• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Dom's Revenge Ch. 05

A Dom's Revenge Ch. 05

The bitch got to me. Fuck! I had lost my cool there. My wife really had done a number on me. This revenge business was great, but it didn't seem to be healing me. Fuck! Why couldn't I just move on? I took a very long shower, till the hot water ran out. I got out of the bathroom to find her kneeling prostrate before me, the bed had been changed and all traces of the mess had been cleaned up.

She was sobbing, begging for my forgiveness. She had learned her lesson and would heed it well.

I sat down on the bed, clamed her down as she knelt between my legs. Once she was composed I said. "Do you know why I call you just slave, cunt, slut or whore?"

"No, Master," she sniffled.

"You haven't earned a name yet," I said. "As my property it is my right to name you. You used to be my ex-wife, but now you are nothing. You're life before this is gone. You were a right fuck up with it so we are now destroying its existence. I am training you to NEVER be that person ever again. That thing was weak, lacked discipline, ugly, and stupid. That thing could not exist in the real world. You, slave are just now realizing that. The world is no place for people like you. You need discipline, order, a Master. Maybe you can become a good slave. Somehow I doubt that, but I will work with you. I have no choice. You are mine, to do with as I see fit. You have relinquished you mind and body to me. Perhaps you might give me your soul at some point..." She nodded vigorously. "Oh, yes Master, you have that as well."

I looked at her. "I'm not sure I want your soul just yet. It is still an ugly soul, tainted, perverse, hurtful." She was despondent at that remark.

"I cannot say if I will ever forgive you, cunt. I do know that what that whore did to me killed a part of me, and that will never be recovered."

She sobbed and again apologized. This was a good technique to split the personality, force the new slave personality to hate the past personality, to literally have the slave persona kill off the old one, a rebirth of sorts, a cutting out of the cancer that was what she once was. I was constantly getting her to hate herself, who she was, and getting her to accept who she could become.

"I do know that you have given yourself to me for my protection. I take my deals seriously as that whore should have known. I honored my commitments then, and I will honor my commitment now. It's you who will now honor your commitment to me."

"Yes, Master." She agreed.

I allowed her to piss and shit and then sent her to the living room to stand on the coffee table while I went to the dungeon and brought out a riding crop. It was tame in comparison to the rod, but the doctor had warned me to let her skin heal before caning her again. I proceeded to quiz her on the book she had been reading. She easily rattled off whole quotes from the book, showing that she did indeed pay attention and study the readings I had assigned her. I only corrected her once with the crop, which she yelped when I hit her, but was surprised that the swat didn't pack as much of a sting as the rod.

I told her that I was pleased with her exam, and that she may continue with the readings and her chores. She thanked me, and rushed off to get her work done, beaming with a big grin on her face.

In the afternoon, I told her to take a shower, cleaning herself thoroughly. She was getting a bit rank smelling and unpleasant. Afterwards I had her prepare dinner for three. She readied herself in the kitchen following the meal selections I had made and stayed in there until the doorbell rang. "Answer the door!" I called to her.

She came out of the kitchen and with a pink face answered the door and escorted Rusty and his female assistant into the living room before me. Rusty's assistant, a bitchy little tattooed tease of a girl, all of maybe twenty seven years of age, examined slave with an upturned nose and a disgusted look. "What a waste of effort." She said. Slave quickly resumed her duties in the kitchen while also serving us drinks the proper way. Rusty's assistant was named Teresa, and she and Rusty had been on and off ever since she had taken the spot work from him on his projects. She had trained as a welder in art school and helped Rusty out with his designs and work.

I allowed slave to enter the dinning room this time, to serve me and my guest's dinner. She was to wait on her knees in the kitchen until called for. After dinner, slave was instructed to stand on the coffee table again.

"Think the table will hold her and her weight?" Sneered Teresa.

Rusty examined her, bruised flesh and all and commented that she was quite hairy down there.

"Right," I said. "Let's shave her so we can continue."

We pushed her down on the table; quickly we tied her limbs to each leg of the table. She was bent over backwards, legs spread apart with an unobstructed view and access to her cunt.

I gathered up some warm water, shaving cream and a razor.

Rusty grabbed my arm and suggested we let Teresa do the honors. She smiled an evil grin, and took the materials from me. Digging into her purse she pulled out a straight-razor and opened and closed it menacingly. Slave whimpered as Teresa grabbed her chin and threatened her not to act up or move down there. It would be a shame if she "accidentally" sliced off her clit."

Slave, terrified, nodded.

I cuffed her in the face. As she was blinking back tears I admonished her. "You'll call her and any other woman who is not a slave Mistress, followed by their names, since you can't seem to get that right, I'll save you the brain power and tell you to call her Mistress Teresa. Same goes for men. Got it?"

"Yes, Master. Yes Mistress Teresa."

Teresa smiled. "Oh, this is going be fun. A shame she is so fat and old and ugly!"

She proceeded to wet and lather her up, paying special attention to slaves pussy lips and clit hood. It must have felt really good as slave started to pant. Her eyes glazed over, while Teresa played her to the edge of orgasm then denied her, moving over to another area to massage and manipulate. "Does that feel good, cunt?" Teresa mocked.

Panting, slave said. "Yes, Mistress Teresa, thank you!"

Teresa then began shaving her with the straight-razor. Again she warned slave to stay still. While she shaved all the hair off slave, her other hand kept playing with slaves clit, in short time, her clit was standing proud, anxious, desperate, and exposed away from her hood.

"Look!" cried Teresa. "The little slut is getting off on this!"

We gathered around her crotch. Rusty chimed in. "Dirty cunt. Such fucking animal instincts. Looks like we got the gift finished just in time."

I looked at slave. "Slave, I didn't know you got off on women."

She shook her head frantically. She had been kept on the edge of orgasm for quite sometime now. "N...n...nooo, Master...I...don't like..." Teresa gently ticked her clit, sending a shock wave of ecstasy through her taunt tied down body. "..w.wwaa...wwoo..men..." she finished.

"Really?" I said. "You could have fooled me. Just look at you slut. You're fucking in heat. Your mouth says no, but your body says yes."

She just rolled her eyes back into her head, and quickly Teresa stopped all attention down there. A groan escaped from slave's mouth, something guttural, animal. She had been denied again. Teresa let her calm down a little bit, then finished off the shaving. All dried up and cleaned off, her smooth pussy was now hairless. We could continue. We untied her and had her stand back up on the coffee table. A few times we slapped her hands away from her crotch as she tried to relive herself and the edge that she was straddling. She had thanked Mistress Teresa for the shave and now awaited the next step, whatever that may be. Rusty pulled out a hooped shaped device, made some adjustments then he and Teresa looped it around slaves waist. Adjusting it on her waist until it was snug, they then took out another device in the shape of a U. That attached to both the front and the back of the belt around her waist forcing the curve up under her crotch. After some more adjustments, Teresa teased and prodded, and pulled slaves pussy lips through a slit in the metal U. Once it was sticking out, she took a hex key and tightened the slot to hold the pussy lips and clit out through the slit.

She handed me the hex key. "Use this when cleaning her. The whole section can be removed should you wish her to be fucked, although I can't imagine anyone wanting to fuck that."

I pocketed the key as slaves face grew red in shame. Turning her around, Rusty made some adjustments to her backside. There was a steel bar that swung down from the waist and locked into the pussy plate. There was a small attachment point right in front of her anus. Rusty pointed it out to me and then opened a case of "Training" plugs to be used and locked into her anus.

"It has two benefits." He said. "One of course is to stretch the asshole of hers out for fucking. The other is for toilet training. With one of these plugs locked up her ass, no shit will be coming out until you want it to!"

I smiled, and slave whimpered.

"Of course most people just administer enemas to their slaves so that there's no need for them to take a shit. One enema every morning usually does the trick." He pulled out a bag containing enema supplies. Slaves eyes grew as she spotted them, but she had learned to keep quiet.

The final piece was the locking shield that covered the pussy plate. Teresa did the honors, and as she explained what it did, slave finally realized that what she was being locked into was a chastity belt.

The shield contained enough space so that the pussy that had been pulled through the plate, clit and vulva, now rested in a hollow space where no amount of adjustments would allow her pussy or clit to be touched with the shield on. The shield had microholes for drainage for when she had to piss. The holes were too small to allow a stream of water to come in, thus preventing a water massage to achieve stimulation and orgasmic bliss.

We let her down from the coffee table and had her walk around with it on for a while. Teresa constantly checked to see if there was any rubbing. She also teased slave by playing with other parts of her body, tweaking her nipples, caressing her breasts and inner thighs. She had raised slave up to an impossible edge of teasing, keeping her there as slave paraded around the living room going though an entire range of motion to make sure the belt fit properly.

Once Rusty and Teresa were satisfied, he handed me over the keys to the belt. I made a big show of offering slave as a tip for their work. The belt had cost me a great deal and I made sure that slave knew that. True to form, slave blanched, Teresa stared her down for a long moment like a cat at a mouse, and then they both declined. She was too disgusting to be accepted as a tip.

I gave slave a nasty look. She continued to cause me embarrassment. She immediately read my thoughts and cast her eyes down in shame.

I thought an explanation was in order for the belt, and doing it in front of Rusty and Teresa would add to the shame for slave.

"Slave you have been the naughty little slut." I said. I motioned for her to kneel in the middle of the room. She was a little confused, as usual.

Teresa, Rusty, I'll let you in on a little secret." They looked at me, slave looked at me. I looked directly into slaves eyes.

"This little slut gets off on all the abuse I've put her through. She's been in need of a firm hand all her life and it finally took her to hit rock bottom before she realized this. All of the abuse, all of the rules, training and punishment, all the name calling turns this little slut on."

"No, Master..." she whispered.

"Oh, it's true. What's more is she's been hiding this from me."

"No, Master..." she whimpered.

"Oh yes, slave." I continued. "Every night, every single night, when I put her to bed in her pantry and turn out the light, the little slut fingers herself to sleep. The little cum slut is turned on by her new life!"

"No!" cried Teresa.

Rusty shook his head.

Slave's eyes almost bugged right out of her skull. A giant gasp escaped her mouth. Her mouth flopped open and closed, she didn't know what to say, to say anything, to shut up, discovered!

"She of course didn't think I knew. She was so quiet. The lights were all off. The camera, however is infrared you stupid slut. I saw you!"

She confessed to me now, crawled over to my feet, begging me, calling herself stupid.

Teresa screamed at her, Rusty called her a stupid worm. In his eyes she could not be a slave, how could an insect become dog? It just couldn't happen.

I played hurt again. How could she not think that I wouldn't know. I was her Master, I knew everything. I knew when she ate, when she pissed, when she shit. Didn't she think that I would know when she came?

She was in tears. She had failed me yet again. She begged me for forgiveness. She had been so horny. She couldn't help herself. She was afraid of telling me for fear that I would be angry with her. She looked up at me her eyes watery, her ugly stubble of a head, hoping and praying that I would take pity on her.

"A slave must tell her Master everything. There are no secrets to be kept from Master. I could have helped you with this problem, but now I know it's too late. Now I have to deal with the problem myself."

She sobbed and agreed with her Master.

"If slave keeps any secrets from Master, then if anything were to happen to damage Master's property, Master would be liable. After all, I am responsible for you, aren't I"

"Yes, Master." She said.

"So no more secrets?"

"No, Master." She agreed.

"It's your duty to tell me everything, nothing is too minor. If your tummy is rumbling, you tell me, god knows you might have a health condition, we still are awaiting those test results."

"Yes, Master." She said.

"Test results?" Rusty asked.

"The little slut needed to be checked out to see if she's clean. She's been whoring it up for god knows how long."

Teresa snorted. "She's the type that gives women a bad name." Then to slave, "If you were mine cunt, I would castrate you and cut out your fucking tongue!"

Slave slid closer to my legs for protection.

"If the fucking doorbell rings when I'm not home, you fucking tell me. Anything and fucking everything. You don't have a brain to decide what's important and what isn't. You have given the right over to me. I DECIDE!"

"Yes Master," she said.

"Now, as far as your little present. It stays on until I decide if and when to take it off. I will take the shield off for regular cleaning, but as you have already noticed, touching your dirty filthy self for a cummy is no longer possible."

"The belt looks good on the cunt." Said Teresa. "You ever think about adding some ink to her flesh? Maybe some piercings?

Slave shivered.

"Perhaps her first tattoo should be "Slut-Whore" right on her dirty pussy." She offered.

I told her that I would have to think about that.

Slave continued to try to melt away.

Teresa gleefully took slave into the bathroom and instructed her on how to give herself an enema. Before going in, she rushed off to my dungeon room and came back with a nasty short little crop. Rusty and I had a few beers while Teresa took great pains in instructing slave on what was now going to be her daily morning ritual.

The evening quickly wrapped up after that, with me promising that Teresa could come by soon to check the progress of the belt and perhaps show slave a trick or two. Slave blushed and then thanked each of them for the chastity belt and instruction by kissing them on their boots. Quickly after they left I sent her to bed, secure in the knowledge that her pussy and libido would be getting no attention tonight.

Sunday morning, after breakfast, I supervised slave administering her first enema to herself. We took our time and I made sure that she did things properly. Once done and cleaned up, I sent her off on her chores. The lab results from her tests were due today, and I called into the lab to get the results.

I called her into the living room and had her assume her kneeling position.

"Slave, I just received your lab results."

She was anxious.

"Is there anything you wish to tell me before I reveal them to you?"

She wracked her brain, trying to figure out anything that might shed light on the results.

"No, Master. I don't know."

I kept my face unreadable until I broke the news.

"I'm happy to say that you are clean. No STD's and your blood looks ok. I guess that's something, huh?"

She smiled, relieved that she was healthy.

Over the next week, I noticed that slave's personality had changed a bit. She was tenser, yet more docile. She was always flushed now; more attentive. She was learning well. I mentioned this to her and made the comment that now her sexually energy was being directed into learn my training, rather than pleasuring her dirty needs.

She seemed always short of breath, constantly aroused, yet unable to do anything about it. The video of her in her pantry after lights were out revealed that she tried to get to her pussy every evening but was thwarted by the belt. Crying in shame and frustration, she often fell asleep with her hands rubbing her body and trying to rub her needy pussy through the belt.

She had finished the first book, basically a manual for new slaves. The second book I made sure to assign to her was a sexy novel of a woman placed in a predicament pretty similar to what slave now found herself in. It was filled with juicy erotica and I just knew that she would get into it and bring herself to frustration even more.

Friday night Teresa came over. I had invited her over for the weekend. Teresa was a dangerous type. She was submissive, but she also enjoyed topping other woman. She and I had played a few times, and I had come to know her as a cruel person when she was topping someone. Teresa, for her part, relished the opportunity to whip slave into shape. She had been disgusted by slave when she had first set eyes on her, and knowing what type of Master I was, what type of lover I was, she felt that slave did not deserve such a great man as I. Relegated to the fact that I was stuck with her, Teresa took a particular interest in my training project.

In fact Teresa had begged me to let her be a part of it. She had worked on me almost all week long. The arrangement for the weekend was that Teresa would be first slave in my stable, Master's first choice and slave would have to answer to Mistress Teresa, as well as me. Mistress Teresa wanted to show slave what it meant to be a slave, how they acted, and she also wanted to work some of her vindictiveness out on slave. Teresa could be jealous and possessive, and seeing me with the ugly excuse for a slave, reminded her that at one point Teresa could have been my slave. That decision of hers still played out in her mind, and she felt a regret from her decision from time to time.

For me, the weekend would be a welcome relief. Truth be told, it is difficult work training new slaves. A lot of energy is given by the Master and all of that is taken by the slave. But in the beginning of a relationship, the slave almost gives nothing back. Emotionally it's draining. For me, Teresa would be a good fuck, something I had been missing, and she imported fresh enthusiastic energy into my house and the training of slave.

I had told slave the plan Friday morning, and allowed her to plan a dinner for our company. She asked me if she should make up the guest bedroom, to that I replied that Mistress Teresa would be sharing my room.

She was silent, then replied sadly, "Yes, Master."

to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Dom's Revenge Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 584 milliseconds