• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Dominatrix Night Off

A Dominatrix Night Off

An Erotic Tale of Curiosity and Satisfaction

Even a Dominatrix who loves her work can have a night off...........and a happy ending

*

You were running down the steps two at a time in your haste to catch her, but she had disappeared into the cavern-like gloom at the foot of the stairs. Every now and again, strobe lights probed the darkness, and the vibration from the speakers shook the sparkle of dust in the multi coloured lasers. The music was unfamiliar, and seemed to have no tune or rhythm.

Despite the music, dancers were crowding the space, leather and rubber being the predominant fashion, with chains and plenty of body piercing in view. Even with your strength and persistence, these people seemed intent on holding you up. You swore in frustration, as you felt your chance slipping away; your whole attention on finding that woman who had been sitting tormenting you for the past 20 minutes, remembering the uncrossed legs, which parted slightly when you approached, then moved slowly and teasingly, as she adjusted her position on the stool, and you saw, only for the briefest moment, the pink, shell like folds of her shaved pussy.

She wouldn't accept a drink, but she had smiled up at you, her gaze direct, and challenging, when all you were trying to do was to look down her blouse, to the black satin bra, which held back her soft breasts, tightly pushing up her cleavage, putting you in mind of how your cock might feel if allowed to slide between the bra and her pale skin. She had made you work for her attention, not putting you down at all, but teasing you with her pointed tongue caught briefly between her teeth, and her gentle laugh; you could see her eyes clearly sizing you up, then moving her legs, those tantalising legs, and smoothing down the tiny skirt, which hardly covered the tops of her long, black stockings.

When, after the few minutes you had been speaking to her, she suggested that you moved to the club downstairs, you really thought you had cracked it. As she slid from the stool, you realised she was wearing heels so high you wouldn't need to stoop to get your hands on her naked bottom, and you felt the beginnings of a hard on, as you had a quick vision of dancing with her in your arms. Her black clad figure had stepped quickly from the bar, the heels no impediment; both men and women moved aside, almost as if the woman was actually dangerous. She turned to you at the top of the stairs, smiled in a secretive sort of way, and you had followed, watching her long legs disappear into the dark cavern below.

In a total strop of frustration you pushed your way across the mass of people, and over to a landing of sorts, where you were able to look across the floor, searching the crowd for her. But there was no chance, the lights and the crush made it an impossible task. You stood, a pull of disappointment dragging at you, so keen it was almost painful. Turning to retrace your steps, you almost didn't see a curtain twitch across an alcove, then, to your amazement, she looked out, and without any surprise at seeing you there, she smiled, and disappeared just as quickly as she had appeared.

You were utterly enthralled, she was clearly playing some sort of game with you, and you couldn't wait to find out what it was. Reaching the curtain, you yanked it aside, and pushed against the door behind it. Disappointingly there was no sign of the woman. However, as you pushed your way in, standing beyond the door, you saw someone else.

Your first reaction was disappointment; it was not the woman you were seeking, but curiosity as always overcame any caution, so you advanced towards the tall, leather clad figure. She had long red hair, thigh high boots, and was leaning against what looked like a bar stool. The light from the naked bulb above her made the lines of the short leather skirt and low cut top appear two dimensional. She moved slowly, to stand upright, and then walked slowly towards you, smiling, red lips and white teeth all that was visible. She was masked, the top part of her face was covered; but undeniably attractive for all that. She came to a standstill, her pointed toes twelve or so inches away from your shoes, and, apart from the slight smile flickering around her mouth, she stood perfectly still. You were not at all sure you should be here, and her stillness was deeply unnerving. When she finally closed in, you held your ground, becoming aware of the perfume, like roses, dark chocolate and pussy, just perceptible on the chilled air.

You were feeling the excitement now, the fascination of the unknown, the sexual pull exerted by the redhead, with her leather clad body and deep cleavage, as she moved to your side, slipped her arm around yours, and moved back toward the pool of light, taking you with her. You could feel the warmth of her body, curvaceous under the leather, pressing against you, as she turned you around to push your back against the wall; her slippery thighs firm against your legs, then the heat of her pussy, just lower than your cock, followed by the length of her body gently moving in to allow you to feel the warm heaviness of her, the teasing push of her breasts displayed almost under your nose. Her pointed chin was lifted, and as her smile flickered on again, you wanted to get hold of her long hair, and pull her backwards, so you could see her nipples, which were almost peeking over the top of the leather laced up corset she was wearing. But she was too quick for you, and, before you had worked out what she was doing, she had both your wrists fastened securely to chains held by the hooks in the wall.

