A Different Kind of Vacation Ch. 10

As it was getting late and we all had enough sex for one night, Cory and I got dressed as Roger suggested that he take us out in the afternoon and show us around the city and then we could have an early dinner and get ready for showtime. We thought that was a good idea and told him we'd be back around noon to meet them and he told us that we should park in the same area of the garage and he'd clear it with the building in the morning. We drove back feeling terrific about the way things turned out in meeting them at the restaurant and renewing old acquaintances. Cory couldn't stop talking about how delicious Alice was and how much she enjoyed Roger's beautiful organ and by the time we got back to the RV, she was horny as hell and just had to have my cock before we fell asleep.

We awoke around ten and after showering, having a leisurely breakfast and getting dressed it was time to leave to meet them at their apartment. We arrived just after noon and they took us in their car and showed us around the city. We spent a very nice afternoon taking a cable car ride, seeing Coit Tower and the Transamerica Pyramid and visiting the Embarcadero Center. They took us to a small café for lunch that was not known to tourists and was very nice. We wanted to go to the Museum of Modern Art but there wasn't enough time so we decided to leave it for another day. About 6 pm, Roger suggested that we have dinner so that we could get back with enough time to rehearse as he was getting butterflies before showtime and we all had a laugh over that remark. We had dinner at a seafood restaurant on Fisherman's Wharf and got back to the apartment with about half an hour to spare.

Cory suggested that we help her arrange the furniture in the living room for the show and asked us to move one of the couches next to the other one so that they formed a semicircle. Then Alice brought in a large red satin sheet and spread it out on the carpet in front of the couches and Cory thought that it was perfect for the occasion. Then Roger and I went back into the bedroom and slipped out of our clothes and put on white terry robes. Roger kept asking me about our routine and how we would get into it smoothly as we were supposed to be professionals as far as the women were concerned and I told him not to worry and just follow my lead.

Then the phone rang and it was the concierge notifying them that their guests had arrived. Cory came in to tell them that she would call them out as soon as the women were seated and ready and a few minutes later the doorbell rang and they could hear excited chatter as the women filed into the apartment and Alice introduced Cory to them and answered their questions about who these guys are that will be putting on the show and where in the world did she find them. She told them that she heard about their act from some friends who saw them at a party recently and were so intrigued, they took down their phone number. They asked her how much they charged for a show like this and Alice told them not to worry, that it was her present to the group.

After a few moments everything got quiet and we heard Cory call out for us to come inside. We walked into the living room and saw the three gals sitting on the couches with Alice and Cory. They were reasonably attractive gals and two of them looked like they had great bodies but it was difficult to tell with them sitting. The other gal was very pretty but a little heavy although she had large breasts and seemed to like to show them off as plenty of cleavage was visible. We could see the approval in their eyes as we entered the room and stood on the sheet in front of them. I signaled Roger and we removed our robes to the gasps of all three of them whose eyes were riveted to our hanging organs.

Playing it cool, I walked up to Alice and Cory, as if I didn't know them, and asked them if they would like to feel my penis before we begin the show. Roger stood in front of the other gals and asked them the same question. Cory broke the ice by reaching out and grasping my penis in her hand and feeling the shaft and head and then telling Alice that she just had to feel it also as it felt so heavy and good. That seemed to break the ice for the others as a redhead with a nice body reached out and took Roger's penis in her hand and gasped as it started to get hard. She squeezed it a few times and then passed it on to the others who also felt it and remarked how good it felt.

By this time both of us were getting quite hard so we retired to the center of the sheet and I motioned for Roger to lay down and I kneeled alongside him so as not to block the view and stroked his now fully erect masterpiece for a moment before leaning down and licking his shaft from the base up to the head before taking his entire between my lips and nursing on it lovingly as I cupped his balls in my hand. I heard whispers from the girls as they remarked to each other how sexy we looked and what a turn on it was to watch us. I was really enjoying myself and almost forgot that we had an audience except that when I realized it, it made me even hornier than I was.

I started to take more and more of his cock down my throat and heard the gals gasping as I swallowed more and more of him. He was lifting his hips and moaning as I sucked him and I held him deep down my throat and began swallowing around his shaft which caused him to gasp each time. I looked up at the women as I held his organ in my mouth and saw the glazed, horny expressions on their faces as they raptly watched me work on his cock. I glanced over at Cory and Alice and they smiled and winked to let me know that things were going well.

After some time of this, Roger tapped me on the shoulder and motioned me to lay back now as he kneeled over me and started sucking my throbbing organ and playing with my balls. He sucked me for a while and then we shifted into a 69 and began sucking each other and the gals started to loosen up a bit and call out encouragement to us as we lost ourselves in each other. Then, as I was sucking on the head of his delicious cock, I glanced over and saw that Cory was trying to lead the girls by example and was fingering her pussy as she fixed her eyes on us and seemed lost in her own world. A few minutes later, I looked over and saw the heavy gal fingering herself and watching us with an expression of pure lust on her face.

Roger was doing a beautiful job on my cock and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I had to cum so I started sucking firmly on his organ and slipped a wet finger into his ass to try and bring him to the same level I was on. Then my cock exploded and started shooting cum and he held his mouth just above the head and let the cum splash all over his face and mouth so the girls could see me cumming. While I was still in spasms and spurting cum, his cock swelled and I pulled my mouth from it and let his juices hit my face and lips so they could see his orgasm also. When we both finished cumming, I swung around and started licking the cum off his face and feeding some of it to him as he did the same to me and the girls were going wild as they applauded and told us how sexy we were.

After resting a moment, we told them that this was the end of the first act and that we were going to get cleaned up and ready for the next act and went back into the bedroom. When we returned, still totally naked, we sat down on the sheet as Cory and Alice brought us something to drink and the girls started asking us questions about our act. We told them that we started the act after some friends saw us having sex at a party and thought that we could make a good living while having fun and we agreed and have been doing it ever since.

One of the women asked how many shows we did in a week and we told her that it depended upon our bookings and that sometimes we put on a show every night. Another asked if we always got hard for each show and we laughed as we told her that it wouldn't be much of a show if we didn't. When we had answered a lot of their questions, I started playing with Roger's penis and showed them how nice and hard he gets whenever I play with him and he did the same with me until both of us were nice and hard again.

I asked him to get down on all fours and went underneath as soon as he was ready and took his erection in my mouth and sucked it for a few minutes before moving back to his anus and wetting it with my tongue. Then I fit the head of my cock to his asshole and pushed it inside as he gasped in pleasure at the feel of my thickness entering him. I started to stroke back and forth slowly so that the women could see his anus stretching around my shaft as it moved in and out and their gasps and sexy comments started soon after that. I asked for the two strap ons that we brought for the show and Cory brought them over and put them down next to us on the sheet as I told the women that if anyone wanted to fuck me while I was fucking him, it would be fine and then I grasped him by the hips and continued stroking into him.

No one made a move for the dildos so Cory got up with a glazed look in her eyes and an expression of pure lust on her face as she picked up one of the dildos and lifted her skirt to reveal that she wasn't wearing panties and fit the shorter end into her already wet pussy and fastened it around her waist and came up behind me and wet my anus with some saliva before pushing the big head into my ass as the women gasped and cried out encouragement. As she fed the huge cock into my ass, I looked over at the women and all three of them had their hands in their crotches and were playing with their clits as they watched the sexy scene in front of them.

Cory acted as if she had never used the strap on before and was raving about the sensations it was giving her as she fucked me and then she went into orgasm which I wasn't sure was faked or real. When she came down, she pulled out of me and walked unsteadily to the couch telling the women they just had to try it as it was fabulous.

The heavy girl got up and removed her panties and put on the strap on and worked the head into my ass as she gasped and squealed from the sensations that it was giving her. Each time she stroked into me, she cried out in passion and after only a minute or so, she came with wild movements and loud moans. I was nowhere near cumming so I told Roger to switch positions with me and as soon as he slid his thick organ in my anus, I was lost in pleasure again. As he fucked me, one of the other gals got up and took off her panties and strapped on the dildo and came up behind him and began working it in his ass as she also cried out in pleasure as it worked its magic on her cunt and clit.

Then I turned my head a little and saw that Cory was down on her knees eating the pussy of the other slim gal who was running her hand through Cory's hair as she had her eyes fastened on her friend fucking Roger. The gal fucking Roger had a fantastic orgasm and afterwards slowly withdrew from his ass. As soon as she went over to the couch, I asked Roger to pull out and we lay down on the sheet on our back with our throbbing organs standing straight up. Alice thoughtfully came over and washed our cocks with wet cloths and then dried them. Then she lifted her dress and squat over my penis as she guided it into her cunt and sat down slowly as she moaned in ecstasy. The gal being eaten by Cory had her eyes fastened on Roger's erection and asked Cory if she would mind if she went over and sat on it as it looked so good.

Cory pulled her mouth from the pussy and told her to go right ahead as she wanted to try it when she was finished. The gal, who was an attractive redhead, slipped off her panties and straddled Roger and lowered her cunt to his thick, hard organ and sunk slowly down with her eyes closed and soft moans escaping from her lips as it filled her up. As she moved up and down on his penis, she looked over at Alice who was in another world as she fucked my thick pole and told her that she was so glad that Alice had invited her as she hasn't had this good a time in a long while. While the two of them were fucking us, I saw that Cory had the other two gals bent over the couch and was taking turns fucking them with the strap on.

She would make a few strokes into one of them and then pull out and fuck the other one a while and she had both of them writhing in passion and moaning in pleasure. Cory made each one of them cum and in the process, had a couple of satisfying orgasms herself before pulling out and sitting down on the couch next to them to watch us.

Alice was milking my organ beautifully and had me in another world as she moved on my penis when suddenly my orgasm struck and my cock started spewing cum into her. At the first splash, she started shuddering in orgasm and sank down on my cock as she wet me with her copious juices. Then I heard the other gal cry out as her orgasm overcame her and Roger followed suit by spurting his hot juices inside her while she was still shaking in ecstasy. Alice and the other gal slowly got up as our cum leaked out of them onto our bodies.

I was covered with Alice's creamy juices as well as mine and Roger and I got up and went inside to clean up. When we returned, everyone was dressed and looking prim and proper so we put on our robes and told Alice that we were going inside to get dressed as we had to leave. As we turned to go inside, the heavy girl thanked us for a wonderful show and slipped Roger a hundred dollar bill as a tip. He thanked her and we continued back to the bedroom where we couldn't help but laughing about it.

We heard the women leave and went back into the living room. Alice told us that they had asked for our phone number and she told them that she'd give it to them some other time and then they handed them two more hundred dollar bills that the other two women had asked them to give us as a tip for a great show. We all laughed about that and I told Roger that maybe we should take our show on the road and become wealthy and famous. Then Cory walked up to Roger and slipped her hand into his robe and grasped his penis as she told him he had one more act to put on before the evening was over.

We had one more session and, since Cory and I were going back to New York in the morning, we said our goodbyes and promised to get together again on either coast as soon as possible and we went downstairs to the garage. We laughed about the evening all the way back as to the way we had fooled the gals and how well the whole thing had gone. We reflected on the success of our trip and talked about the various experiences we had and by the time we got back, we were both horny again and wound up having sex before falling asleep.

In the morning, we packed our bags and returned the RV and were offered a ride to the airport by the manager which was very nice of him. Our flight was on time and we took off on schedule and spent most of the trip reminiscing about the various people we had met over the last couple of weeks and getting so horny that we couldn't wait to get home so we could hop into bed and have some sex.............

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds