A Discovery Ch. 14

From somewhere desperate inside me, I managed to find my voice, "Please... please stop?" the first finger was joined by a second and I felt a hand on my bare breasts, "Look, look, look! I'll... let.. let you all touch me, okay? Really just let you... if you promise to go then?" Please?"

Dark Hair laughed again, "Let us, daring? Still reckon you gotta choice?"

Even in my darkest mind, even in the depths of my desperation, those words struck the deepest fear inside me. It plunged even deeper as Dark Hair took his hands away from me and just said 'push her down on the ground'.

I struggled then all right – really writhed and kicked and screamed. But my shoulders hit the grass and four hands grabbed at my flailing limbs, pinning me down.

"Oh, darling," Dark Hair said in a voice that was a mix of pure understanding and pure evil, "I wasn't gonna do this but I reckon you leave me no choice now, do you? Seems like you need the lesson."

"Oh fuck no!"

"Oh fuck yes, darling."

I screamed again, louder still when I heard a zipper being drawn down. Loudest of all when I felt the heat of a stiff cock press against my exposed pussy. I screwed my eyes shut. In my mind I told Debbie that it wasn't her fault and a million times that I loved her.

I couldn't even scream any more as Dark Hair's cock entered me. I lay still as this strange guy fucked me, hating him, hating myself.

My inertia didn't seem to faze him. He sucked on my bare breasts, fucked me long and slow and deep, took his time. And then pulled free just before he came.

I made to struggle up but I was pushed back to the grass and another zipper was pulled down. I only opened my eyes for a second to see Gazza, the redhead, kneel between my painfully spread legs, and had them firmly screwed shut by the time he entered me.

He was faster than Dark Hair but no less painful, and I never even opened my eyes when Bazza took his place, the blonde guy's cock thicker but no less invasive than the others.

The last one was quicker still but he was different in that he spilled his juices right inside me, the ultimate invasion.

It may sound stupid to you, but I didn't want them to see me cry. When they'd all taken their turn I flipped over and buried my face in the grass, trying my damnedest to stifle the sobs.

Somewhere above me, Dark Hair gave another whistle. "Cute ass as well, darling. I'd teach you a lesson there as well but I guess we might be short of time right now."

"And your dick's still soft," I heard from Gazza.

There was a smacking sound from behind me and I guessed the redhead had just received his own lesson on how not to talk to their apparent leader.

A few seconds passed and I felt a hand snake under my chest. For a moment I thought that my ordeal might not be over quite yet – that someone was hard enough to invade even more of me – but even as I started to shake and tremble, I felt what now appeared to be a goodbye squeeze of my tits.

The hand was pulled clear of me and I heard the retreating footsteps of the guys – the rapists – and I managed to struggle to my hands and knees. They were not going to get away with this if I could help it in any way and perhaps, I thought, I might see their number plates, might have some way of identifying them later. Another thought struck me then and I sat up fully.

"Hey, you cunts!"

Dark hair paused in the re-applying of his balaclava, "Aw, seems like the little lady didn't like her lesson."

"The little lady," I growled, "Hasn't had a cock in her cunt for months." I paused and stared at each one of them individually. Then I sat back, "No cocks at all since I was diagnosed HIV positive."

The words – the lie – took a few moments to take impact, and for a few seconds when it did I thought that Bazza was going to come back– probably to kick the shit out of me – but he was hauled away to his bike by Gazza. Dark Hair just stared at me, making a valiant attempt to hide his new fear, "You better be joking, darling!"

I shook my head and shrugged.

I was treated to a few expletives – some new to me – before the guys mounted up and tore away back down the lane, their registration numbers all French and all consecutive, indicating rentals. I crawled to the hamper, carving the number into a patch of bare soil with a plastic knife, then I curled up and let go of my tears.

*****

I hadn't moved, hadn't stopped crying, when I heard a new engine noise. I couldn't even be bothered to try to hide this time, but in any case it was Debbie. She came to me and held me, hugged me, finally getting me to tell her what happened.

Then she was at first angry, then blamed herself. She swore revenge and fetched pen and paper from somewhere in the car to copy down the registration numbers, asking me whether she should call the gendarmerie.

I sat up then, my tears drying, and told her no. They were English guys anyway and besides... I didn't want the involvement of the law because then we'd be on their radar. I told my girl that she was going to be marrying a woman who was vowing to have blood on her hands before we left France.

She looked long and hard at me, saw that my mind was set. I could see the shame that she felt herself at leaving me there – the guilt – and saw the moment when she realised I was right. When she just nodded I started to cry again – but the tears were a different kind now. Whatever guilt Debbie was feeling – it had nothing on the guilt my soul was feeling for what I was going to do.

We didn't stay for our planned snacks, not surprisingly, but headed back fast to the villa where I spent at least an hour in both shower and bath, washing the bikers' sweat and semen from all parts of my body.

I was surprisingly calm throughout, even when washing out my most private – formerly private – place, and I remained even-tempered when I made my way down to where Debbie had been busy calling all rental depots in the area. She'd found out which rental company had supplied the vehicles and somehow – I never have asked how – got whoever it was to tell them when the motorbikes were being returned – just five days later. She had turned to me then, and begged for forgiveness.

"That's the last thing you need," I told her, "This wasn't your fault – any more than it was mine. And you're going to help me with my revenge mission, already are, in fact, so don't ever blame yourself."

"But it was me who pretty much dumped–"

"Really, Debbie, don't." My calmness was being threatened then, "What I need from you is loving, now, okay? I need to know that those... cunts... haven't ruined me for you."

Her big blue eyes grew wider, "God, no!"

"Prove it then," I shrugged, tears starting to well in my eyes, "I need to feel loved."

My girl crossed the room to me then and took me in the tightest of embraces. She kissed my cheeks, my nose, my mouth, my neck, my shoulders. Then lower, drawing me down onto the rug – the same one we had made love on when we arrived – and I finally felt the right kind of invasiveness between my bruised legs. The loving kind.

"I never..." I managed a few minutes later, "Never got even slightly wet for any of them, even when they were... inside me. But you... oh, my Terror... you get me so excited, so easily, every time."

"So," she said, breathing heavily, "Let me taste all of your juices." Her tongue darted to my clit, her lips drawing the small, hard nub into her mouth, "Cum for me, lover."

I hadn't really thought I'd be capable after... that... but Debbie's tongue and mouth were stronger by far. From seemingly nowhere the arousal inside of me multiplied a thousand-fold and I suddenly needed that release more than anything – yes, anything – I'd ever needed before.

It was like a jet-engined aircraft approaching me. It coursed through my mind and my body in a blur of speed and need. I started to howl then and no matter how sore my throat was from my earlier panicked screams, I let everything loose.

My Debbie, my terror, my lover, my whole future – she made me climax with a strength I never knew I possessed. She freed me, released me – it even made Lynne come and ask later if I was alright given the howling.

Debbie and I spent the evening together, cuddling, drinking wine. And planning.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 606 milliseconds