A Different Kind of Vacation Ch. 02

"You devil! You were saving this as a surprise for us!"

I told her to lift the cock she was holding as there was something else she had to see and when she looked down, she squealed in delight and leaned over and gave Martell a big kiss as she told her that she had just made her day.

"Jim and I have been fantasizing about having a woman like you for a long time and now we've got one!" she blurted out.

"Your husband just gave me a beautiful cock orgasm but my pussy isn't satisfied as yet. Do you think you can do anything to help me?" she said coyly to Cory.

My wife needed no further urging and was down between her legs in a flash and started licking her delicate, petal-like labia while moaning in desire. Martell lay back with her legs spread wide and a big smile on her face as she ran her hands through Cory's hair and told her how good it felt and asked her to please continue what she was doing. As Cory was eating her, Martell told me that her favorite sexual high was when she had a double orgasm and came from her cock as she came with her pussy. I told her that before the evening was over, Cory and I would see that she experienced it as it would be a turn on for us also. Bob and I sat back and leaned against the pillowed headboard as we watched Cory lose herself in the delicious crotch and I told him that he was a very lucky man to have found a woman like Martell as she had everything he could desire.

He smiled at me and told me that he realizes exactly that and praises the heavens for allowing him to find her. I asked him how he met her and he told me that she was a stewardess on a plane he was on and attracted him so much that he asked her out for dinner when they landed. It wasn't until later when they went back to his house and started to make love that he found out about her very special equipment and was absolutely captivated by her. They were married two months later and have been fabulously happy ever since and it's been over 7 years now.

As he told me the story, Cory had lifted Martell's legs back and was dipping her tongue deep inside her sweet pussy and anus and Martell was moving her hips in passion and holding Cory's head in her hands as she gasped from the sensations my talented wife was giving her. Bob reached over and grasped my semi-erect organ in his hand and I looked over at him and asked,

"Since I've already tasted your wife's delicious cock, would you mind if I tasted yours?"

In answer, he spread his legs and motioned me to go right ahead so I got down between his thighs and started by licking his balls and taking each one in my mouth and running my tongue all over them. As I sucked his balls, I stroked his slowly rising penis and when it reached full erection, worked my tongue up to the thick base and licked it all around as I moved up towards his swollen crown. When I covered his crown with my lips, he moaned and ran his hands through my hair as he told me how good it felt and how fabulous our wives looked as he watched them in the throes of passion. Just as I started to deep throat his beautiful penis, I heard Martell cry out in orgasm and my wife's muffled moans of ecstasy as she was rewarded with Martell's juices.

I continued sucking deeply on Bob's delicious cock while I played with his balls and slipped a finger in his anus and had him writhing his hips in passion. Then I heard Martell remark about how good it looked watching me suck her husband's penis as Cory agreed and told her that it was one of the biggest turn ons for her also. Bob told me that he was nowhere near cumming and would probably stay nice and hard for a very long time and suggested that I swing around so that he could suck me also. As I moved into position, Martell told him that both she and Cory wanted their cocks inside them soon so we should please not take too long as they wanted our erections also. The thought of sliding my cock into Martell was wonderful but as soon as Bob's mouth covered my penis, I was lost in lust and the two of us went off on a fabulous trip together as we gave one another sensation after sensation.

Since we both recently had mind blowing orgasms, we were experiencing all the thrills and sensations of sucking each other but neither of us were ready to cum and after some time, Martell tapped Bob on the shoulder and politely asked if they could please borrow our erections since they had urgent need of them. Reluctantly, we pulled our mouths from each other's cocks and with feigned grumbling, asked which cock where. When we got up, we saw both gals lying side by side with their legs spread wide as Martell motioned for me to come over to her as Cory smiled at Bob and showed him where she would like him to put his organ. It was a strange feeling to insert my crown into Martell's wet pussy while looking at her magnificent, semi-erect penis resting on her stomach.

I entered her comfortable hole and sank in deep as she sighed in contentment and then I lay down on her and felt her thick penis press against my stomach as I worked my cock deeper in her cunt. It was a very different feeling and one that I found that I really enjoyed. As I fucked her, I thought about her wonderful penis and how much I was looking forward to sucking it again. She was moaning as she moved her hips and thrust herself against me to capture more of my cock and I felt her penis growing larger as it reached full erection and felt fabulous against my body. Then she threw her legs around my hips and ground her cunt into me as she cried out in orgasm and I felt her wet juices cover my organ. As we lay there and she started coming back down from her high, Cory cried out in orgasm and was muttering sexy things to Bob as she came until finally she went quiet.

I kissed Martell on her full, sexy lips and thanked her for a delicious fuck as I started to withdraw my throbbing erection. "But you haven't cum yet!" she cried and I told her that I was still nowhere near cumming as yet and would like to take a short break and relax awhile. Bob agreed saying that he was in the same condition so he pulled out of Cory and we sat back and had some drinks and conversation for a while. They told us that they had a small group of couples with whom they had sex and all of them were from among Martell's friends since his friends were much too up tight for group sex. We told them that anytime they want to visit us in New York, they were welcome to stay as long as they wished and we would be happy to show them around.

All the time we had been talking, neither Bob or I had lost our erections and this had been noted by all as we were conversing. Cory suddenly asked Martell if we could try and give her simultaneous orgasms as she would love to see that and Martell smiled and told her she would be delighted. Cory asked her how she would like us to do it and Martell told her that her favorite way would be to fuck me while Cory ate her pussy and she sucked on her husband's penis. I smiled and told her that my ass belonged to her and she could enjoy herself as long as she wished.

She asked me to get down on all fours with my head against the pillowed headboard and got behind me and rubbed her cockhead over my puckered anus a moment or so before pushing the head inside as I gasped in pleasure at the feel of her crown inside me. She worked her rapidly thickening penis deeper inside my ass as Cory got down on her knees and pressed her face into her exposed crotch and began licking her labia. Bob opened a shelf in the headboard and sat down on it just over my head as Martell leaned forward and took his erection into her mouth. As Cory sucked on the sweet cunt, she reached around and stroked my thick erection so that I was being pleasured on both ends and I was moaning from the sensations I was experiencing.

Martell's organ felt wonderful as she moved it back and forth and I contracted my asshole around her thickness and tried to milk it as she fucked me. I heard Cory moaning as she sucked the delicious pussy and listened to Bob as he told his wife how good her mouth felt around his organ. Bob was describing to me how sexy a sight it was to watch his wife fucking me as Cory ate her pussy and after some time of this, I heard Martell tell Cory to suck her even harder as she was getting close to cumming. Then I heard the sexiest groan I ever heard come out of Martell as she grasped me by the hips and thrust deep inside me.

Her penis expanded in my ass and then I felt her start shooting load after load into me as she shuddered and shook in orgasm. Then when I heard my wife's squeals of pleasure realized that Martell was also cumming from her cunt and squeezed my ass around her cock to milk out every drop and give her every ounce of pleasure from the experience. When she came down from her high, she thanked us both for a wonderful cum and slowly withdrew her cock from my ass.

Before I had a chance to move, Bob asked me to stay in position and got behind me and pushed his thick erection into the hole that his wife had just vacated. He told me that he was close to cumming and wanted to cum inside me and when Cory heard this she got down underneath me and took my penis into her mouth and began to draw on it deeply as she swirled her tongue over the head and captured the precum that was leaking out. Bob's cock felt just like his wife's and I was immediately transported to heaven once again as my wife sucked voraciously on my throbbing organ at the same time. A few minutes later, he grabbed me around my waist and plunged deep inside me as I felt his cock expand and then begin pumping hot cum in my ass which mixed with his wife's recent load.

On his second spurt, my cock erupted and began shooting ropes of cum into my wife's hungry mouth and I heard her moaning as she gulped down each load. It took some time for us to recover but finally Bob pulled his organ from my ass and a flow of cum started dripping down on Cory's breasts from both their orgasms and she pulled her mouth from my penis and looked down in wonder at the huge quantity.

We decided to stay in New Orleans with them for a couple of days before pushing on to Houston and Bob suggested that we move the RV onto their property and stay at their house until we leave and they showed us around town during the days and we spent each night in bed having a ball….four, in fact. Actually six, but Martell's were hidden!

The day we were leaving, Martell made us a fantastic breakfast and we were on the road a little later than usual since they insisted on one last sex session before we left. Finally, we said our goodbyes with promises to get together again as soon as possible and headed for the highway.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds