A Donor Couple

A moment later my wife was beside me on the table sound asleep. I wondered if my wife had any idea that being vampire donors would be anything like this. The Darkblades were washing the suction cups as they put the breast pump away. I was thinking that we would be leaving soon hoping the vampires would be satisfied with their feeding. I guess I didn't know any better. Lilith was back and sucking on my dick. I was tired and drained and only semi-erect.

"Do you think he has anything left?" asked Lilith.

"I think he has another load in there" replied Cecil. "Let's take him to the swing."

Like my wife, I was now secured to the swing and leaning forward. Instead of squatting over Lilith's face, however, I was standing up on my weakened legs as Lilith knelt in front of my cock. I squirmed as I felt my ass hole getting lubricated and a finger work inside. Lilith began stroking my semi-erect cock in her hand very soothingly. She looked up at me and said, "Relax. He is just going to stimulate your prostate. We just want to get out your last load. You will give me your last load won't you?"

"Yes", I surrendered. I felt a hand on my hip and soon Cecil's long cock was inside me. It was an intense sensation. He leaned into me and put his fangs around my neck and began to suck. He began to fuck me harder and faster. I felt the warm and moist sensation of Lilith's mouth engulf my cock. I started feeling as though the room were spinning. I felt my prostate activate and a last wad blew out of me and into the mouth of Lilith. She sucked me hard and almost painfully as she took every last drop that I had. Cecil continued to fuck my ass for another few moments. He suddenly stiffened up as though he was having an orgasm. He pumped slowly a few more times and pulled out without blowing his load. I later learned that vampires master their ejaculations and retain their loads to be reabsorbed. The last thing that I remember before falling into a deep sleep was hearing the voices of vampires telling us how delicious we were.

I don't even remember getting home that Saturday night. My wife and I apparently slept completely through Sunday and we didn't wake until our alarm clocks went off Monday morning. We felt tired and weak throughout the next week. We had large appetites and felt as though we couldn't get enough nourishment for several days. Even after a recovery of rest and eating, my wife and I still had lost weight. This of course made the case for my wife wanting to continue being vampire donors as it was easier and much more exciting than diet and exercise.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • A Donor Couple
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds