A Dom's Revenge Ch. 04

"I..."

"I find them very challenging, Master. The rules are simple, but they affect everything I do, so they can seem complex at times."

"You are quite a stupid slave." I added. Although I had given her a little freedom to tell me how she felt, I still needed to remind her that I was in charge and this was a rare privilege for her.

"Yes, Master. I am quite stupid and I am always grateful and thankful that you put up with my stupidity and ugliness. You have saved my life, and taken back the wife who hurt you so unjustly..."

I jumped out of my bed, plates and food flying everywhere, and grabbed her by the throat. Wrestling her down to the floor, she in a prone position, eyes bugging out from the shock and violence of my movements, I cut off her air supply. "You CUNT!" I roared.

She scrambled for my fingers around her throat, her face turning a bright red and quickly darkening to purple. I slapped her hands away, then slapped her face until she dropped her hands to her sides. Panic and terror were in her eyes.

"ONE! I have not taken back my wife. She is dead to me, and doesn't exist! TWO! You will not keep throwing that in my face. I know what that wife whore of mine did to me. If I choose to commiserate about my pain, it certainly won't be with a subhuman like you. You fucking cunt! This is not penance that you are doing. I'm not letting you off the hook in the future. Any fucking thoughts of returning to what normal life you might have had with me before that whore wife fucked that dead dick head better be nipped in the bud right fucking now. You will NEVER be anything other than my slave. I OWN your ass. You have two hundred years till you can pay me back, and even then, if I could keep you alive for that long, you would still be the cunt slave unworthy of anything other than serving her Master!"

I was livid, spitting my words into her now almost lifeless mouth. She was a dark blue, her lips purple, her eyes weren't focused on anything. I let go over her and she gasped for air. Panting and coughing, she rolled onto her stomach and slowly got her wits about her.

I stepped over her and went to shower. "Clean this shit up." I ordered her as I slammed the door to the bathroom behind me.

to be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds