A Different Thing Entirely Ch. 02

They all began to dress quietly. Laura came out, still naked, retrieved her clothing.

The silence was quite pregnant.

The evening ended on a mildly uncomfortable note, Jack and Kay went home shortly after. His few attempts at levity now fell short.

+++

"How..uhh...was it?" Jack managed to lamely ask after he and Kay had both showered and were in bed.

"It was ok. Fine, I guess." Kay answered, knowing exactly what Jack was asking.

"He isn't as big as me, is he?" Jack added, already knowing the answer.

"No. But he sure was hard! It stayed that way, too." Kay giggled softly.

Jack reached for her, Kay responded willingly.

"You aren't mad, are you honey?" Kay asked him.

"No. Of course not." He responded.

The familiar sensations of his own wife was wonderful but his mind was on how Laura had felt to him.

After, she cuddled up tightly to him, one hand reaching down to absentmindedly stroke his soft member. That same thing Kay did after sex, almost a habit.

It flashed into Jack's mind that she had done exactly the same thing with Dean, he had witnessed that.

"Things might be different now between the four of us." Jack whispered quietly.

"I hope not, Dean and Laura are our best friends. We don't want there to be any upsets." Kay said.

Both of them had picked up on Dean's reaction, he didn't say anything, not really. But the four of them were close enough they sensed it.

Watching as Jack had sex with Laura had bothered Dean, that much was clear. He didn't say anything, but it did cast a pall over the aftermath.

Yet Dean had actually started it, so his reaction was hard to understand.

+++

Laura felt guilt deep inside over the next few days, and she knew very well why.

She could have stopped Jack at any time, she was aware of that. But when she turned her head to check to see how Dean was reacting, Kay was already on top of him. It was clear they were fucking, in fact, impossible to miss since Kay's back was facing her. She could see her husband's loins, his hairy testicles were in view. He wasn't actually thrusting into Kay, she was doing all of the effort.

That looked so strange, her husband's trousers and briefs were around his ankles, Kay's behind was pointed directly at her, she could see her loins wrapped around her husband's erection clearly. Both of his hands gripped her slender buttocks as she pumped at him, her head thrown back.

It was almost like a porno movie, almost like a dream. Then Laura felt the end of Jack's erection probe her, she took a breath and relaxed.

One hand dropped down, her two index fingers spread her vagina, just like she did at home when Dean slid into position.

Jack was larger, much larger than her husband Dean. But she also felt his penis bend slightly before finally invading her. Then it was far too late, Laura felt her body respond as Jack's pubic bone rubbed firmly against her own.

At that point Laura was lost in what Jack was doing to her, her hips began to rise to meet him.

When the first orgasm crashed over her, that was the point where Dean typically ejaculated, but Jack kept on. Laura felt herself building again, a second similar one poured over her. Yet still, Jack thrust on, over and over. Laura lost track, she became nearly blinded in the moment.

She had never orgasmed three times in one session of lovemaking before. Even one crazy time back in college, she and her roommate had sex with their boyfriends like they sometimes did, in the same room with the lights very low. The evening had involved smoking some pot, drinking Vodka and Orange juice, it was rather intoxicated in the room and her own boyfriend was having a struggle keeping himself firm. He did manage, though.

Barely finished, there was a knock at the door and two guys from down the hall arrived. There was no bedroom in their apartment, just the two beds, it was almost like a cheap hotel room. The two of them were trapped naked in their beds, there were a lot of jokes and kidding and one thing led to another.

The one young man came over and sat on the edge of Laura's bed, her own boyfriend was now in her roommate's bed. Her roommate's boyfriend was in the shower, and when the man she barely knew reached out to touch her, she giggled and touched him right back.

Crazy college stuff, Laura had let three different men invade her body that night, but she only reached a climax the one time with the very last young man. He was one of those with rather large equipment, plus he had stamina.

The insane part of it was that she did not even know his name, and never saw him again after that.

Laura never allowed herself to ever get into that kind of situation again, in the cold light of day she was ashamed of herself.

Several times after her then boyfriend suggested a repeat, but she would have nothing to do with it. She was ashamed of the incident.

Finally one day he was no longer her boyfriend.

+++

When she was aware of the flood of wetness from Jack, she knew that finally he was finished. His body collapsed, his weight was crushing her. The rough hairs on Jack's chest were making her nipples sting.

Laura felt uncomfortable, she pressed upwards with her hands and Jack withdrew. Glancing over, she saw Dean staring at her, she suddenly felt awkward.

Then she saw Kay's hand, it was stroking Dean's still firm member. As Laura sat up, she saw Kay reach for her top, pressing it to her upper body.

Laura got up, her own brief clothing was on the other side of the bed so she walked quickly to the bathroom and shut the door.

She cleaned herself with tissue, surprised at the volume of Jack's sperm. Finally she reached for a wash cloth, dampened it and wiped herself clean.

Still completely naked, she hesitated. But she had to go back out there to get her clothes. When she did, they were all dressed, silent.

Laura did her best to act like this was normal as she quickly tugged on her clothing.

Conversation was sparse, they talked about how it had been fun on the beach, about the upcoming bowling league and how if they took all four points they could win the season trophy since they would be out of reach for the final games.

Jack's normally jovial manner was stilted. There was no mention of their animalistic behavior that happened just minutes earlier.

+++

The next few days passed without Jack and Kay coming over or even calling. That by itself was not normal.

Dean and Laura didn't call them, either.

It was almost like none of them wanted to face what had happened. Dean did not say a single word about it either, not one. He was far quieter than normal, but Laura knew what was on his mind.

But what else could she have done? It all just happened, Dean and Kay were the ones that started it, not her.

+++

Wednesday evening they went to the bowling alley, all then seemed to be normal at first. At one point Jack cornered Laura over by the counter and was talking about perhaps the four of them might make a run down to the coast, rent a boat and go catch some Crabs.

He was also being Jack, which meant half of what he said was funny. Laura tipped her head back and laughed, then she glanced over at Dean. The look on his face was odd. It wasn't anger, it was like he was...irritated?

Laura knew very well he was upset, and she also knew why. But she had seen him, he was the one that was first. Laura had a moment when she was going to stop things, but then? It appeared like what Dean wanted, so she had relaxed and allowed Jack to have his way.

Then it felt good, really good? Laura became lost in the moment, in the rawness of rutting. How it was possible that it felt so good? Laura loved her own man completely, it should be best with him?

She had no idea of what to do or say. No way could she ever admit to Dean that her climax with Jack exceeded anything she had ever known before.

That would crush him, of that she was well aware.

So she kept silent about it, hoping that he would not ask. Laura had never lied to Dean, it was something she never wanted to have to do.

Dean had been strangely silent for days, in fact, he hadn't touched her or even reached for her since that night.

That was not normal at all, Dean was extremely virile, he made love to her 3 to 4 times a week without fail. She had gotten so used to him that a climax was extremely easy, that always began with a warm feeling, then his touch and kisses made her feel good. She had learned to relax and accept, and in just a couple of minutes her body would let go.

Going five whole days without was something Laura did not remember in their entire dozen years of marriage.

Laura quickly used the excuse of needing to get her bowling shoes from her locker to get away from Jack when she saw Dean's expression.

Their match went very badly, the rest of them were right on their averages, but Dean was terrible. He was missing both ways, he even missed several of the easiest shots of all.

In the 2nd game, he dumped his strike ball into the gutter, then on the next shot did the same thing.

He sulked all the way home which didn't help one bit.

The fact that Dean had been with Kay did not bother her, she knew that Dean was her man. But Laura knew now that allowing Jack to have sex with her did bother Dean.

That much had become clear. Her few weak attempts to try and discuss it with him were met with an upset expression, so she quit trying.

Dean just would not talk to her about it, so Laura decided to talk to Kay, see if she could figure out how to sort things out and get back to normal.

It had all been a silly incident, just something that happened. Somehow they needed to get that behind them.

+++

Dean always slept very late on weekends, that would be the perfect time. Not wanting to wake him, that morning she left Dean a note.

She mentioned she was out shopping with Kay, added some happy faces and an "I love you!"

That was not anything abnormal either, Laura and Kay often took off for long shopping trips, just the two of them. The guys would be left to their own devices, and normally they either went fishing or ended up in Dean's garage working on that old 1971 Plymouth Duster he had dragged out of a mass of blackberry bushes and brought home.

That thing was a pile of rust and dents, even the upholstery was torn and rotten. But it only took a few days and the guys actually got the thing started, monstrous clouds of smoke pouring out of it.

Now after a couple of years it sat there, painted shining white and gleaming. It even ran well now, it was very loud and sounded powerful. She knew that a few more pieces, like better brakes and something wrong with a drive line, whatever that was and they had planned to take some test drives, the four of them.

Their guys were having fun with that, and it left Laura and Kay time to visit, talk about everything under the Sun.

+++

It had been way longer than normal since she saw Kay, they headed out for the day like they had done many times in the past.

The weather was warm so Laura dressed lightly. They window shopped and talked about everything except for that one incident. They both knew it was on their minds but approaching the subject was difficult.

Finally Kay wanted to stop at a bar and get a drink.

One drink became four of them.

That was when they had the in depth conversation.

Laura explained that the "incident" as she called it was just a combination of everything and should never happen again. By the time they got mildly tipsy they were giggling about comparing their husbands.

Kay snickered when she told Laura that Dean's cock felt like it was a solid steel bar.

Laura laughed at that and said it always felt that way.

"Jack just kind of wads the thing up and stuffs it in there!" Kay added, they both roared hysterically at that.

They even discussed their orgasms, Kay told Laura that it had felt so different with Dean, his climax was like being shot down there, she had felt him when he ejaculated so forcefully.

Laura confessed that she had never had more than two in her entire life, and Jack had given her three of them, at least she thought so.

The chatter, the confessions were recreating the intimacy the two women had enjoyed before, Laura felt wonderful again, happy.

That was when Kay mentioned she had some "stuff" she used sometimes, it made her slick and caused Jack to really have to work to get off. She produced a small packet and handed it to Laura, telling her to give it a try.

"You won't believe what this stuff will make you feel like!" Kay leaned in and whispered to Laura.

Laura slipped that into her purse.

They were having fun, it was a great day. The alcohol was really helping them get past any discomfort.

They finally left the bar holding hands, once again as close as two women can get.

+++

Kay had purchased a new bikini earlier, it was best described as skimpy, intended to show rather than conceal. One piece, the top was two strips that went down to the crotch, barely wide enough to cover Kay's button like nipples.

"I could never wear anything like this in public." Laura mentioned, holding the bottom portion in one hand. It was quite clear she would need to keep her legs together if she ever did wear something like that. The suit worked for Kay because her waxed vagina was only a curved slit, Laura's own earthy pubes were much fuller and she didn't shave at all.

"That's because of the brush, maybe you should go get yourself waxed." Kay laughed.

Laura had thought of it but Dean liked to run his fingers through her pubic hair and since he liked it, she only trimmed the edges lightly.

Finally over at Jack and Kay's house, of course Jack wanted to see the new outfit. Laura was surprised that he was there, she had assumed he and Dean would be off someplace like they usually did.

Kay stripped down and tugged it on right there in the living room, then did a little spin.

The outfit really was scandalous, Kay was likely to be noticed wearing it more than if she was naked.

"Hey, why don't you try this on, Laura?" Jack teased. He sounded a little bit drunk himself, and Laura noticed the bottle of Corona sitting beside his chair.

It was clear that Jack was not on his first one, she also spotted four more empty ones on their kitchen table.

By then Laura was back to feeling nearly sober, but Kay had made them both a Coffee liquor drink with milk, nearly filling a water glass.

So Laura was feeling the effects of that also.

"No way, I can't wear that." Laura protested.

"Oh, come on. You will look great in it!" They both ganged up on her.

The combination of a fun day out with Kay and the large drink were enough to get Laura to go for it, she went into the bedroom and stripped down.

She had to tug the cloth out as widely as she could get it to almost cover her much larger nipples, and the bottoms were only barely wide enough to keep her pubic hair from showing, in fact at any angle it would show.

