A Dinner Dance with Our Mothers Ch. 07

I lifted her onto a breakfast bar stool and then, with my fingers still inside, her released my trousers with my other hand. Her arms were still wrapped tightly around my neck as I removed my fingers from her cunt. This brought another groan, this time of disappointment from her. I sucked her juices from those fingers before pushing my trousers and pants down to my ankles. My cock was already hard and just needed holding to be aligned with the target. I fastened my mouth to hers to ensure her silence as with one thrust I sank my cock deep inside her and began to fuck her.

"Shhhh!" I whispered, "Remember the neighbours. We don't want them to know you are getting more cock when Dad's away than when he is at home, do we? Father Paul isn't the only man around here who would love to get into your knickers, you know."

"If this weekend is anything to go by, I'm going to be getting more than enough," said Mum, "Anyway, what makes you think Father Paul fancies me?"

"I've watched him and he can hardly take his eyes off you," I replied. He always walks out of the church behind you, so he can look at your bum and when he shakes your hand he holds it a little bit longer than he does with anyone else. I have also noticed a bulge in the front of his cassock when he's talking to you. He would definitely love to have a chance with you. Never mind him though, are you now saying this isn't going to be a 'Once only' night together?" I thrust forward harder, bringing another groan from her lips and her arms tightening, holding me closer. "Can I take it that you quite like the feel of my cock inside you Mother?"

"It's certainly an improvement on your Fath . . . . . . Oh My God . . . . Oh shit . . . . "

"Language Mother," I whispered in her ear, "What would Father Paul say?" With a couple of hard thrusts I buried my cock as deep in her and emptied my balls of cum into her. "Was that what you wanted?"

Mum was actually sobbing into my shoulder. "Oh my God, where did you learn to fuck like that Mark?"

"Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to Mother," I said, "Just be grateful it's available any time Geoff isn't. I take it that you still want him to comfort you in your distress over this divorce, but did I measure up as an acceptable substitute?"

"Acceptable? Oh My God, it's no wonder Claire was almost bow legged yesterday morning."

I laughed, "You were walking a bit funny yourself Mum," I said, "Now I suggest you go and get showered and dressed. We have a busy morning ahead and it wouldn't do for the locksmith to turn up with you still naked and leaking spunk, would it?"

As Mum ran upstairs I phoned Geoff.

He picked up the phone on the third ring, "Morning mate," he greeted me, "How was your night?"

"Pretty amazing if you really want to know," I responded, "What about yours?"

"You remember what you said about my Mother being 'Bloody Gorgeous'."

"Yes," I said, "But before you get too enthusiastic, just remember, she's mine."

There was a moments silence before Geoff said, "You're a very lucky guy mate."

"I know that," I replied, "But so are you. Marie is something special too and she wants you. Now let's get back down to earth. Are you packed and ready to go?"

"Sure am brother," he said.

"Good," I said, "We are waiting for the locksmith, Mum's in the shower as we speak so as soon as he has finished the locks we'll be round to your place. Make sure your mum phones work to cry off sick and we are on our way."

The locksmith arrived just after 8:30 and by 9:45 had finished. Mum paid him (dad's credit card again) and phoned her solicitor. She explained that she thought it would be better if she went away for a few days until dad's initial shock wore off and asked him to add a note to the papers to let him know the locks had been changed and there was a suitcase with clean clothes deposited with the 'Travel Inn' hear to his office.

"He should feel quite at home there," she said, "He's spent enough time there with his secretary."

Standing next to her I heard the burst of laughter from the other end of the line.

By 10:00 we were outside Claire's house, loading their cases into the car, then after a short detour to drop off Dad's case it was off to the airport.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds