A Dirtier Mind Ch. 02

He began pushing harder, pushing her on to me, banging her body on to mine. And I could hold on no longer. I didn't bother telling anyone that I was shooting streaks of cum inside her – I didn't think they would mind.

Jane

I felt like I was watching someone else. I looked across at Steve and he was just stood there under a tree, jacking off, watching me. I made a slutty face at him – this is for you darling. He acknowledged me. I threw myself into my pleasure.

The cock in my ass felt huge to begin with – I felt so full, I felt like I needed to find a toilet. Having two cocks in me was a new thing for me, a new sensation that I was willingly swimming in. So nicely packed were my holes, so bursting with man, so charged at every nerve ending, that I had no idea what I would need do if I got to a toilet. I had a strange sensation that I couldn't explain, like there was a new bodily function that had been switched on deep inside me and I needed to relieve myself right now. I felt so full, so used, so sexual. I felt like a piece of meat, I felt like a goddess. Conflicting emotions swirled around my delirious head as I allowed these strangers to violate me. I placed my feet flat on the seating part of the bench, giving me more leverage to rise and fall on Eric as my ass was slowly and masterfully fucked. At one point I sank right on to Eric, almost close enough to kiss him again, as I was suddenly pushed down hard from behind, my ass-lover evidently wanting every millimetre of his throbbing tool buried in me, pressuring me downwards on the table. All three of us moaned in unison, but a moan didn't do it justice. I let out a cry – which of course only encouraged the big boy behind me.

He began fucking harder, banging me into Eric. The hands that had been all over my tits and shoulders moved quickly to my hips, holding me steady for what was building up to be a merciless pounding. I hoped so, anyway. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass as he built up speed and strength. His animal-like grunts close to my ears only heightened the arousal. I repeatedly crashed down on to Eric, each time trying to maximise the contact with my clit, driving me on to my own orgasm. Eric was quietly cumming, I could feel him tense up suddenly. That turned me on even more, knowing that his cum would very soon be leaking from me all around his cock as I was bounced up and down on him. He just needed to stay hard, both of them sliding in and out of me and pressing inside against my aching walls until I was finished.

Steve

I felt like he was going to cum just from visual stimulation. Jane was being double-fucked on a picnic bench right before my eyes. And she was loving it, that was obvious.

The three of them weren't making a lot of noise, but one particular shriek from Jane had attracted a couple of passers-by. They approached through the gloom and stopped 20ft or so away, watching the open-air sex show. One guy copied me, releasing his cock through his fly and beginning to stroke slowly as he watched Jane lose herself in abandon, and listened to her moans, growls, slaps and squelches.

The second guy evidently wanted in on the action. He quickly removed his shoes and jeans, pulled his dick through the fly of his boxer shorts and climbed on to the seat next to Jane. She hadn't noticed. Another cock was inches from her face, but she was only stirred from her distracted ecstasy when she realised there was an extra pair of hands groping her tits. She opened her eyes and whimpered at the sight before her. I couldn't tell if it was a whimper of delight, resignation, desire or what – but I was passed caring, frankly.

She reached out for the cock with her hand, clumsily planting her mouth around it a few times and giving it a cursory suck. She lost her balance and fell lob-sided on to Eric, unable to lift herself up and down with one hand. The guy fucking her ass took his hands from her hips and hooked them under Jane's underarms, hoisting her up, holding her. He began driving even quicker, more frantically, driving himself to his own conclusion.

The guy stood on the bench grabbed Jane's hair and turned her head, pushing his stiff cock into her open mouth. Her groans seemed more urgent, louder, rattling through her teeth on to the cock that fucked her mouth. I could hear her panting through her nose as she was rutted from behind, my mind picturing her ass being worked into a saggy loose mess of a hole, brown smears on his dick betraying her loss of feeling and control in her ass.

Eric

I felt like I was going to cum again. Her slim, curvy body slamming against me. Her mouth hungrily fucking a long, thin cock right above me. She was slobbering like some sex-crazed great dane, streams of saliva falling on to my shirt from her mouth as she panted on to the dick. She was a hell of a sight, held upright by arms from behind, her tits now glistening with sweat. I could still feel the pounding she was getting inside, and her beautiful, beautiful pussy was so wet and loose now that if it hadn't been for the cock banging against me through her deepest walls, I'm not sure I'd have known for sure whether I was in her or not.

Jane was almost wailing, or it would have been a wail if her mouth had been free to do so. But as she seemed to be approaching a crescendo, she was halted by a splutter and choke. He was cumming in her mouth. He held her head in place as he unloaded, and I watched mesmerised, imagining shot after shot blasting the rear of her mouth. I could see her throat busy swallowing in the half-light, before the cock made one last thrust in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat and prompting her to gag. She wrenched her head free and turned away from the cock, coughing, and two huge gloops of cum to dropped on to me.

Ian

"Someone rub my clit," she hissed between coughs, wiping the juice from her lips. The new guy, took the hand that had been groping her tits as he came in her mouth and swiftly sent it south, hunting out her swollen clit to be pressed, rubbed. Her moans immediately became lower and sexier. I had almost stopped fucking her, trying to hold on make this last as long as possible. I was just slowly, slightly moving in and out of her ass, but she leant back into me a little, both her hands wandering to my thighs as if holding me in her. She almost stood, her head against my shoulder. I could smell cum on her face. I was seconds away from filling her asshole.

Jane

I was drowning, my head spinning. I felt sticky and messy and numb. I could feel the cock in my ass, picking up speed again, and I tried to squeeze him but I just couldn't tell if I was functioning or not. I couldn't tell whether Eric was in me or not – my pussy was just a mess of pre-orgasm emptiness. I felt the arms holding me upright hold me tighter and his thrusts into me suddenly became staccato and sharp. I dug my nails into his thigh as I felt him shoot deep into my ass. I could smell my own ass now and then as he crawled over my back, his arms locking me against him, his mouth on my neck, his nose in my ear, his seed deep inside me. I couldn't hear him cry out, all I could hear was the noise inside my own head. It was black whether my eyes were open or closed. The finger on my clit was strumming me fast and hard and the man behind me was panting in my ear and the man below me was squeezing my tits as they rose and fell in the cool air and I came. Harder than I ever have before.

Steve

We sat in the car, alone again. Her breathing was about returning to normal in the darkness. Our friends had disappeared into the trees, a very satisfied bunch.

"What now Stevie," she whispered. She stank of cum and sex and sweat. I had sprayed another load across the grass outside 10 minutes ago as I watched her pass out. When she came she just blacked out and collapsed, head lolling to one side on Ian's shoulder as he held her up and the other guy rubbed her clit. I watched it happen and I myself came. Did that make me a bad husband?

They didn't seem to notice, or mind. And I eventually stepped in, watching as two cum-smeared cocks slipped out of her, and her body involuntarily expelled the air that had built up inside her. I lay her down on the grass and slapped her gently. She came round with a smile on her face.

I didn't want to have sex with her. I wanted to go home and jack off in private. I wanted to write it all down somewhere so that I didn't forget it.

I clapped three times, releasing her from the spell. She paused. She bent down and fished her panties from the footwell of the car, discarded earlier. She pulled them up. "Shit I left my bra out there somewhere," she said. "Shall I go and get it?"

"I don't think you'd be safe out there now Jane, word will have got around!"

She laughed a dirty laugh. "That was amazing," she whispered as she leant over to kiss me. "I wish I could tell you how fantastic that felt. God am I some sort of slut these days or what?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds