• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Dinner Party

A Dinner Party

Christina drummed the desk with her fingers, looking around the office for a distraction from the papers in front of her. Concentrating on Friday afternoons often proved a challenge, particularly with a case as boring as Thompson vs. Thompson. If she were to have an affair, it would at least be exciting - nothing like the clumsy fumbling that leads to most divorces. Perhaps in the office, with an attractive client - she could imagine standing up to lock the door, and slowly returning, stopping to remove her shirt and expose the curves of her breasts to the startled man. She would straddle him, allowing her skirt to rid up her thighs and revealing the white skin at the top of her stockings...

Caught up in the fantasy, Christina absent-mindedly slipped her hand up her skirt and under the fabric of her underwear. She gently stroked herself as she imagined strong hands pushing up her bra and the feeling of a man's lips on her nipples, sucking, toying and occasionally biting gently. Opening her legs wider, she began to trace small circles around her clit, increasing the pressure as she pictured revealing the client's cock and taking it into her mouth, feeling it grower stiffer and longer with each caress.

Sitting on the desk, Christina would wrap her legs around the stranger and guide him to her pussy. Slipping two first one, then two fingers inside herself, she could almost feel him thrusting deep into her, fucking her hard and fast with his thick cock. Christina, now fucking herself with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other, let out a quiet moan as she felt her orgasm building.

A sudden knock on the door brought an abrupt end to the fantasy. She barely had time to straighten her clothes before her colleague Sarah appeared in the room.

"Sarah! Hi!"

"Hi Christina, I hope this isn't a bad time?"

"Not at all."

"Can I be really cheeky and ask you to fill in tonight at my dinner party? A couple just cancelled - Simon from downstairs has agreed to come put I could really use another girl."

Christina knew Simon - she'd had her eye on him for some time. This was too good an opportunity to miss.

"Yeah of course - what time?"

"Seven-thirty at mine. Don't dress too formally!"

Flashing Christina a brief smile, Sarah left the office. Seven-thirty! That barely left enough time to get home and back into town to Sarah's. The orgasm would simply have to wait.

xxx

Back at home, Christina applied the finishing touches to her outfit. It was a warm evening, and her favourite summer dress seemed appropriate. Looking in the mirror, Christina was pleased with the effect. A brunette in her early twenties, the dress suited her perfectly, highlightng her slim figure and pert breasts to good effect. Ordinarily, a couples' dinner party wouldn't have warranted this much effort but Simon's presence was not to be overlooked. Tall and well built, he had caught Christina's eye since joining the company, and his engaging conversation had kept it here. Grabbing a bottle as she left the flat, Christina set out for South London.

xxx

Christina was disappointed. Sarah had placed herself next to Simon, and she was stuck between Sarah's boyfriend Mark and a consultant named Lucy. Even worse, she was still aroused from the office fantasy. She hadn't felt this turned on in weeks but there was nothing she could do. The frustration wasn't helped by the fact that Sarah was obviously flirting with Simon. Mark seemed too preoccupied with dinner to care.

Halfway through a mouthful of linguine, she felt Mark's hand brush against her leg. Startled, she turned only to see him engaged in conversation with someone at the far end of the table. Then she felt it again - but this time it was more than a brush - his hand lingered on the naked skin above her knee, stroking it with almost imperceptible softness. She was amazed that a man like Mark should have such a delicate touch, and said nothing. Slowly, he became bolder, allowing his hand to wander up Christina's thigh to the hem of her dress. Christina was too horny to stop him - every time his fingers glided over her leg she felt herself getting wetter. In an effort to encourage him, she opened her legs slightly and was rewarded as his hand pushed up inside her dress and onto the sensitive skin of her inner thigh.

Opening her legs wider, Christina felt herself bump into Lucy. Turning to apologize, she was unable to say anything before she felt a small hand on her other thigh. Lucy simply smiled and began to caress her. Christina was too turned on to care that this second hand belonged to a woman - all touches left her craving more. Lucy and Mark worked their way towards her pussy agonizingly slowly. Christina bit her lip to stay quiet but then saw Sarah stand up and start to undo her dress in front of Simon. This seemed to be some kind of signal - suddenly everybody seemed to have their hands all over everyone else.

Christina didn't want to watch Simon as his hand's explored Sarah's naked body. Pushing her chair away from the table, she knelt in front of Mark and began to play with his growing erection through his trousers. Undoing the buttons, she reached inside and pulled out his cock and ran her delicate fingers over its long, thick shaft, teasing him by stopping to play with his balls. Eventually, encouraged by his reaction, she grasped him firmly and started to mover her hand slowly up and down his dick.

Preoccupied with Mark's cock, she didn't notice hat Lucy had knelt down behind her until she felt two hands tugging her underwear down her legs and exposing her pussy. Almost immediately she felt Lucy's tongue start to explore, encircling her clit and dipping briefly inside. Christina could feel Lucy moaning deeply as she went down on her - someone must have been fucking her from behind.

Christina could feel herself getting hotter and wetter - she had to feel a cock inside her tonight, even if it wasn't Simon. Standing up, she indicated to Mark to lie on the table. Hitching up her dress, Christina lowered herself onto his dick. Despite its size, it slipped easily into her warm, wet cunt. There was no staying quiet now - Christina moaned loudly as she fucked Mark, crying out in pleasure every time he slip deep inside her. With her eyes shut, she didn't notice Sarah walk over until she whispered:

"Thanks for being patient. I've got a present for you now."

With that Sarah reached round and begin to play with Christina's pussy, rubbing her in time with the thrusts. Sarah licked her other fingers and leant over and pressed them against Christina's arse. Too breathless to object, Christina was overwhelmed with pleasure as Sarah patiently worked first one and then two fingers inside her. Having Sarah play with her arse and pussy was almost too much - Christina could feel her orgasm building as her moaning became increasingly frantic.

"We're not finished yet."

With that Sarah suddenly pulled her fingers out. Before she could say anything, she heard Simon's voice:

"I was hoping to get to know you a bit better tonight."

Christina felt Simon's cock slowly entering her. It felt so huge inside her, she could barely move. Eventually he started to slide slowly in and out of her, in time with Mark. The feeling of being fucked by two cocks was indescribable - her body tingled as the two mean thrust into her, harder and harder. She could feel her orgasm growing, and begged the two mean to come deep inside her. As they did, she felt herself convulse as waves of pleasure overcame her body. She shuddered again and again as the orgasm slowly subsided.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Dinner Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds