A Different Kind of Vacation Ch. 03

I watched in fascination as Judy's cunt lips grasped the big dildo and held it as it moved out almost to the head and then disappeared inside her vagina on the downstroke. Her muffled moans could be heard as she hungrily sucked her roommate's sweet pussy and then Cory joined the chorus as the dildo started massaging her cunt and clit each time she pushed it inside. Dianne was telling Cory to fuck Judy harder as she loves it hard and was encouraging Judy to suck even harder on her clit as it felt so good and the scene was making my cock good and hard and Brad was moaning as he hungrily sucked it to full erection. Watching Cory fucking Judy in the ass gave me the idea of sliding my cock in Brad's round, tight ass which I had been thinking about ever since I saw him naked. I asked him if he would like to feel my cock in his ass and he lifted his head and smiled as he said, "I thought you'd never ask."

He walked over to Cory and got down on his hands and knees and presented his sexy ass to me as he buried his face in her ass crack and began licking her anus as she stroked into Judy. I moved up behind him and slapped his ass cheeks a few times with my erection before rubbing the head over his anal opening and pushing it inside as he gasped with his mouth pressed tightly against my wife's back door. When it was moving nice and smoothly from my precum, I started feeding it inside slowly inch by inch and he started to move his hips around to try and capture more of my thick pole while he continuously moaned in pleasure. His ass felt wonderful. It was tight around my shaft and he was contracting his anus each time I pulled out to the head so that he was doing a good job of milking my cock.

I was really in to fucking him and was totally lost in the pleasures of the moment when I heard Dianne cry out in orgasm and looked up to see her holding Judy's head tightly to her crotch as she shuddered and shook in ecstasy. Cory was next and she came loudly and orally as she told everyone how good she was feeling as she was cumming. I was stroking deeply into Brad and he was pushing back meeting every thrust as he moaned in pleasure. My cock suddenly started spurting cum deep into his beautiful ass as I thrust it all the way in as I came. He pulled his face from Cory's ass and shouted that it felt wonderful as it shot into him and he started pulling on his cock as he shot his load all over the carpet. I thought my orgasm would never end as I kept pumping cum for what seemed like forever until my last spasm passed and I slowly withdrew my penis from his fabulous hole.

As we recuperated and had some cold drinks, Brad mentioned that it was getting late and he had an early class in the morning and an important exam to take so he begged off any more sex and started to get dressed. Dianne asked Judy if they should leave with Brad since they had early classes also and it would be easier for him to drive them home than have me drive all the way across the city later. She agreed and they reluctantly started to dress also. I took down their school and home numbers telling them that I hope we can get together again sometime and that if any of them come to NY to please call us and stay with us at our place as I handed them my card.

Judy and Dianne kissed us goodbye since we were leaving first thing in the morning to drive downtown and see some of the sights before heading west. Since we didn't want to get dressed, we saw them to the door and said our goodbyes there. Brad grasped my organ in his hand and told me that he was going to be masturbating over thoughts of this night for a long time and promised me that he would be sucking my cock every night before going to sleep. I told him to get together with Dianne and Judy and have great sex sessions while they talk about us and relive the beautiful events of tonight. We stood aside, just in case, as they opened the door and left.

Cory looked at me as soon as I closed the door and told me that she wanted my cock inside her as soon as possible so we headed back to the bed and we started to talk about the various things we did with them tonight as I slipped my cock inside her wet pussy. As we slow fucked, we discussed how beautifully things were going so far in our vacation and wondered what the morrow would bring.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds