• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Dirty TASK Needs Doing Pt. 04

A Dirty TASK Needs Doing Pt. 04

123

I found Amanda in the training room. Since it was pretty early in the morning, there was no one else there. Just Amanda, in shorts and a tank top, slamming her foot into the guts of a hanging punching bag like it owed her money. Her knee, then her heel, then her palm, then her knee again, all of it crashed home as she grunted and punched and punched and punched. It was the kind of body-smashing session that you kind of expected to end with the leather giving way in a neat and dramatic way. But while Amanda was fierce, she wasn't Steve Rodgers.

So, instead, she just ended up collapsed against the bag, hanging off of it – her back curving and her cute rump thrusting out. Sweat caused her shorts to get slick enough to cling like a second layer of skin. I bit my lower lip hard enough to almost draw blood as I watched her pant and puff and glisten.

Fucking hell, I thought.

"Hey, slut-cakes." Amanda's voice came out somewhere between machine gun growl and imminent nuclear melt down. I jerked my eyes up to her eyes. "Fuck off. This isn't a public show."

I crossed my arms over my chest as Amanda – having gotten some of her wind back – stepped away and kicked the punching bag again.

"Amanda," I said.

"What part of fuck off did you not get? I thought you S-genes were supposed to be fucking smart," she said, bouncing on her feet as she shifted to put her back to me. She slammed her fists into the bag, which swayed from side to side with the body blows. I glared at the ceiling above her head. Cause if I didn't, I'd be watching that bubble butt jiggle and wiggle and be imagining strapping her wrists into the support chain of the punching bag and using her as a fucking bag, if you know what I mean.

"Amanda, I'm sorry you're..." I stopped. No, that didn't sound right.

"Sorry I'm what?" Amanda turned around, glaring at me.

"Sorry that you're partnered with an idiot," I said, blushing. "I should never have taken someone into my harem without checking with you first, to make sure you were cool with it." I sighed, looking down. "Sorry."

I waited for Amanda's response.

Kept waiting.

Kept...

I looked up.

Amanda was looking at me. Slowly, she started to shake her head. Then she started to clap, like I was Golfman and I had scored a winning golf goal by...golf...dunking. Listen, I don't know how to play fucking golf, get off my back. I blinked at her.

"Fucking swing and a miss!" she said.

"I thought, Marcy said you were jel-" I started.

"Holy shit, what?" Amanda laughed. "I'm not fucking jealous, you overdicked bimbo. I don't want to be in your freaky fuck harem, and that's why I'm so fucking pissed off! S-genes, even S-genes working for the United fucking Nations, still divide the world into pretty little treasures to grab and conquer. Did you ever consider, just maybe, that baselines might exist as more than just mooks and willing fuckslabs!?"

I blinked again. "Well, I mean...y-yeah?"

Amanda put her hand over her face. "Jesus, you sound like a puppy who got the spritzer treatment. Jesus." She turned back, then started to lightly jab and punch at the bag. "I'm mad because you turned an heiress and a fucking genius into pets. You're lying to their families about where they are and what they're doing, and TASK looks the other way cause you're the only way we can stop psycho bitches like Dr. Chaos, and at the end of the day, I'm a glorified taxi driver instead of the fucking-" She cut herself off, punching the bag hard.

"You're not a glorified taxi driver!" I said, angry now. She could bad mouth me. She could bad mouth S-genes, honestly. I mean, shit, I had a twelve inch dick, genius intellect and Olympic level physique. I could take some bad mouthing and be just fine.

But I was not going to let Amanda bad mouth her own fine self.

Amanda snorted.

"You've saved my ass at least twice!" I said, stepping closer. "And you will continue to save my ass. Fuck, you shot me down in the sims..." I grabbed her hand, blushing. "I'm not in TASK just cause of the girls I get to nut and-"

Amanda made a face.

"I said not just cause!" I said, defensively.

Amanda's face became even more skeptical.

I scowled at her. "Baselines deserve their own fucking shot in the sun! Lets say S-gene's ruled the world. You'd be breeding stock like so fast..." I snapped my fingers.

"Oh, would I?" Amanda's voice sounded dangerous.

"Well, cause, I mean...if..." I blushed.

Amanda arched an eyebrow.

I squirmed under her look. "Y-Yeah, fine, if I could, like, get away with it, and was evil, I'd totally have you in stocks and just, I'd fuck you so goddamn hard-"

"Kimmy!" Amanda snarled.

"I said if I was evil!" I stammered.

"Well, I'm so glad that you're such a bastion of morality!" Amanda said, throwing up her hands. She looked angry...but...more than that she looked sad. And nothing in the universe was sadder than Amanda O'Neill, badass-bitch incarnate, looking sad and defeated and lost. Her head hung forward and she sighed. "But no matter what, if S-genes exist, baselines are always going to be second class citizens. And-"

I leaned forward and kissed her. Her lips were soft and pliant – but her mouth didn't move to match mine. Her eyes simply widened and she tensed. I could taste the delicious sizzle of salt on my tongue – salt from her sweat and her hard work. Her mouth opened and my tongue gently probed her lips – but then I drew back. I panted. My cock was hard enough to hammer nails, but I stepped back and blushed.

"Sorry," I said. "But you looked sad. And I'd do anything to stop that."

Amanda blinked at me. Like a deer in the headlights.

Then she snorted and shook her head. "You fucking slore," she said, but her voice was full of warmth. I blushed, hard, and tried to not let my heart go hammering at ten billion miles an hour but I had already failed. Amanda opened her mouth and then shut it, grinning at me like she couldn't stop herself. The fact I had made her that happy was just, the best. I grinned back at her, about to lean in for more kissing. Maybe more. Maybe a lot more.

But then Alex's voice crackled over the PA.

"Team Kimmy, we need you all in the briefing room. Now."

Amanda snorted. "Fuckin' nerd." She punched my shoulder as she walked past.

I grinned, goofily, then rubbed my shoulder. My heart was doing weird floops. I figured I'd try and guess what that meant later. For now, we had a world to save. I presumed it was about world saving. And so, I turned and jogged after Amanda. We got to the briefing room at about the same time as Marcy, and all three of us plopped down. Me in the middle. Amanda with her feet up and her hands behind her neck. Marcy with her thigh pressing to mine. By itself, my palm found its way to her crotch and Marcy blushed, took hold of my wrist, and put it aside.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

Alex came in, a tablet tucked under one shoulder. He tapped an app on it to get the wall to turn into a screen. The screen showed some grainy security camera footage of a warehouse in some desolate, dusty looking town. I watched intently – and was rewarded when a fucking swanky ass sports car drove at the front door and smashed into it like a battering ram. The doors flipped inwards and people came jogging out of an outbuilding, holding pistols. They dropped, as if someone had just reached out and turned off their lightswitches. I saw the bloody holes in their back as they tumbled to the dirt.

Then a dark figure sprinted past the camera, into the warehouse.

I didn't hear anything else, but Alex said: "We have no feeds from inside the building – they took out each camera before we could spot anything. But the local cops say that the fifteen other guards in the warehouse were all killed. Five were shot with an MP-5 firing – headshots, each. Two more were shot with their own guns. Three were stabbed. One had their neck snapped from behind while taking a piss break."

I whistled. "S-Gene?"

Alex gestured back to the screen. A massive truck was driving out of the warehouse. It had been parked inside, it seemed, and as it drove away, the camera paused. The figure wasn't visible in the window, but as we waited, Alex held the tablet up to his mouth. "Zoom. Enhance."

"That never works in real life!" I exclaimed.

"Tabby's a wizard," Alex said, grinning.

The view zoomed in on the rear-view mirror, which was nothing but a faint blur. There was a whirr, click, and the view resolved into a slender, deadly looking woman with raven black hair, emerald eyes, and porcelain smooth skin. Her face was nearly expressionless – save for a faint furrow at her brow, like she was trying to remember if she had packed enough sammitches for the Church Picnic. There wasn't a drop of blood visible on her face.

"Who is she?" I asked.

Marcy bit her lower lip. "She's not one of Dr. Chaos' heavy hitters..."

"That?" Alex looked at us. "Is Jasmine White. She is the most dangerous S-gene assassin in the world."

I frowned. "She's not on any of the lists I've read, which makes it kind of weird, considering those are lists of all the S-genes who want to take over the world..."

"That's cause she's not a take over the world S-gene," Alex said. "She's something nearly unique."

"What?" I asked, snickering. "Dickless?"

"Asexual," Alex said.

I blinked. "Wait, what?"

"There are three asexual S-genes in the world," Alex said, frowning. "The first is a woman making triple-A video games by herself and releasing them through a shell company. The second is a man who has gotten halfway to cold fusion in the past year using nothing but the supplies in his garage. The third?" He nodded at the screen. "Is Jasmine White. Where you or I spend a good chunk of your energy on getting laid, planning to get laid, or thinking about getting laid..."

I blinked, trying to disperse thoughts of Amanda on a blood red silk sheet, covered in rose petals, while Marcy rubbed her titties with massage oil. "Right, yes, true."

"...Jasmine White spends every single iota of her energy at one thing. And that's killing." Alex frowned.

"Okay. I think I see the ish..." I muttered.

"What did she steal? And why? Was she hired by Dr. Chaos?" Marcy asked.

"We think so," Alex said. "Because she stole a bunch of high tech equipment from a TASK warehouse. Those were our agents that she slaughtered – and furthermore, only Dr. Chaos can currently afford White's prices." He shook his head. "We need to get the material back before Dr. Chaos gets her hands on it – and we need to figure out what she wants to do with the material, so we can start formulating a counter-plan to stop whatever her plan is."

"Say, thickdick," Amanda said, looking at me. "Your new bottom bitch, Chio?"

I snickered. "Yes?"

"She was held by Dr. Chaos' goons for, like, five minutes while you were fighting those jetski ninjas-"

I started. "Oh! The jetski ninja girl!" I said.

"No, you cannot fuck the jetski ninja girl," Alex said, grinning. "I already called dibs."

"What? No fair!" I exclaimed. "I beat her in the katana duel!"

"Yes, but you failed to call dibs," Alex said, shrugging. "She was fun."

"Did you record it?" I asked.

Alex tapped at the tablet.

The ninja girl – stripped of all but her domino mask – writhed on a big red bed, her golden-brown thighs spread wide as Alex dipped his face between her thighs. From the orgasmic screams that ripped from her throat, and the way her petite breasts jiggled and twitched with every movement of her lithe, flexible back, she was about five steps away from the Japanese Heaven of Getting Your Pussy Eaten Out.

That was a heaven in Shinto, right?

"Ahem!" Marcy coughed.

Alex grinned. "Wait, wait, here's the best part!" he said.

The Alex on the screen drew his mouth back, his finger thrusting lazily into her. The ninja girl had her palms under her and was looking down at her own pussy in wonder, her eyes wide – she looked as if she had never felt anything like this before. She gasped and moaned: "Oh yes! Yes! Gods yes! Yes!" She arched her back and shuddered convulsively as her juices squirted along Alex's palm, slicking his wrist and almost getting up to his elbow.

I sprang to my feet and slammed my palm down into Alex's palm – which he held down low. "Dude, nice!"

"Ahem!" Marcy didn't cough. She shouted the word. "Remember how we were talking about how asexual S-genes could actually focus?"

I coughed. "Sorry, Marcy."

"I'm not," Alex said, grinning. "She tastes like peaches."

"Fuck, Amanda, remind me next time, to totally call dibs!" I said, grinning as I looked back at Amanda. Amanda looked less than amused. I blushed. "Um, that is...right. Focus. Chio, uh...what do you think Chio might know?" I asked.

Amanda sighed. "Kimmy. Uh, how do you plan to get me into bed?"

I grinned. "Well, I'm gonna challenge you to a sparring match, and get us into wrestling as quick as I can. Then I'll start grinding against that cute ass of yours while showing that I can match you physically. Then, as we're both driven insane with the teasing, I'm gonna kiss you, then I'm gonna fuck you on that judo mat so hard that you turn to fucking butter oh my god, Amelia, you're a genius!" I sprang to my feet.

"I...what!?" Marcy asked.

I turned to face her, then grinned. "Nice." Marcy noticed the line of my eyes and slid her arms over her hard, puffy nipples, which thrust through her skintight outfit like 'come fuck me' signal flags. But since she still looked like she wanted an explanation, I leaned forward and grinned. "Gloating, Marcy. Gloating."

"Ooooh!"

***

I came into the lab area quietly and sneakily. And, like I had hoped, Chio and Tabby were standing hip to hip and were whispering to one another. Tabby was looking down at something Chio was showing her, and Chio was subtly grinding against the other girl. I gave them five, six seconds before they were doing all sorts of kinky shit. I coughed and the two spun around.

"Hey Kimmy!" Tabby said, grinning. "Totally poaching, I know, but she knows how to recombinate polyhydroxide alcoholydes within a rotating hyperdynamic magnetoconcussive field! How can I not lezz out all over her!"

"It's not that complicated, Tabitha," Chio said, sounding amused at Tabby's excitements.

Meanwhile, I was clucking my tongue. "You're not purple anymore!"

"Oh, that's cause I'm not testing the bullet proof skin paint," Tabby said. "Turns out, if you wear it too long, you start growing a tail."

"Sick!" I hissed.

"An unsexy tail," Tabby clarified.

"Balls," I swore. "Right! Before I forget!" I snapped my fingers. "Chio! Did Hot or Big Time connect you to Dr. Chaos while they had you nabbed up in their boat?"

Chio nodded. She looked nervous. "She spoke to me through their I-Phone. It was a quite surreal conversation, I admit." I could see why she was nervous. Just remembering the pure-goddess tones of my current nemesis was making my pussy soaked. And I didn't even have a fucking pussy. But if Dr. Chaos had asked me if I wanted one in that tone of voice I had heard over the PA at her North Korea base? Fuck yes. I'd be on my belly, ass in the air, begging to get knocked up right this fucking second, yes please.

I put my hand on Chio. "It's okay if you were tempted." I grinned at her. "I just need to know. Did she monologue?"

"Um..." Chio paused, then slipped away from me. She bent forward, thrusting her ass into the air as she started to rummage around for the next part of her science project. I and Tabby both locked our eyes on that firm, heart shaped rump. My cock strained against my pants as I slowly licked my lips. Chio started rummaging more, saying: "No, sorry. She didn't."

"Fuck!" I swore. Then, as Chio stood and turned to face me, I grinned at her stricken expression. "It's cool, Chio." I stepped over and kissed her. She was warm, welcoming, and so soft. My hands caressed her ass and I ground against her. Then I pushed myself back, panting softly.

"I'm sorry, mistress," Chio whispered to me.

"As I said. Fine." I licked her neck slowly, shivering. "And I will enjoy some fine dark chocolate when I get back from my mission. Speaking of Mission-" I looked at Tabby. "Best companion from KOTOR or..."

"I mean, if you like blue and fuckable," Tabby said, then beamed. "Which I do. But I'm guessing you're interested in your gear for this mission?"

I pumped my fist.

"Ko...Tor?" Chio asked.

But then Tabby was bringing out our gizmos. She unrolled a duffle and gestured to it all like a smiling showgirl. "Here we have something brand new for you: It's an electrodynamic laser pistol!" She picked up the sleek, silvery gun. "You hold the trigger down just a bit and it'll make a laser. The laser creates a channel in the air that allows it to discharge ionic energy down. This'll make a tiny plasma ball on the target's skin and send an electric surge through their body. Like a super-taser."

I grinned. "Sick."

I took the pistol, testing the weight.

"If you set it to kill," Tabby added, pointing at the pistol's switch. "The laser will switch to the other barrel – going from an infared laser to an X-ray laser. Invisible but utterly lethal. And unlike a normal gun, this will act completely different. There's no bullet drop off, you can cut with it like a sword-"

"Like a lightsaber!?" I asked, excitedly.

"No," Tabby said, her voice flat.

"Can you build a ligthsaber?" I quivered.

"No," Tabby said, sounding like she had been asked that more times than she wanted to admit.

"But what if you used a-"

"Yes! I know!" Tabby shouted. "You can use a magnetic bottle to contain a recursive plasma field powered by uranium crystals for the focusing lens, but listen, I've been begging to make a lightsaber for years, but there's one force that even TASK can't stop."

"Disney?" I asked.

"Disney's lawyers," Tabby snarled. "Now. Gadget number two!"

She picked up a tiny, gray capsule. "This is magnetic dust." She picked up a sleek glove with swirly tips. "And this is a magnetized construction glove. It should be useful in any fight with ferrous elements – which fortunately includes most of the planet! But the dust is where it really shines. The dust is a bunch of nano-scale construction components, which the focused magnetic glove can grab and use to create...well...just about anything that doesn't use chemical parts or radioactives."

I whistled. "Soooo, I can make a knife?"

Tabby nodded.

"Or a big knife?"

Tabby nodded.

"Like, the biggest knife?"

"Yes! You can make a knife!" Tabby laughed. "You can also make keys, crowbars, winches, grappling hooks, and other mechanical doobobbers."

I nodded.

"And now, for gadget three," Tabby said, holding up a tiny greyish marble. "This is a quantum bit-locked transmitter with a stealth coating and biological adhesive. It'll stick to anything if you prime it by licking it first. Lick, wait five seconds, and it'll adhere to anything you stick it too, then start transmitting to an entangled Q-bit in my lab."

"Swag!" I said, picking up the marble. I grinned at her. "So, lick, stick...trick."

"Exactly!" Tabby said, nodding.

"Anything else cool?" I asked, grinning at her.

"Well, unfortunately, the jet-pack is still in development, and we still haven't managed to get our hands on a boom-tube," she said.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Dirty TASK Needs Doing Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds