A Dinner Dance with Our Mothers Ch. 03

"I wish I had known" I said, "When you were touching me as we kissed I almost came in my pants."

"Yes" she said, "I did notice, but you managed to control yourself remarkably well. Now I think it's time we went up ourselves, don't you?"

Claire took my hand and led me towards the stairs. As we climbed them her naked bottom was on a level with my face and as she stepped onto the landing I took her hips between my hands, stopping her, and kissed both cheeks. Without speaking she reached back, bent forward and spread her cheeks. My next kiss landed full on her anus with my tongue pressed firmly against her sphincter.

"Oh" she said with a chuckle, "So it's going to be one of those nights is it.?"

The door to the guest bedroom was slightly open and I gently pushed it. Neither of the occupants of the room were in any mood to notice the door move. Geoff was on his back with my mother astride him. I knew from seeing him in the showers that Geoff had a very decent sized cock, it was about 7" and quite thick even when soft, but it looked even bigger now he had an erection. As we watched mum groaned and thrust down hard, taking his full length inside her, so only his balls were outside her pussy and then she fell forward onto his body. His arms wrapped around her as they kissed and he began thrusting up into her. She began to shake and as we watched, his balls contracted as he pumped jet after jet of his cum deep into her. They lay there like that, faces locked together in a kiss, as his cock slowly began to soften. As it did a stream of his sperm began to pour out from Marie's pussy. He hadn't been wearing a condom and I wondered if he had worn one up at 'Shepherds View' although I knew it was academic now.

Claire pulled at my hand. "Come away Mark" she whispered.

I was strangely reluctant to move, captivated by the sight of my friend and my mother kissing in post orgasmic bliss, his cum still leaking out of her.

Claire went to the bedside and placed her hand on my mother's shoulder, causing her to break away from kissing Geoff. "His technique seems to be coming on in leaps and bounds" she said.

Mum pushed herself upright, still kneeling astride Geoff. "He's showing remarkable progress" she said, grinning all over her face.

"I'm very glad to hear it" said Claire, "It's about time you had someone who cared about your pleasure as well as his own." Then she hugged mum and kissed her, full on the mouth and there was no doubt in my mind that tongues were involved. Mum didn't seem surprised at all and something told me that this wasn't the first time these two ladies had kissed like this.

When they broke away, Claire bent down and kissed Geoff on the mouth too. "That's a good boy" she said, "Keep up the good work and we will see you in the morning."

She took my hand and led me out of the room, closing their door behind us.

I just followed her into her bedroom.

"Are you alright" she asked?

"That was the most erotic thing I have ever seen" I replied.

"What was" she asked? "Geoff making love to Marie or me congratulating them?"

"Both" I said.

For a moment Claire looked at me; then she took my hand and led me out of her room and back to the guest room, where she tapped on the door and opened it. Mum was now laying beside Geoff and they looked up as we entered.

"I'm sorry to bother you but I think this young man is feeling jealous that I got to congratulate you and he didn't."

Marie got up from the bed and put her arms around me. "You are a silly boy" she said, "You should have said something."

Her lips enveloped mine and our tongues clashed as she kissed me, not as a mother kisses her son but with as much passion as when Claire had first kissed me. Her hand was holding the back of my head so the kiss continued for some time.

As she broke the kiss I saw Claire was watching us with that smile she knew destroyed me.

"If you two have quite finished" she said, "I have plans for him tonight Marie. You might have worn Geoff out, but the night is still young and I'm rather hoping that Mark has still got enough stamina to last till morning."

"What do you mean worn me out" said Geoff, "This is just a short break to get our breath back."

Mum laughed. "I'm very glad to hear it" she said. "The evenings rules are still in force Mark" she whispered to me and she gave my cock a squeeze through my trousers.

This time I really was shocked, but Claire took control and led me back to her room.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds