hole. Suddenly, liquid gushed from her, splashing over Lucy face and into her open mouth. Lucy didn't shrink back from it. No, she maneuvered to catch more in her mouth, while her hands spread what missed her mouth around her skin, from face to neck to breasts.

It was horrifying and sexy at the same time. But Lucy was writhing in apparent ecstasy from the stream. When the flow slowed, Lucy moved her face closer, mouth open, catching the last of the liquid. I could see her throat move as she swallowed.

Lucy moved quickly from drinking to licking and Melissa started moaning immediately. She came in just a second, Lucy's hungry tongue and lips working magic on her sex. Lucy's fingers came up then, sliding into the other woman's cunt from below. She concentrated her licking on Melissa's clit and her fingers moved, piston-like, in and out of her lover's cunt.

I leaned against the wall, holding Lucy's clothes, my fist in my mouth with a heady mixture of shame, disgust, and lust. I couldn't believe Lucy had just done that and yet I wished I had had the guts to have done it too. My eyes were glued to the joining of Lucy's mouth to Melissa's pussy and I didn't miss a single movement of Lucy's lips or a single orgasmic sound emanating from Melissa's mouth.

Melissa's orgasm was incredible, convulsing her body so much that her leg came down from the edge of the toilet, sliding her ass down off the bar she'd been leaning on. Her eyes seemed to roll back into her head and the only sound she could make was a moan. Lucy and I just watched in awe as the wave crested over her and aftershocks shivered through her body.

At some point she came back to herself and leaned down kissing Lucy deeply on her mouth. "That was amazing," she said with tenderness in her voice. Then she looked up and saw me. "Are you still here?" she blurted. "Put your skirt back on, slut." Then she turned back to Lucy, her hand caressing the older woman's cheek. "Don't move, sweetheart."

Melissa pushed her own skirt down and grabbed me by the upper arm as I was fumbling to zip up my skirt. I didn't get a chance to tuck in my blouse. She walked me to the outer door of the bathroom and pulled a key out of a pocket in her skirt. "Go to your table, grab you purse and get out of here, slut."

"But Lucy...." I started to object, looking back toward the stall where my friend remained.

Melissa grabbed my arm again. "Don't worry about Lucy. Is that her name? I'll take good care of her."

"Lucy," I said. "Call me, Love."

Melissa snorted and opened the door, pushing me out.

I hurried through the restaurant, mortified by how I must look. I grabbed my purse and went out the door as quickly as I could. Lucy's blazer and purse remained so no one stopped me about the check.

The tears started again in my car as I drove home. So did the confusion. What was more humiliating, I asked myself. Was it how Melissa had found us? Or that she had peed on me like that? Or that I gotten shivers of excitement from it? No, the worst was that she had rejected me and kept Lucy. Was I not good enough? Was Lucy's tongue so much better than mine?

And the whole time, poring over this in my head, I kept wondering why even this was turning me on so much. The humiliation should turn me off, but as it had since the beginning of this adventure, the more I was degraded, the more I got turned on.

I managed to sneak into the bathroom in my building without being seen and I cleaned up enough so no one seemed to notice that I wasn't as prim as I'd been this morning. I kept thinking, of course, that everyone I met knew what I had done at lunch. I just tried to sink into my desk all afternoon, hoping no one would talk to me.

I was relieved when Lucy called me about 3:30. "I can only talk for a minute," she said. "I'm all right. Better than all right. It's amazing. Melissa and her friends are...well I'll tell you tomorrow okay? Gotta go. Love you."

Melissa and her friends, I thought after the click of the phone. What had she gotten into? And why was I jealous?

Then I stared at the phone a minute, wondering when we had each decided to say, "Love."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds