A Different Kind of Vacation Ch. 05

I got up and pulled Paul to his feet by his cock and asked him to lay down on the carpet in front of the couch as I had something very important to discuss with him. As soon as he got down, I lay on my side and rested my head on his thigh and asked the girls if they could see everything clearly. When they nodded, I guided Paul's thick, throbbing penis to my mouth and managed to capture a drop of precum before it slid off as I took his smooth crown between my lips. I really enjoyed his cock as it was not only delicious but was nice and thick and smooth textured. He was sucking deeply on my shaft and gently playing with my balls and I was starting to take off on a beautiful high from the sensations he was giving me as well as those I was getting from nursing on his organ.

I heard Bette and Cory talking to each other about how sexy it was watching us suck each other and trying to ascertain which one of us was the better cocksucker. I was in another world as I fed on his precum and lovingly deep throated his gorgeous penis. I heard him mumble something but couldn't understand what he said since my cock was filling his mouth but then I felt it swell and start jerking in my mouth as he shot his load. I gulped down each delicious load and sucked deeply on the throbbing organ as my cock erupted also and sent spurts of cum into his waiting mouth. After our spasms ended, we lifted our heads to applause and saw the girls clapping and smiling at us in approval.

We went back in the living room and sat down to have some cold drinks and another hit or two of grass. Bette asked Cory what the new wrinkle was that she mentioned in the car and Cory got up and walked over to the package she had brought from the RV. She opened it and took out a huge strap on dildo with a double ended cock and without further ado, slipped the shorter end into her pussy and fastened the strap around her waist and walked around the room proudly showing us her cock. It was very realistic looking with a smooth, sculpted crown, deep ridge, and thick shaft with veins running down the shaft. She told Bette and Paul that it had been modeled perfectly on the cock of a famous porn star and was the exact same size, shape and thickness of the real thing. Bette asked if she could feel it and when she grasped the shaft in her hand, she squealed that it felt almost real!

Cory told her that the shorter end which was in her cunt, had the same kind of crown but also had a clit stimulator on it which rubbed against her clit on each downstroke and was fabulous. Bette asked her who she used it on and I raised my hand and said,

"Me, among many others!"

Cory told her that when we had company and the guys were between hardons, the girls were able to continue playing until they were ready again.

"I also love to fuck my husband with this beauty and he loves me to fuck him with it also" she said.

Paul looked at me with astonishment. "Can you take that huge thing in your ass?"

I told him that it doesn't feel as good as the real thing but yes, I can take it all and I love it when she uses it on me especially when I'm fucking either a guy or gal. He shook his head and said that he didn't think he could take that in his ass. Cory told him he was wrong and she'd prove it to him later.

"Right now, since both you guys are between erections, I'm going to fuck Bette and show you how good I am" she told us and asked Bette to get down on all fours right there in the living room.

When Bette was ready, she lubed the head of the dildo with some KY and placed the tip to the entrance of her vagina and pushed it inside as Bette gasped from the invasion. She moved it back and forth to get it sliding smoothly and then started stroking deeply into the receptive cunt. With each downstroke, she herself gasped as her clit was stimulated and the cockhead filled her pussy. In a few minutes both gals were groaning and moaning in passion as Cory grasped Bette's hips and fucked her with deep thrusts and Bette pushed back hard to meet each thrust and capture as much of the dildo as she could.

Paul was looking at them with unbridled lust in his eyes as he watched his wife being impaled on that huge organ that Cory was wielding like it actually was part of her. The sight of that gorgeous woman with such a huge cock fucking his wife's fabulous cunt had his cock hard in no time and as soon as I saw it rise, I dropped to my knees and took the crown between my lips and started nursing on it and licking up his delicious precum as it flowed out while his eyes were fastened on the sexy scene in front of him.

He was running his hand through my hair as I sucked his gorgeous erection and telling me how sexy it was to watch Cory fucking his wife. He was describing the lust on her face as Cory thrust the thick shaft of the dildo in and out of her cunt and as he was telling me all this, I heard my wife cry out in orgasm which was followed by Bette's cry of ecstasy as she joined her in Nirvana. I was busy sucking the beautiful penis in my mouth when I heard Bette ask if she could try the dildo now and Cory suggested that she try it out on me while I'm fucking her and Bette squealed in delight at the thought. Cory came over and kissed my neck as she quietly said,

"I know you're really enjoying yourself right now but you can continue what you're doing in another minute. Just come over here first" and she excused herself to Paul as she pulled me to my feet and asked me to get on top of her and slide my organ deep inside her cunt.

I very reluctantly pulled my mouth from Paul's meat and went over and got between her spread legs and fit the head of my cock to her wet pussy and pushed it inside as she met my thrust with her hips. When I was deep inside her, she told Bette, who had already fit the dildo in her cunt and strapped it on, to dab a little KY on my anus and start fucking me and then told Paul to bring over the small foot stool next to the sofa chair and sit on it and go back to feeding me his penis to suck. As Paul fed me his cock again, I felt the head of the dildo enter my ass and soon Bette was moving it around inside me in rhythm to my strokes into Cory and I heard her gasps of delight as it started to work its magic inside her cunt and on her clit as she moved it back and forth. My cock was buried in Cory's delightful pussy and was being massaged by her talented movements as the large shaft moved around in my ass and gave me fabulous sensations.

In addition, I was sucking a gorgeous and delicious penis at the same time and was in veritable heaven. I was lost in pleasure from all ends and never wanted it to cease. I went off on a wonderful high and vaguely heard, from somewhere in the distance, Bette's cry as she experienced orgasm and stopped thrusting into me for a short while before resuming her movements and gasps. Then Cory grasped me around the waist and thrust her body into me as she came in a series of shudders that wet my cock with her juices. I was feeding on Paul's delicious precum while the girls remained in position and continued their exciting movements which soon had me up on another beautiful high. Then Cory suggested that, since Paul hadn't cum yet, maybe he would like to take Bette's place and have his first man fuck.

Bette loved the idea and asked him to please switch places with her as she would love to watch him fuck me and he seemed to go along with it since he pulled his cock from my mouth and got up to change places with his wife. Bette unfastened the strap on and sat down on the footstool spreading her legs so that I could reach her sopping wet cunt as Paul got behind me and rubbed some precum over my anus as he pushed the crown inside and started fucking my receptive hole which his wife had prepared very nicely for him. Now I had a real cock in my ass which felt much better than the dildo and my face was buried in Bette's delicious crotch while my wife looked up at me with lust in her eyes as she told me how good my cock felt inside her and how exciting it was to watch me being fucked by Paul.

Paul grasped me by my hips and began long, deep thrusts into me as he told me how good my ass felt around his cock and how much he was loving the sensations it was giving him. He said that he never imagined that man sex could be so good and that I've spoiled him for life since he's going to want it often from now on. Cory kept encouraging him to enjoy himself and told him that whenever he wanted cock, he was welcome to stay with us in New York and I pulled my mouth from Bette's crotch to second that. Bette was going wild watching her husband fucking me as I ate her pussy and she kept telling him what a fabulous turn on it was for her to watch him have sex with another guy.

His strokes quickened and he held my hips tightly as he thrust deep inside my hole and I felt his penis explode in a series of spasms which shot his hot cum deep inside me and triggered my orgasm. My organ swelled and Cory felt it and pushed her cunt against me as I started to spurt cum into her hungry pussy until it stopped jerking and my spasms ended.

We slowly disentangled as Paul withdrew his softening penis from my ass so that I could lift my face from Bette's crotch and let my cock slide out of Cory and roll over on my back to relax. My ass tingled from all the fucking that I had received and my cock softened in satisfaction as it rested on my thigh. We all lay there for a few moments without speaking until Cory asked Paul,

"So how did it feel to fuck my husband?" and he looked at her and smiled as he told us that he was hooked for life now and wanted as much man action as he could get.

Bette said that was wonderful to hear as she has never been more turned on by anything as watching him with another guy. Cory told her that she was going to have to find another bi couple in town so they could continue turning each other on all the time.

"Short of that, you may have to bring home some gay guys or gals to provide the same kind of action" Cory told them.

"Why don't you guys move to El Paso?" Paul asked with a rueful smile and we laughed and told him we'd think about it.

Since it was getting quite late, we decided to hit the sack and get some sleep especially since Cory and I planned on leaving in the morning and had another long drive ahead of us. We got into bed and decided to sleep spoon fashion. Paul wanted to sleep with me in front so he got behind me and put his soft cock between my thighs and Cory got behind him as I cuddled up to Bette. It didn't take long for us to fall asleep and I awakened a couple of times during the night for sex. Once, I woke up to feel Paul's cock enter my ass and it made my cock hard so that I entered Bette and we fucked each other until we fell asleep again in exhaustion. In the morning, Bette and Cory had each other for breakfast as did Paul and I and then we all showered and got dressed as Bette prepared a real breakfast for us before we hit the road.

As we got into the RV to leave, I made them promise to come to New York soon and spend some time with us at our place and they said they would especially since they could easily leave the kids with her mother. We said our goodbyes and thanked them for a wonderful time and headed for the highway.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 576 milliseconds