As slowly as she had poured herself against you she backed off. She stood, motionless, and you could see the almost imperceptible shake of her pulse, throbbing in her neck, and shaking a tiny tremor in her breast. You also felt the beat of your own heart, as the full impact of your situation made the hair on your arms stand on end. This place was clearly some sort of sex pit, and the woman now calmly sizing you up was possibly a big mistake. The thought of sex with her brought back the memory of the blonde upstairs, and a vision of the pink flash of her cunt under her skirt, made your blood pound fiercely, despite the strangeness of the situation.

As the woman gazed at you, an almost tangible sexual tension in the air made you conscious of the throb of your cock. Although you were not uncomfortable, you would be powerless to hold her off, and you could see, by the defiant tilt of her head, she was not about to leave. As she came close again, the heat of her fingers touched your chest, her fingers got busy in the long leather gloves, and she opened the buttons of your shirt. Her hands were touching your body, sending the message of arousal down into your groin, and the tension mounted as she pulled off the leather belt you were wearing, and you felt first the button, then the zip of your trousers, release.

She stood back again, surveying her handiwork, then, in two long strides, moved away from the light, and you heard another door open. Your heart went into overdrive as you watched what happened next. As she came back into the circle of light, she was followed by two females. Each was wearing a collar, complete with a leash, both held by the redhead. These girls were both very scantily clad; a long haired brunette, and a small blond, whose hair had been dyed to look like leopard spots. The redhead held their collars, as they knelt at either side of her, three pairs of eyes gazing at you standing half undressed, shackled, and staring back at them. The first one released was the brunette, who, still on her knees, crept forward, and rubbed herself around your legs, like a cat. As she ventured further, her cheek gently brushed against your prick, and it was inevitable you would start to get hard. She didn't touch you with her hands, just moved her body, until, kneeling in front of you she let your cock rub across her breasts, tempting you with her nipples, and making a soft purring noise in her throat. You were unable to stop the pleasure surging in you, and you badly needed more stimulation, as the soft pressure of her flesh was tantalising, but just not enough. Before you saw her coming, the animal print had you, kneeling very close to the other girl, and so slowly, so gently, licking your balls. They worked as a team, always making sure you were either sucked, or stroked, but not allowing you to feel enough speed or pressure to even approach an orgasm. It was like a dream, but it was not enough, as the frustration of their constant friction and suck was causing a deep ache in your balls. They didn't seem to care, when as if of the same mind they left off you, and, sitting on the ground in front of you, began to lick and stroke one another, making sure you were able to see their evident pleasure. It didn't take long before they were both panting in satisfaction, but it only made you need release more. One by one, they crept back, and the brunette again stroked your cock, the other took you in her mouth. You dare not breathe in case they changed their mind, and stopped, as it was very urgent now, the need to shoot cum into or onto someone....

**************************

I thought he would enjoy it, right from the moment I caught him eyeing me up in the bar.....he was easy to reel in, one flash of cunt and he came like a lamb to the slaughter. A large, interesting lamb, one who would be quite a challenge; I always follow my experience in sussing out the men from the boys, so to speak. So when I thought he had lost me in the crowd, I was actually disappointed. The club does get so busy, despite being exclusively members only. I cheered up again when I found him standing, looking for me, almost outside the door. I had changed into my gear, and put my head around the curtain trying to spot him; when he saw me, he moved in so fast I thought he would be too quick for me, but I was in position, red hair and all, when he got through my door.

It was one of those nights, OK, no punters in, no friends of the boss asking for favours; a night off, and I felt like a bit of fun for myself for a change. Not that I don't enjoy my job you understand, it's just as much of a turn on for me, dressing up and making fantasies come true, especially unacknowledged fantasies. Women too, we all need a little something extra every now and again, so where's the harm.....a few bruises, scratches maybe, but nothing compared to the eroticism of the experience.

So when I saw this tall, tough looking guy, alone in the bar, I knew it should be my play time. Even a dominatrix has her moments, and this one was mine. By the way he responded to me, and the sight of my bare pussy winking at him from under my skirt, my instincts told me I was in for a treat; I knew my little girl friends would also like this one too, so everyone would get happy.

Once I had him cuffed, always the tricky part, but a large pair of breasts laced up in leather helped to subdue any resistance, I got inside his trousers and I knew I was not going to let this go to waste. He had a cock worth a good fucking, not something normally I would do, but I was considering this as "me" time, not business, so what the heck...

I was standing in front of him, trying to psyche him out, - some guys get very scared at this point, not knowing if they are up to it or not, but he was totally up for it, I could see the excitement glinting in his eye, the same sort of excitement I could feel. I was aware of the wetness, and a tight aching sensation in my cunt, I was surprised at myself how much I wanted to fuck him. I forced myself to back away, and brought in Helen and Emma, my two assistants, to soften him up. Well, not soften, quite the reverse, as they are both the biggest pair of prick teasers I have ever come across (or with for that matter.)

They soon had him sweating, and as I stood in the shadows watching, I too felt a trickle down my spine, as it was evident he was getting taken to the far end of pleasure. The girls were obviously affected, as they stopped, and, on the ground at his feet, they spontaneously pleasured one another. That was not usually included in the show, but evidently brought on by the chemistry of rubbing on his prick, and a great deal of slow tongue teasing, and licking.

His erection was now huge, and I thought it must be time I took over.

Helen and Emma were quite happy to move to the background, arms around one another, letting me get in close. I wasn't sure if to fuck him there and then, I was certainly hot and horny enough to want it, and I didn't want to waste a single moment of his glorious cock. Decision made, I moved in very close, and sliding my hands down over my breasts, I popped them out, so I could rub my nipples over his chest, and continued down to stroke his cock. I made sure I stayed out of reach of his teeth, he was becoming almost animal in his need, in a perverse sort of way making it more exciting for me. Moving back , I sat on the edge of the bar stool which Emma had very kindly put in place, and lit by the single bulb overhead, where I could be sure he could see me, I pulled up my legs, letting my knees fall open, so he got a spectacular view of my pussy, which was now swollen and glistening. It was not often that I got so turned on by just watching, even Emma and Helen were leaving me to it, although I could tell they were there, lost in the darkness.

My fingers, in the black leather, were all I needed to get me going, and I saw his eyes flashing onto what I was doing, clearly hypnotised by the sight of black leather and pink pussy. I fingered my clit, and pushed my gloved finger inside, where my cunt was slick with juice, all the time watching him, while he watched me. I was getting to the point where I had to finish, both me, and, to be fair, the bloke who had been teased beyond the point of fair. I took myself off the stool, and, with slow deliberation, turned around so I could bend forward, pushing my arse out at the level of his hard prick. Using the stool for support, I reached down, between my legs, with my gloved hand and wrapped my warm fingers, still sticky from my own body, over his cock. I felt him jump, as if I had prodded him with an electric rod, and he needed no encouragement to slide into my hot, cunt. All the work he had received had made his cock huge, and I was so turned on at that point, he didn't have to do anything to help me climax, but it really made me jump when he pushed into me the whole length of his dick. I had expected him to come straight away, but he surprised me by ramming into me, pushing my seething cunt way over the edge into more hot throbbing spasms, before I felt him spurt with enough force almost to split me in two.

Once I had caught my breath, I almost wanted to kiss him, but I didn't, I just walked away.

**************************

She gave you a fantastic orgasm, so it was really worth the wait, and the pain of having been teased and sucked by those two crazy females was more than made up for by watching them enjoy themselves. After the woman with the long red hair and tight pussy had disappeared, the girls came back, and giggling together, they adjusted your clothes, unshackled you and escorted you out of the room, back into the gloom of the club.

Badly needing a drink, you again pushed through the throng, and up the stairs, this time without the same spring in your step. In fact, you were feeling decidedly knackered, so you didn't see her, back in place on the bar stool, V&T in hand. If you had looked up, you would have seen that she was smiling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Dominatrix Night Off

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 309 milliseconds