Laura's vagina sported large lips, those created a bulge in the cloth where Kay's was a crease.

She giggled when she saw herself in the mirror, the suit looked obscene on her. For a moment she very nearly balked at going out and letting Jack see her in it, but then she thought of what they had done together and he had already seen all of her anyway, so it shouldn't matter.

"Wow! Jack exclaimed when Laura came out, being careful to not move around too much. Kay joined in, telling her how sexy she looked in it.

Laura felt herself flush at their comments and her own near nakedness right in front of them. The familiar tingling began in her loins, she realized what was happening and knew she shouldn't have come out like this.

Then Jack started to get up, Laura saw the look in his eyes. He stopped when she shook her head no and he sat back down.

"You should buy one of those, Dean will love it!" Kay gushed. She had seen Jack's reaction and knew exactly what he was thinking, so she said that to cover what might have been a moment of discomfort.

At the mention of her husband's name, Laura glanced at her watch. It was already very late, she knew she had better get home.

She quickly went in and got dressed, giving Jack and Kay the usual hug, she left.

Laura had noticed the way Jack was looking at her, she knew what he was thinking also. Her body reacted and she wanted to get home, be with her husband.

Dean met her at the door, he appeared upset.

When he asked, Laura told him the truth, she never wanted to hide anything from her husband at all. It was just a day out with their friend Kay, nothing really different at all.

And after all, she had only modeled the suit, not even thinking of how Dean might react.

Dean exploded in accusations, his anger was completely unlike him. She could not remember him ever raising his voice to her.

His reaction shocked her. He accused her of being drunk, she denied that, telling him she just had the one drink. She forgot the four they had earlier, but that was several hours.

"We didn't do anything!" Laura told him through her own tears.

He was scaring her.

Finally Dean calmed down, Laura went in and fixed dinner. They sat and ate it in silence.

Later as they readied for bed, Laura decided she would reach for him, get him going. She wanted desperately for him to touch her, hold her, make love to her. In the bathroom, she opened the little packet that Kay had given her, used one finger to insert some. It felt warm, slippery at first, then suddenly hot and it tingled.

When she joined her husband in the bed, she was adding her own juices to the lube. Laura felt as ready for sex as she could ever remember.

When Dean responded to her advances, that was wonderful, she was completely ready, almost in orgasm before he even entered her.

Dean rolled up on top of her, he barely inserted himself when he came to a sudden stop. His erection failed, he withdrew.

"What's wrong, honey?" Laura asked. This had never happened before.

"Nothing." Dean muttered, then he rolled over with his back to her.

Laura lay there for a very long time, worried. At the same time, her loins felt like they were on fire.

Finally as Dean's breathing slowed, she slipped into the bathroom, masturbated. In her fantasy, her husband was naked, erect, coming towards her.

That was nearly always the fantasy in her mind in her private moments, that thought of anticipation in the moment before her husband invaded her, the way his penis was always so hard.

Laura had only had one real lover before Dean, not counting that crazy drunken night in college. That young man's erection was softer, and he often left her short of a climax.

Then Jack of course was her 3rd, he certainly did not leave her short, that had been different, amazing.

But she wanted it to be with her husband Dean.

It was all a mistake, and Laura had no idea how to fix things.

Laura slid back into the bed quietly so as not to wake Dean, then she lay there biting her lip to keep from crying.

+++

The sudden flashing lights in his rear view mirror brought Dean back to reality.

When he had seen Jack at the Spar Tree tavern, and he had made the drunken comment about how good Laura was and that Dean should try them both at once?

A stupid comment of course, but in Jack's mind he was trying to fix things, smooth them over. Let his friend know that the incident was all right, it meant nothing.

That caused Dean to explode and he had knocked Jack right off his bar stool with a beer bottle.

Then he had gone over to their house in a rage, Kay was there. At that point, from the way Laura had felt the night before, and then Jack's comment? She had been so slipperly, soft?

Like she had recently had sex with someone who had to be Jack? Dean was sure she had sex with him again, and was lying about it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds