A Different Kind of Vacation Ch. 01

A waitress took our drink orders and we glanced around the room to see what kind of people were there. We saw quite a few who were very interesting and we pointed them out to each other as we spotted them. Then Cory nudged me and I followed her gaze and saw a big, good looking, broad shouldered guy with a shaved head sitting at a table on the other side of the room with a group of people. I guessed he was in his mid forties and looked to be even taller than me and had an animal magnetism about him that attracted both of us.

When we got our drinks, I asked Cory to dance and she fit into my arms like a glove and subtly ground her pelvis against my bulge as we moved to the romantic music. She was starting to get me hard and I didn't want to walk back to our table with an erection so I pulled back slightly and told her to back off a bit. We went back to our table after the dance and continued drinking and commenting on some of the beauties who were spreading their legs for the customers. Most of the gals had garter belts or garters on and the customers were slipping dollar bills under them after a personal showing but one gal was quite unique in that she had the customer fold the bill in half and then plucked it out of his or her hand with either her pussy lips or her ass crack. We were commenting on her ingenuity when we saw Helen approaching us with the big shaved head in tow.

She greeted us like old friends and introduced us to her husband Dale. We asked them to sit down and join us but they said they were with a group of friends and asked us to join them instead. We followed them over to their table and a waitress brought a couple of chairs for us. Helen introduced us to her friends and we sat down next to them as Dale mentioned that he had noticed us dancing as we made a very attractive couple. Cory told him that we had spotted him at the table earlier and thought that he was quite attractive also.

Dale told us that he owned a gym in town and was a former Green Bay Packer defensive back and that he and Helen had moved down here about three years ago. When we told him where we were from, he lit up and told us that he had been born in Brooklyn and lived there until he went off to college at Penn State. The four of us hit it off beautifully and after only a short while it seemed as though we had been friends for a long time. Dale asked Cory to dance and I took his cue and motioned Helen to join me. When we got on the dance floor, she socked her substantial body into me and my cock started to get hard immediately. Her large, firm breasts were pressed against my chest and she was moving her pelvis around on my ever increasing bulge and, as it got larger, she looked into my eyes with an approving look and went right back to making it even harder.

As we danced, I glanced over and saw Cory doing exactly the same thing to Dale and every once in a while they would look at each other and smile. After the music ended, we headed back to the table and as we sat down, Dale suggested that we go back to their place as they had some great music and equally good drinks in addition to privacy and we accepted immediately.

They told us to follow their car and about 15 minutes later we pulled into the driveway of a large ranch style house. We sat down in the living room and Helen brought us drinks as Dale put on some romantic music. He motioned to Cory to dance with him so I asked Helen to join me also. We went right back to where we were on the dance floor earlier and she had me hard as a rock in no time at all. I placed my hands on her gorgeous ass cheeks and squeezed them lovingly as we moved around the floor and then I felt her hand on my bulge as she squeezed it and looked at me with a hungry look in her eyes. I brushed my lips across hers and her tongue flicked out and licked them and before we knew it we were in a deep, hungry soul kiss.

I ran my hands all over her body as she fumbled with my zipper and then slipped her hand inside my pants and brought out my thick, throbbing penis. She squealed in delight when she looked down and saw the size of my erection and took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom. As we passed, I saw Cory stroking Dale's enormous cock and envied her for just a moment until we got into the bedroom and started to tear off our clothes.

Helen was gorgeous! She had a fabulous body that was slightly on the heavy side but curvy and still firm. She grasped me by my erection and led me over to the bed where she pushed me down on my back and got down between my legs and started to lick the insides of my thighs as she worked her tongue slowly up to my tight, full ball sac. She sucked each testicle into her mouth and ran her tongue all over it as she sucked it and then she started licking the base of my shaft working her way up the pole to my crown. She squealed in delight as she noticed a big drop of precum sitting in my slit and flicked her tongue out and captured it before it slid down. Just then, Dale and Cory entered the room and started undressing as they watched Helen working on my cock. Dale said something to Cory about how good my cock looked and then they joined us on the bed as Cory got between Dale's legs and started licking and sucking his crotch.

Dale and I looked at each other and smiled as we relaxed and let our women excite us. I told Helen that she was a lucky girl to have a cock like Dale's to play with and she pulled her mouth from my organ and remarked that Cory was just as lucky and then went right back to sucking me again. She was a delight as she loved cock and it showed in the way she sucked it with such gusto and concentration and she had me high and horny in a very short time. Every once in a while she would lift her head and tell me how delicious my precum tasted and she was teasing out quite a bit and enjoying it immensely. I gave myself up to her talented mouth completely and was lost in a world of pleasure when she lifted her head and asked,

"If you like my husband's cock as much as you seem to, would you like to suck it for a while? Cory and I would like to get acquainted also."

I needed no further urging as I was hot as hell and Dale's cock looked delicious so I rolled over between his legs as soon as Cory got up and started licking his thickness from the base up as I played with his full balls. He ran his hands through my hair and told me that he was going to compare my performance with Cory's and she was fantastic.

When I wrapped my lips around his swollen crown, I was lost. I loved the texture of his cockhead and he tasted delicious to boot so I began to worship his organ the way it was meant to be. Cory and Helen were eating each other with gusto and moaning all through it as I continued sucking his organ. He was groaning and lifting his hips to feed me more cock as I hungrily sucked his penis and then he asked me to please swing around as he had to have my cock in his mouth also. I continued sucking him as I swung my legs around and fed him my organ. When his mouth covered my penis, I was in heaven and we lost ourselves in sucking each other and playing with our balls and anus. I was nursing on his swollen crown and teasing his slit with the tip of my tongue when I felt his finger slide into my asshole and I involuntarily pushed back to get more.

As I pushed back, he drew deeply on my cockhead and sent a shiver of pleasure coursing through my body. His penis was absolutely delicious and I couldn't seem to get enough of it inside my mouth and down my throat. I had him way down my throat when I heard him moan and then felt his thick penis swell and knew he was about to feed me his cum so I backed off a bit and wrapped my lips around his crown as he started shooting ropes of delicious cum juices onto my waiting tongue. He tasted wonderful. Not salty at all but rather sweet and I sucked deeply to get as much as possible down my throat. As he shot his load, my organ exploded and started pumping hot cum down his throat which I heard him gulping down as he hungrily sucked my organ.

We kept sucking each other long after our orgasms ended and then I let his softening penis slip from my mouth as I got up and turned around to look at him.

"That was a fabulous suck, my friend and I've never tasted more delicious cum than yours so I may be back for seconds later." I told him and he looked at me and smiled as he told me that he enjoyed mine just as much and anytime I want a blowjob, I know who to call.

The gals had stopped also as they had to rest after giving each other so many orgasms and Helen went inside to get us some cold drinks. We sat around for a while talking about how good sex was between us and then Helen said,

"As long as you two are ostensibly out of commission for a while, how about it if Cory and I use you for our pleasure until you're both ready to take good care of us?"

I asked her what she meant by "using us for their pleasure" and she walked over to the dresser, opened a drawer and took out a double ended strap on which was just about the size of our cocks, maybe a hair larger, and told us that they would like to take turns fucking us and, since she only had one strap on, she would like to start with me and then pass it to Cory so she could fuck Dale. I looked at Dale and he shrugged and said it was OK with him so I went along with it also.

She had me get down on all fours with my ass in the air and she went down and licked my anus and balls before coming up and strapping on the dildo and fitting the shorter end inside her pussy. She dabbed some KY on my anus and then I felt the smooth head working its way into my asshole. The crown popped in and I felt a rush as it entered me. She started slowly and sensuously stroking in and out of my anus and moaning in ecstasy each time the clit stimulator, attached to the dildo, rubbed against her erect button as the dildo moved back and forth inside her. Cory had gone over to Dale and was playing with his cock as they watched her fuck me.

"Reach around and play with his cock, Helen. He'll love that going on while you fuck him." she told her and I felt her hand grasp my semi erect cock as she stroked me while moving the dildo around inside me.

The dildo wasn't a real cock but it started to feel real good and I was enjoying the sensations she was giving me. I looked over at Cory and she saw that I was off in another world from the glazed look in my eyes and told Dale that she wanted to put that exact look on his face when she fucks him. He smiled and told her that he'd love it since the expression on my face was pure bliss.

Suddenly, she withdrew the realistic cock from my ass and unstrapped the dildo and handed it to Cory telling her to enjoy herself with Dale for a while and then they'd switch off again later. Cory eagerly took the contraption from her and strapped it on as she admired her new erection and then with moans and gasps, inserted the shorter end into her cunt and adjusted the clit tool so it would do its job. She had Dale get down in the same position I was in and lubed his anus with the KY and inserted the tip of the crown to his puckered hole and pushed the head inside to his gasps of pleasure. Helen was playing with my cock as we watched the sexy spectacle and saw Cory move the dildo deep inside his ass and then pull it out to the very tip before going back in deep again.

Dale was moving his hips around to capture as much of the plastic cock as possible and when Cory reached around and grasped his slowly hardening organ in her hand, he went off on a wonderful trip which Helen and I recognized and appreciated. He turned his head at one point to look at us and he had exactly the same look I had since his expression was pure lust and his eyes were glazed over.

My cock was starting to get hard from Helen's talented fingers and the sexy sight before me so Helen told Cory to prepare to switch soon as she got down between my legs and rested her head on my thigh as she told me how beautiful my penis was just before taking the entire swollen crown in her mouth and starting to nurse on it as she cupped my balls in her hand. I loved watching my wife fuck Dale as she was in another world from the pleasures that the dildo was giving her as she fucked him. She was moaning as she stroked back and forth in his ass and suddenly cried out as her orgasm struck and caused her to shake and quiver in total rapture. When she came down from her high, Helen pulled her mouth from my throbbing penis and asked her to please pass the dildo as she was going to make me cum now. Cory thought for a moment and then asked,

"How about the two of us playing with each other while we watch them fuck each other. I think they'll both like real cocks inside them after the dildos, what say?"

Helen agreed and told me to fuck Dale until I fill him with cum and then he'll do the same to me and Dale was offering his ass to me in a flash. I rubbed some precum over his puckered anal opening and pushed the crown inside to his gasps of pleasure. I worked it back and forth until it moved smoothly in and out and then started feeding it deep inside him. With each inch that disappeared in him, he moaned and contracted his hole around my thick pole. Then Helen decided that my asshole was going to waste and got up and strapped on the dildo and slowly worked it inside me and started fucking me in rhythm to my strokes in Dale. My cock was buried in a very comfortable and sexy hole which was milking it each time I went deep and the dildo moved around inside my ass and was sending me off on wave after wave of pleasure.

I told Dale that I was going to cum shortly and wanted to fill him up with my juices and he turned his head and told me that he was looking forward to it so I should go right ahead. Just then, my penis swelled and I started pumping cum into his beautiful hole as I heard Helen cry out in orgasm also and the two of us went off to Nirvana together.

When we finally calmed down, Cory reminded us that poor Dale still had a load to shoot and asked me to assume the position so that he could satisfy himself also. Then she asked Helen for the dildo and worked it into Dale's anus as soon as his cock was buried deep in my ass. It felt ten times better having a real cock in my ass and I pushed back to get more of him as he stroked back and forth. I heard my wife gasping as she fucked Dale as she enjoyed what the dildo was doing to her also. After some time, I heard Dale's breathing get heavy and knew he was ready to cum so I started contracting my asshole around his shaft each time he stroked deep and then he cried out in ecstasy as his orgasm struck and his penis began spurting hot cum into my waiting ass. Each load he shot into me felt wonderful and I never wanted him to stop cumming but unfortunately he did after a while and I felt him slowly withdraw his cock as soon as Cory pulled out of him.

We sat around for a while and then decided to call it a night as Cory and I had planned on heading west as soon as it got light. We wanted to reach Panama City, FL by the end of the day and spend the night there so we exchanged phone numbers and told them that they have a place to stay whenever they come to NY and to please plan on visiting at the end of the summer when we return. We said our goodbyes and Dale gave us directions back to the campgrounds and we were home very shortly thereafter where we had one last fuck before going into a deep deserved sleep with thoughts of what the morrow would bring in terms of sex partners...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 781 milliseconds