A Dinner Dance with Our Mothers Ch. 06

"I need to talk to Geoff," I said as I sat back onto my heels. "You and Claire may have worked out what you want, but this is being sprung on me and Geoff and we have to talk. I need to ask him to meet me on the bench across the road from his place. I want you to phone Claire, find out how far they have gone and then ask her to put him on the phone so I can speak to him. Tell her I am OK with this, but need to talk with Geoff."

Marie picked up the phone and dialled Claire's house. I listened as she explained what I had asked her to do, before she pressed the 'Mute' button and said to me, "As soon as Geoff realised it was me on the phone he said he needed to talk to you, so he must be thinking the same as you. Claire said he seems OK but is nervous about going too far because he knows you feel about her. What do you want to do?"

"Give me the phone," I said, "I'll talk to him."

Mum cleared the line again and handed the handset to me. Claire was still on the other end waiting.

"Hello," I said to her, "Don't worry, everything is cool, but I just need to have a talk with Geoff. Tell him I will be across the road on 'our bench' in 10 minutes so could he join me there. I just think it's better if we talk on 'neutral territory' and that's where we usually chat when it's important, there is nothing to worry about. I love you. Now, could you put Geoff on?"

Geoff came on the phone. "Hi mate," I said, "No problem, but I think our 'Friday night chat needs a little 'extension' to what we decided, so will you put your trousers back on and meet me there in 10?"

The gasp from the other end of the line was audible. "How did you . . . .?" he started.

"Just a guess mate" I interrupted him, "10 minutes will give me time to make myself respectable and be there too, so I'll see you there, alright?"

"Errrm, yes! OK, 10 minutes." he replied.

"Good man." I said, "Now give the phone back to your mum and she can talk to Marie while you and I sort things out and put the world to rights again. Still Friends?"

"Definitely still friends." He replied, "See you in 10."

I handed the phone back to mum and said, "It's all yours. I'm going to put something on and have a word with Geoff. Don't look so worried mum, I'm pretty sure the holiday is still on, although some of the 'room rules' might become subject to 'occasional last minute changes'."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds