A Dinner Dance with Our Mothers Ch. 02

"Stays in Vegas" I finished off for her.

"Good boy!" she said and then she leaned in and kissed me. For a moment I thought my heart was going to burst. The woman of my dreams was kissing me. Not a little peck on the cheek, or the quick kiss on the lips on my birthday, this was a full French Kiss, with tongues. I had dreamed of being kissed like that by Claire for so long I couldn't believe it was really happening. When she broke away I just sat there for a moment, stunned, unable to speak, just looking at her. That knowing smile appeared at the corners of her mouth.

"Cat got your tongue?" she asked.

"That's a possibility" I replied, "I suppose that it rather depends on whether you see yourself as a member of the feline species."

I knew this was the time I had to take the initiative, so I took her into my arms and this time I kissed her. This time there was no hesitation on my part and I admit, that kiss went on for quite some time. I felt her hand on my thigh and it gently slipped higher until she was stroking my cock through my trousers. I allowed my hand to move up to cup her breast and I could feel her nipple was stiff against my palm.

When we broke apart she just looked into my eyes and said "And about time, I have been feeling like a wallflower all evening. For most of this evening I have played gooseberry while those two were all over each other." She looked towards the car which I noticed was no longer bouncing. "I think it's safe for us to return to the car now. Remember Mark, we saw nothing and we know nothing. Your mother is probably going to feel a bit embarrassed when you get into the car, so no suggestive remarks or comments. Nothing has happened, they have just been talking, like we have."

I still had my arms around her and I decided I wasn't ready yet to relinquish that control. "Let them wait" I said, "I have waited so long to do this and as I'm the driver tonight they can now wait until I'm ready to go." I drew her close and I kissed her again. As we ended the kiss she looked at me very closely for a moment and said, "I suppose as we have waited for them to finish, it won't hurt them to wait a little for us."

She reached under her dress, raised herself slightly off the seat and removed her panties. Handing them to me she said, "Put those in your pocket for me Mark."

As I took them from her a really naughty thought occurred to me. Lifting them to my face I kissed the inside of the gusset where her pussy had been, touching my tongue to the material, smelling and tasting her juices, before carefully folding them and putting the garment into my inside pocket. Then I kissed her and pressed her back on the seat. As I did, my hand went to her leg and I pushed her dress right up to her hips, discovering as I did that she was indeed wearing stockings and a suspender belt. She made no attempt to prevent my hand reaching between her legs, in fact she spread them apart to welcome me as I slipped two fingers into her vagina. She was really wet and they easily slid right up inside her. She broke the kiss and whispered "Don't you go getting all shy on me now my boy, we have both wanted this for far too long for you to have an attack of conscience now."

I dropped to my knees between her legs and pressed my lips to her pussy, tasting her hot juices with my eager tongue. As I sucked her clitoris I was undoing my trousers and pushing them and my pants down. Although she tasted divine, there was more that I wanted and I frantically searched for the condom I knew was in my inside pocket, silently cursing myself for having put Claire's knickers in the same pocket and hiding it under them.

Claire drew me up to her and looking into my eyes said "It's alright Mark. You don't need what you are looking for, I won't get pregnant."

Her hand took hold of my cock and guided it into that warm sweet place I had dreamed of for so long but never thought I would ever get anywhere close to. With one push I was so deep inside her that I think my cock touched the entrance to her womb. Her legs wrapped around me and I was in heaven as we made love on that bench in the open air, as so many had done before us, here at 'Shepherds View'.

I knew I was not going to last long, and tried to think of anything which might slow down the inevitable, but suddenly Claire's legs tightened around me and she began to push up to meet my thrusts. She seemed to open up for me and my cock pushed even deeper, through her cervix and into her womb itself. She cried out in passion and held me so tightly that for a moment I couldn't breathe. I let out a groan of ecstasy as I began pumping my sperm deep inside her. She was kissing me and crying as she continued to thrust against me and I drained my 5 years of desire into her.

We lay there for some moments just kissing and holding each other, until she whispered "Ummm . . Mark! I think we have an audience."

I looked up into Geoff's smiling face. He was leaning on the back of the bench and had his arm around my mother, who had such a look of contentment on her face that I guessed Geoff had 'hit the spot' as accurately as I knew I just had.

"Did you want something" I asked him? "Only some moments are private and we didn't interrupt you when the car was rocking, did we?"

Mum blushed, but she said, "We didn't make as much noise as you two were making. I thought for a moment you were killing her."

Claire actually giggled. "He can kill me like that any time he wants Marie. I have waited almost three years for him to do that to me and I'm telling you now, it was well worth the wait."

She held up her hand to Geoff, who took it and raised it to his lips.

"I hope you were as good for Marie as Mark was for me" Claire said, "Because that has rounded off a wonderful evening perfectly as far as I'm concerned."

Marie actually chuckled and said "He wasn't bad for a beginner Claire. He needs practice, but I'll soon get him up to the mark."

Claire laughed, "There's always room for improvement Marie, but for me, that was a very promising start indeed."

I carefully raised myself off Claire's body. and my softening cock slipped from her. There was a quiet "Ooohh, that was nice!" from Claire and a low whistle from Geoff as his mother's pussy was completely exposed to him before I pulled her dress down to cover her.

Marie smacked his hand. "That wasn't polite Geoff" she said, "She is still your mother."

"Not tonight she isn't" he said, "Tonight she said you are just two ladies we have been out dancing with and may I say that I think this evening has turned out to be way beyond both mine and Mark's wildest dreams."

Back at the car I opened the front passenger door for Claire to get in, as Geoff held the door for Mum. She was a bit embarrassed when she had to tug her skirt down because it rode up as she got in, but I didn't say anything. I just closed the door and walked round to the driver's side. Through the windscreen I could see Claire had half turned in her seat, she was holding Mum's hand and saying something to her.

I got into the driver's seat and said "I take it that we are still all going back to your place for coffee Claire?"

"I think that's a good plan" she replied, "Are you ready for a coffee Marie?" She looked over her shoulder at my mother who was looking embarrassed, maybe because she must have known, before she tugged her skirt down, I had seen that tonight my mother was also wearing a pair of stockings with suspenders. I wondered when she had got those, because I had never known my mum to wear stockings, she always wore tights.

"Are you feeling Ok love? Claire asked her."

There was a moment of silence before Mum replied "Yes! . . . . . Yes I am. In fact I am feeling very good indeed and I could just do with a cup of coffee right now."

I looked at Geoff who had what I can only describe as 'a satisfied, sheepish grin' on his face. "I take it that you are feeling pretty good too Geoff" I said.

"I am feeling absolutely great" he replied as he raised Marie's hand to his lips and kissed it.

I readjusted my interior mirror and started the engine, reversed out of the space and drove off back down the lane and back to Claire's house. Between gear changes Claire and I held hands and it was noticeable that it was very quiet in the back. One glance in the mirror showed why, Geoff and Marie were kissing again and I could see he had his hand up her skirt, so it looked as if those 'discussions' which had gone on in the back of the car while we had been parked, had been a resounding success.

We were almost home when I heard "Oh God! . . Yes! . . . Yes!" from the back seat, which caused me to look in the mirror again. Mum's skirt was right up around her hips, her legs were spread and Geoff must have had at least two fingers as deep inside her as he could get them.

I pushed the mirror up and made a mental note to get an air freshener from the petrol station for the car before dad got home, because this car was beginning to smell like a cheap brothel.

As we pulled up outside their house Claire said, "Would you unlock the door and put the lights on please Geoff, then put the kettle on for coffee. There is a bottle of white wine in the fridge so if you would get it out please. We need four glasses and if you wouldn't mind, Mark has a little 'catching up' to do."

She looked at me with a huge grin on her face, "Marie might be feeling a little shaky Mark" she said, "So, if you wouldn't mind offering her your arm, just to help with her balance."

As I held the door for mum to get out of the car I noticed there was something on the floor near her feet, partly under the front seat. After mum had got out of the car I leaned in to pick up the pair of ladies panties, which I knew for sure hadn't been there earlier. They must have been discarded at 'Shepherds View' when she and Geoff were causing the car to rock.

Mum was wearing stockings, which she never wore, her knickers were on the floor of the car. Put that together with the way the car had been rocking and I don't think that there was any doubt that by the time Claire and I 'got it together', my mother had already been well fucked by my best friend. Then she had let him finger fuck her to orgasm as we drove home. On that evidence alone I thought it was highly likely that my mother had had a most enjoyable evening.

I handed them to her and said, "Pop these into your bag mum, they might get forgotten in the morning and it wouldn't do for dad to find them there when he gets home, would it."

"I took her arm and guided her up the path towards the front door. Part way up the path, Mum stopped and said nervously, "I didn't mean for that to happen Mark, it just sort of did. Are you upset with me . . . .?"

I looked at her for a moment and then I gently kissed her. "I am absolutely fine Marie. I have had a wonderful evening as I hope you have too and far from being upset, if you were to ask me, I think we should do it again; and soon. Perhaps you could see how Claire feels about that when you ladies compare notes about how the evening has gone."

"But what about . . . . .?" She began.

"But what about nothing" I stopped her, "Tonight has been the best evening out I have ever had and I am sure Geoff will say the same. We have all had a lovely time and as far as I know, no-one has any regrets about how this evening has worked out. That is unless you were telling me 'porky pies' when you said you were feeling 'very good indeed' when we got back in the car. Just tell me one thing mum. Do you regret whatever may or may not have happened up at 'Shepherds View' or on the way home from there?"

She looked at me for a moment and then said, "No Mark, I don't regret a thing, not for one second."

"So you are happy with how the evening has worked out for you so far?"

"Yes son" she said, "I am very happy with everything that has happened this evening."

I kissed her very gently on the lips again and whispered "Then as long as you're happy, I'm more than happy mum. My evening has been wonderful and I think it would be nice if, when Dad goes off on his next trip, we could organise another night out, if not for the four of us, at least for you and Geoff. Perhaps I might just go out for the evening while you two get together again in comfort."

"Thank you darling" said mum, "I was really worried you would think I had behaved like a slut."

"Don't be" I replied. "I would never think that of you. I know Geoff is crazy about you, but I hope he took precautions."

Mum giggled, "There's no need" she said, "I look after all that at home and just for your information, Claire also went on 'the pill' 6 months ago."

"Then there's nothing to worry about; is there?" I said . . . . "Whatever may have happened in Vegas; is staying in Vegas, isn't it."

She hugged me and then kissed me on the lips. "When our next evening out happens," she said, "I'm sure it will be another foursome. I must admit though, I never thought I would get the chance to watch when you and Claire finally got around to working it out. She has wanted you for ages you know and I have a feeling that this night isn't over yet." She hugged me, "I certainly hope it isn't anyway" she said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds